NATION

PASSWORD

Balder - State Opening of 19th Storting

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

KhanterWinters
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby KhanterWinters » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Reventus Koth wrote:
It's exhausting to listen to. Just drop the act already.

It is always a Pleasure read your final statements Koth! Shame if they build a wall :P
"It is wise to follow proper channels of communication, but communication is a two lanes road. You evade it, and you will have a problem." ~ Khanter W. Molchaniye.

My Statements are under my own responsibility and without any official representation of the regions in which I belong.

Framed by a Browser Console and photoshop
Founder of The Empire of Aztlan

Roavin April/4/19 At 1:22 am
I CAN NEVER FIND MY F*****G SOCKS
Cormac June/4/19 12:11
We're talking about food in #neutral_ground, NS families in #military_gameplay, I'm uh not sure what in #security_council but not SC resolutions...
This server is anarchy! Anarchy I say!

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:15 am

Onder Kelkia wrote:Balder is not seeking to re-open discussions.

Well Onder, when Balder or you (whichever comes first) decides it is ready, there are people in TRR waiting to approach Balder amicably and honestly. Not as defenders but as equals on the global stage. Those same people hope Balder will as well. Balder's citizens and government should keep that in mind. I'm sure an open-minded person will be in the cabinet if or when that time comes. :)
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Guy
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Guy » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:42 am

I don't think that TRR's relations with Balder are high on the priority lists of almost all TRR citizens, given that no one who has reasonable expectations would expect Balder to be friendly towards us. There was consideration of asking Balder to lift their proscription, but that's about it.

As fratt said, we don't see the need to apologise for an off-hand joke by a low-level official, when it can't be interpreted as signifying support for a coup, unless that's what you need in order to maintain an argument for why TRR is out to get you.

As for CoS comments, they aren't representative of TRR, and one only needs to look at the support he had received in the last Delegate election to ascertain that.
Commander of the Rejected Realms Army

[violet] wrote:Never underestimate the ability of admin to do nothing.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:12 am

Guy wrote:I don'tAs for CoS comments, they aren't representative of TRR, and one only needs to look at the support he had received in the last Delegate election to ascertain that.

That's a low blow guy. >_<
We both know I'd have done better on that election if it weren't for that mess between Neq and Zao. >_>
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:20 am

The Church of Satan wrote:We both know I'd have done better on that election if it weren't for that mess between Neq and Zao. >_>

">_>!", even
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Catalyse
Attaché

Founded: Jul 25, 2010
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Catalyse » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:07 am

The Church of Satan wrote:That's still a significant leap. After Kandarin none of our delegates would even consider raiding. I wouldn't count myself towards that leap since even now I've never taken part in a raid. They were all hardcore defenders.

I'll have you know I was a very important raider back in the day, just ask Koth.
Last edited by Catalyse on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jumbled up letters.
Former WA Delegate of TRR.
Former some other things.

KhanterWinters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby KhanterWinters » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:40 am

And Still, while I walk here to read, I read you opening and re-opening discussions with all... but the most interesting Drama with headlights:

Onder Remains in Goverment! and Onder preffers a GCR alliance than a UCR alliance
"It is wise to follow proper channels of communication, but communication is a two lanes road. You evade it, and you will have a problem." ~ Khanter W. Molchaniye.

My Statements are under my own responsibility and without any official representation of the regions in which I belong.

We're talking about food in #neutral_ground, NS families in #military_gameplay, I'm uh not sure what in #security_council but not SC resolutions...

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:48 am

KhanterWinters wrote:

And Still, while I walk here to read, I read you opening and re-opening discussions with all... but the most interesting Drama with headlights:

Onder Remains in Goverment! and Onder preffers a GCR alliance than a UCR alliance

Onder isn't interested in an alliance with either GCR or UCR, as long as he can keep Balder under his control and use it for his own agenda. The only alliance he cares about is Balder's alliance with the LKE. And now it's waiting on the text wall.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

KhanterWinters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby KhanterWinters » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:33 am

Armaros wrote:
KhanterWinters wrote:

Onder isn't interested in an alliance with either GCR or UCR, as long as he can keep Balder under his control and use it for his own agenda. The only alliance he cares about is Balder's alliance with the LKE. And now it's waiting on the text wall.

That is interesting and Dumb as same ways... I wonder what runs in his head... (if there is any...)

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:59 am

KhanterWinters wrote:
Zander Cerebella wrote:
([url=SNIP]Image[/url])

The Realm of Balder is delighted to announce the conclusion of the October 2018 Storting elections and the formation of the Government for the coming term.

Following a competitive race, incumbent legislators Ond... Snip.

[Snip]

[... Snip] In full, the ministers appointed by the Statsminister are as follows:

Minister of Foreign Affairs – Zander Cerebella
[...]

... Snip.

Just a big question (Ha I had to ninja delete... posting with wrong nation), Does the New MoFA is with the faculties to know they personnel, and the faculties to answer a question of no more of 2 minutes via TG or Discord Direct Messages?

Or I will need to rotten myself in my chair in the waiting...?

So I see that Balder's official has overlooked Khanter's question. Maybe they did not comprehend what Khanter was saying(ask him what he means then,) but Khanter does not appreciate being ignored, so allow me to re-phrase his question for him (I may have some errors):

Khanter asked Balder's delegate who's Balder's diplomat to TWP. Now, their delegate didn't know the answer, but she has the excuse of being RL busy and that's not her job to know. Khanter asked their new Minister of Foreign Affairs over telegram AND discord, "who's Balder's diplomat to TWP?" and he did not answer but chose to ignore Khanter.

I would assume the reason TWP still has not withdrawn their diplomat despite that unprofessionalism - they're holding out for Balder but you should really answer his question.
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:55 am

Queen Yuno wrote:
KhanterWinters wrote:
Just a big question (Ha I had to ninja delete... posting with wrong nation), Does the New MoFA is with the faculties to know they personnel, and the faculties to answer a question of no more of 2 minutes via TG or Discord Direct Messages?

Or I will need to rotten myself in my chair in the waiting...?

So I see that Balder's official has overlooked Khanter's question. Maybe they did not comprehend what Khanter was saying(ask him what he means then,) but Khanter does not appreciate being ignored, so allow me to re-phrase his question for him (I may have some errors):

Khanter asked Balder's delegate who's Balder's diplomat to TWP. Now, their delegate didn't know the answer, but she has the excuse of being RL busy and that's not her job to know. Khanter asked their new Minister of Foreign Affairs over telegram AND discord, "who's Balder's diplomat to TWP?" and he did not answer but chose to ignore Khanter.

I would assume the reason TWP still has not withdrawn their diplomat despite that unprofessionalism - they're holding out for Balder but you should really answer his question.

Khanter's post did not identify what he wanted to know or that he was asking on behalf of another region. Apart from lacking the necessary details, the post was also unnecessarily aggressive in its comments questioning the "faculties" of our minister. It is also less than 24 hours since he originally posted here and it is not reasonable to expect responses to unspecific, hostile queries from unidentified persons to be provided instantaneously in public on demand. As it happens, my intention was to ask the Foreign Minister if he knew what the relevant post was in reference to and deal with it from there.

I don't know when Khanter contacted the Minister of Foreign Affairs, but Zander is currently on a brief leave of absence (covering Friday, Saturday and Sunday). This may explain why Khanter has not received a response to the telegram or Discord messages yet. Generally, ambassadorial queries are dealt with in the relevant section of the forums of Balder, which is where I would advise anyone with such queries to post in the event that they need to obtain such information in the future. In addition, if a person is not getting replies in a Discord DM with a particular person, posting in the main Balder Discord channel that you need to speak to a government official about something will likely lead to the relevant matter being referred to the appropriate person.

Now you have identified the question, I have provided a response directly to the Foreign Minister of The West Pacific.
Duke of Roskilde, of Balder
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:01 pm

Seems like a lot of sass directed at TWP. They must be next on the "let's isolate Balder by torching all of its non-IJCC alliances" chopping block.

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:10 pm

Onder Kelkia wrote:
Queen Yuno wrote:

Khanter's post did not identify what he wanted to know or that he was asking on behalf of another region. Apart from lacking the necessary details, the post was also unnecessarily aggressive in its comments questioning the "faculties" of our minister. It is also less than 24 hours since he originally posted here and it is not reasonable to expect responses to unspecific, hostile queries from unidentified persons to be provided instantaneously in public on demand. As it happens, my intention was to ask the Foreign Minister if he knew what the relevant post was in reference to and deal with it from there.

I don't know when Khanter contacted the Minister of Foreign Affairs, but Zander is currently on a brief leave of absence (covering Friday, Saturday and Sunday). This may explain why Khanter has not received a response to the telegram or Discord messages yet. Generally, ambassadorial queries are dealt with in the relevant section of the forums of Balder, which is where I would advise anyone with such queries to post in the event that they need to obtain such information in the future. In addition, if a person is not getting replies in a Discord DM with a particular person, posting in the main Balder Discord channel that you need to speak to a government official about something will likely lead to the relevant matter being referred to the appropriate person.

Now you have identified the question, I have provided a response directly to the Foreign Minister of The West Pacific.

In his defense Khanter sent his telegram/outreach to both individuals ~37 days ago- so it wasn't asked within 24 hours. Don't know the details of whether he reached out again or what happened next.
Anyway, this is a good response if you sent the answer to TWP's MoFA, I guess the matter is resolved then.
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:22 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:In his defense Khanter sent his telegram/outreach to both individuals ~37 days ago- so it wasn't asked within 24 hours.

LMAO 37 days?! That's worse than the communication issue that led to the total breakdown in relations between Europeia and Osiris.

So just to be clear, Khanter asked this of the appropriate official 37 days ago, and Onder's response just now was to condescendingly school Khanter -- and TWP in general -- on proper diplomatic etiquette. Proper diplomatic etiquette is not taking 37 days to answer your allies. Good grief.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Frustration after being ignored by multiple people through attempts at communication through multiple mediums for over a month seems entirely reasonable. Also: English is not Khanter's first language, you will have to be a bit less sensitive about his word choice from time to time. Should perhaps be a bit less accusatory and more communicative with your allies in general. I know you keep saying treaties are worthless, but if you intend to keep them, you have to put some effort into them.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Just for the record, it only takes 39 days to film an entire season of Survivor. Just for some perspective on how long TWP waited. :lol:

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:49 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:In his defense Khanter sent his telegram/outreach to both individuals ~37 days ago- so it wasn't asked within 24 hours. Don't know the details of whether he reached out again or what happened next.
Anyway, this is a good response if you sent the answer to TWP's MoFA, I guess the matter is resolved then.

The reference to "less than 24 hours" in my post related to when Khanter posted on this forum and the suggestion that he was being wrongly ignored here.

37 days ago, Theoden Sebastian was the incumbent Foreign Minister and was on a leave of absence with an uncertain end date after he lost home internet access due to Typhoon Ompong. That is why he was replaced with Zander. The Queen, as you noted, has no responsibility for government matters. In general, if there is a problem getting hold of a specific minister or the government, then the Prime Minister is a better person to contact than the Queen. I was fully available and answering queries from a range of people throughout the period, as were other members of the government covering that role.

Nonetheless, despite the reasons for Theoden's long-term absence and Zander's own brief leave of absence covering this weekend, I am sorry that the telegram was not answered for such a long period of time. In general, if anyone is having difficulty reaching Balder, the best thing to do is to post on our forums or Discord server about it and it will then be drawn to the government's attention. In addition, any party seeking to contact Balder can contact me.

Altinsane wrote:Also: English is not Khanter's first language, you will have to be a bit less sensitive about his word choice from time to time.

If that isn't known and taken into account, I don't think it is over-sensitive to take issue with our Foreign Minister's mental "faculties" being questioned. Now you have mentioned that, I will assume that comment was a mistake rather than intentional insult, but that is why the initial post was seen as rude.
Last edited by Onder Kelkia on Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:51 pm

It's cool guys, Balder is just incapable of having a Minister of Foreign Affairs who isn't on a continuous 37-day leave of absence. Normal region stuff.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Onder Kelkia wrote:(the text wall I talked about earlier)

So, Khanter asked a legitimate question to the officer who seemed to be in charge of that (apperently 37 days ago, oh my) and your excuse seems to be a mix of "he was too hostile", "he didn't identify himself", "that particular officer is on a break and was replaced by another officer who went on a break" and "he didn't give us enough time". This is simply put ridiculous. What is Balder's government doing?
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:It's cool guys, Balder is just incapable of having a Minister of Foreign Affairs who isn't on a continuous 37-day leave of absence. Normal region stuff.

The telegram may have been sent 37 days ago, but Theoden was not Foreign Minister for all of that period. He was replaced 2 weeks ago by Zander.

Initially, we were uncertain about when Theoden might regain internet access and we expected that he might be back within two weeks or so at the latest. By the time it became clear it would be longer, we were at the October Storting elections, so it made the most sense to appoint his successor as Foreign Minister as part of the new Cabinet. Throughout the period, Zander, Fuzzy and I covered all Theoden's responsibilities, so the work was performed. If an approach had been made on our forums or Discord server, or to me directly as Prime Minister, then it would have likely been resolved much more quickly.

Armaros wrote:So, Khanter asked a legitimate question to the officer who seemed to be in charge of that (apperently 37 days ago, oh my) and your excuse seems to be a mix of "he was too hostile", "he didn't identify himself", "that particular officer is on a break and was replaced by another officer who went on a break" and "he didn't give us enough time". This is simply put ridiculous. What is Balder's government doing?

The first two issues and the last issue relate to Khanter's post here yesterday (which didn't cover the back story) and why that was not initially addressed.

If someone sends a telegram to an inactive regional officer nation, then obviously there is a danger of not getting a reply. In terms of government business, Balder is historically and remains a forum-based region. All communications relating to ambassadors usually take place on our forums. We appoint ROs primarily to handle regional mass telegrams and sometimes run polls, rather than as alternative contact points to diplomats joining our forums. It is of course unfortunate and regrettable that any telegram to Theoden sent 37 days ago was not noticed and dealt with as a result of his leave of absence.

Zander took office as Foreign Minister on 14th October and his three-day RL break commenced on 26th October. That is not at all unreasonable.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:41 pm

Khanter didn’t just send a telegram but sent direct discord messages too, (which were left on read, lol)
(I don’t think anyone expects official correspondence to only be through Telegram, since I do understand your argument of missing telegrams- my inbox gets flooded with telegrams everyday and I miss some.)
In my opinion (I’m not khanter) It’s cool, hurricane typhoon was pretty harsh and real life comes first. Thanks for the explanation and that’s something that helps— communication. Not communicating leads to problems, as I’ve learned. So OOC best of luck to Theodon and Zander, both upstanding individuals who deserve great RLs
And hope you stock your cabinet with people who are in the ideal position to be great at their jobs. Good luck to the new MoFA.

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:19 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:Khanter didn’t just send a telegram but sent direct discord messages too, (which were left on read, lol)
(I don’t think anyone expects official correspondence to only be through Telegram, since I do understand your argument of missing telegrams- my inbox gets flooded with telegrams everyday and I miss some.)

For clarification, I have now had an opportunity to speak with Zander, as he popped onto Discord to check his messages during his leave of absence.

Zander advises me that he has received no Discord direct messages from Khanter at any point. Furthermore, he advises me that the first and only telegram he has received from Khanter was sent 3 hours ago, in which Khanter mentioned that he attempted to contact Theoden 37 days ago. For the record, I am therefore assuming that, although Khanter's initial post suggesed that Zander as "the New MoFA" had failed to "to answer a question of no more of 2 minutes via TG or Discord Direct Messages", the sole communication to the government was sent to Theoden prior to Zander taking office on 14th October.

Queen Yuno wrote:And hope you stock your cabinet with people who are in the ideal position to be great at their jobs. Good luck to the new MoFA.

Thank you for your best wishes to Zander as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs. I should emphasise that in the case of Zander, he is merely taking a brief break of a few days for RL work-related reasons. In the case of Theoden, there was an unexpected situation beyond his control that arose midway through his term in office and which we managed by designating appropriate people to cover his responsibilities until he was replaced two weeks ago.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:43 pm

If it is true that Zander hasn't received any direct messages on Discord and only got a telegram 3 hours ago, then it would seem the hostility and especially if I'm reading it right, the questioning of Zander's mental capabilities to know his personnel and to answer DMs & telegrams was very inappropriate.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:50 pm

To clarify:

When Khanter says Faculties, he does not mean "mental capabilities." I'll provide an example of how he uses that word:

KhanterWintersToday at 1:51 PM
Serfa just saw my TG and DM and decide to ignore
(Yes ... I have the faculties to know if I've been seen or not in discord... Praise Beta testers)

In fact, Onder and Khanter have provided enough posts to show that the person being talked about for "ignoring" to Khanter's outreach is not Zander, but the OTHER MoFA who retired due to real life (and it's understandable now why that happened.) No one is indecent enough to actually insult another's mental capabilities (or should)--

Though, your post is a good point to bring up and address to clear up.
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 5 times in total.

KhanterWinters
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby KhanterWinters » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:37 pm

Solorni wrote:If it is true that Zander hasn't received any direct messages on Discord and only got a telegram 3 hours ago, then it would seem the hostility and especially if I'm reading it right, the questioning of Zander's mental capabilities to know his personnel and to answer DMs & telegrams was very inappropriate.

My “hostility,” while it was not intended as hostility, comes with good reasons, which Cormac pointed out.

I used more than a month, using all the means available to search for a clear and simple answer, and if there actually was an internal and fluid communication with me from your end, I would not have needed to make comments in irony.

Everyone posting in this thread, using this medium, has shown themselves agile and have enough time to answer the banalities and dramas within this debate thread, and some have even spent 5 months in these forum trials and discussions to degrade other players as being unpleasant. But when it comes down to simple things like a diplomatic question, these same people drop the ball. There is simply no ability to use the headlights of long distance (using a metaphor of vehicles).

If my comment itself provoked a discord, then it has its purpose. Are there faculties to answer or not? For better or for worse, in Discord I have the faculties of seeing who leaves me in view through the console. You can not deny my claims, Solorni. I have not merely asked just one person; I have directly asked you, but I understand that we all have real life (and sometimes more enjoyable than digital), but I am not one of the people who sit quietly with their arms crossed. I have been searching for communication, I have looking for people; I talked to Triune, I talked to you, I contacted Serfa, I look for communication with the people related to foreign relations, since I know the protocols, and I asked something as simple as "Who is Balder's ambassador in TWP", and no response of more than 37 days, whoever it may be.

It is more offensive towards me to ignore a simple question I made in the back stage, than the fact that it hurts your soul to question the competence in the foreign affairs office in a public stage..

It's more honest to say "I'm not going to answer you when you say ‘tell me who the Foreign Minister is,’” than simply look for the cat's feet when he's four. My irony is clear. The delegate and the Minister within TWP will already give me a wink, but I like clear things, and when there are none, then one has to make way for the rugged routes of communication.

questioning the faculties of a person should not be an offense.

(And about English... Thats why I always have proof checkers hugs Alti, hugs Yun)
(Grammar re-check...)
Last edited by KhanterWinters on Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay