NATION

PASSWORD

People's Republic of Lazarus

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:58 pm

Toronina wrote:
North East Somerset wrote:-Snip-

And we trust the words of Balder now? A place who we know is under control of the NPO, why should we trust your words Somerset?

Priceless :clap:
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

North East Somerset
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 11, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby North East Somerset » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:38 pm

Toronina wrote:

And we trust the words of Balder now? A place who we know is under control of the NPO, why should we trust your words Somerset?

Maybe before you seek to assert what "we know" - you should ascertain exactly what you don't know... I fear it may be a great deal. :p
Royal Duke, Balder
Lord High Steward, The LKE
Honoured Citizen, Europeia

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Toronina wrote:

Balder pretended they were part of the NPO for shits and giggles, but Balder natives actually liked the theme afterwards so they're sticking to it.
At least, that's what it looks like and that's what Balder is claiming. At this point, anything looks suspicious.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Toronina
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:35 am

Ridersyl wrote:
Toronina wrote:And we trust the words of Balder now? A place who we know is under control of the NPO, why should we trust your words Somerset?

Balder pretended they were part of the NPO for shits and giggles, but Balder natives actually liked the theme afterwards so they're sticking to it.
At least, that's what it looks like and that's what Balder is claiming. At this point, anything looks suspicious.

Seems very fishy to me.
Now I'm back in the ring to take another swing

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:39 am

North East Somerset wrote:
Toronina wrote:And we trust the words of Balder now? A place who we know is under control of the NPO, why should we trust your words Somerset?

Maybe before you seek to assert what "we know" - you should ascertain exactly what you don't know... I fear it may be a great deal. :p

Don't play the shites and giggles cards, it's no reason to keep on pretending. Balder has embassys with three known regions supporting the NLO, I see no reason to have embassys with them if you are supposed to be neutral in this conflict.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:36 am

Toronina wrote:Don't play the shites and giggles cards, it's no reason to keep on pretending. Balder has embassys with three known regions supporting the NLO, I see no reason to have embassys with them if you are supposed to be neutral in this conflict.

They want the free press :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:47 am

Toronina wrote:
North East Somerset wrote:

Don't play the shites and giggles cards, it's no reason to keep on pretending. Balder has embassys with three known regions supporting the NLO, I see no reason to have embassys with them if you are supposed to be neutral in this conflict.

Technically I think nearly all if not all the major regions are neutral in this conflict. While there have been statements of disapproval I don't believe any region has declared war on the NPO or NLO
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 am

Just because a region hasn't given a declaration of war does not mean they're taking the stance of neutrality.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Saint Edward
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Edward » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 am

Stoojenske is burning more influence than fire in a paper factory.

Great Brigantia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Brigantia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:42 am

Solorni wrote:Technically I think nearly all if not all the major regions are neutral in this conflict. While there have been statements of disapproval I don't believe any region has declared war on the NPO or NLO

Most of the statements of disapproval have also included support for the Lazarene Underground State (PRL-in-exile). Many of these regions have also been providing military support to liberation operations.

Most regions aren't interested in invading (or liberating, depending on one's perspective) The Pacific, so a declaration of war against the NPO would be unnecessary. And a declaration of war against the NLO is unnecessary in the same way that a declaration of war against The Black Riders for invading and occupying a founderless region is unnecessary -- the NLO isn't a legitimate government, it's an invading and occupying force, so no declaration of war is required.

The regions that have been supporting the Lazarene Underground State include The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, Osiris, The Rejected Realms, Spiritus, Taijitu, Wintreath, the Founderless Regions Alliance, and others. Those are major regions, and they aren't neutral.
Last edited by Great Brigantia on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cormac

Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)

Toronina
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Toronina » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:33 pm

Solorni wrote:
Toronina wrote:Don't play the shites and giggles cards, it's no reason to keep on pretending. Balder has embassys with three known regions supporting the NLO, I see no reason to have embassys with them if you are supposed to be neutral in this conflict.

Technically I think nearly all if not all the major regions are neutral in this conflict. While there have been statements of disapproval I don't believe any region has declared war on the NPO or NLO

Everyone was in a hurry to cancel their embassies with Lazarus, yet Balder has embassies the Lazarus, Communist Bloc (Who ironically are supporting something similar to facism) and The Pacific. Suspicious at minimum

Terricon
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Terricon » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:38 pm

The USSR will continue to recognize the People's Republic of Lazarus over any other government that claims ownership of the region Lazarus.
Robespierre FTW

Syrixia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Syrixia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:39 pm

Saint Edward wrote:Stoojenske is burning more influence than fire in a paper factory.

How about we send in a bunch of puppets, do something banject-worthy (in terms of Stujenske's criteria and not normal criteria) and then rinse and repeat? We'd kill his influence and then we could overthrow the NLO! Problem solved!

(Flame shield up...)
SYRIXIA
Former TNP Minister of Culture and Champion Shitposter

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:10 pm

Syrixia wrote:
Saint Edward wrote:Stoojenske is burning more influence than fire in a paper factory.

How about we send in a bunch of puppets, do something banject-worthy (in terms of Stujenske's criteria and not normal criteria) and then rinse and repeat? We'd kill his influence and then we could overthrow the NLO! Problem solved!

(Flame shield up...)

good idea... can't believe nobody has thought of this before
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:09 pm

Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:
Syrixia wrote:

(Flame shield up...)

Actually a pretty good idea. As long as you avoid the Wrath of Mod I think we're good.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:12 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:

Actually a pretty good idea. As long as you avoid the Wrath of Mod I think we're good.

Might constitute as harassment, which is no-no.
Howeveh, if you were to constantly try to liberate the region, and wear down his influence, you'll either force a delegate change or wear it down to the point where he can barely banject people anymore.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:14 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:Actually a pretty good idea. As long as you avoid the Wrath of Mod I think we're good.

Might constitute as harassment, which is no-no.
Howeveh, if you were to constantly try to liberate the region, and wear down his influence, you'll either force a delegate change or wear it down to the point where he can barely banject people anymore.

It would probably get nailed as Puppet Flooding.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:18 pm

there are more effective ways of wearing down influence given time and resources... i am certain that the PRL and their fenda scum bankrollers already know about them and are using them as we speak

also i doubt it qualifies as puppet flooding. osiris moved thousands of useless puppets into the region for me to eject when i was delegate there. i ejected escade's 25 puppets at least 200 times alone.
Last edited by Durkadurkiranistan II on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:18 pm

So much false history in this thread.

I'm not sure I buy the PRLs claim to legitimacy given it was set up by Feux and Milograd, both of whom are NPO puppets and probably always intended to betray it. It was a facade from the beginning.

I also find it kinda funny that the PRL still uses milos motto when he betrayed them.

Drakezia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakezia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 pm

I am really surprised no one made any attempt to force take the delegacy. I guess too many barks with no bite in support for y'all :roll:
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
-Frederick Douglass

LH God
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LH God » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Drakezia wrote:I am really surprised no one made any attempt to force take the delegacy. I guess too many barks with no bite in support for y'all :roll:

Whatever you say, Shadoke. :roll:

Drakezia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Drakezia » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:19 pm

My former name doesnt take away from the legitimacy of my view on current events.
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
-Frederick Douglass

LH God
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby LH God » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Drakezia wrote:My former name doesnt take away from the legitimacy of my view on current events.

The legitimacy of words is tied to the legitimacy of the speaker himself. That being said, a legitimate can have illegitimate views. However, that's not the case for the situation at hand.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 am

Durkadurkiranistan II wrote: fenda scum bankrollers

*** Warned for flaming ***

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:48 am

Drakezia wrote:I am really surprised no one made any attempt to force take the delegacy. I guess too many barks with no bite in support for y'all :roll:

Yup, we've just been sitting here for a week hoping that Stujenske has a change in heart and resigns from the WA.
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay