NATION

PASSWORD

Sicarius News - Silly Cypher or Serious Symbol?

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Space Dandy
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Space Dandy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Nierr wrote:Anarchy isn't anywhere near the longest occupation in NS history.

The longest active raider occupation executed by a raider region

Wasn't this disproved already?

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:50 am

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:[
Bring your WA. Somewhere like Unity or Launching Point. Keep an eye out on United Nations of Chester or Nugut. I'll be there, sometime. Where? Where the winds take me.

THat's called being a defender. DYP may be a good person to TG about that.

Don't bring me into this, i don't want any angry natives yelling at me :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:[
Bring your WA. Somewhere like Unity or Launching Point. Keep an eye out on United Nations of Chester or Nugut. I'll be there, sometime. Where? Where the winds take me.

THat's called being a defender. DYP may be a good person to TG about that.

Don't bring me into this, i don't want any angry natives yelling at me :P

*yells at you*
The Blaatschapen should resign

Wetwork XIII
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 12, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wetwork XIII » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:26 am

Canton Empire wrote:I all I can say is, if Max Barry thinks this is ok, then I hope he gets a paper cut onevery single fucking copyofJennifer Governmenthe picks up.

you tell 'em chief. :rofl:
Thanks for Playing!

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 am

The Assassin ShadowX wrote:-snip-

No, I'm still 100% certain I'm correct. You can quit flame baiting me in telegram and then acting innocent in public anytime you wish, I'll be waiting.

After what you did I'm beginning to see what the RPers are talking about; this should not count as a victory. It's pathetic.

and his buddy took his sweet little time at it

The fault was entirely my own; I'm sorry if I care a little more about RL when something comes up then refounding a region at exactly the right moment. :roll:

Not to sound like a Defender, but I was defending, wasn't I? :p

Leave the rest of TEK out of this; they did their job better than I did mine. It's my fault, not theirs. >:(
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Nierr
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nierr » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:02 am

Feuer Ritter wrote:

The longest active raider occupation executed by a raider region

Sure.

But those qualifiers essentially make it meaningless. I mean, I'm the world's greatest footballer if I put enough qualifiers on that statement.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:43 am

Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:It's almost scary, to see mods posting in a GP debate without redtext nowadays :P It's been like, three whole hours now and not one report thread in Moderation!

Oh, I'm not at all surprised that you are baffled at how classy people from Tofuline are. Must be so sad growing up without positive model roles or purposefully avoiding them, huh? :(

The thing about the internet is that you tend to make assumptions, like the one that I'm not a straight-A student, student government representative and sports team captain surrounded by a military family, coaches, and a few amazing teachers, who is generally regarded as responsible and polite. Just because I sacrifice sleep a lot of the year to cram a browser game in there and blow off some steam doesn't mean I'm a bad person.

I'm sorry it took so long to respond. I had to get up a few hours ago, two and a half after signing off last night, to go lead an optional summer practice.

Edit: Yeah, I realize this is the internet again and for all you know I could be lying through my teeth. I wouldn't be the first, or the millionth, to make exaggerated claims. The best I can do is swear upon my honor and all I hold dear that that is the straight truth. Believe it or not, I don't care, but you have no right to insult me personally.

:eyebrow: Of all the things to go after here.......
In my defense, I put quotes around it for a reason :P You can argue the legitimacy of that in TBR's thread. It was just an example here.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The Assassin ShadowX
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Assassin ShadowX » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:00 am

Nephmir wrote:Leave the rest of TEK out of this; they did their job better than I did mine. It's my fault, not theirs. >:(

Oh I'm sure you are as certain as ever, but I'm not sure in the light of recent event that you will continue parading it around, otherwise it would look like a double slap in 1 update. Though you might still, which would be interesting.

That being said, as you have demonstrated, you have no skill at refounding sadly. However, I somewhat admire that you admit that your region's utter failure yesterday was caused by you and you alone, as you decided to rush the refound, instead of postponing it to another day when you saw that "some RL things" came up. Your refounding buddy (whomever he is) and the rest of your region takes no responsibility.

You happy now?

Furthermore, you can "count" whatever you want as whatever you wish. We don't really care, and honestly, nor should you care about how we count our own bussiness.

Alright, NOW LET'S GET BACK TO TOPIC.

Those still wishing to discuss The Black Riders, please be directed to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=259749

Those still wishing to discuss TEK, please be directed to this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=297733
Last edited by The Assassin ShadowX on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 am

Shadow, lets not fall to personal insults of out own. Cool, Calm, Collected, aye?

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Other Thafoo
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Other Thafoo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:57 am

*shakes head furiously*

The Scientific States
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Scientific States » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:00 am

Congrats. :roll:
Centrist, Ordoliberal, Bisexual, Agnostic, Pro Social Market Economy, Pro Labour Union, Secular Humanist, Cautious Optimist, Pro LGBT, Pro Marijuana Legalization, Pro Humanitarian Intervention etc etc.
Compass
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Liberal/Authoritarian: -6.62
Political Stuff I Wrote
Why Pinochet and Allende were both terrible
The UKIP: A Bad Choice for Britain
Why South Africa is in a sorry state, and how it can be fixed.
Massive List of My OOC Pros and Cons
Hey, Putin! Leave Ukraine Alone!

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:11 am

It's still a dick move to pull on people you know aren't familiar with all the tricks and traps of GP, then wave it in their faces and play the 'you can have it back if you humiliate yourselves for our further amusement' card. Just calling it as I see it. Not gonna toe the party line on this sort of thing, sorry.

It takes no skill, and nothing past pissing others off purposefully is gained by these sorts of actions. Ranks right up there with the silly stockpiling of regions with a placeholder puppet and pretending they've been 'won', or actually mean something in the grand scheme of things.

To all the RP/NSG/Other Folks out there who don't want to be bothered with all this song and dance: Use Your Tools. Have an active founder, disallow the delegate access, use a password if you need, and remove yourselves from the hassle.

And don't get yourself deleted, because as you can see here, it throws a wrench into the whole works. And there are always people looking to take advantage of those situations, because hey, Gameplay. It's a gas.

Sicarius News Bot
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sicarius News Bot » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:04 am

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:And don't get yourself deleted, because as you can see here, it throws a wrench into the whole works. And there are always people looking to take advantage of those situations, because hey, Gameplay. It's a gas.

Rightly so. You might not like it, defendenders might not like it, natives might not like it and neither do many more. However, so long as we do things by the rules which you and the rest of the moderators enforce, we at Sicarius cannot be bothered every time someone gets upset at us because we invaded this region or refounded that. It is part of the game and people must deal with it.

Now in regards to us giving back (some of) the region to the natives, a number of us at Sicarius did consider that option seriously (So no, it was not just manipulating them and trying to humiliate them) we honestly did consider removing the password and letting the natives come into the region and use the RMB as they wish (and maybe making the WFE.... a bit more friendly to them)

However, this was soon out of the question. We would have completely understood if they came and expressed their anger here in a civil manner, unfortunately they decided to resort to profanity and uncalled for personal attacks that do not relate to the situations at hand:

Degenerate Heart of HetRio wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:It's almost scary, to see mods posting in a GP debate without redtext nowadays :P It's been like, three whole hours now and not one report thread in Moderation!

Oh, I'm not at all surprised that you are baffled at how classy people from Tofuline are. Must be so sad growing up without positive model roles or purposefully avoiding them, huh? :(

:|

Add on top of that they committed a clear violation of NS rules (which your team did warn them for it) by puppet flooding and spamming our region.

So obviously at this point we are not unlocking the region.

Anyway, Tofuline is now ours and Tofulinearity is theirs, and if we went back in time 24 hours ago, we would NOT do it differently.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:18 am

And it is this sort of self-important 'lol, dwi' attitude that is at the heart of the problem here. Not everyone agrees. Not everyone sees it as a legitimate part of 'the game'. After all, it was begun entirely due to players taking advantage of a system that was never designed to do what it now does - entire areas of code, rules, allowances have been made to accommodate this portion of the site. It started as trolling for lulz, and it has become legitimized over time due to player interest. This being the internet, it shouldn't be surprising that something born out of pissing other people off would become popular.

Hiding behind the fact that 'it is allowed' while pushing the boundaries left, right, and center in the process, deliberately going after players and regions you know don't want to be involved, don't want to take part, and will definitely be upset - regardless of your silly little back and forth with so-called 'defenders', remains a bit sad in my eyes. I'm as free as any player to speak my mind on it. Simply because there are some rules I disagree with doesn't mean I support them wholeheartedly. My opinions have never been a mystery. I still see the entire endeavor on the same level as shitting all over something then rubbing the owner's nose in it while pointing out that public defecation is allowed, so you can't be touched on account.

It impresses me not at all. Not that you're out to impress, simply to accept the back-slaps of your fellow raiders on a 'job well done', and rack up your 'victories' for whatever celebrations you happen to hold.

As I've said dozens of times before - we have tools, those of us who do not want to take part should use them, and leave you folks to continue carrying out your back and forth amusements without us. As I've done since the beginning.

The only way to currently beat a raider is to take away his toys - your regions. And I encourage everyone who does not want to get dragged into Gameplay to do so.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:49 am

First off, I'd just like to make it clear that whoever was behind the news bot this time, it wasn't me. Probably Val by the wording, but not me.

Anyways. DLN makes some very valid points. I did not like this teasing with it, trying to make them beg. Maybe a joke, but not a nice one. I do have a limit. Moving on, she posts some very good advice. In the next post, we have an even further example that the statement "The mods support raiders!" is untrue. I enjoy it. It's my one chance in my life to *not* do the right thing, to be the bad guy, etc. Being the Villain can be fun. Others disagree. This is stated in the very FAQ's of the game, in an unbiased way.

Mods are people too. Most, or at least most who have spoken on it, do not support our activities. They have, more than just here, even spoken out against it. I really wish that whole argument would just stop coming up, because it's just not true.

But I digress.

Long story short, I do not entirely agree with playing with the natives in that way. There's a line even for me, and that crossed it a toe.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:54 am

Taking toys of raiders out of them hands is not only way (= making WAD non-executive). Founders and Executive WADs can stalk online during updates and kick all suspicious incoming puppets out of the region.

Always crying, not a single attempts to use those same tools available for all, against Raiders.

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 am

Coraxion wrote:Taking toys of raiders out of them hands is not only way (= making WAD non-executive). Founders and Executive WADs can stalk online during updates and kick all suspicious incoming puppets out of the region.

Always crying, not a single attempts to use those same tools available for all, against Raiders.

This was unnecessary. I've seen enough 'crying' from your side of things over the years, in claiming that the tools implemented would 'kill the R/D game' and 'NationStates would die on account'. Going on 10+ years now. Still seeing the same old. Let's play nicely, children. Since we all have to share the same sandbox.

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:05 am

Dread Lady Nathicana wrote:And it is this sort of self-important 'lol, dwi' attitude that is at the heart of the problem here. Not everyone agrees. Not everyone sees it as a legitimate part of 'the game'. After all, it was begun entirely due to players taking advantage of a system that was never designed to do what it now does - entire areas of code, rules, allowances have been made to accommodate this portion of the site. It started as trolling for lulz, and it has become legitimized over time due to player interest. This being the internet, it shouldn't be surprising that something born out of pissing other people off would become popular.

Hiding behind the fact that 'it is allowed' while pushing the boundaries left, right, and center in the process, deliberately going after players and regions you know don't want to be involved, don't want to take part, and will definitely be upset - regardless of your silly little back and forth with so-called 'defenders', remains a bit sad in my eyes. I'm as free as any player to speak my mind on it. Simply because there are some rules I disagree with doesn't mean I support them wholeheartedly. My opinions have never been a mystery. I still see the entire endeavor on the same level as shitting all over something then rubbing the owner's nose in it while pointing out that public defecation is allowed, so you can't be touched on account.

It impresses me not at all. Not that you're out to impress, simply to accept the back-slaps of your fellow raiders on a 'job well done', and rack up your 'victories' for whatever celebrations you happen to hold.

As I've said dozens of times before - we have tools, those of us who do not want to take part should use them, and leave you folks to continue carrying out your back and forth amusements without us. As I've done since the beginning.

The only way to currently beat a raider is to take away his toys - your regions. And I encourage everyone who does not want to get dragged into Gameplay to do so.

But that's still gameplay. Whether or not it sounds like it, making sure to keep things "protected from the raiders" is still gameplay. Sometimes, regions just want to be left alone. The raiders do not care about the will of the natives, only their victories. Just because it is part of the game doesn't mean it is fair.
I am Chrinthanium
"Mr. Humprhies, come sit next to me and give me a baby."
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Either live up to negative stereotypes or GTFO, R!

Benshir wrote:
Cadonica wrote:Brazilian Ji Jitsu

Remember, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Guess the potatoes are going to be expensive this season.

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Thanks R, you've singlehandedly destroyed the EU.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 am

“Who says life is fair, where is that written?”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride (only one of the best movies ever)

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:17 am

Why offer it back to the natives, even in exchange for something?

It is better to hold it forever, against all the cries of the natives, that they should always be reminded of the failure. :twisted:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

R the Zombie
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby R the Zombie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:21 am

The North Polish Union wrote:Why offer it back to the natives, even in exchange for something?

It is better to hold it forever, against all the cries of the natives, that they should always be reminded of the failure. :twisted:

The natives are pretty much over it, really. We're moving forward. Do as you will with the old shell of a region. Another worthless trophy in an ever-growing collection is what it boils down to. Keep it, love it, do as you will with it. The community lives on elsewhere. The thing that made the region special has moved on. Enjoy your meaningless trophy.
I am Chrinthanium
"Mr. Humprhies, come sit next to me and give me a baby."
Gallade wrote:
R the Zombie wrote:I don't eat ponies. I'm not interested in crapping rainbows all night.

Either live up to negative stereotypes or GTFO, R!

Benshir wrote:
Cadonica wrote:Brazilian Ji Jitsu

Remember, it's only gay if you make eye contact.

Gallade wrote:
Hurdegaryp wrote:Guess the potatoes are going to be expensive this season.

Ach, that will drive up the price of Irish beef here when we have to make up for the loss.

Thanks R, you've singlehandedly destroyed the EU.

Coffee Cakes
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Coffee Cakes » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:23 am

Sicarius News Bot wrote:
TOFULINE REFOUNDED! NATIVES FAIL MISERABLY.

(Image)

Not so long ago, in fact it was only last month, the 190 nations of Tofuline lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when The Fire Nation Sicarius attacked. Only the Founder Thafoo, he who posses the ultimate power in the region, could stop them, but when the his region needed him most, he vanished.

Seizing this valuable opportunity, the Dominus Sicarii of Sicarius started scouting the region and planning their attack.

With the loss of their founder, the citizens of Tofuline were panicking; fearing for their security, they planned to refound their region... but it was already too late.

{THE INFILTRATION}

The Sapientia spotted a newly constructed walls around the target he was staking out. He also spotted many 'Wanted:' posters with his name on it, preventing him from strolling into the region. So Sap put on the only disguise he had on, a mustache and a funny light-up nose. Surprisingly nobody found out who he was as he infiltrated as the nation Attack On Titans, and for weeks he idled there, entering bars to pick up the latest gossip, and getting private shows at the local brothel to learn about the natives. All in the name of research of course.

(Image)

The Sapientia hiding within the "Walls" of Tofuline

As he learned multitudes of information, he was able to pass it along to the rest of the Sicarii. Once he gathered enough information The Sapientia exited through the front door, smirking in anticipation.

{THE ATTACK}

July 20th, 2014: It has been a month since the fall of Tofuline's founder, and today was the day the native were going to retake their home. Unfortunately for them, The Assassin ShadowX was eyeing his target. As the oblivious natives were busy emptying their region and archiving their old region's tens upon tens of thousands of RMB posts, they were utterly blind to see the predator stalking them.

(Image)

The Assassin ShadowX waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

The hour came, and the naive natives thought they were ready. Alas, they could not match the power of Sicarius. While the natives were clueless to the precise time at which their region "updates" (and thus cease to exist and make a refound possible) The Dominus Sicarii gathered intel and found that the region will update and CTE at exactly 12:01:54.5 PM EST. As the moment came, The Assassin ShadowX lunged at his prey and refounded the region.

At 12:01:55.0, merely half a second later, it was done. Tofuline was reborn, and held fiercely in the grasp of Sicarius.

The Assassins victory dance was done as Space Jam played in the background.
A glimpse into the past of Tofuline

Hail The Sapientia The Infiltrator!
Hail The Assassin ShadowX The Attacker!

All Hail Sicarius!

I'm typically pro-raiding, but sincerest congratulations on a "victory" that's as hollow as an old log. Zero natives in the region is truly an epic coup.
Transnapastain wrote:CC!

Posting mod mistakes now are we?

Well, sir, you can have a Vindictive warning for making us look incompetent
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're Invisi Gay. Super hero of the Rainbow Equality Brigade!
Nana wrote:Being CC's bf is a death worse than fate.
Nana wrote:Finally, another reasonable individual.
Nana wrote: You're Ben. And Ben is many things wrapped into one being. :)
NSG Sodomy Club Member.
RIP WHYLT 11/14/2010-8/15/2011
Geniasis wrote:I've seen people lose credibility. It's been a while since I've seen it cast aside so gleefully.
Quotes Singing Contest of DOOM Champ. Softball
NS Kart Reppy Kart.

Asperger's
Satan's Apprentice Colleague
Lian's precious snowflake
Callie's Adorbs/Loyal Knight Prince's TET Husband

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:29 am

Glad to hear that, Zombie. Have fun in Tofulinearity. /Notsarcasm

CC, fyi every region has zero inhabitants at refound, otherwise it would not cease to exist. It had somewhere between 180 and 190, I believe, about a month ago. Instead of seizing delegacy with our sleeper and spending our own month depopulating it, using our WA's and leaving plenty of time for opposition, we merely let them clear it out on their own.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Dumb Ideologies
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 30, 2007
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Dumb Ideologies » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 am

An extra milimetre doesn't stop it being a tiny tiny penis.
Are these "human rights" in the room with us right now?
★彡 Professional pessimist. Reactionary socialist and gamer liberationist. Coffee addict. Fun at parties 彡★
Freedom is when people agree with you, and the more people you can force to act like they agree the freer society is
You are the trolley problem's conductor. You could stop the train in time but you do not. Nobody knows you're part of the equation. You satisfy your bloodlust and get away with it every time

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 am

R the Zombie wrote:
The North Polish Union wrote:Why offer it back to the natives, even in exchange for something?

The natives are pretty much over it, really. We're moving forward. Do as you will with the old shell of a region. Another worthless trophy in an ever-growing collection is what it boils down to. Keep it, love it, do as you will with it. The community lives on elsewhere. The thing that made the region special has moved on. Enjoy your meaningless trophy.

Keep telling yourself that. :)
Coffee Cakes wrote:
I'm typically pro-raiding, but sincerest congratulations on a "victory" that's as hollow as an old log. Zero natives in the region is truly an epic coup.

How are you supposed to refound a region with natives in it? You can't refound until the region updates with a population of 0.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay