NATION

PASSWORD

The Association of Imperialism - Moving to Osiris!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Shadoke wrote:LOL, doesnt it feel good to have created these glorious other regions :D

AoI, Sicarius and [Region3] will be the bringers of the end of Raider Unity. All I must do is watch. :D

Yay! I'm important!
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:22 pm

I can solve this problem easily! :D

AoI will not be hitting Sicarius tags from here on our and I personally appologise for it ocuring - 'Twas my first raid; Will not happen again. The treaty is no longer needed and same goes for any counter proposals; Sicarius obviously sees it as an attempt to absorb them much rather then signifying ties between our two regions. We shall return to the former arrangement of just working together under Raider Unity and nothing more. This obviously does mean rather that AoI's military will scale down their involvement with Sicarius; Rather then providing the entire Piler support we will begin leaving some for our own operations and other such operations.

The merge occurred because I pursued it and If Val or any other sicarian is butthurt on the matter that is really too bad - Perhaps you should have gone about offering rather then leaving it be and having myself pounce on that matter. You were not even sure on the matter when you sent me thi telegram:

Valrifell:
    I know that.[b] I was (probably) going to get around to talking to Shadoke about merging (probably)
    [/size][/b]

Now that there certainly comes across to me as If you had not yet and was still considering tossing up the matter...You said more then just that though!

Valrifell:
    [b]It's a good thing
    , because we indirectly get access to those raiders in a more forthright manner. We go to one source rather than two now.
    Still, it woulda been nice to have more people in Sicarius :P.[/size][/b]

That there not only is as you say "A good thing" but you were upset that I was able to get more people in AoI rather then recruit for a region I am not residing in. Just the same as you are not going to send us your updaters since I want some I will not be sending you my updaters because you want some. This is how the world works - You work for what you get and if you procrastinate that opportunity is going to pass.

[2:19:28 PM] EW Souls - Sicarius: Hey council member
    [2:19:42 PM] EW Souls - Sicarius: why'd y'all merge with the effers who hated TCE from day one?
    [2:19:50 PM] Mattias Nilsson: I resigned
    [2:19:55 PM] EW Souls - Sicarius: Rather then those who've helped y'all.
    [2:19:56 PM] EW Souls - Sicarius: oh
    [2:19:59 PM] EW Souls - Sicarius: I see

Finally I ask you stop trying to subvert us - Plain and simple. As far as I am concerned this is deliberately limiting AoI now and in the future. I am not sure how this plays out but deliberately trying to recruit from other RU members isn't something that I know to be supported. Before you go "but you hit our tags" - We will happiliy put your tag back on there and provide you with a formal apology for such a Petty matter

At this point I see the refering to us as "effers", recruiting, the attacks on me from festavo over my first raid (Which i hit all 8 regions I was around for - Had to do stuff) and now these claims of us trying to absorb you as reason enough to scale down our support with you and your operations - However being the reasonable person I am I'll just treat you like any other RU member.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working with Sicarius but it is obvious that you feel threatened by our size and rather then see our ongoing attempts to closen ties with you as nothing more as a malicious act when it has been us trying to stand by those who have stood by us when we were small.
Last edited by Rifty on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
Nephmir wrote:AoI, Sicarius and [Region3] will be the bringers of the end of Raider Unity. All I must do is watch. :D

So THAT was the plan! Neph who was the most successful disciple of yours after UniPro?

I had not finished teaching you and Festavo yet! So many areas of combat I had not shown you. Like how to calculate the precise amount of updates until password protection of a region, or how to use stealth switching attrition runs, "minutemen reinforcements", "Double-Edged Sleepers", and the like! Glorious tactics I have not had enough manpower to use yet! UP went mostly inactive unfortunately but he knows some of it already.

I am glad that you have joined AoI and made it your own though. I'd say that's pretty successful given the influence AoI has on the world.

I like to give TEK's officers the basics and a broad overview of GP and let them come to their own conclusions and self-teach. That's how I learned, after all. Some of them decide that I'm right, and that GP needs to change drastically and remain loyal to TEK, others wander off, saying they'll return but get drawn in to some other ideology.

In other words, AoI wouldn't be AoI without you, so I'd say that's a pretty successful move on your part.
Last edited by Nephmir on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Personal attacks were unnecessary. The management of the region does however wish to express....dissatisfaction... with the lack of consideration given, especially in the middle of treaty negotiations. Regardless of sheets or whatnot being used, a human still went and replaced our tag - not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things really. What's objectionable is the lack of communication. We approached TBR and asked if we could potentially include their tags in our runs, whiles ago. The answer was yes, so long as we were fine with it occurring the other way around, and both parties left embassies with the originally tagging region. It's barely been mentioned since, once it was settled, and it's worked. There's no reason we wouldn't agree to the same with you, the objection is in the assumption that it was permissible, without anyone actually asking.

Not a great foot to set out on.

Yeah f8ck the treaty its causing unnecessary reasons for issues it was just a treaty signifying relations it got all blown out to hell along with some strange fear of Rift planning to push a merger that would NEVER happen or even be on the table that everyone involved knows full and well.

Shad who joined AoI yesterday got the sheet from Trick now Trick says he told Shad not to hit the same targets well that's between the two of them who until yesterday might I remind you were both TCE so that does not fall on us. It's not a lack of communication nor is it an issue of retagging permissibility due to teh literally 24 hours that have passed since TCE joined AoI. Surely you do not think that is a reasonable amount of time in which to review retagging protocols or hitlists that were generated impropmtu and only in the hands of the raid leader.

For those mad at how this escalated, let's look back. We politely expressed dissatisfaction with the lack of communication, and instead of anything resembling "Sorry, won't happen again" and/or "Well little late now, but hey, mind if we tag your tags?" We got curses, excuses and fingers pointed at subordinates (and, whether or not they are to blame, that's just unprofessional).

Hm. While I'm happy to see the professional response this began with, I do think that you've taken Val's paranoia and my joking remark (in response to to the constant complaints by TCE council members in that particular chat about how the ...erm, "jerks"....at AoI had refused another olive branch of peace, and the transition very quickly from complaining about you and asking us for help, to merging with you) (also, if you'd been in that chat for over a month now, you'd know it's basically a no-holds barred shit-talk room by this point, and I'm actually kinda pissed that someone took something said there and passed it on, because we'd all considered it off the record- if I felt like it, I could trash a few people with remarks from that chat, but I won't because I've got a bit more respect then that) a little too strongly. We spent a few hours today discussing your proposal, and drafting a response, in a private chat with just the Domini. But it seems you don't even want to hear it now.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 pm

Nephmir wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:So THAT was the plan! Neph who was the most successful disciple of yours after UniPro?

I had not finished teaching you and Festavo yet! So many areas of combat I had not shown you. Like how to calculate the precise amount of updates until password protection of a region, or how to use stealth switching attrition runs, "minutemen reinforcements", "Double-Edged Sleepers", and the like! Glorious tactics I have not had enough manpower to use yet! UP went mostly inactive unfortunately but he knows some of it already.

I am glad that you have joined AoI and made it your own though. I'd say that's pretty successful given the influence AoI has on the world.

I like to give TEK's officers the basics and a broad overview of GP and let them come to their own conclusions and self-teach. That's how I learned, after all. Some of them decide that I'm right, and that GP needs to change drastically and remain loyal to TEK, others wander off, saying they'll return but get drawn in to some other ideology.

In other words, AoI wouldn't be AoI without you, so I'd say that's a pretty successful move on your part.

✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:33 pm

Rifty wrote:
Nephmir wrote:I had not finished teaching you and Festavo yet! So many areas of combat I had not shown you. Like how to calculate the precise amount of updates until password protection of a region, or how to use stealth switching attrition runs, "minutemen reinforcements", "Double-Edged Sleepers", and the like! Glorious tactics I have not had enough manpower to use yet! UP went mostly inactive unfortunately but he knows some of it already.

I didn't even make a threat...? Unless I'm now making threats habitually, in which case I must seek medical aid immediately. :p
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:Yeah f8ck the treaty its causing unnecessary reasons for issues it was just a treaty signifying relations it got all blown out to hell along with some strange fear of Rift planning to push a merger that would NEVER happen or even be on the table that everyone involved knows full and well.

Shad who joined AoI yesterday got the sheet from Trick now Trick says he told Shad not to hit the same targets well that's between the two of them who until yesterday might I remind you were both TCE so that does not fall on us. It's not a lack of communication nor is it an issue of retagging permissibility due to teh literally 24 hours that have passed since TCE joined AoI. Surely you do not think that is a reasonable amount of time in which to review retagging protocols or hitlists that were generated impropmtu and only in the hands of the raid leader.

For those mad at how this escalated, let's look back. We politely expressed dissatisfaction with the lack of communication, and instead of anything resembling "Sorry, won't happen again" and/or "Well little late now, but hey, mind if we tag your tags?" We got curses, excuses and fingers pointed at subordinates (and, whether or not they are to blame, that's just unprofessional).

Hm. While I'm happy to see the professional response this began with, I do think that you've taken Val's paranoia and my joking remark (in response to to the constant complaints by TCE council members in that particular chat about how the ...erm, "jerks"....at AoI had refused another olive branch of peace, and the transition very quickly from complaining about you and asking us for help, to merging with you) (also, if you'd been in that chat for over a month now, you'd know it's basically a no-holds barred shit-talk room by this point, and I'm actually kinda pissed that someone took something said there and passed it on, because we'd all considered it off the record- if I felt like it, I could trash a few people with remarks from that chat, but I won't because I've got a bit more respect then that) a little too strongly. We spent a few hours today discussing your proposal, and drafting a response, in a private chat with just the Domini. But it seems you don't even want to hear it now.

Being brutally honest - No I do not. Sicarius has shown their true colors and at this point in time from what I can see - It is an organisation I do not want to closen ties with sadly.

and on the note of Noble - He was filling in for me while I was asleep. When it comes to foreign relations take my word over any other member of AoI.
Last edited by Rifty on Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:38 pm

To add to that, before I've seen whatever you might have replied to it with, this whole thing has been blown up way too far by what I see as a major overreaction on AoI's part. We were half joking initially, and really just wanted y'all to actually ask, instead of just assuming and taking. We then moved to defending ourselves from Noble after a very hostile (official?) response.

And after seeing your response: If you're going to be this way. Guess ya' had to turn on us too eventually, huh? Maybe we should give it a month, that seemed to work for TCE.

I don't know about the rest of NS, but I consider the word of the AoI second in command and Military Leader, speaking on a military matter, who has access to the founder, to be basically the word of the region.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:42 pm

My response was not hostile you made a big deal about some bloody tags and brought it here instead of TG or RMB. Tags that I might remind you I respect a great deal having my name on many of them and having been a Sicarian for as long as I have.

Again quote my hostile words. I responded quite civilly and said we would work to ensure it doesn't happen and tried to explain why it did.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:45 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:My response was not hostile you made a big deal about some bloody tags and brought it here instead of TG or RMB. Tags that I might remind you I respect a great deal having my name on many of them and having been a Sicarian for as long as I have.

Again quote my hostile words. I responded quite civilly and said we would work to ensure it doesn't happen and tried to explain why it did.

I did not make a big deal, I made a small note of protest.

Quite civilly? Your first word was literally "F8ck." Yeah, sure, a few effing pages later maybe. But not to start.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:46 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:To add to that, before I've seen whatever you might have replied to it with, this whole thing has been blown up way too far by what I see as a major overreaction on AoI's part. We were half joking initially, and really just wanted y'all to actually ask, instead of just assuming and taking. We then moved to defending ourselves from Noble after a very hostile (official?) response.

And after seeing your response: If you're going to be this way. Guess ya' had to turn on us too eventually, huh? Maybe we should give it a month, that seemed to work for TCE.

I don't know about the rest of NS, but I consider the word of the AoI second in command and Military Leader, speaking on a military matter, who has access to the founder, to be basically the word of the region.

There is no such thing as an overreaction to these comments - Joke with me on matters that are Joke worthy; Not me or my region. You may have wanted it to be taken as a joke originally but both Noble and Myself have not taken it this way.

This isn't turning on you at all - I still like the region of Sicarius. What we had two days ago was as far as I am concerned was an unofficial treaty between us that we gave the other region priority and full support. All i went about doing is putting what already was occurring down on paper. After noting the distaste for the agreement on paper which had nothing different to what we already had just not officially I think it would be wrong to return to the unofficial version of this. Noble may have hurt his reputation with you guys but your region has done a number on my view of sicarius - From a strong region with a loyal crew of members to the AoI/Sic relationship to something more of a Bruised ego region with members just trying to further their own power even if that means damaging AoI.

Well let this be a landmark - Noble speaks for the entire region when im offline; When i get on all comments are erased. Even within our region he deals with the military being run alone; Even alliances which benefit the military are organised by myself.

NoblePhnx wrote:My response was not hostile you made a big deal about some bloody tags and brought it here instead of TG or RMB. Tags that I might remind you I respect a great deal having my name on many of them and having been a Sicarian for as long as I have.

Quite civilly? Your first word was literally "F8ck." Yeah, sure, a few effing pages later maybe. But not to start.

You refereed to AoI as "effers" - Get off the high horse.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:51 pm

It was polite compared to what TCE tended to refer to you as, mate.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:52 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:It was polite compared to what TCE tended to refer to you as, mate.

That's fine - They weren't our closest ally
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:56 pm

Rifty wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:To add to that, before I've seen whatever you might have replied to it with, this whole thing has been blown up way too far by what I see as a major overreaction on AoI's part. We were half joking initially, and really just wanted y'all to actually ask, instead of just assuming and taking. We then moved to defending ourselves from Noble after a very hostile (official?) response.

There is no such thing as an overreaction to these comments - Joke with me on matters that are Joke worthy; Not me or my region. You may have wanted it to be taken as a joke originally but both Noble and Myself have not taken it this way.

This isn't turning on you at all - I still like the region of Sicarius. What we had two days ago was as far as I am concerned was an unofficial treaty between us that we gave the other region priority and full support. All i went about doing is putting what already was occurring down on paper. After noting the distaste for the agreement on paper which had nothing different to what we already had just not officially I think it would be wrong to return to the unofficial version of this. Noble may have hurt his reputation with you guys but your region has done a number on my view of sicarius - From a strong region with a loyal crew of members to the AoI/Sic relationship to something more of a Bruised ego region with members just trying to further their own power even if that means damaging AoI.

Well let this be a landmark - Noble speaks for the entire region when im offline; When i get on all comments are erased. Even within our region he deals with the military being run alone; Even alliances which benefit the military are organised by myself.

To start, you took our tags. You didn't have to jump, you didn't have to change the WFE. But yet you did.
You took our allies and simply merged with them without regards for anyone else. This is hardly the most friendly thing to do.
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:00 pm

The Sapientia wrote:
Rifty wrote:There is no such thing as an overreaction to these comments - Joke with me on matters that are Joke worthy; Not me or my region. You may have wanted it to be taken as a joke originally but both Noble and Myself have not taken it this way.

To start, you took our tags. You didn't have to jump, you didn't have to change the WFE. But yet you did.
You took our allies and simply merged with them without regards for anyone else. This is hardly the most friendly thing to do.

We took your tags - Something i am deeply sorry about. If need be we will return and retag for you.

Your allies were taken - uh huh? Your allies merged into a region you were much closer with. Hell even Val said in telegrams that it was a good thing because you can get all you need from one region now. This isn't a problem because we merged but because you didn't get the merge.

These merger issues sicarius has can date back to when CoF fell apart and we were headed for TEK...Which region suddenly stopped treating me like shit? Which region asked for a merge?
Last edited by Rifty on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:21 pm

yes I said F8ck the treaty words that will live in infamy but again in what context were those words spoken?

NoblePhnx wrote:Yeah f8ck the treaty its causing unnecessary reasons for issues it was just a treaty signifying relations it got all blown out to hell along with some strange fear of Rift planning to push a merger that would NEVER happen or even be on the table that everyone involved knows full and well.

There that is the full line, so in conclusion I said that out of frustration that the treaty originally intended in goodwill and do to well somehow took a new life and started causing issues for everyone so why not just bloody scrap the thing and continue as I said later under RU.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

AOI Administration
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby AOI Administration » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Military Size Update
Military size in AoI seems to be continously growing and since the addition of The Crimson Empire into AoI numbers especially around updaters have gone up. In the last update which was about a month and a half ago we had 15-16 pilers with a fairly small amount of updaters that we did not even bother to count. Today i come before you saying we have 24 noted pilers within AoI and 8 1/2 updaters (The Half is rifty...)! These numbers continue to grow and the military as a whole consists of 33 WA nations.

In addition to the military of AoI we have The Purified Commonwealth members which roughly equates to around 15 WA nations[/b] with no real way to tell you who is and isn't a updater. All we know for sure is we can call upon those numbers. TPC continues to grow as well with me looking for new members when I have time.

We also have 61 WA nations simply residing within AoI - These numbers being prodded to endorse the delegate or get active in the military.

48 WA nations in the military and 109 WA nations all up - Not bad for a region of only a few months old?

Chester Pearson
Minister

Founded: Aug 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chester Pearson » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:13 am

AOI Administration wrote:
48 WA nations in the military and 109 WA nations all up - Not bad for a region of only a few months old?

Your the next 10000 Islands. Congratulations. Now you can crush proposals on a whim.....
Separatist Peoples wrote:With a lawnchair and a large bag of popcorn in hand, Ambassador SaDiablo walks in and sets himself up comfortably. Out of a dufflebag comes a large foam finger with the name "Chester Pearson" emblazoned on it, as well as a few six-packs.
Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
-17.5 / -6
Chester B. Pearson,
Ambassador, Imperial Minster of Foreign Affairs United Federation of Canada
Premier The North American Union
Secretary-General United Regions Alliance
World Assembly Resolution Author
Recognized as one of the most famous NS's ever

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:21 am

Chester Pearson wrote:
AOI Administration wrote:

Your the next 10000 Islands. Congratulations. Now you can crush proposals on a whim.....

Bahahha - Aren't exactly that big. Neither do i care for the WA. Let it go however it wants i feel. If the day came for us to be that large I highly doubt that controlling the WA would be on the last of things to do. ^0^
Last edited by Rifty on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Riotopia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riotopia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:48 am

NoblePhnx wrote:Yeah f8ck the treaty

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:03 am

I'm fairly sure I apologized for my remarks and actions earlier in the thread.

Do I overthink a lot of thinks? Sure as hell
Do I let emotions (mainly anger) overwhelm me? Sometimes.
Do I regard myself as a person with an inflated ego? Nah.
Do I get paranoid when I think the region that me and others have spent building is threatened? Yeah, who wouldn't?

I'm a person, not a machine. I make promises, think about them, and back out. I act in the spur of the moment, rethink my choices and options and choose differently. Such was the case here. Now, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone else, this whole ordeal was almost single-handedly caused by myself. That is not to say some things couldn't have been done better on AoI's side as well. No intentional harm was supposed to come to either reputation of the region, but that seems to have happened due to the poor handling of the situation by myself.

Now that I have taken my (arguably lopsided) part of the blame, can we please grow up, remember this is a game we shouldn't be getting stressed over, and move on with our lives?
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am

Valrifell wrote:I'm fairly sure I apologized for my remarks and actions earlier in the thread.

Do I overthink a lot of thinks? Sure as hell
Do I let emotions (mainly anger) overwhelm me? Sometimes.
Do I regard myself as a person with an inflated ego? Nah.
Do I get paranoid when I think the region that me and others have spent building is threatened? Yeah, who wouldn't?

I'm a person, not a machine. I make promises, think about them, and back out. I act in the spur of the moment, rethink my choices and options and choose differently. Such was the case here. Now, I'm not pointing the finger at anyone else, this whole ordeal was almost single-handedly caused by myself. That is not to say some things couldn't have been done better on AoI's side as well. No intentional harm was supposed to come to either reputation of the region, but that seems to have happened due to the poor handling of the situation by myself.

Now that I have taken my (arguably lopsided) part of the blame, can we please grow up, remember this is a game we shouldn't be getting stressed over, and move on with our lives?

I'll say the same think I said to EWS :)

Yesterday we did a count of our size and realized our piler size was pretty large before the TCE merge....and even larger after of course. We released the number of 9 updaters - These 9 updaters are just those wishing to tag. We have far more willing to grab regions...the reason we got ties with sicarius to begin with.

The pact I put forward was not overbearing on either side - It even took into account the fact that Sicarius does not have many pilers. I did it as all those points in there were already met by the current unofficial agreement.

When you and your regions mates start complaining about it I was kind of offended - Actually a fair bit. Now i did assume that EWS had agreed to it since he didn't object when i put it forward but other then that I feel it was a fairly generous offer from myself.

[2:14:09 AM] Prophet Rifty: In the grand scheme now...Sicarius isn't needed

[2:14:14 AM] Prophet Rifty: but i didn't come to you for power

[2:14:14 AM] EW Souls - Sicarius: THat exactly :P With an update force, you no longer need our updaters in return for your pilers :P

[2:14:33 AM] Prophet Rifty: I came since you were there from the start

It's out of respect and gratitude for the past - and hopes of growth in the future - that makes me want to continue with you guys. The shit you pulled the other day with telling me you think i need to wait - anyone else did that and I would have flipped. Someone else's region made the comments you did and id say no to any pact.

Recognize the special treatment. Recognize the effort. Recognize the worth we have placed on you. Recognize that Sicarius did screw up.

You want a pact - Show me the counter Proposal. Oh and on the note of the tags - We have upheld your operation with most of the endos for over a month now; I think we have a get out of jail free card by now. If you don't want us to again we won't - but we will expect the same from you in return.

Hell yes i would love one day for you to merge into AoI. However I will not persue it; If you come to me that's different.
Last edited by Rifty on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:43 am

Hey, can I move nation to the region?
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 am

Estenia wrote:Hey, can I move nation to the region?

Go for it mate
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:50 am

Rifty wrote:
Estenia wrote:Hey, can I move nation to the region?

Go for it mate

Great.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay