NATION

PASSWORD

DEN NEWS | Operation Blitz: Atlantis Invaded!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:15 pm

If that's the case, Reppy, I'd love to see how your team tackles the infinitely more toxic wasteland known as General.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:32 pm

I don't follow NSG closely enough to compare it to Gameplay, but this forum has been getting more toxic of late. This isn't "roleplayer mods who don't understand gameplay wanting to shut you guys down" or anything like that. It's been too nasty here recently, to the extent that for a lot of people, this isn't a fun forum to participate in. That needs to change.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:18 pm

99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Sedgistan wrote:I don't follow NSG closely enough to compare it to Gameplay, but this forum has been getting more toxic of late. This isn't "roleplayer mods who don't understand gameplay wanting to shut you guys down" or anything like that. It's been too nasty here recently, to the extent that for a lot of people, this isn't a fun forum to participate in. That needs to change.

To an extent I agree, but my point is that if the mods are going to crack down on toxicity here, I fully expect to see the same policies enacted site wide. You hand out 3 day bans for saying "can confirm" in Gameplay while people in General shit all over each other without so much as a wrist slap. I understand that isn't your domain, Sedge, but this site has bigger issues than some game players being a little rude at each other every few days.

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Sedgistan wrote:I don't follow NSG closely enough to compare it to Gameplay, but this forum has been getting more toxic of late. This isn't "roleplayer mods who don't understand gameplay wanting to shut you guys down" or anything like that. It's been too nasty here recently, to the extent that for a lot of people, this isn't a fun forum to participate in. That needs to change.

If by "lately" you mean it's exactly the same as it was when I started playing almost four years ago, then I suppose that's true. This is not even to mention how toxic were the interactions between defenders and raiders back when they were destroying each other's forums, or the interactions between the NPO and the ADN back when the NPO was publishing satirical news pieces using Pope Hope's real life pictures and she was threatening to file real life lawsuits.

Am I saying that gameplay has always been like this? Yep, I am, and in fact it's been far worse than this. Am I saying mods shouldn't do anything about it? Nope, I'm not, but what I am saying is that however you enforce rules in this forum won't matter. The so-called "toxicity" -- which is actually just gameplay politics as they've always been -- will just continue off-site if people feel too stifled here, and this forum won't be much used. But from a Moderation perspective that may be better? I don't know. Regardless, nothing is going to change nearly fourteen years of how gameplay has been done, anytime soon.

I also agree with Koth that enforcement here is already too harsh compared to General, which in my view reflects a Moderation bias against gameplay. You have moderators saying worse things in General than the things people get banned for in Gameplay. There generally needs to be more consistency in your enforcement policies, whether that be in how you treat gameplay vs. general or in how you treat some types of gameplay vs. others (fascist/anti-fascist vs. mainstream R/D, for example), and gameplay needs to stop being treated like Moderation's unloved stepchild.
Last edited by Cormac Stark on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:33 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Isn't a moderation discussion thread a better place for this?
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

94 block
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 block » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:25 am

As I said before, Cora doesn't bother me guys. I'd hate to see a player getting consequences for something I took no offence to.

In other news, DEN has declined "The 3rd Era TBR"'s diplomatic request for the time being.
Brigadier General and Director of Foreign Affairs for DEN
Elder of Grand Centraland Root Administrator of http://s15.zetaboards.com/Grand_Central/index/

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:25 am

Based on the information I've been receiving on how internally unstable their organization has been lately, I would say that's a wise move. I mean, they even temporarily split apart a couple of days ago.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Grand Dukeopolis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Dukeopolis » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:43 pm

Bout fucking time you gave 94 his well deserved promotion. I was always wondering why they didn't give him back his old rank? We all got promoted when we came back from TBR. Why was't he?

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm

Grand Dukeopolis wrote:Bout fucking time you gave 94 his well deserved promotion. I was always wondering why they didn't give him back his old rank? We all got promoted when we came back from TBR. Why was't he?

Probably because 94 hadn't been in a high position of power in TBR since 2011.

To clarify, I don't actually have anything to do with this, just pointing out a flaw in your needlessly hostile post.
Last edited by Ambroscus Koth on Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

94 block
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby 94 block » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:43 pm

I can't exactly say why I wasn't returned to my previous rank, it's not my job to question trivial issues like that. I will have to say that Koth has a point. I'll add that while I didn't leave TBR on bad terms in 2011, I didn't leave on good terms either. That period in GP and RL was rough for me. I'm not making excuses. Also, I'm sure they didn't want to accept a player that is a "rehabilitated" forum destroyer, that was unproven. Things are better now and have been for quite a while. I've been doing what I can for DEN and other communities that I'm involved in, and I'm thankful for the DEN HC looking through any character flaws I may have and to be able to see the passion and relentless loyalty I have for this game and my friends, and whatever else they evaluated me on in returning me to the ranks of DEN High Command.

Nuke had a good idea earlier in proposing to run the Wargames we mentioned in an update a few months past. He has since left us, and I believe that is the best thing for him currently. But I still would like to see the war games, I've redubbed them "The DEN Games", carried out. I am thinking about hosting them in April, and getting a preselected region made just for the DEN Games for invited organizations to compete over for a week or so. Stay tuned for an update on this!

I hope everyone had a good New Years Eve!
Brigadier General and Director of Foreign Affairs for DEN
Elder of Grand Centraland Root Administrator of http://s15.zetaboards.com/Grand_Central/index/

Grand Dukeopolis
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 12, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Dukeopolis » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:
Grand Dukeopolis wrote:Bout fucking time you gave 94 his well deserved promotion. I was always wondering why they didn't give him back his old rank? We all got promoted when we came back from TBR. Why was't he?

Probably because 94 hadn't been in a high position of power in TBR since 2011.

To clarify, I don't actually have anything to do with this, just pointing out a flaw in your needlessly hostile post.

I wasn't intentionally coming off as hostile. I mean no disrespect, 94 is a damn fine addition to DEN's CC. DEN can only achieve greater heights now that 94 is in the HC.

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Grand Dukeopolis wrote:I wasn't intentionally coming off as hostile. I mean no disrespect, 94 is a damn fine addition to DEN's CC. DEN can only achieve greater heights now that 94 is in the HC.

And who might you be in DEN?
Any statements made from this nation are representative of the personal views of the player behind it, and should not be taken as the views of any region or organisation they may be part of.
Luna Amore wrote:You stalkin' too close.
Retired.

DEN NEWS AGENCY
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

January 2016 Update: Block On!

Postby DEN NEWS AGENCY » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:17 pm

Block On!

The High Command:

✯✯✯ Field Marshal: Gest
✯✯ Generals: KKnight and Nordic Arbor
✯✯ Brigadier Generals: Knot and 94 Block

PASSED: Liberate St. Abbaddon
BREAKING NEWS | Lieutenant Tyegëa

“Liberate St. Abbaddon” was passed 10,216 (83%) votes to 2,067 (17%).

“Bummer!” growled Knot flatly, tossing the newspaper back onto the War Room’s table. Field Marshal Gest, General KKnight, fellow Brigadier General 94 Block, and Lieutenants Tyegëa and NSA stood silently around the table as an air of demoralisation and dismay washed over them. “Of course, it was going to pass anyway, even if the author wasn’t Topid, but still, it just makes our job harder of securing the place.”

KKnight, a figure shrouded in as much mystery as the reasons he insisted on wearing his suit of plate armour instead of the standard-issue uniform of the High Command, was the first to speak. From within his helmet, his voice cut through the silence like a subtle knife: “...That really killed my vibes...” An air of confusion surrounded those gathered round the table, and as the Lieutenants started to speak up, he continued, flatly: “Add it to The Book of KKnight: Strange quotes and habits and methods, will you?”

Tyegëa shook her head sadly and swore under her breath, her eyes brimming with tears as she clenched her fist, banging it against the low table. Were they tears of humiliation, of defeat, of rage, of frustration, of disappointment, or even of true sadness? Neither she nor they knew, and they flowed the moment 94 Block put his arm around her. “There, there, little buddy, it’s not the end of the world” he whispered cheerfully, “it’s happened before and it’ll happen again where we’ve secured a region even with a liberation in place! So cheer up, will you?”

Tyegëa nodded and wiped her tears, but muttered under her breath: “They could have at least come in and liberated the place without the bureaucratic nightmare if it was going to be widely-supported as it was.” Picking up the discarded newspaper, she read: “83% of World Assembly voters voted FOR this proposal, and everyone knew it would garner popular support!”

Stepping closer to the table, from the shadows, NSA, in a bid to change the subject, piped up: “Field Marshal, what do we do now?”

Gest, a mountain of and among men, stepped forward and stood over the table, casting a dark shadow over the maps, reports and other assorted papers on top of it. Adjusting his peaked cap as the rest stood silently, he gave his word as their command: “Do as I say, not as I do.”

Interview: Block on!
INTERVIEW | Lieutenant Tyegëa

TYEGËA: Good morning, Blockhead, and thank you so much for agreeing to taking part in this interview. I’ve got some hot chocolate to warm you up; would you like some?

94 BLOCK: It's always a pleasure speaking to you Tye! I'd love to have some hot chocolate, especially if you slip in some espresso.

TYEGËA: To start us off, could you describe yourself in a few sentences to those unfamiliar with you?

94 BLOCK: Well I'm a veteran of the game, starting in October of 2008. I was always a raider thanks to St. Mason (Station Man), Halcones, Gerzam, and Savaer. I was one of the original members of Grand Central, a region where a few NS notable players are from such as Nordic Arbor, Augustus Anumia and Tim Stark. I was also Gest's first Second-in-Command of The Black Riders back in the day. I'm probably and definitely unfortunately most known for my forum destruction of the Grand Central Forums in August of 2013 (I believe that was the date). I've done a lot of things in NS and that covers most of it, aside from my current revival of Grand Central, and my DEN membership.

TYEGËA: You were once Marshal of The Black Riders in 2012. What drove you to The Black Riders at the time, what was it that appealed to you, and how can you sum up your time in The Black Riders?

94 BLOCK: Halcones was one of my first influences as a raider as he took me under his wing when I was a noob. I would always create a raider project and help out the big orgs, but always left it as I couldn't find the proper leadership qualities in myself to run a region on my own. Halcones watching my progress over the years, apparently saw potential in me when he invited me to help him in his project, TBR. I was humbled and gratefully accepted the position. Aside from tag raiding though, I was mainly an advisor and interior manager, mainly running the community and streamlining our processes, a responsibility I enjoy to this day. The Black Riders was an awesome organization back in the day and I'm sad to see it gone. I left them on ambiguous terms, as there was a lot of turmoil in my RL and in the game itself. A decision I regret as I believe if I would have stayed, my NS future would have been quite different.

TYEGËA: After three long years, you came and joined your friends in DEN. How did you feel about DEN when you just joined, and what hopes did you have for it at the time?

94 BLOCK: I was really excited and honored when Knot asked me to help out! I saw that they were mainly doing tag runs, something I wasn't really a fan of. l asked if we could do more sieges and stealth ops, as those are more classy and entertaining. I wanted to instill all the good qualities of Raider Unity that DEN and TBR always had and keep it a fun place for all raiders.

TYEGËA: Since the Director-Emeritus of Foreign Affairs had taken a break at the time, you assumed his mantle. What goals did you have in mind at the time, and how did you hope to achieve them?

94 BLOCK: I took command of the DEN Foreign Affairs Bureau with the intention of spreading raider influence and ideology. I wanted to send out as many ambassadors as I could and even let them share assignments, and the more raiders representing DEN abroad the better. I wanted them to get involved in the communities and make other communities envious of the personas that are contained within Raider Unity and yearn to become a part of that brotherhood.

TYEGËA: In DEN and the Bureau of Foreign Affairs, what would you describe as your greatest achievements?

94 BLOCK: My greatest achievements? Those would probably be implementing the standards that my bureau follows to this day as I think it's an FA system that works effectively in getting our message out. Any other achievements that have come out of my FA Bureau can be directly attributed to its other members. The most recent one of date is Knot's negotiating skills in having The North Pacific to end its recruitment campaign against us.

TYEGËA: In DEN and the Bureau of Foreign Affairs, what would you describe as your greatest challenges?

94 BLOCK: In spreading raider influence, I also wanted to target smaller invader regions that have no mainstream raider ties, and to take them under our wing. To date I have not found an effective strategy in lifting such a region to greater heights.

TYEGËA: In DEN and the Bureau of Foreign Affairs, what would you describe as your greatest regrets?

94 BLOCK: Regrets? None!

TYEGËA: In DEN and the Bureau of Foreign Affairs, what would you describe as your greatest joys?

94 BLOCK: In DEN and my Bureau, my greatest joys have been meeting all of my comrades and enjoying their company through these last few months. I especially am grateful when they show support for me in RL due to a flood that hit my city this past October, and later getting married. I also especially love seeing and carrying out any and all military success, and look forward to helping with more of those.

TYEGËA: On Christmas Day, you were inducted into the High Command of DEN. How did you feel about that at the time?

94 BLOCK: I was completely surprised, and deeply humbled. It was a shock, and probably one of the best feelings this game has ever given me. Definitely will be one of my favorite memories from this Christmas.

TYEGËA: Having not held a leadership position in a raider region for three years, does it take you a bit of time to get used to?

94 BLOCK: It is! Not entirely though, as I did a brief stint helping Ainur get their Knights into the field a little bit last year. But DEN is on another caliber altogether. I'm getting back into the swing of things, and I'm appreciative of the other HC members helping out as well.

TYEGËA: As a member of DEN’s High Command as well as the Director of Foreign Affairs, what are your goals and hopes for DEN and the Bureau of Foreign Affairs?

94 BLOCK: Well simply put, I want to help keep us winning NationStates!

TYEGËA: You are known outside of DEN as the person who destroyed two of Grand Central’s forums, one of them permanently. You’ve spoken a bit on the destruction of the forums over the years, but what were the circumstances surrounding the destruction of Grand Central’s forums, and how did you feel about it at the time?

94 BLOCK: Grand Central. Grand Central was and is a very special place to me. In November of 2011, our original founder, Stationman, passed away in RL; and those of us that he left behind did our best for two years or so to keep the region together but ultimately deteriorated. In a fitful act of desperation to "scare" or "jolt" the region into activity, (and not knowing the consequences of forum destruction), I deleted the new forum I gave them that had just over a hundred posts, and deleted everything off our most recently used forum (about two/three years worth of content) knowing that this one could be recovered. I was distraught after the fact, as I realized what I had done to my community. I was definitely regretful and displayed it so. Grand Central almost immediately in the aftermath of it all forgave me. But the region still stayed dead, and NationStates branded me an unredeemable outcast.

TYEGËA: It’s been over three years since the forum destruction, and you’ve changed a lot since then. How do you feel now about the forum destruction and the circumstances surrounding it?

94 BLOCK: I would not do it again. If I could go back in time I would never have done it. Hindsight is always 20/20 as they say. I have never advocated forum destruction since. I believe I have conducted myself as a more or less respectable member of NationStates and I hope to one day right my wrongs if that's even possible.

TYEGËA: Over the years, you have been declared Persona Non Grata from a number of regions because of the forum destruction. Given that Grand Central has now forgiven you, how do you feel about them?

94 BLOCK: I understand their concern and I don't judge them for not wanting such a person that destroy a community so easily with the stroke of a mouse and keyboard.

TYEGËA: If you were given the opportunity to successfully appeal the PNG declaration from one of those regions, which one would it be?

94 BLOCK: Honestly, all of them! I feel like I'm a completely different player from then. However I have now come to terms with and accepted the consequences of my actions. I respect the sovereignty of those regions and understand their stance on forum destruction as I'm of the same mind. I wouldn't want the player I was back then in my community. I feel like I'm a changed man, a changed player; and I would definitely be deeply appreciative of a second chance.

TYEGËA: Just after Christmas, you started a project to revive Grand Central, and even built some new forums for the region. What is the driving force behind this project, and what are your hopes for Grand Central?

94 BLOCK: Well, redemption. Redemption for not only myself, but for the region as well. Grand Central was a wickedly fun region and more than deserves the opportunity to be a symbol how great NationStates can be.

TYEGËA: What do you think the future will hold; for DEN, for you and for Grand Central?

94 BLOCK: I believe DEN will continue striving to be the best military that ever marched across NS. As for myself, I will continue helping my friends as best I can as I understand that I'm not the best leader but I'm definitely gifted in directly helping people that have that "Leader" quality. Grand Central is in a critical point right now. It's sink or swim, and it's swimming strongly right now. The future is unwritten as they say, but if it were I hope it has great things in store for everyone in NationStates this year!

TYEGËA: Thank you so much for taking part in this interview, Blockhead. If you have anything else to say to all gathered here, let it out!

94 BLOCK: Anytime Tye! I just want to thank you for interviewing me, it was quite enjoyable!

The DEN Games: Shall we play a game?
TEASER | Lieutenant Tyegëa

Due to unexpected and unforeseen circumstances, the Wargames did not arrive in the Autumn break, as they had originally intended. But under the leadership of Brigadier General 94 Block, and with Lieutenants NSA and Tyegëa having his back, the Wargames, now dubbed the DEN Games will soon be ready for lift-off in the coming Easter break!

The Games will consist of a week-long tournament between our fellow allies as friendly competition, and with a prize to be awarded to whoever is able to seize and hold the region pre-made for this purpose, albeit at the expense of the other competitors. Invitations will be sent to our allies, but anyone who is able and willing to raid is more than welcome to join in the fun: defenders going incognito included, with added discretion to the mix!

So sit tight, hang in there baby and stay tuned for the next thrilling episode: your invitations are coming for you!

Aura 001
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Aura 001 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:56 pm

The same player seems to write all of DEN's articles.
+[ All is well. ]+
Proud Member of Albion
Player in The World

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:06 pm

Well, she IS in charge of pretty much all the foreign outreach stuff. I don't think anyone else in DEN cares about that anywhere near as much as she does.

Theoden Sebastian
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Theoden Sebastian » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:00 pm

A good read! :)
Theoden Sebastian
Retired Emperor Sequentia of The Land of Kings and Emperors
Duke of Aalborg in Balder
Other Titles and Positions, Past and Present

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:15 am

Aura 001 wrote:The same player seems to write all of DEN's articles.
Ambroscus Koth wrote:Well, she IS in charge of pretty much all the foreign outreach stuff. I don't think anyone else in DEN cares about that anywhere near as much as she does.

In all honesty, I do write basically all of DEN's Foreign Updates, and I do all the image-editing for each article, as well as my own rank flag. Art and creative channels are therapeutic, in a way, and are a way to bring light to the darkness. I do indeed love my Foreign Affairs work, and have gone about drafting a Letter of Credence (with a seal I made on my own), encouraging increased participation in activities of regions assigned to our Military Attachés, among other tasks I share with the Director of the Bureau, 94 Block, whom you might know as 94 or Blocky.

Theoden Sebastian wrote:A good read! :)

Very glad to hear it, TheoSeb dearest! However, if you don't mind me asking: what are you doing with a flag often associated with The Fifty Shades of Grey Wardens? ;)
Any statements made from this nation are representative of the personal views of the player behind it, and should not be taken as the views of any region or organisation they may be part of.
Retired.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:17 am

Stalker Queen wrote:
Aura 001 wrote:The same player seems to write all of DEN's articles.
Ambroscus Koth wrote:Well, she IS in charge of pretty much all the foreign outreach stuff. I don't think anyone else in DEN cares about that anywhere near as much as she does.

In all honesty, I do write basically all of DEN's Foreign Updates, and I do all the image-editing for each article, as well as my own rank flag. Art and creative channels are therapeutic, in a way, and are a way to bring light to the darkness. I do indeed love my Foreign Affairs work, and have gone about drafting a Letter of Credence (with a seal I made on my own), encouraging increased participation in activities of regions assigned to our Military Attachés, among other tasks I share with the Director of the Bureau, 94 Block, whom you might know as 94 or Blocky.

Theoden Sebastian wrote:A good read! :)

Very glad to hear it, TheoSeb dearest! However, if you don't mind me asking: what are you doing with a flag often associated with The Fifty Shades of Grey Wardens? ;)

He's hipster. He had the flag before it was cool.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=249427&p=27515429#p27515429
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Stalker Queen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stalker Queen » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:23 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:He's hipster. He had the flag before it was cool.

https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopi ... #p27515429

Ah well, I suppose this is what happens when you've been disappeared for a week. :P
Retired.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 am

*squeaks* Been a while since I last posted a report for a tag raid.. so nervous!

YAAAY! First time trying to lead little nations in a raid for DEN! (Might have practices two other times though)

Commanded by Vandoosa

HEY YOU! We accidentally raided your region..

YAAAY! Third try and only 16 hits.. At least most where delegates this time! After a lot of tripping over things and falling down we finally got somewhere! Then it got intense..

The clumsy but determined raiders who hid from scary defenders and nibbled on the toes of delegates:

Major: Miss Hungary
Lieutenant: Demzelka
Corporal: Vaculatestar
Private First Class: Tom Vasentius
Private First Class: Sent Optik
Private First Class: Kolbaser I
Merc: Cora III

Hits: 16

A place of awesome
Anime Utopia
Auriga
Blackwick Mountain
Gunstonia
Illuminate To Create
Northern Skies
Nova Bunicka
Sandimas
Scrublords United
The Alliance of De Erovrare
The Commonsense Peninsula
The Grand Alliance of Democratic Nations
The Oceanic Conglomerate
The United Nations of Pedanea
United Peoples in Libertine Resistance

Delegates hit: 13

Auriga 1 endorsements 44 days
Blackwick Mountain 1 endorsements 26 days
Gunstonia 4 endorsements 52 days
Illuminate To Create 1 endorsements 11 days
Northern Skies 1 endorsements 6 days
Sandimas 1 endorsements 18 days
Scrublords United 1 endorsements N days
The Alliance of De Erovrare 3 endorsements 16 days
The Commonsense Peninsula 1 endorsements 68 days
The Grand Alliance of Democratic Nations 3 endorsements 21 days
The Oceanic Conglomerate 1 endorsements 117 days
The United Nations of Pedanea 2 endorsements 5 days
United Peoples in Libertine Resistance 1 endorsements N days

Misses: 7

Union Mundial
Kbobbles
Glacies
The International Assembly of Xetropolis
Caesars Legion
Kyle the Red Panda Lanida Region
Mapperdonia
Star Wars Battlefront
Zen

Defended: 0

OH! We also Supported Europeia occupation over in Asia!

And a single miss turned out to be a hit thanks to a hidden Tom Vasentius nation over in Star Wars Battlefront!

Not an official hit but still a hit.. so.. 16 and a half hits and 6 and a half misses? We did take out the delegate too so maybe 13 and a half delegate hits? Confusing!

ChingisOtchigin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ChingisOtchigin » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:59 am

Yay ^-^

GJ Vandy.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:38 pm

Vandoosa reports are best reports.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:23 am

Figuring out time zones and how to post these is quite confusing when halfway through the major update the actual day changes..

Starting February 3rd late at night (or morning if you are a night walker like me) and ending February 4'th (Why two days meet right during update!? that confuses me!)

I'm not sure what day it is but I do know it's a major update! or at least it was.. it's over now! We raided stuff!

These little nations squeaked and maybe knocked over a delegate or eight!

Major Miss Hungary
Lieutenant Demzelka
Corporal Vaculatestar
Private First Class Sentinel Optik
Private First Class Tom Vasentius

All the regions we might have accidentally knocked over.. most of them where by accident! Give me time to figure out a nice lie about how I didn't set the fire.. also ignore me somewhat stating the truth that I am evil fire setter!

I really am a bad liar.. I should stick to being a psychotic dictator..

Commanded by Vandoosa

Hits: 29

Alpha Site
Area of Dictatorships
Bettie Page vs Jayne Mansfield Catfight
Demented Jelly Infused Eagle Oppressors
Eurasiaca
Football Land
free land
Institute of Insanity
Le Nerd Herd
Municipania
North Poochieland
Omniversal Giants
Parstar
Slavic Europa
Star Alliance
Starways Congress
Terrafirma
The Cavahuwar Gaytion
The Democratic Union of Bellunare
The Greater Aliance
The Raiding Network
The Resort Community
The Union of Arkana
THigh Confederation
Trumps Muffins
Union of Providences
United Empires
WolfsBane
YUROPA

Delegates hit: 8

Le Nerd Herd 1 endorsements 65 days
Municipania 1 endorsements 3 days
North Poochieland 2 endorsements N days
Omniversal Giants 1 endorsements 10 days
Star Alliance 1 endorsements N days
Terrafirma 1 endorsements 75 days
The Greater Aliance 2 endorsements 47 days
Trumps Muffins 1 endorsements N days

Misses: 3

Soccer is boss
Northeast Atlantic
DanishUSA Alliance

Defended: 0

I know I saw a defender though.. Just so nervous about trying to be fast I didn't have time to poke them..
Last edited by Vandoosa on Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:55 am

Nice run. :clap:
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads