NATION

PASSWORD

The Miniluv Messenger: TEP Liberated!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:33 pm

Solorni wrote:This looks more like a Bel thing than a NK thing.

NK was the one who asked Bel to be his eyes and ears in TSP, and who agreed to Bel acting as an agent to discourage anti-Osiris/Empire sentiment. It's neither an NK thing nor a Bel thing, it's a both thing.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:37 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:
Solorni wrote:This looks more like a Bel thing than a NK thing.

NK was the one who asked Bel to be his eyes and ears in TSP, and who agreed to Bel acting as an agent to discourage anti-Osiris/Empire sentiment. It's neither an NK thing nor a Bel thing, it's a both thing.

If the Empire was back, don't you think I would have heard about it? :P
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:40 pm

What channel within the NSGP server was this log taken from?
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Sygmund
Secretary

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygmund » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:42 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:What channel within the NSGP server was this log taken from?

#neutral_ground last night.
Sygmund Vytherov

Also known as Sygian, Sygarette, and the Sygmeister.
You're welcome!

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:49 pm

I shouldn't comment about this, as it relates to an internal TSP matter in a restricted area, but considering that others have made this public news; since being made aware of the allegations against me on Saturday, I have offered TSP's Committee on Regional Security full cooperation in their investigation, up to and including access to my various accounts such as Discord, etc. I have nothing to hide.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Sygmund wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:What channel within the NSGP server was this log taken from?

#neutral_ground last night.

And where did it come from originally? On discord? What actual channel was this chat had on?
Ideological Bulwark #253
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Sygmund
Secretary

Founded: Mar 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sygmund » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Sygmund wrote:#neutral_ground last night.

And where did it come from originally? On discord? What actual channel was this chat had on?

I'd assume personal messages between NK and Belschaft¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by Sygmund on Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sygmund Vytherov

Also known as Sygian, Sygarette, and the Sygmeister.
You're welcome!

Fratt Armed Forces
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Fratt Armed Forces » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:55 pm

You can stumble upon it on pastebin, although I don't know what channel it was taken from. Presumably a private message.
RRA High Commander

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:02 pm

"Today we are engaged in a final, all-out battle between Empireism and Cormacism. The modern champions of Empire have selected this as the time, and ladies and gentlemen, the chips are down — they are truly down."

I think we should aid Cormac in this conflict and root out all Empires from under our beds. We should investigate Fratt & Bel.
Last edited by Solorni on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Hmm is there more to this log? Cause it doesn't seem that insidious.

Belschaft is just like hey anything I can do in TSP to help? Griff asks for a heads up on any threats to Osiris, and expresses interest in eventually reaching out to TSP. Then Bel agrees to help repair relations with Osiris.

That just seems like politics to me.

Though it does seem like the Empire has it's hands in a growing number of feeders.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:22 pm

The Stalker wrote:Hmm is there more to this log? Cause it doesn't seem that insidious.

Belschaft is just like hey anything I can do in TSP to help? Griff asks for a heads up on any threats to Osiris, and expresses interest in eventually reaching out to TSP. Then Bel agrees to help repair relations with Osiris.

That just seems like politics to me.

Though it does seem like the Empire has it's hands in a growing number of feeders.

You really have to understand the context. TSP has designated Empire as a prohibited organization, because it quite rightly considers Empire a threat to the sovereignty of every Feeder and Sinker. This isn't just politics; this is an enemy of the state asking someone in TSP to be his eyes and ears, and agreeing to an offer from Belschaft to discourage anti-Empire sentiment in TSP.

If NK were not an enemy of the state, and a known menace to Feeder and Sinker sovereignty, this might seem a little more innocent. But he is both of those things. And you're correct that Empire has its hands in a growing number of Feeders and Sinkers, which is not an accident or coincidence.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Ah gotcha, the Empire is an interesting group curious to see if this is leading up to something. Like a great unveil, sith turning the senate into the empire, suddenly TEP, Osiris, TP, TWP, and Co all come out as some evil empire lol.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Dalimbar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2004
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Well, that didn't take long. I did ask you a couple nights ago when Miniluv would try to do a hatchet job, but... This is almost disappointing.

Anyway, let us know what other horrible things "Empire" is up to.
Dalimbar,
Delegate / Pharaoh (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Guardian (Ret.) of The West Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
Dali -1. Who knows. 2. Because I am a scoundrel.
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:06 pm

The Stalker wrote:Ah gotcha, the Empire is an interesting group curious to see if this is leading up to something. Like a great unveil, sith turning the senate into the empire, suddenly TEP, Osiris, TP, TWP, and Co all come out as some evil empire lol.

Well, with the exception of TEP thus far, they do all have something in common: The GCR Sovereignty Accords. ;)

Dalimbar wrote:Well, that didn't take long. I did ask you a couple nights ago when Miniluv would try to do a hatchet job, but... This is almost disappointing.

Anyway, let us know what other horrible things "Empire" is up to.

Will do! Please be sure to ask NK to keep publicly posting his logs without marking them as unlisted on Pastebin, it makes my job a lot easier. :lol:
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:08 pm

If Cormac is still Editor in Chief he should do an article about his penchant for choosing fascist imagery for his flags...

White Rose Alliance flag vs Triskelion

Cormac's flag vs the Nazi Swastika

I'm not drawing any conclusions from this, I'm just asking the tough questions.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Silver Noble
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Noble » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:17 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
I'm not drawing any conclusions from this, I'm just asking the tough questions.

This right here is just bootiful.
Medical Director of Asylum
HELP! They are keeping me here against my will

Escade
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Here is what I find dissapointing about this beyond the obvious bad form and shady behavior.

The constant problem I have encountered in NS is foreign influence that actually harms the natural growth and development of a region. We've had plenty of it in TSP. Imbecilic cretins are elected by foreign puppets into positions of power and then go inactive or prevent active TSPers from governance of our region. We're getting better but still have a ways to go.

I'm not really sure what the solution is here but hope there is one that isn't draconian.

I

Belschaft
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Escade wrote:Here is what I find dissapointing about this beyond the obvious bad form and shady behavior.

The constant problem I have encountered in NS is foreign influence that actually harms the natural growth and development of a region. We've had plenty of it in TSP. Imbecilic cretins are elected by foreign puppets into positions of power and then go inactive or prevent active TSPers from governance of our region. We're getting better but still have a ways to go.

I'm not really sure what the solution is here but hope there is one that isn't draconian.

I

I agree with this entirely, which is why I never vote for people if I don't think they have TSP's best interests at heart - even if that does lead to me voting for people who I both dislike and disagree with, Glen being a prime example.
Last edited by Belschaft on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.

Dalimbar
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:10 pm

As Cormac notes in his piece, I am in a more FA position in TEP. Our FA position is that any region or individual which regards our Concordat as the legal system of government may have relations with us. This includes any and all regions who accept that. We will reciprocate.
Last edited by Dalimbar on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dalimbar,
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

Escade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 pm

I'm also interested in why this was leaked or who leaked the original logs and why.

Dalimbar
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:51 pm

I speculate it is my fault, Escade. While I'll certainly allow this... journalist organization... to determine its own motives for releasing such old information, it appears to be trying to release old information in light of my approval of TEP membership into Sovereign Accords, while wishing for our membership to discuss the ramifications of such.

This is where I am disappointed in this article. You provide nothing new, Cormac. You provide nothing really that shocking. Under your watch, the watch of your predecessors including myself, and under the watch of your successor, Osiris appears to be concerned about how people perceive it, and NK appears to be acting in such a way which is similar to how we all acted as Pharaoh at one point or another. You and I know we have had similar conversations with outsiders. So, to claim that it's just him is... I honestly dunno, naive? Stupid? Ignorant?

You have done the same. What has changed now? Your own ideology.

That is it.

We have spoken as to reasons why I disagreed with your membership into TEP Magisterium. This is frankly one reason why I voted no. And for goodness sakes, you give me more reasons to continue to believe my No vote was sensible.
Dalimbar,
---
---

Escade
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Escade » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:04 pm

Dali, I didn't mean the leak here but the original leak. Why leak this conversation between Bel and NK in the first place? Did NK leak it? Why? Those kinds of questions that I am thinking about. This information and other has been available for a while but only came into the Assembly recently so that is why I'm assuming that Cormac waited.

I appreciate that Cormac only posted what was publicly available. I'm not really sure what anyone's motivations are but his usually seem to be centered around disseminating information.

Dalimbar
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Obviously as NK is of Osiris and Bel is a member of your government, I can't speculate as to why such things happened. Merely, I am concerned about the implications over this article and Cormac et all dragging different governments in to suit his agenda.

I do apologize for the confusion.

EDIT: Cormac, just to confirm, did this conversation happen while you were Pharoah, and thus under your watch? Your story doesn't quite indicate as such. I believe this happened while NK was what is now called Crown Prince, but I'd like to confirm... as a good journalist should.
Last edited by Dalimbar on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dalimbar,
---
---

Belschaft
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:20 pm

Dalimbar wrote:Obviously as NK is of Osiris and Bel is a member of your government, I can't speculate as to why such things happened. Merely, I am concerned about the implications over this article and Cormac et all dragging different governments in to suit his agenda.

I do apologize for the confusion.

EDIT: Cormac, just to confirm, did this conversation happen while you were Pharoah, and thus under your watch? Your story doesn't quite indicate as such. I believe this happened while NK was what is now called Crown Prince, but I'd like to confirm... as a good journalist should.

If I remember correctly it happened shortly after NK became Delegate and was looking to repair the damage done to TSP-Osiris relations caused by Cormac. In later conversations in the full logs - which I have provided to the CRS - NK asked me for advice on that topic, and I provided such. This is, of course, not in any way a crime in TSP, just as believing that TSP-Osiris relations should be improved isn't.

Edit: Having just checked the logs I greeted NK with "Congratulations on your new Emperor-ship" when he messaged me, so it was after he became Delegate.
Last edited by Belschaft on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dalimbar
Envoy

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 pm

That is even worse. A sovereign Delegate wishing to explore possibilities of building bridges with another government official. For shame.

Anyway, again I state my disappointment in this article. I suggest actual investigative journalism next time.
Dalimbar,
---
---

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay