NATION

PASSWORD

The Somewhat-Official Warzone Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:01 pm

Arekrya wrote:Hello from Warzone Africa! A friend helped me liberate it last night after I noticed it was controlled by imperialists.

Congratulations on taking the delegacy. Do you intend to stay and set up a permanent native government?
WA Proxy of The Campbell Nation
Delegate and Chairman, the People's Republic of Warzone Asia
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

Rhina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhina » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Arekrya wrote:Hello from Warzone Africa! A friend helped me liberate it last night after I noticed it was controlled by imperialists.

Translation: Aura Hyperia did a 3 day training exercise, left, and then this dude filled the vacuum. ;)
Mara Sargon
Wandering Traveler

Arekrya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arekrya » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:57 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:

Congratulations on taking the delegacy. Do you intend to stay and set up a permanent native government?

Yes I am, I am planning on setting up everything, and then set up a government.
President of Warzone Africa

"Preserving our past, protecting our present, pursuing our future."

Astarial
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Astarial » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:16 pm

The Isles of Random wrote:I've noticed that WZEU has a dedication to Astarial. What is the history behind that? I am hoping Apulita knows.

I'm the Empress, silly. ;)

Functionally, that means that Warzone Europe is under my (rather extensive) protection. I view my ideal role in the region as a facilitator for what the native community wishes to accomplish, and not as a heavy-handed governor.
Ballotonia: Astarial already phrased an answer very well. Hence I'll just say: "Me too."1
Purriest Kitteh, 2012

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Arekrya wrote:
North Campbell Nation wrote:Congratulations on taking the delegacy. Do you intend to stay and set up a permanent native government?

Excellent, I look forward to working together. I have sent an embassy request so that we might take advantage of the new Interregional message boards, pending the result of our referendum on the subject. Other warzones are except from our usual embassy application process.
Khronion: I gotta say, I don't envy our delegates. Hopefully they live in non-punishing time zones.
Khronion: Curiously enough, all quiet now means "3 attacks repelled from the same group at major."
Severisen: You literally couldn't have missed the point more, even if you endorsed the native delegate.
Until I say otherwise, assume what I am saying does not represent the official views of the People's Republic of Warzone Asia. I get into much less trouble that way.

District XIV
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:38 pm

North Campbell Nation wrote:
Arekrya wrote:

Excellent, I look forward to working together. I have sent an embassy request so that we might take advantage of the new Interregional message boards, pending the result of our referendum on the subject. Other warzones are except from our usual embassy application process.

The people of Warzone Airspace are also in the process of constructing of a new government. I'm currently authoring the new constitution.

If you could send us an embassy request, that would be great. The temporary delegate is to be elected at the next update, in about two hours.

Apulita
Envoy

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 pm

Astarial wrote:
The Isles of Random wrote:I've noticed that WZEU has a dedication to Astarial. What is the history behind that? I am hoping Apulita knows.

Functionally, that means that Warzone Europe is under my (rather extensive) protection. I view my ideal role in the region as a facilitator for what the native community wishes to accomplish, and not as a heavy-handed governor.

Empress Astarial and other servants of her Empire have been hugely influential in the defense and prosperity of Warzone Europe. After all, it was them (and I) that established this regime in the first place, and on several occasions where the delegacy may have been threatened, it has been the Empress that has saved us by providing reinforcements. The Empire is integral to where we are today. :)

Also, a hearty congratulation to Warzones Africa and Airspace for taking the steps towards a local government. Warzone Europe's resources are at your disposal should you need any support.
Citizen of Warzone Europe

Warzone Codger
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Warzone Codger » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:23 pm

I am not going to oppose you trying to build something here, but you'll probably not get active participation from us either ;). Good luck to you.

--

Anyways, speaking of warzones being bombed again and again, some of my sweetest victories was when raided the invader back and/or even better, I tricked them and refounded their home regions.

"The Marine Corps" saga was a laugh, making him squirm and try and apologise for everything. :P viewtopic.php?f=12&t=158148

The "Bethel Park" incident was also a chuckle too. viewtopic.php?p=9939252#p9939252 , luckily I saved that grovelling TG for posterity.

Unrecorded but most fun was sending....especially dense "ambassadors" to The Union of Israelite Tribes after they tried recruiting in Airspace. It caused so much strife in the region that the founder eventually had a fit, and purged the whole region (including the other natives) instead. That said, Tatu Rama turned out to be a pretty successful player in The Allied Republic etc...

My justification is that by invading a Warzone, they have willingly entered into the R/D game and therefore the norms of morality does not apply when I grief them in return. I am be petty vindicative when roused :twisted:
Warwick Z Codger the Warzone Codger.
Warzone Pioneer | Peacezone Philosopher | Scourge of Polls | Forever Terror Officer of TRR
GA #121: Medical Facilities Protection | SC #183: Commend Haiku | Commended by SC #87: Commend Warzone Codger

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:18 pm

After a brief confirmation with the Lord High Commissioner (our head of Foreign Affairs), embassy requests have been sent to Warzones Africa and Airspace. Congratulations again on your steps towards sovereignty.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:24 am

Warzone Codger wrote:I am not going to oppose you trying to build something here, but you'll probably not get active participation from us either ;). Good luck to you.

--

Anyways, speaking of warzones being bombed again and again, some of my sweetest victories was when raided the invader back and/or even better, I tricked them and refounded their home regions.

"The Marine Corps" saga was a laugh, making him squirm and try and apologise for everything. :P viewtopic.php?f=12&t=158148

The "Bethel Park" incident was also a chuckle too. viewtopic.php?p=9939252#p9939252 , luckily I saved that grovelling TG for posterity.

Unrecorded but most fun was sending....especially dense "ambassadors" to The Union of Israelite Tribes after they tried recruiting in Airspace. It caused so much strife in the region that the founder eventually had a fit, and purged the whole region (including the other natives) instead. That said, Tatu Rama turned out to be a pretty successful player in The Allied Republic etc...

My justification is that by invading a Warzone, they have willingly entered into the R/D game and therefore the norms of morality does not apply when I grief them in return. I am be petty vindicative when roused :twisted:

:rofl: Quite nice indeed. That sounds eerily like something I would do. Thanks for sharing.

The Isles of Random
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Isles of Random » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Astarial wrote:

Okay, that's cool. And congratulations on your SC commendation. I think the final clause included WZEU.
- From the desk of the Minister of Foreign Relations and Regional Propaganda of the Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific

Join the party at Warzone Vacation Resort!
I finally gave in and now I have a quotes spoiler. Yay!
We Are Not the NSA wrote:If the real world was like NS, then Belgium could have just password protected itself, or simply moved somewhere else, away from Germany.

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:22 pm

The Isles of Random wrote:I think the final clause included WZEU.

In fact it did:
Contends that Astarial’s leadership has brought peace and tranquility to Warzone Europe, a region previously plagued with unrest and military upheavals. Under Astarial’s direction, Warzone Europe has enjoyed a stable delegacy for the record period of six months.

DWAsnia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby DWAsnia » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Warzone Codger wrote:I am not going to oppose you trying to build something here, but you'll probably not get active participation from us either ;). Good luck to you.

--

Very interesting Codger. Now I almost want to get involved in Warzone politics :twisted:
<Acario> it is Drasnia's job to shit in people's cheerios On a self-imposed forum hiatus.

The Isles of Random
Envoy

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Isles of Random » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:01 pm

So um yeah, ignore Warzone Australia's flag for a bit (or lack of). It seems we have hit a bump in the road.
- From the desk of the Minister of Foreign Relations and Regional Propaganda of the Central Atlantic Islands of the Pacific

Join the party at Warzone Vacation Resort!
I finally gave in and now I have a quotes spoiler. Yay!
We Are Not the NSA wrote:If the real world was like NS, then Belgium could have just password protected itself, or simply moved somewhere else, away from Germany.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:22 am

Eeerm,didn't you guys have more then 2 endorsements?
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:08 am

Astarial wrote:Functionally, that means that Warzone Europe is under my (rather extensive) protection.

Translated that means most defenders are scared shitless of annoying Asta so we avoid the region entirely :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:56 am

Whoever took over the warzones over Good luck you'll need it. ;)
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Seems Yggdrasil just took WZ Australia and Sandbox.

North Campbell Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby North Campbell Nation » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:54 pm

District XIV wrote:Seems Yggdrasil just took WZ Australia and Sandbox.

Yes, fortunately just a training exercise and no cause for alarm. They'll be withdrawing fairly soon and had no intention to cause panic amongst the native communities. Had us on edge for a bit though.

Ancian
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ancian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Hello all
Proud Governor of WZEU.
Economic Left/Right: -1.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.33

Khronion
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Khronion » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:04 pm

How have things been for folks? There's been some delegate shuffling recently in some of the other Warzones... Nothing new for a Warzone, I suppose.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I believe Spiritus visited Airspace, Africa, and Australia. We hung out for a bit, said hi to the folks, and the continued onwards :)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

District XIV
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby District XIV » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:I believe Spiritus visited Airspace, Africa, and Australia. We hung out for a bit, said hi to the folks, and the continued onwards :)

And kicked me out on the way >:(

:p

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 am

District XIV wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:I believe Spiritus visited Airspace, Africa, and Australia. We hung out for a bit, said hi to the folks, and the continued onwards :)

And kicked me out on the way >:(

:p

I do have to apologize for that. I was in a particularly grumpy mood and took it out on the Warzone >_> <_<
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Apulita
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Apulita » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:31 pm

Thanks to Spiritus for (mostly) respecting the natives during your visits.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay