NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Hawks | Still Winning

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Penny: The Last Bot

Postby Jakker » Sat May 23, 2020 7:36 pm

The Black Hawks. The North Pacific. The East Pacific. Penny. Long ago, the four regions lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when Penny went missing. Recently a new ransom note popped up: Ransom Note

Only you, master of all the clues, could save her, but when the world needed you most, you vanished. A month has passed and Penny is still missing. Although your skills are great, you have a lot to learn before you’re ready to save anyone. But I believe you can save Penny.

Master of All Four Elements:
The Black Hawks
GEN Jakker
COL Miss Bad Life Choices
SGT Drexlore
SGT Ezkio
SGT Varax Zwei
CPL Astravars
CPL Miravana
CPL Refuge Isle
CPL Sakana
PFC Edreine
PFC Steste

The North Pacific
GEN Rom
GEN Bobberino
GEN Konar
COL Veniyerris
COL Francois Isidore
LTN 9003
LTN Gorundu

The East Pacific
FM The Atlae Isles
CPL Wolfastein
Last edited by Jakker on Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Badivermeraed
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badivermeraed » Sat May 23, 2020 8:13 pm

Raiding! It's the quenchiest!
The boys are back in town!

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Sun May 24, 2020 2:14 am

Jakker wrote:Penny

Penny is in the Rejected Realms, we put her there

HTH
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sun May 24, 2020 3:13 am

I wonder what Bearlock Holmes is up to. Now wait a min, what if Holmes is the thief?
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun May 24, 2020 8:26 am

Daytime to Night wrote:
Jakker wrote:Penny

Penny is in the Rejected Realms, we put her there

HTH

Silly defender, Penny is so much more than one single nation. Sounds like your Light Chakra is blocked.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Pterodaxtyl
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 04, 2019
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Pterodaxtyl » Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 am

Awesome report and great raid, Jakker!

LollerLand wrote:I wonder what Bearlock Holmes is up to. Now wait a min, what if Holmes is the thief?

That'd be quite a turn of events
Dax Lacerta-Vytherov
Major and Overseer of Terra in The Black Hawks
Former First Minister in Europeia

Varax Zwei
Attaché

Founded: Apr 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Varax Zwei » Mon May 25, 2020 1:54 am

May 24, 2020 - Major Update

Hello denizens of regions far and wide, and welcome to tonight's episode of "The Black Hawks Live". I'm your host Varax along with my wonderful feathered friends, Miss Bad Life Choices, Drexlore, Pterodaxtyl and Steste who helped make tonight's special possible. Boy do we have a show for you! 30 lucky regions in tonight's audience were selected to win our special prize, raids! Our wondeful assistants have already been dispatched to personally award our lucky winners. It's just our little way of showing how much we care. Thank you all and stay tuned for our next episode.

The Prize Giving Hawks:
SGT Varax Zwei (trigger)
COL Miss Bad Life Choices
SGT Drexlore
SGT Pterodaxtyl
PFC Steste

The Lucky Winners:
oppression
The Isle of Graves
Solas Prime
Union for Social Democracy
The Wasteland of No Longer Used Nations
Teds Nationstate Emporium
Lesser States of the World
The Divisive States of Quah
Mass Sweatshop
Poblus
Apulie
Gm19
Ardena
Northern Epirus
North Texas Idiots
Dubian Conference
RLX World Conquest
Warzone Zazumo
Quvaturn
The Region of Empire States
The Commonwealth of United Front
The Elder Scrolls Region
Carpentist Empire
The Dominoes
Nord by Norway
The Turd Burglian Bloc
Wyndmark
Not Boomers
Endordsa
Christianity Union
Last edited by Varax Zwei on Mon May 25, 2020 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
High Constable of The Order of the Grey Wardens
She/her

Aquilanion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aquilanion » Mon May 25, 2020 2:20 am

Great work!
Major Aquila of The Black Hawks
Councillor of the Hawks, Overseer of Talon Corps

Zizou - you're a pretty great gay.
Dakota - what the fuck Aquila
NES - You are a player of considerable ability.

Flag Credit: Varax Zwei

Drexlore
Attaché

Founded: Mar 31, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Penny Found!?!?!?

Postby Drexlore » Fri May 29, 2020 8:50 am

After all this time searching, I think we have finally done it. I think we know who has finally taken our beloved Penny. After endless days of searching, it has become clear that only one man could have done it. One man so cunning enough to set the trap and steal her from us. That man, is Crushing Our Enemies! Crushing Our Enemies, more commonly referred to as COE, returned on April 17th. On April 19th, our beloved Penny was taken from us. This could merely be a coincidence, but I think it adds to the other information we were given. Looking over the various clues, one of them was "Everlasting peace everything must cease" clearly leading to the song that COE has sung. There was also a reference to Come Join US, another one of his hits. All of this combined only points to him as the culprit. J'accuse COE!
Last edited by Drexlore on Fri May 29, 2020 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Fri May 29, 2020 8:52 am

Curses! Foiled again!

You fools don’t understand how good things used to be, before Discord and bots and stamps came along. Discord has ruined NationStates and The Black Hawks! It had to be stopped.

I had it all planned out. It was going to be perfect. Without Penny, The Black Hawks would abandon discord and return to Skype (MSN is no more, alas.) Then, starved for the security and organizational features that Discord provided, activity would steadily migrate back to the forums - not this weird newfangled forum, but the old Jcink forum, where COE is still admin, the shoutbox occupies its rightful throne at the top of the page, and nothing has changed since 2011! Mwahahahaha!

Indeed, that’s where I had Penny held, sending out manual recruitment telegrams 24/7 to one nation at a time. Soon, the army of manually-recruited nations would rise up to take on the TBH establishment and return us to the glory days! Victory was so close I could taste it!

How did it all go so wrong?

Instead of being discouraged and leaving Discord behind, the Hawks became obsessed with finding Penny. I underestimated how devoted they were to their beloved bot. The cornerstone of my entire scheme, kidnapping Penny, became its undoing! I still might have made it work - she was hidden well. No one would ever think to check the Jcink forum - hardly anyone who’s joined in the last decade even knows it exists! Even as The Black Hawks tore through NationStates like a whirlwind, searching desperately, my hiding place was overlooked. Until…

My accomplice, Steak, betrayed me! He never really believed in a return to the old days, he just hated Penny! He’s as dependent on Discord as the rest of them. Once he realized where this was going, he laid that damned convoluted trail of breadcrumbs and sent the anonymous note that led the Hawks to my lair.

Surrounded, out of minions and out of options, I was forced to face the truth: I was wrong. I was stuck in the past, under the delusion that things would be better if we could go back to the old ways of doing things. I forgot that the true strength of The Black Hawks is our ability to adapt. We are the standard-bearers of the raiding world for a reason, and it’s because we have always stayed ahead of the curve. The proof was all around me - against all odds, The Black Hawks found Penny. They did that by being professional, efficient, and bold, not because of any particular forum or tool. So much is different now than it used to be, but that will never change.

I surrendered. This is always how it was going to end. The Hawks worked so hard to get her back, they truly deserve to have their bot. It’s true what they say: a Penny saved is a Penny earned.
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

Pterodaxtyl
Bureaucrat

Postby Pterodaxtyl » Fri May 29, 2020 9:19 am

Hi there, so yay Penny has been found.
Thank you to everyone who participated and to everyone who was interested in the puzzle.
Dyllonia and Steste were the winners from this who completed the puzzle.

Here are the steps if you're interested in how the puzzle worked:
• Image posted had black and white letters. The black letters were an anagram for "heist"
• Heist is a region with two RO'd nations with the names of astronauts whose mottos mention their birthdays, May 9th. The motto of the founding nation implied that something in-game took place that day.
• May 9, 2020 there was a raid with the report having the words "starry" and "hawks" in blue. Starry Hawks is a nation.
• Starry Hawks' motto is a ROT13'd lyric from "Cease" which leads you to the region Cease.
• The WFE of Cease sats to locate 2 numbers and has a morse code message that translates  to Westphalia. Looking at the raid report for Westphalia, there were 19 hawks at update and 15 foreign allies. 19 15 is a region.
• The WFE instructs you to join the region. Upon joining, nations receive a welcome tg saying "1 Kings NIV." Pairing that chapter with 19:15 gives you a verse which references the Desert of Damascus which is also a nation with a dramatic dispatch telling you to ask how Penny is doing.
• In TBH's discord, if you say "How are you, Penny" she replies with a coded message that translates to "Bismark was very successful."
• COE, who has Bismark as his discord avatar was therefore the Penny Thief.

Drexlore, Ever-Wandering Souls, and myself were the organizers in this, and Aquilanion was the tester for the puzzles.
Last edited by Pterodaxtyl on Fri May 29, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dax Lacerta-Vytherov

All Wild Things
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby All Wild Things » Fri May 29, 2020 10:58 am

Pterodaxtyl wrote:Hi there, so yay Penny has been found.
Thank you to everyone who participated and to everyone who was interested in the puzzle.
Dyllonia and Steste were the winners from this who completed the puzzle.

Here are the steps if you're interested in how the puzzle worked:
• Image posted had black and white letters. The black letters were an anagram for "heist"
• Heist is a region with two RO'd nations with the names of astronauts whose mottos mention their birthdays, May 9th. The motto of the founding nation implied that something in-game took place that day.
• May 9, 2020 there was a raid with the report having the words "starry" and "hawks" in blue. Starry Hawks is a nation.
• Starry Hawks' motto is a ROT13'd lyric from "Cease" which leads you to the region Cease.
• The WFE of Cease sats to locate 2 numbers and has a morse code message that translates  to Westphalia. Looking at the raid report for Westphalia, there were 19 hawks at update and 15 foreign allies. 19 15 is a region.
• The WFE instructs you to join the region. Upon joining, nations receive a welcome tg saying "1 Kings NIV." Pairing that chapter with 19:15 gives you a verse which references the Desert of Damascus which is also a nation with a dramatic dispatch telling you to ask how Penny is doing.
• In TBH's discord, if you say "How are you, Penny" she replies with a coded message that translates to "Bismark was very successful."
• COE, who has Bismark as his discord avatar was therefore the Penny Thief.

Drexlore, Ever-Wandering Souls, and myself were the organizers in this, and Aquilanion was the tester for the puzzles.

LMAO!
I'd looked at the ransom note, thought "ooh, only some letters are black", typed them (in order) into the "World" search, found nothing, and wrote it off as just being a piece of RP instead of a clue. I don't think I'd have thought of an anagram though, and doubt I'd have got much further. Well done to Dyllonia and Steste! You guys are some super sleuths.
Browse The NewsStand
Watch the Wild Life

Gorundu
Envoy

Founded: May 02, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gorundu » Sat May 30, 2020 12:54 am

Once you get to Cease you can pretty much skip the rest of the steps. COE submitted a cover of the song for Raidervision last year.

Or at least that's what I noticed. Maybe it's just a coincidence.
Former Delegate of The North Pacific

Badge hunter (x3)
Former lurker of WA forums
Author of GA#485, GA#516, SC#337 and the other one we don't talk about
Posts do not represent my region's views unless stated otherwise.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sat May 30, 2020 1:05 am

Crushing Our Enemies wrote:Curses! Foiled again!

You fools don’t understand how good things used to be, before Discord and bots and stamps came along. Discord has ruined NationStates and The Black Hawks! It had to be stopped.

I had it all planned out. It was going to be perfect. Without Penny, The Black Hawks would abandon discord and return to Skype (MSN is no more, alas.) Then, starved for the security and organizational features that Discord provided, activity would steadily migrate back to the forums - not this weird newfangled forum, but the old Jcink forum, where COE is still admin, the shoutbox occupies its rightful throne at the top of the page, and nothing has changed since 2011! Mwahahahaha!

Indeed, that’s where I had Penny held, sending out manual recruitment telegrams 24/7 to one nation at a time. Soon, the army of manually-recruited nations would rise up to take on the TBH establishment and return us to the glory days! Victory was so close I could taste it!

How did it all go so wrong?

Instead of being discouraged and leaving Discord behind, the Hawks became obsessed with finding Penny. I underestimated how devoted they were to their beloved bot. The cornerstone of my entire scheme, kidnapping Penny, became its undoing! I still might have made it work - she was hidden well. No one would ever think to check the Jcink forum - hardly anyone who’s joined in the last decade even knows it exists! Even as The Black Hawks tore through NationStates like a whirlwind, searching desperately, my hiding place was overlooked. Until…

My accomplice, Steak, betrayed me! He never really believed in a return to the old days, he just hated Penny! He’s as dependent on Discord as the rest of them. Once he realized where this was going, he laid that damned convoluted trail of breadcrumbs and sent the anonymous note that led the Hawks to my lair.

Surrounded, out of minions and out of options, I was forced to face the truth: I was wrong. I was stuck in the past, under the delusion that things would be better if we could go back to the old ways of doing things. I forgot that the true strength of The Black Hawks is our ability to adapt. We are the standard-bearers of the raiding world for a reason, and it’s because we have always stayed ahead of the curve. The proof was all around me - against all odds, The Black Hawks found Penny. They did that by being professional, efficient, and bold, not because of any particular forum or tool. So much is different now than it used to be, but that will never change.

I surrendered. This is always how it was going to end. The Hawks worked so hard to get her back, they truly deserve to have their bot. It’s true what they say: a Penny saved is a Penny earned.

And you would had gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling hawks!
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Pterodaxtyl
Bureaucrat

Postby Pterodaxtyl » Sat May 30, 2020 11:47 am

Gorundu wrote:Once you get to Cease you can pretty much skip the rest of the steps. COE submitted a cover of the song for Raidervision last year.

Or at least that's what I noticed. Maybe it's just a coincidence.

Nice catch! We actually threw in several things that hinted at or foreshadowed that it was COE. If you look at certain nations involved in the puzzle, Desert of Damascus was one, the first letters of the motto, currency, and animal spell out "COE".

However, to actually be considered to have "won" you were supposed to telegram who you thought the thief was to Damascus, so you wouldve had to at least have made it that far to have beat the puzzle.
Last edited by Pterodaxtyl on Sat May 30, 2020 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dax Lacerta-Vytherov

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Sun May 31, 2020 1:06 am

Well this was elaborate...
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun May 31, 2020 8:56 pm

Operation: Let The Cards Fall

Where were you when the undead rose from their graves?

The Black Hawks and friends were hanging around their base playing Sammelkarten der Toten, when the scratching and moaning at the windows began. Luckily, Corporal Sakana was well-practiced in Arcane Bolt, Corporal Refuge had her Sylh Alanor 3000 loaded and ready, and General Souls had recently been to Aldi to stock up on supplies. So anyways, we started blasting. And then, a miracle happened!

Corporal Sakana was quick to act - "It's a FIRE SALE! Quick, everyone get to a mystery box, and start making pulls!"

"Nice! a Thundergun!" said LD, quick to the pull.

"I'll take monkey bombs," Rach grinned.

"RAY GUN, BABY!" shouted Souls

"Explosive Crossbow? Works." Peaches quickly loaded a bolt.

"I do like the Galil," Adrianna said while putting one in the chamber.

"SPAS-12, yeet," Dax exclaimed while racking a round.

"Aw, a ballistic knife?" Sylh frowned while inspecting her reflection in the blade. "Anyone mind if I roll again? No? Okay.... Sweet, an RPK!"

With their newfound arsenal of high-value weapons, the Hawks began to advance against the horde. Then, a voice came over the radio -

"This is 9003, over. 9003, on the radio. If there's anyone out there, The North Pacific and 10000 Islands are alive and holding. Repeat, TNP and XKI are also still alive out here. We are located at..."

The Hawks decided to take advantage of this news - after all, when killing Zombies, the more cool guns are better. The path there wasn't going to be easy, though. Things looked tense for a few moments, until Corporals Sakana and Refuge pulled out twin Death Machines. "Stand back, friends - these babies churn through about 10,000 packs of ammunition per hour. Why don't you let me and Refuge take care of this for a bit?"

The ensuing carnage provided enough points for everyone to buy more and more and more guns, until there were quite honestly too many weapons for any small army to carry. And so, The Black Hawks began handing guns out to every single survivor and party they came across, at practically no cost.

The cries of preppers and hoarders grew louder and louder as the value of their stockpiled armories decreased by the minute due to the flood of weapons entering the market - but TBH cared not. After all, doesn't everyone deserve to face the undead world armed to the teeth with their weapon of choice?

THE END

The Black Hawks, in an effort led by Corporals Sakana and Refuge, with help from guest 9003, and supervised by General Ever-Wandering Souls, embarked today on a never-before-seen raiding effort: to devalue the top end of the cards market en masse and topple the Deck Value titans by flooding the world with a vast supply of the most valuable cards.

The following Hawks participated in this mighty and groundbreaking effort:

Farmers:
Corporal Sakana (Organizer)
Corporal Refuge- (Organizer)
Colonel Raionitu
Sergeant Ezkio
Sergeant Twobagger
PFC Steste
PFC Finlarvat

Bidders:
General Ever-Wandering Souls
Colonel Miss Bad Life Choices
Major Lady Dominator
Sergeant Pterodaxtyl
Sergeant Varax Zwei
Corporal Dyanderna

Guests:
9003 (Financer)
Sylh Alanor (Bidder)
Queen Yuno (Farmer)

Check out Sakana's upcoming post in the Cards subforum tomorrow for more technical details about this "raid," the impact of our efforts on market value, and our goals of CARDS FOR THE PEOPLE, NOT JUST THE 1/10TH OF ONE PERCENT!

Thank you to all those who participated in this effort - both knowingly, and in the case of the simultaneous pull event coordinated by TNP and XKI, also entirely unknowingly. Though, we hear at least one XKI'er has said about our efforts: "I don’t know the last time there was a coordinated TBH effort I endorse."

TBH is proud to continue to surprise the world with out-of-the-box ideas to innovate the cutting edge of Raiding. This is why we are, and will always be:

The Black Hawks: Home of the Most Feared Military Organisation in NationStates!
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Aurum Raider
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aurum Raider » Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 pm

I'm sad I couldn't take part, but it's nice to see it went off without a hitch :lol:
Vleerian Vytherov-Denral
Cognitohazard

The North Polish Union wrote:Additionally, virtually all founderless regions are viewed as falling under the defenders' allegedly protective purview. This is a form of colonialism that the great imperialist regions of NS history could only dream of.

Noahs Second Country
Issues Editor

Founded: Aug 31, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Noahs Second Country » Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 pm

While not a fan, I must admit that the execution was on point. Lost a good 10K today :P
Westinor wrote:Who knew the face of Big Farma could be the greatest hero of the Cards Proleteriat?
Honeydewistania wrote:Such spunk and arrogance that he welcomes the brigade of hatred!
Orcuo wrote:The plan was foolproof! Unfortunately, I didn’t make it Noah-proof.
WeKnow wrote:I am not a fan of his in the slightest.
Benevolent 0 wrote:You can't seem to ever portray yourself straight.
Bormiar wrote: reckless and greedy, closer to a character issue than something to be rewarded.
Second Best™ - 7x Issues Author, 7x SC Author, Editor, Ex-Minister of Cards of the North Pacific

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun May 31, 2020 9:42 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:

Cute and awesome! ^_^
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Refuge Isle
Technical Moderator

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Refuge Isle » Sun May 31, 2020 10:46 pm

Noahs Second Country wrote:While not a fan, I must admit that the execution was on point. Lost a good 10K today :P

Thanks for your praise! It was hard to predict how the kind of first ever "cards raid" was going to go, but it seemed to turn out pretty well.

Fun stuff :lol:

LollerLand
Diplomat

Founded: May 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LollerLand » Sun May 31, 2020 10:51 pm

Well this was really innovative! Well done TBH!
Loller Kingsmoreaux Corleone
WA Delegate, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Lord of Autumn of The Autumnal Court of Caer Sidi

Basic Bench
Civilian

Founded: Feb 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Basic Bench » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:18 am

]Image
'Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now (for not raiding The United Meritocrats sooner)

Hello superiors,
I am very glad to be here. I joined recently and would like to get involved with the military operations of this region. I am very eager to help. I joined about 3 months or so ago.

Two Days Later..
Wow I my friend was right about joining this region.[...] If you care SO MUCH about diversity and such BS then why don’t you allow the diversity of opinion?

Two Months Later

The Black Hawks and The Land of Kings and Emperors thought The United Meritocrats needed to calm down, and decided to come play some fun Taylor Swift tunes for them. Unfortunately the founder returned early and crashed their listening party, leading to an argument between Colonel Dakota and the founder about the best Taylor Swift song that lasted two hours.

Argument:
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from Osiris to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by Azaela.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by The United Defaults.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Appearance, Communications, and Embassies authority from Azaela as Space Bench in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults dismissed Azaela as Space Bench of The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults dismissed Mokata as Sgt Drex of Benchland of The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by Azaela.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by The United Defaults.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults password-protected The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela removed regional password protection from The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults password-protected The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela removed regional password protection from The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela removed Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Appearance, and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Azaela updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Mokata relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed The United Defaults from the regional ban list in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Appearance, and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 4 hours ago: Try Fonialand updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Try Fonialand updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults abolished the regional flag of The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Try Fonialand updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults dismissed Try Fonialand as Jakker! At The Disco of The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults password-protected The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela removed regional password protection from The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults password-protected The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela removed regional password protection from The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive and Border Control authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by The United Defaults.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by Azaela.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 3 hours ago: Try Fonialand relocated from The United Meritocrats to Devide by Zero.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela banned The United Defaults from The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela updated the World Factbook entry in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Embassies authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, and Embassies authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control and Embassies authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela banned The United Defaults from The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela was ejected from The United Meritocrats by The United Defaults.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Border Control, and Embassies authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control and Embassies authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed Executive, Border Control, and Embassies authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by The United Defaults.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults granted Polls authority and removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Border Control and Embassies authority and removed Polls authority from the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed The United Defaults from the regional ban list in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by Azaela.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults removed The United Defaults from the regional ban list in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The Greater Combine Brotherhood relocated from The Black Hawks to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela was ejected from The United Meritocrats by The United Defaults.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Embassies authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Union of Pepe relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Invaders.
2 days 3 hours ago: Cassthellum relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Invaders.
2 days 3 hours ago: Mokata relocated from The Rejected Realms to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: Azaela granted Appearance, Communications, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate Azaela in The United Meritocrats.
2 days 3 hours ago: The United Defaults relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Invaders.
2 days 2 hours ago: Gopniks Union relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Invaders.
2 days 2 hours ago: Wilesian relocated from The North Pacific to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 2 hours ago: Wilesian relocated from The United Meritocrats to The North Pacific.
2 days 2 hours ago: Wilesian relocated from The North Pacific to The United Meritocrats.
2 days 2 hours ago: Wilesian relocated from The United Meritocrats to North Pacific.
2 days 2 hours ago: Azaela was ejected and banned from The United Meritocrats by Azaela.
2 days 2 hours ago: Azaela relocated from The United Meritocrats to The Rejected Realms.

Peeps Who Stole The Region:
Colonel Miss Bad Life Choices (point), General Jakker (trigger), and Sergeant Drexlore

---

With the founder returned, the Hawks were sad their listening party got cut short when suddenly the Hawks noticed a founder disappearing in the distance.

Some Hawks watching a founder go missing

Similar to the great queen TayTay's song Just Another Picture To Burn, SECFanatics provided just another embassy (or 2,294 embassies) to burn for The Black Hawks.

Peeps Who Stole The Region:
Colonel Miss Bad Life Choices (point), General Jakker (Trigger), & Sergeant Dyllonia

Embassy Bonkers (Withdrawn/Aborted/Request Withdrawn):
Miss Bad Life Choices (771), Jakker (753), Dyllonia (746), Drexlore (310), Pterodaxtyl (90, which is like damn gurl from mobile)

Special thanks to the Balder Jomsviking, Europeian Republican Navy, Karma, Lone Wolves United, The Land of Kings and Emperors, The North Pacific Army, and the Social Technocratic Union for helping us strike a match on all the embassies!

Rachael Vytherov <3

Wymondham
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Wymondham » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:06 pm

GG TBH!!
Doer of the things and the stuffs.
That British dude who does the charity fundraiser.

Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 10, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:25 pm

Good on you all, you managed to make the SECFanatics RMB active.
The United Republic of Zeritae Please don't send me telegrams - not A NA nor A.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.
The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.
NS Stats are used.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay