NATION

PASSWORD

The Association of Imperialism - Moving to Osiris!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Riotopia
Spokesperson

Founded: May 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riotopia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Trick Shot wrote:Five or six of those regions were just tagged by Sicarius 2 days ago...

Sheesh you guys post a lot. Yeah Trick Shot we know you can stop reminding us now
Last edited by Riotopia on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:And people call raiders uncivilized :roll:

I can pull out the fancy terminology (or should I say Lexicon? ;) ) when protocol requires it, but I'm just as happy settling this straight.

You done fucked up, more in handling this then in the actual, trivial thing itself, so y'all should stop digging yourself into a hole and climb our while the top is still visible.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:02 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:Yeah f8ck the treaty

Great Kleomentia wrote:such diplomacy
much professional
very aoi
wow

Treaty wasn't my idea not to mention its intent was turned totally on its head, to be honest I don't think there is a need for it but Rift operates differently and foreign affairs are his domain and since he has been successful at gaining alliances and gaining commonwealth members I went along with his initiative.

Regardless. You're acting out while talking to potential allies about a metaphorical slap that your army gave them. That's very bad form.
hue

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
My underlying reaction entirely :P

At this point, their reaction to our note of protest is much more concerning than the original action itself.

And people call raiders uncivilized :roll:

*crushes some skulls*

Yeah! we are human as well! *hides tail*
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:03 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Great Kleomentia wrote:And people call raiders uncivilized :roll:

*crushes some skulls*

I show my tentacles with pride!
hue

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:
*crushes some skulls*

I show my tentacles with pride!

Must... resist... making... Japanese joke...
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Riotopia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Riotopia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:I show my tentacles with pride!

That's hawt

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm

@Noble - If we didn't feel slighted, we wouldn't have filed an effing complaint. As it was, I approached y'all quite civilly, and basically asked that it not happen again without y'all asking us first.
Fact: Raiders operating under the AOI flag took out tags
Fact: you didn't ask permission to retag them.
Fact: You cannot successfully claim the high ground here.
Fact: We were mildly displeased with that.
Fact: We're a bit more displeased with your reactions that have followed.

Val, not helping :P
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Great Kleomentia wrote:I show my tentacles with pride!

Too late, i already raped a bunch of schoolgirls while waiting for a response.
hue

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:
NoblePhnx wrote:
Treaty wasn't my idea not to mention its intent was turned totally on its head, to be honest I don't think there is a need for it but Rift operates differently and foreign affairs are his domain and since he has been successful at gaining alliances and gaining commonwealth members I went along with his initiative.

Regardless. You're acting out while talking to potential allies about a metaphorical slap that your army gave them. That's very bad form.

Which potential allies are we talking about? Sicarius is not a potential ally if we aren't already allies if nothing else than under Unity considering all the work we have done together then I have some serious misunderstandings.

Like I said the metaphorical slap of tagging Sicarius embassies was something not in our control and executed by the raid leader who had the same sheet as TrickShot. Its intent that matters right? Was it our intent to willfully retag Sicarius tags NO Shad had that control and we will take it up with him and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'm part of Sicarius as well have been for a long time and have my name on a good deal of Sic tags I respect them as much as any Sicarian.
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:
Valrifell wrote:

Too late, i already raped a bunch of schoolgirls while waiting for a response.

Inb4 SJW moderation reports

Also,back on topic,so what IS AoI doing lately?
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:08 pm

@Souls how could we ask permission to retag them when Shad put the raid together an hours before update and did not share the source or list of targets when he has been a member of AoI for less than 24 hours?

Like I said it won't happen in the future but what did transpire was out of the ordinary and completely spur of the moment.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:11 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:
Great Kleomentia wrote:Regardless. You're acting out while talking to potential allies about a metaphorical slap that your army gave them. That's very bad form.

Which potential allies are we talking about? Sicarius is not a potential ally if we aren't already allies if nothing else than under Unity considering all the work we have done together then I have some serious misunderstandings.

The bolded part makes no sense whatsoever. And AoI keeps pulling the RU card, but in all honesty you guys hardly fit into the category in my opinion. AoI is imperialist leaning to raider at best.

NoblePhnx wrote:Like I said the metaphorical slap of tagging Sicarius embassies was something not in our control and executed by the raid leader who had the same sheet as TrickShot. Its intent that matters right? Was it our intent to willfully retag Sicarius tags NO Shad had that control and we will take it up with him and make sure it doesn't happen again.

AoI's military did it. Saying "well the guy leading just joined" isn't an excuse. And a formal apology was in order. Instead you went on to rage through the whole discussion. I'm not saying you did it intentionally, but you could have shown at least some respect, if you were to proud to apologize.
hue

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:12 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:@Souls how could we ask permission to retag them when Shad put the raid together an hours before update and did not share the source or list of targets when he has been a member of AoI for less than 24 hours?

When TCE was officially formed and i lead a raid less than 24 hours after it's founding i asked Halcones to retag the two TBR tagged regions we raided. It's really not that hard to send a message, be it via TG or skype.
hue

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:13 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:Which potential allies are we talking about? Sicarius is not a potential ally if we aren't already allies if nothing else than under Unity considering all the work we have done together then I have some serious misunderstandings.

Like I said the metaphorical slap of tagging Sicarius embassies was something not in our control and executed by the raid leader who had the same sheet as TrickShot. Its intent that matters right? Was it our intent to willfully retag Sicarius tags NO Shad had that control and we will take it up with him and make sure it doesn't happen again.

I'm part of Sicarius as well have been for a long time and have my name on a good deal of Sic tags I respect them as much as any Sicarian.

Not under your control? Are you saying there's no discipline in the AOI military, no responsibility of the general fro the actions of those beneath him? Mistake or not, as AOI military leader, it's actions are ultimately YOUR responsibility. Even if you had no part in it, it's your JOB to be civil, and do damage control, rather than start more fires. ANd no, Noble, intent is NOT what matters, actions are. If I intend to safely set off a firecracker safely, and burn down a house by accident, I'm still accountable for burning down the house. And that next line there is something that would have been good to start on. Sorry, won't happen again, game over. But we've grown from there now, haven't we?

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Riotopia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Riotopia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:13 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:When TCE was officially formed and i lead a raid less than 24 hours after it's founding i asked Halcones to retag the two TBR tagged regions we raided. It's really not that hard to send a message, be it via TG or skype.

Speaking of which we retagged a TBR region as well as far as I remember, no one going to speak about that?

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Sorry this situation does not call for an apology it calls for a let's get together and review retagging protocols and make some sort of agreement about tags since an unfortunate incident occurred which is one small drop compared to the cooperation and goodwill exhibited by our two regions the past few months.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Riotopia wrote:
Great Kleomentia wrote:When TCE was officially formed and i lead a raid less than 24 hours after it's founding i asked Halcones to retag the two TBR tagged regions we raided. It's really not that hard to send a message, be it via TG or skype.

Speaking of which we retagged a TBR region as well as far as I remember, no one going to speak about that?

I doubt anyone at TBR was paying attention to that, seeing how TBR has over 750 tagged regions.
hue

Riotopia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Riotopia » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Not under your control? Are you saying there's no discipline in the AOI military, no responsibility of the general fro the actions of those beneath him? Mistake or not, as AOI military leader, it's actions are ultimately YOUR responsibility. Even if you had no part in it, it's your JOB to be civil, and do damage control, rather than start more fires. ANd no, Noble, intent is NOT what matters, actions are. If I intend to safely set off a firecracker safely, and burn down a house by accident, I'm still accountable for burning down the house. And that next line there is something that would have been good to start on. Sorry, won't happen again, game over. But we've grown from there now, haven't we?

Your logic is pretty flawed. What you're saying is that if a man spills his drink on you by accident you would punch him just like you would punch someone that intentionally spilled their drink on you.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:16 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:@Souls how could we ask permission to retag them when Shad put the raid together an hours before update and did not share the source or list of targets when he has been a member of AoI for less than 24 hours?

Like I said it won't happen in the future but what did transpire was out of the ordinary and completely spur of the moment.

You all have my skype, and most of you probably have val and sap as well. I'mm on every update watching Islam. ALl you had to do at any point was say, "Hey, AOI is going to start tagging, mind if we hit some of your tags?" and I would have said "No prob" and none of this would have happened.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Heres an idea:

team A comes in,tags region including a link to raid report,team B retags and leaves a mention on the bottom

team A tag <date>
<forum link>

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 pm

NoblePhnx wrote:Which potential allies are we talking about? Sicarius is not a potential ally if we aren't already allies if nothing else than under Unity considering all the work we have done together then I have some serious misunderstandings.

Not under your control? Are you saying there's no discipline in the AOI military, no responsibility of the general fro the actions of those beneath him? Mistake or not, as AOI military leader, it's actions are ultimately YOUR responsibility. Even if you had no part in it, it's your JOB to be civil, and do damage control, rather than start more fires. ANd no, Noble, intent is NOT what matters, actions are. If I intend to safely set off a firecracker safely, and burn down a house by accident, I'm still accountable for burning down the house. And that next line there is something that would have been good to start on. Sorry, won't happen again, game over. But we've grown from there now, haven't we?

Should I point out in this thread the few times I have said its an unfortunate incident and it won't happen again and I will talk to Shad and we will sit down and come up with a solution.

See I have been doing exactly. Looking for a way to prevent this from occurring again which is all I can really do.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:17 pm

Riotopia wrote:
Your logic is pretty flawed. What you're saying is that if a man spills his drink on you by accident you would punch him just like you would punch someone that intentionally spilled their drink on you.

What I'm saying is that an allied military just attacked our territory, and instead of saying sorry, they've gone on to defend their action as within their right.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Blood Wine wrote:Heres an idea:

team A comes in,tags region including a link to raid report,team B retags and leaves a mention on the bottom

team A tag <date>
<forum link>

Solid I like it! Simple enough.

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Riotopia wrote:

What I'm saying is that an allied military just attacked our territory, and instead of saying sorry, they've gone on to defend their action as within their right.

Nope never said it was right, said it wasn't sanctioned or intentional and that we would do something about it numerous times.

Quote to me where I said it was fine. I tried to explain why it happened unfortunately and was met with me starting fires.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay