NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Hawks | Still Winning

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Utsuho
Civilian

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utsuho » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:29 pm

YAY! .. what is Bscnrm?

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:58 pm

Utsuho wrote:YAY! .. what is Bscnrm?

First rule of Bscnrm club is you do not talk about Bscnrm club.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:28 pm

Picking TBH over Osiris, I see how it is :P
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:32 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Picking TBH over Osiris, I see how it is :P

Hey, it's you who stole him for your devious plans!

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Awesome job by all! :clap:
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Unless you want me taking the Legion out to tag, I am not really
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Revall
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Revall » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 pm

Fest is killing it. Good stuff.
TRE★Noblus Maximus★TRE
Revall Au SilverStorm
Praefect of The Roman Empire
----------------------------------_________☸ Introduce A Little Chaos ☸_________----------------------------------

The artist formerly, now re-coknown as Noblephnx but don't trust anything my sig tells you ITS A BETRAYER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:22 pm

Trick Shot wrote:

Unless you want me taking the Legion out to tag, I am not really

Mate, it's justbanter.png >_> <_<
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

The Sapiens
Attaché

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sapiens » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:25 pm

Am I a weeb if I automatically assumed the Black Hawk meant from the manga berserk?

-Reizei Mako
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby -Reizei Mako » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:29 am

Utsuho wrote:YAY! .. what is Bscnrm?

Some sort of cartographer or mapmaker, I think! Or, at least, I seem to recall there having been something along those lines said in the WFE...

Nivagard
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nivagard » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:14 am

The Sapiens wrote:Am I a weeb if I automatically assumed the Black Hawk meant from the manga berserk?

Probably.

The Sapiens
Attaché

Founded: Mar 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sapiens » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:18 am

Nivagard wrote:
The Sapiens wrote:Am I a weeb if I automatically assumed the Black Hawk meant from the manga berserk?

Probably.

Yeah...

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:44 am

The attack of the Arctic Hawks!

This minor update a bunch of sleepy Arctic Hawks decided to Snap Out of It and go on a binge of raiding with some tunes, as they always do When the Sun Goes Down. The hawky group was accompanied by their friends from Europeia, The Land of Kings and Emperors, DEN, Kingdom of Alexandria, and The Communist Bloc in their quest to Stop the World with their unstoppable might. A total of twenty eight people jumped into the icy place of Antarctica, making taunting, Mad Sounds, and taking down a delegate which reigned supreme for ten years and five months. Though, as much fun as it was to get to know the natives, everyone eventually had to Leave Before the Light Comes On.

~~Do i wanna know, if this endo flows ways~~

Though this region wasn't reduced From Ritz to Rubble, it showed that no target can escape the sharp claws of the Arctic Hawks and that piles of native endorsements are nothing but Old Yellow Bricks to be destroyed by the invincible forces of RU and their friends. This operation will go down as another raiding tale to be told to future hawk hatchlings by the Fireside during cold winter nights.

The chilled regions:
Antarctica
Region 122
Cabo
The Alliance of Democratic Nations
Iron Fist Union
Cair Paravel

Heavenly
Allmerks
West Acernania
Kingdom of Terminus
SA15B
Last edited by Marselesk on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChingisOtchigin
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ChingisOtchigin » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:46 am

GJ Kleo o/

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:48 am

Also props to Fest for triggering the spelling run! <3

Fotar
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 13, 2007
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Fotar » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:25 pm

That is a mighty short list, especially considering you were booted out of Cair Paravel before you could do more than remove an officer.

Very impressive, indeed.
Founder and Lord Regent of the second Council of Narnia
One-time Delegate of Balder
Progress through Respect. Power through Honor.

Vandoosa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vandoosa » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:26 pm

Fotar wrote:That is a mighty short list, especially considering you were booted out of Cair Paravel before you could do more than remove an officer.

Very impressive, indeed.

*shakes a fist* I'll get you Cair Paravel.. some day..

Festavo3
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Fotar wrote:That is a mighty short list, especially considering you were booted out of Cair Paravel before you could do more than remove an officer.

Very impressive, indeed.

We were spelling something. We didn't need more regions.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:03 pm

Very impressive, indeed.

But, to actually address what appears to be a talking bag of salt in front of me, the main dish of this operation was to boot the Delegate of Antarctica which reigned supreme over the region for 10 years and 5 months. The other regions we tagged were there for mostly cosmetic reasons, but also to train some newer people. Regardless, the number of regions hit was predetermined and did not need to go higher because we did not wish it to go higher. The operation was not done to entertain the natives of dead regions, but because we found it to be fun. That's pretty much it. I will now point you to aisle 5 where we keep our salt.

The Voltarum
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 15, 2003
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Voltarum » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:59 pm

At least someone finally did it and got it over with. (sorry to ruin your fun, but no one in our region really cares lol)

Its a sad state of affairs when this is now considered fun in this game, though. Makes me miss the olden days.

Although I look forward to someone finally going against #1. I think you fools are just too scared ;-)
Last edited by The Voltarum on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:26 pm

The Voltarum wrote:At least someone finally did it and got it over with. (sorry to ruin your fun, but no one in our region really cares lol)

Its a sad state of affairs when this is now considered fun in this game, though. Makes me miss the olden days.

Although I look forward to someone finally going against #1. I think you fools are just too scared ;-)

Don't worry, you didn't ruin our fun :D It's a win-win i suppose.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:31 pm

The Voltarum wrote:At least someone finally did it and got it over with. (sorry to ruin your fun, but no one in our region really cares lol)

Congrats on lasting in the game so long. You're welcome that you can now move on from the suspense ;) Also, it is nice to visit Ballo and remind him how much he loves raiders.

Nicely done by all! :bow:
Last edited by Jakker on Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Ayvari
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2015
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Ayvari » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:48 pm

The Voltarum wrote:At least someone finally did it and got it over with.

I'd imagine Forest, Texas, and other long-term delegacies being terminated over the last year or so was a fairly good heads up. ;)

Nice work, guys.
Former/Retired Sergeant ~*~ The Black Hawks ~*~ Also known as Xoriet
Severisen wrote:You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Northern Chittowa wrote:If you look at those who have made names for themselves in this game, they are those who have stood up to defenders on an equal footin and actually beaten them on a tactical level...Those are the ones who will be remembered and indeed revered in history.
Syberis Montresor-Isaraider: There should be no distinction between a good raider and a good member of the GP community.

Guy
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Guy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:34 am

I don't know if hunting down Delegacy streaks is the most exciting way to play R/D, but I suppose that's why I'm not TBH. :P To be sure, it's an achievement no doubt for the invaders, but especially in this case, it's basically a fairly simplistic trade-off (that one-off achievement vs annoying the natives/Del).
Commander of the Rejected Realms Army

[violet] wrote:Never underestimate the ability of admin to do nothing.

Fluffystupidity weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Civilian

Founded: Nov 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Fluffystupidity weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:45 am

We should have invaded them more sneakily :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay