NATION

PASSWORD

Balder - State Opening of 19th Storting

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:57 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:To clarify:

When Khanter says Faculties, he does not mean "mental capabilities." I'll provide an example of how he uses that word:

KhanterWintersToday at 1:51 PM
Serfa just saw my TG and DM and decide to ignore
(Yes ... I have the faculties to know if I've been seen or not in discord... Praise Beta testers)

In fact, Onder and Khanter have provided enough posts to show that the person being talked about for "ignoring" to Khanter's outreach is not Zander, but the OTHER MoFA who retired due to real life (and it's understandable now why that happened.) No one is indecent enough to actually insult another's mental capabilities (or should)--

Though, your post is a good point to bring up and address to clear up.

Yeah he means like, common sense or just ability. I understand why it's easy to hinge your argument on that choice of word and try to use that against him, but that isn't what he means. He's not questioning anyone's literal mental capabilities.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 27, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:21 pm

KhanterWinters wrote:I used more than a month, using all the means available to search for a clear and simple answer, and if there actually was an internal and fluid communication with me from your end, I would not have needed to make comments in irony.

The key point is that was no attempt to contact Zander Cerebella, who replaced Theoden Sebastian as Balder's Foreign Minister, on 14th October, prior to your later post on 27th October specifically criticising the failure of the new Minister of Foreign Affairs to provide a response to you. When there was a change of Foreign Minister and you were aware (from our announcement) that there was a new Foreign Minister, surely the most logical course of action, if you were using all means available to contact us, would have been to contact the new Foreign Minister with the query unanswered by their predecessor?

Likewise, following the initial lack of reply, there was no attempt to post saying that you needed to speak with a foreign affairs representative on either our forums or Discord server, and there was no attempt to contact the Statsminister (Prime Minister) of Balder, when you failed to receive a response from the previous Foreign Minister (due to his leave of absence, created by unavoidable real-life circumstances). Given this lack of communication, it is not fair or accurate to suggest that you used "all the means available" for over a month. It is unfortunate that Theoden's unavoidable leave of absence meant that your telegram to him some time ago was unnoticed, but there were other reasonable routes available if you had wished to contact the government.

We should not turn this minor matter into anything bigger than it actually is, though sadly that tends to be the result when matters are raised in the Gampelay forum rather than pursued through available private channels. However, it should be noted that the Government of Balder has not been unresponsive, excepting the absence of the former Foreign Minister, who was replaced some time ago with a successor who was not contacted.
Duke of Roskilde, of Balder
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:34 pm

Altinsane wrote:
Queen Yuno wrote:To clarify:

When Khanter says Faculties, he does not mean "mental capabilities." I'll provide an example of how he uses that word:

In fact, Onder and Khanter have provided enough posts to show that the person being talked about for "ignoring" to Khanter's outreach is not Zander, but the OTHER MoFA who retired due to real life (and it's understandable now why that happened.) No one is indecent enough to actually insult another's mental capabilities (or should)--

Though, your post is a good point to bring up and address to clear up.

Yeah he means like, common sense or just ability. I understand why it's easy to hinge your argument on that choice of word and try to use that against him, but that isn't what he means. He's not questioning anyone's literal mental capabilities.

It is unfortunate if you think that it is easy to oppose such language or that arguments for better decorum cannot be made on their own. I have consistently been opposed to similar insults despite their wide use:

NSGP

XXX 10/12/2018
Also Souls' statement still reads retardedly in regards to me
And is inaccurate at best
The Mighty Solorni 10/12/2018
that's not a nice word :stuck_out_tongue:
XXX 10/12/2018
It's the accurate one.
the R word XXX >.>

Osiris Discord

Glitterkitten [Me] Last Wednesday at 4:41 PM

Although not a fan of the r word

I cannot recall another person considering my well known opposition to such language to be "trying to use it against them". It is possible to have discussions without resorting to such insults. So I am glad to hear that Khanter is not using faculties in that way particularly given that people tend to use words negatively when they are unhappy. I honestly do not like the use of that language enough to post my concerns about it no matter what the discussion is. Generally people simply continue the discussion without those words given that it is very easy to use alternatives that do not carry that meaning and it is not something I hold against anyone.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Queen Yuno
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:45 pm

@Onder
Yeah, he used “many means” not “all means”
he didn’t know he was supposed to contact the Statsminister (you) since none of the several government officials he asked had told him to do that. I would have spammed the heck out of the main discord chat if it were me (not everyone knows to do that.) I guess he's complaining because he asked multiple staff members for an answer, and was not pointed to the 1 person with the answer, and got impatient because it's been a month. It's trivial though, we're killing time by analyzing NationStates because it's NationStates, lol
There's no harm coming out of that. Best solution is to forgive each other, all parties.

@Solorni,
well, good to clear that up, I too dislike slang words like "retard" and try not to get slips of the tongue..
But here, Khanter never used the "retard" word, he used "Faculties" which I read as "tools" when he said he had the faculties as a Beta Tester to see if his discord messages were read. So glad to clear that up.
I've never heard of the word Faculty being used in a mental capacity context, but alas English is also my second language.
I was linked this: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/faculty
Glad such a small discussion about "Finding Waldo" didn't delve where it shouldn't delve.
Last edited by Queen Yuno on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stop giving misogynistic abusers a platform. Anyone who sides with Tiktok Star Andrew Tate even 1% of what he says will be treated as enemy who should be shamed out of society. Impressions+Views+Videowatches=$. Nothing he says is new or revolutionary. I don't care if he said "some good stuff", it's still bad because: the more you watch him, the more ad revenue MONEY and algorithm BOOSTS you're giving him to traffick victims. And don't say the victim lied, a young man stupidly told me that the victim confessed to lying, I told em to link me proof, articles or the Audio of her confession, he googled and found 0 proof 0 articles, and he realized he was spreading fake rumors he heard and BELIEVED without fact-check. Don't brand victims as liars without GOOGLING. Debated here

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:46 pm

It would be great if we could accept it when someone whose first language isn't English says they didn't mean something in an insulting way. Especially when multiple people are attesting that they know the person, and they wouldn't have intended to use it in that way. Stop the smearing.

Seriously, Balder needs to grow up and not respond to any tiny criticism with deflection and smear campaigns. This isn't junior high.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:It would be great if we could accept it when someone whose first language isn't English says they didn't mean something in an insulting way.

I'm with Cormac on this.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

KhanterWinters
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby KhanterWinters » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Onder Kelkia wrote:We should not turn this minor matter into anything bigger than it actually is.

And even then there was time dedicated to questioning the vocabulary used.

And although it may not seem like it, Balder despite being in first place in alphabetical order, my time in NS is dedicated to many other tasks. The first weeks I was on the lookout, but now that I went back to review the forum, out of the simple curiosity that caused me to know the "change" of government, and with precedents of response, I decided to try my luck and see if I received the expected response. But we are here with banalities of the vocabulary used.

Solorni wrote:It is unfortunate if you think that it is easy to oppose such language or that arguments for better decorum cannot be made on their own. I have consistently been opposed to similar insults despite their wide use:

NSGP

XXX 10/12/2018
Also Souls' statement still reads retardedly in regards to me
And is inaccurate at best
that's not a nice word :stuck_out_tongue:
XXX 10/12/2018
It's the accurate one.
the R word XXX >.>

Osiris Discord

Glitterkitten [Me] Last Wednesday at 4:41 PM

Although not a fan of the r word

I cannot recall another person considering my well known opposition to such language to be "trying to use it against them". It is possible to have discussions without resorting to such insults. So I am glad to hear that Khanter is not using faculties in that way particularly given that people tend to use words negatively when they are unhappy. I honestly do not like the use of that language enough to post my concerns about it no matter what the discussion is. Generally people simply continue the discussion without those words given that it is very easy to use alternatives that do not carry that meaning and it is not something I hold against anyone.

I told you in private, but I think I'm going to repeat it, since I'm not responsible for the use you can give to the history and screenshots.

Faculties is not direct evolved with Mental issues. In fact, it can encompass mental issues, but only if mention is made of it.

KhanterWintersToday at 17:13
To insult mental capabilities I use the direct word for it like retard now called "R-Word", and still is not an insult. People use it as insult but is a mental state of low mental capabilities. I use direct words, The time I dedicate to this, I do not like to spend time putting glitter and rainbow words to sound friendly with "The Simpsons" Style (the meme of all by the hand and with a rainbow singing and happy) and of dubious origin. I use direct vocabulary. The communication should not be adorned, it must be direct, and concise.

For people to use vocabulary to offend, does not mean that vocabulary in origin is offensive.

KhanterWintersToday at 17:23
I can spend all day here. In the end only those who want to see the negative will see the negative.

Obviously I do not put yours, because I do not have the interest to ask permission to publish our discussion. You have very clear what my position is. And as I told you. When I published, I was not in a bad mood. But thanks to your insistence to try to show me that I've been offensive, let's say that my tone is a bit more serious now.

And excuse me but not excuse me Solorni. I will not cover words just because it could be "offensive" to a few. For me is more offensive to cover or censor an statement or word, that say the things directly and clear. You do not stop using a word or stuff just because it could possible have a "mean" meaning. Because unlike a whole word, we do not all know the gentile abbreviations that are usually invented so as not to "offend".

Cormactopia Prime wrote: Especially when multiple people are attesting that they know the person, and they wouldn't have intended to use it in that way.

Who is curious, can talk to me. I am who I am in the same way with some people as with others. Even my "Enemies" on the platform can not deny that when I speak, I am direct. And that I always ask for grammatical revision. My time here is extensive, but I am not one of those who create characters alters to reality, my mind and my way of acting is the same here in my day to day at home, at work or on the street.

But with all this, I am clear that I must wait a few more days, or weeks. <--- Actually Drama helped. "yay" (edited)

This post has not a Proof Grammar of no-one.
Last edited by KhanterWinters on Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is wise to follow proper channels of communication, but communication is a two lanes road. You evade it, and you will have a problem." ~ Khanter W. Molchaniye.

My Statements are under my own responsibility and without any official representation of the regions in which I belong.

Framed by a Browser Console and photoshop
Founder of The Empire of Aztlan

Roavin April/4/19 At 1:22 am
I CAN NEVER FIND MY F*****G SOCKS
Cormac June/4/19 12:11
We're talking about food in #neutral_ground, NS families in #military_gameplay, I'm uh not sure what in #security_council but not SC resolutions...
This server is anarchy! Anarchy I say!

Solorni
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:22 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:It would be great if we could accept it when someone whose first language isn't English says they didn't mean something in an insulting way.

This is a great point but it is not actually applicable to this discussion:
Solorni wrote: So I am glad to hear that Khanter is not using faculties in that way particularly given that people tend to use words negatively when they are unhappy.

Cormactopia Prime wrote:This isn't junior high.

I do not know about your Junior High, but mine was pretty bad for using insults that typically referred to people with special needs and people who were not straight. So I would say that it is important that we do try to avoid having a junior high type experience.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:@Onder
Yeah, he used “many means” not “all means”
he didn’t know he was supposed to contact the Statsminister (you) since none of the several government officials he asked had told him to do that. I would have spammed the heck out of the main discord chat if it were me (not everyone knows to do that.) I guess he's complaining because he asked multiple staff members for an answer, and was not pointed to the 1 person with the answer, and got impatient because it's been a month. It's trivial though, we're killing time by analyzing NationStates because it's NationStates, lol
There's no harm coming out of that. Best solution is to forgive each other, all parties.

First, on the basis of his statements in this thread, Khanter did not contact "several government officials". He attempted contact with only one member of the government (Theoden Sebastian), who was on a leave of absence due to losing his home internet access. The Queen is not a member of Balder's government, which is separate from the monarchy, and has no role in the internal administration of any ministry, including the Foreign Ministry. Bran Triune is currently a member of Balder's government, but he joined only after I appointed him to the Cabinet on 14th October. Bran Triune advises me that Khanter contacted him roughly a month ago. This suggests that the only government member that Khanter contacted was Theoden Sebastian. That is not several. In any case, I would have thought it obvious that, if the Foreign Minister is non-responsive, the Statsminister as their superior is the best port of call.

Second, the more important point, as I highlighted in my previous post, is that the new Foreign Minister - who had been in office for 2 weeks prior to Khanter posting in this thread - was not contacted before Khanter posted in this thread to complain specifically about ""the New MoFA" not responding to him, and without specifying what his query was. Indeed, it would have been utterly impossible to answer Khanter's query on the basis of his first post as he did not even mention that it was about Balder's ambassador to TWP. There was no effort to contact Zander Cerebella as the new Minister of Foreign Affairs. If there was any non-responsiveness, it was due to the absence of Theoden Sebastian, who was replaced some time ago by Zander Cerebella, who was not contacted. It would have been far more appropriate to contact Zander than to randomly make a post criticising Zander when he had not been contacted.

I am more than happy to forgive and forget this minor matter, but not to accept inaccuracies which are then used to criticise Balder by others.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

KhanterWinters
Attaché

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby KhanterWinters » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Onder Kelkia wrote:First, on the basis of his statements in this thread, Khanter did not contact "several government officials". He attempted contact with only one member of the government (Theoden Sebastian), who was on a leave of absence due to losing his home internet access. The Queen is not a member of Balder's government, which is separate from the monarchy, and has no role in the internal administration of any ministry, including the Foreign Ministry. Bran Triune is currently a member of Balder's government, but he joined only after I appointed him to the Cabinet on 14th October. Bran Triune advises me that Khanter contacted him roughly a month ago. This suggests that the only government member that Khanter contacted was Theoden Sebastian. That is not several. In any case, I would have thought it obvious that, if the Foreign Minister is non-responsive, the Statsminister as their superior is the best port of call.

Oh! Now I am Mad.
I was about to leave this but:
Onder Kelkia wrote:- The Queen is not a member of Balder's government, which is separate from the monarchy, and has no role in the internal administration of any ministry, including the Foreign Ministry.

What kind of Region is this if their Delegate does not know what is going on in the Region. So it's just a statue, obviously with administrative power and decision-making but simply a representative figure who does not know what is happening in his region? That is ,she does not know who enters, who leaves, who puts in the government, who allows access to the material of the interior ministry or the ministry of foreign relations.

I can understand that real life is more important than the game itself, but forgive that it differs with this, it just makes me an absurd excuse, why not then she did not tell me with whom to address ?, Clearly, has no role administrative therefore does not have the responsibility to answer those questions.

I mean, I already have the answer I wanted, I was going to leave this for peace, but it seems that you do your best to say that a small thing should not be made big and minutes later you continue.

So explain me with the right words even if they sound offensive to others.

Please.

(minor edit of typ0s)
Last edited by KhanterWinters on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It is wise to follow proper channels of communication, but communication is a two lanes road. You evade it, and you will have a problem." ~ Khanter W. Molchaniye.

My Statements are under my own responsibility and without any official representation of the regions in which I belong.

Framed by a Browser Console and photoshop
Founder of The Empire of Aztlan

Roavin April/4/19 At 1:22 am
I CAN NEVER FIND MY F*****G SOCKS
Cormac June/4/19 12:11
We're talking about food in #neutral_ground, NS families in #military_gameplay, I'm uh not sure what in #security_council but not SC resolutions...
This server is anarchy! Anarchy I say!

Unibot III
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Unibot III » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:08 pm

It's a shame Balder doesn't process foreign affairs requests as quickly as it does shitposts.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25-05-2008 | Former Delegate of TRR

Factbook // Collected works // Gameplay Alignment Test //
9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Headlines from Unibot // WASC HQ: A Guide

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:27 pm

KhanterWinters wrote:Oh! Now I am Mad.
I was about to leave this but:
Onder Kelkia wrote:- The Queen is not a member of Balder's government, which is separate from the monarchy, and has no role in the internal administration of any ministry, including the Foreign Ministry.

What kind of Region is this if their Delegate does not know what is going on in the Region. So it's just a statue, obviously with administrative power and decision-making but simply a representative figure who does not know what is happening in his region?

It is well known that Balder is a constitutional monarchy with a separation of functions between the delegate and the executive government.

The allocation of ambassadors is squarely outwith the Delegate's remit. It's the kind of administrative issue that a head of state, who is separate from the government, would not be involved with. Asking the Queen about the internal clerical work of a ministry she is uninvolved with is pretty much the same as asking any citizen of Balder about it (as you in fact did with Bran Triune). It should not be portrayed as you contacting several members of the government.

If you had a query about who should be contacted, then that would have been best dealt with on our forums (or our Discord server). In any case, after the 14th October, when a new Foreign Minister was in place, it should have been obvious that Zander was the right person to contact before posting here.

KhanterWinters wrote:it seems that you do your best to say that a small thing should not be made big and minutes later you continue.

I have corrected further inaccuracies, yes.

It is a small thing, but some have sadly used it to falsely portray the Government of Balder as non-responsive to queries (see the above post for example). In fact, there was a real-life situation involving a former minister, who was replaced some time ago, and whose successor was not contacted about the matter.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Solorni
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Onder Kelkia wrote:. Asking the Queen about the internal clerical work of a ministry she is uninvolved with is pretty much the same as asking any citizen of Balder about it (as you in fact did with Bran Triune). It should not be portrayed as you contacting several members of the government.

Looking back at the logs of it, I never considered it a formal request to the delegacy given that I was also asked who the ambassador from Europeia was in the same request. So I considered it an informal request to me as a friend. Secondly I was likely busy at the time and due to something that had made me very uncomfortable at the time though not Khanters fault at all, I had also likely been avoiding people.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

The Holy Principality of Saint Mark
Spokesperson

Founded: May 20, 2016
Capitalizt

Postby The Holy Principality of Saint Mark » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:05 pm

To Her Majesty, His Highness and The Honorable Statsminister,

The West Pacific has enjoyed an excellent relationship with The Realm of Balder. We have supported each other culturally, politically and militarily. We are allies.

Allies should be able to expect certain behaviors from each other and should be able to call the other out when this behavior is not what is received.

Our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs did not receive the behavior one would expect from an ally. Ignoring his simple request for information for such a long time after he attempted to obtain a response through multiple channels is inconsiderate.

Sometimes a region’s procedures and communications fail and sometimes an individual may be distracted by important issues elsewhere. This is understandable. When called upon, an ally will seek to make amends.

This situation has gotten out of hand. We are sorry that this came up on a public forum rather than being addressed privately between allies.

The West Pacific and our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs are owed an explanation and an apology.
Marcarius Halohin (Halo)
Dragon-Emperor Emeritus of TWP

Priest of Osiris
Founder and Patriarch of Edlhus
Ascended Sage of Karma
Archbishop of Albion
Dean of the Cathedral of Saint Agatha the Squatcher

The Holy Principality of Saint Mark

Onder Kelkia
Spokesperson

Postby Onder Kelkia » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:20 pm

The Holy Principality of Saint Mark wrote:To Her Majesty, His Highness and The Honorable Statsminister,

The West Pacific has enjoyed an excellent relationship with The Realm of Balder. We have supported each other culturally, politically and militarily. We are allies.

Allies should be able to expect certain behaviors from each other and should be able to call the other out when this behavior is not what is received.

Our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs did not receive the behavior one would expect from an ally. Ignoring his simple request for information for such a long time after he attempted to obtain a response through multiple channels is inconsiderate.

Sometimes a region’s procedures and communications fail and sometimes an individual may be distracted by important issues elsewhere. This is understandable. When called upon, an ally will seek to make amends.

This situation has gotten out of hand. We are sorry that this came up on a public forum rather than being addressed privately between allies.

The West Pacific and our Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs are owed an explanation and an apology.

The statement is noted and the Government will provide a formal response within the next 1-2 days.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Mr Bubbly
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mr Bubbly » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:49 pm

Far too much credence is being paid here. The so-called government of Balder, couldn't find it's own ass with both hands and a written guide. Everyone knows that Balder is Onders own little personal dictatorship, and Rach seems to be okay with that, so why is this being made out to be more than it really is? If Europeia was smart the first thing they would do is dump Balder on it's head and withdraw from that whole Joint Command crap, and then we could see just how powerful Balder really is. My bets are on Onder feasting on enough crow to feed Africa, and the rash of apologies to long term allies would be enough to crash the server.

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:37 am

Mr Bubbly wrote:Far too much credence is being paid here. The so-called government of Balder, couldn't find it's own ass with both hands and a written guide. Everyone knows that Balder is Onders own little personal dictatorship, and Rach seems to be okay with that, so why is this being made out to be more than it really is? If Europeia was smart the first thing they would do is dump Balder on it's head and withdraw from that whole Joint Command crap, and then we could see just how powerful Balder really is. My bets are on Onder feasting on enough crow to feed Africa, and the rash of apologies to long term allies would be enough to crash the server.

Sorry if I'm out of the loop, but who exactly are you? If you don't have the balls to say what the rest of GP has been parroting for ages with your main then I don't know what to tell you. I'd just own it.
Last edited by Malphe on Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malphe Vytherov

Kyorgia
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Kyorgia » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:59 am

I really didnt think the discussion could get more pointless then the TRR one but congrats it happened. At least we can all agree that Oud-Heverlee Leuven was the last legitimate delegate of the rejected realms. God be with him.
Kyorgia Kyosson-Hartwell Vonimof

Altasund - I'd def fuck kyo

Wabbitslayah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wabbitslayah » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:43 am

Kyorgia wrote:I really didnt think the discussion could get more pointless then the TRR one but congrats it happened. At least we can all agree that Oud-Heverlee Leuven was the last legitimate delegate of the rejected realms. God be with him.

Gott mit ihm. Gott mit uns.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:37 am

Unibot III wrote:It's a shame Balder doesn't process foreign affairs requests as quickly as it does shitposts.

I can tell you it processes Osiris' classified internal affairs and communications as quickly as it does shitposts. >_>

<_<

Did I say that? Oops.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 am

Solorni wrote:I cannot recall another person considering my well known opposition to such language to be "trying to use it against them".

Maybe your reputation ain't as shiny as you think it is

Mr Bubbly
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mr Bubbly » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:38 pm

Consular wrote:
Solorni wrote:I cannot recall another person considering my well known opposition to such language to be "trying to use it against them".

Maybe your reputation ain't as shiny as you think it is

Given the enlightenment of these conversations it certainly calls Rach's commendation into question now doesn't it, given that Unicorn was a high level member of Europeia's government and all? I am also curious as to where Europe stands on this situation with the WALL treaty and all of that jazz. Perhaps a little Krulltopia treatment is in order and someone should lose a badge?

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:41 pm

Mr Bubbly wrote:
Consular wrote:Maybe your reputation ain't as shiny as you think it is

Given the enlightenment of these conversations it certainly calls Rach's commendation into question now doesn't it, given that Unicorn was a high level member of Europeia's government and all? I am also curious as to where Europe stands on this situation with the WALL treaty and all of that jazz. Perhaps a little Krulltopia treatment is in order and someone should lose a badge?

Perhaps a little telling of the puppet-master behind you is in order?

Aexnidaral
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Aexnidaral » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:18 pm

Mr Bubbly wrote:
Consular wrote:Maybe your reputation ain't as shiny as you think it is

At the time of Rach's commendation Unicorn/r3n hadn't been a "high level" or even... member of Europeia's Government for quite some time, iirc.
Former lots of things in many places.

He/Him/His || Gay Neoliberal Shill || Queer || Garbage Reclamation Advocate || Dial-Up White Noise Machine

Far less interesting than people would have you believe.

Ascian Role Play Nation.

No Discord, please contact me by Telegram!

Midnight Indo
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Midnight Indo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Nice leak.

:p

(TapaTalk strikes again!)

(This puppet needed to post something)
Sertor Valentinus, patriarch of House Valentinus, Tsar of the Southi Northi, King of the Peninsulans, and Elder of the Midnight.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay