NATION

PASSWORD

Ethos Recruitment Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Ethos Recruitment Thread

Postby Lorrayne » Fri May 15, 2015 12:11 pm

Welcome to a brave new world of Kings, Monsters, Elves, and Dragons. Where the ideas of old still roam over new pastures that await a story to tell. Blood will spill, ink will write, and humans will speak. This is home, This is Ethos!

Ethos, a region which is just starting after a few rough patches, but with the raiders gone and the future bright, we ask people of the world of Nationstates to come to the warm embrace of a new world which is still being built. Come add a brick and form a tale in the world. Much history still needs to be developed but if you want to join. Enter through this link!

1.) We are (attempting) to become a realistic, medieval, roleplaying region. If we find your name is offensive, demeaning, or out of place. We may ask (NOT FORCE) you to create a puppet to roleplay here.

2.) We also have an application process which helps us, all applications are either in the rules or have a link in the rules to what you need.

3.) We want yo help out any person who join, so please do not be afraid to ask one of helpful moderators out. They are there to help, we left all our bite to the dragons!

4.) Any question? Please ask in a reply below!

The Drawbridge Opens Before Ye!
Last edited by Lorrayne on Fri May 15, 2015 1:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Fri May 15, 2015 6:33 pm

Bump.

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Sun May 17, 2015 11:02 am

Bump.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon May 18, 2015 2:29 am

Try adding new content rather than spammy bumps. Give people something interesting to read and they'll actually pay attention.

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Tue May 19, 2015 8:16 am

Alright, Well Ethos has a very friendly community and we are very diverse. We also are a little strict, I have been told. We want to make sure this world is unique! So, we have applications for everything, from races to religions, creatures, languages, and other things. One issue we are facing is the lack of roleplay, vecausecwe are very few.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Tue May 19, 2015 9:00 am

Would you be willing to do individual focused Roleplays along with your national ones for those of us who are poor at Nation RPing?
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Tue May 19, 2015 10:20 am

Individual roleplaying is all we're doing right now, that you mention it. We haven't really gotten into any national yet. National ones are a bit harder to do because of the fantasy.

We also have a timeline which is being set up.
Last edited by Lorrayne on Tue May 19, 2015 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Tue May 19, 2015 2:16 pm

You've piqued my interests and I may send in an application in the future when my plate isn't so full. :) Wish you guys the best of luck until then.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Tue May 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Awesome! Glad to hear this has actually got one member. Is there any other questions?

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Wed May 20, 2015 12:42 pm

We go through some changes, we are still trying to find our vibe. So if anyone wants to join, you will be in the midst of the foundation of our region. Please join, and please ask questions.

Lorrayne
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lorrayne » Wed May 27, 2015 7:22 am

Bump

Faustia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Faustia » Fri May 29, 2015 1:42 pm

Fair tidings to thee, or something. Puppet of New Pyrrhius here, thought I would try out this medieval fantasy racket that I've been rather critical of before. Instead of elves and magic and crap, I thought I might create a Maybe Magic, Maybe Mundane kind of world where the actual magic is ambiguous. That way it can be interpreted as a normal Low/Dark Fantasy setting or a grimdark sci-fi setting in disguise.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay