NATION

PASSWORD

Join Europea! - May Europea Rule the Universe

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Snowiny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Join Europea! - May Europea Rule the Universe

Postby Snowiny » Sun May 03, 2015 5:56 am

Dear Sir or Madam! Please read this message from the president of Snowiny!

The region of Europea needs new nations to be founded! We therefore ask; are YOU interested in joining us?

What is Europea? Europea is a region based on the continents of Europa, and West Asia and North Africa combined into one (here is the current map).

More information on Europea? Europea was founded just a few months ago by me, Snowiny in need of a new region. I have planned to expand the region and to introduce many regional RPs, including sport tournaments, many conflicts, bad weather with hurricanes that cause crises around the region, economic growth and fall, life of citizens in countries, the promotion of freedom, communism, fascism, liberalism, whatever your nation desires.

And why should I join this nation? It only has like what, 5 members and it has barely anything but a map! That is exactly the point. We need to grow bigger so we can actually focus on such big stuff and make the nation very active and fun for people to participate in. We indeed do need new members to promote the region and so we can actually believe we will have someone participate in our (future) activities.

If you are interested in joining the region, just go on the region's page and join! The region is not password protected! And if you want, you can also telegram me for more information on Europea, or to simply ask questions or tell me that you joined the region.

Thanks for reading, Snowiny!

Cindini
Civilian

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cindini » Sun May 03, 2015 9:07 am

Looks a lot like Europeia, which is a much bigger and better known region. Is this nomenclaturial similarity intentional?

Snowiny
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Snowiny » Mon May 04, 2015 6:20 am

It is not on intention made to look like "Europeia". I just wanted to make something based on a map of Europe (and also including West Asia and North Africa). I tried Europa, Europe, etc. so i got to Europea.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon May 04, 2015 7:30 am

Good grief. We already have Europe, Europeia, Europa, Europia and now this.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Anumia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Anumia » Mon May 04, 2015 9:18 am

Good luck! Everyone knows green vegetables are important.

Norholm2
Political Columnist

Founded: May 10, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Norholm2 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:47 am

Everyone is still welcome to join Europea! (I refounded the region in 2016 after it CTEd)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Norholm2 wrote:Everyone is still welcome to join Europea! (I refounded the region in 2016 after it CTEd)

I think you're better off with a new thread in this case, rather than one which had been dead for 5 years. I'm locking this - feel free to start a new thread for your region.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay