NATION

PASSWORD

DEN NEWS | Operation Blitz: Atlantis Invaded!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Knot II
Spokesperson

Founded: May 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Knot II » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:03 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:Well I am currently on hiatus from defending at the moment, so I wouldn't have tried, but honestly tell me this? What reason would any defender have had to try and stop it at the moment, given the fact there is a high degree of probability it was triggered via an illegal script? How exact was the trigger time? Was it minute off or was it right down to the second?

For the sake of assisting defenders in their update incompetency and NS moderation in their investigation, I'm now going to release all the data collected from the manually triggered invasion that brought Atlantis down to its knees and the FRA into its stale grave. Be prepared to not understand any of this R/D jargon.

Atlantis updated 1 hour, 6 minutes, and 15 seconds into the major update on March 18th.
My chosen trigger region, Gay, updated 1 hour, 5 minutes, and 55 seconds into the major update on March 18th.

Due to update variance, my trigger nation in Gay updated 1 hour, 8 minutes, and 3 seconds into the major update on March 19th as shown in the RSS feed here. Because of my slow internet connection, I did not notice the change until four seconds later, 1 hour, 8 minutes, and 7 seconds into the update - I immediately gave the command to jump into Atlantis. Field Marshal Gest, Captain Demzelka, Lieutenant North Pacific Spy, Corporal New Wintony, Corporal Tyrinth, TBH Lieutenant Kothic Hawk, and TBH Private First Class Syberis moved within the first second, with myself, Private First Class The Scarecrows Rest and Private Ellasmera following in the next three seconds. The major update began in Atlantis 1 hour, 8 minutes, and 11 seconds in on March 19th. These nine endorsements plus my own point nation was enough to unseat the delegacy of Madrocea, held by seven endorsements.

The report is correct in that four seconds were taken between the command given and the update of Atlantis. I hope the accurate data here is sharp enough to pierce the earmuffs you've put on, but I doubt it. All of this information can be gleaned from RSS feeds and activity pages, so feel free to check for inaccuracies or inconsistencies.

As I said before, rather than blindly throw around unfounded accusations through tinted goggles, as you defenders often do to compensate for the aforementioned incompetency shown on the battlefield, you may report evidence for illegal, DoS-worthy allegations to the moderators via GHR.
★★ General ★★
DEN

[12:18 AM] Knot: No worries, I have better kicking rates when there are more defenders.
[12:20 AM] Chingis Otchigin: Knot's hammer is splash damage konfirmed

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:50 pm

Knot II wrote:For the sake of assisting defenders in their update incompetency

We can update, its not that hard :P Getting numbers is the hard part. Something you once knew before you swapped.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Previous

Return to Gameplay