NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Knights: Farewell Address

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:04 am

Venico wrote:Good riddance. You opposed the winners of Gameplay and you got got. Western Assembly is proof that you don't mess with Raiders and get away with it. Rest in pieces TEK, can't say I was glad to have you here.

Why thank you comrade for your indifferent support, it was much appreciated! :clap:
RYM Account
Calimama wrote:You are the tech master now, all hail 'O Wise Technical God.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:09 am

"The accolades, just like the scrapes and bruises, fade in the end, and all you're left with is your ambition."

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:48 am

Rifty wrote:With no opposition - We just wait for the cracks to appear in raider unity...and than we all go at eachovers throats :meh:

Hope, is your only hope, Rifty.

Cimmeria's one and only strategic level purpose is keep The Core Pure. Cimmeria and me myself are expendables for that cause. There will be others who take my place if necessary.

The UDL and natives live from the 'Hope', Real Raiders never do that.

We live from the Action.

Starkiller101
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Starkiller101 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Uh, no more eternal knights.. guess that means no gameplay for me...
Roll tide. Your local ''Floridman'' who should have left long ago xD

Emrys Mercer
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Emrys Mercer » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Ainur would like to extend it's hand to all former and current members of TEK and offer them a region with common goals and outlook as TEK, and as an ally of TEK, would be comfortable with just a visit, or for you to stay as long as you like. Our military is still in it's infancy following reorganization, but we have RP, Chat, and a Government to get involved in if you like. We're sad to see TEK take this breather of sorts, but sometimes time helps. It certainly did help Ainur.

That being said....TEK did well into backing up a lot of it's talk, and making itself into a professional military. You all did well, and I salute you. Good day!

:bow:
In a masochistic relationship with Gameplay

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Emrys Mercer wrote:Ainur would like to extend it's hand to all former and current members of TEK and offer them a region with common goals and outlook as TEK, and as an ally of TEK, would be comfortable with just a visit, or for you to stay as long as you like. Our military is still in it's infancy following reorganization, but we have RP, Chat, and a Government to get involved in if you like. We're sad to see TEK take this breather of sorts, but sometimes time helps. It certainly did help Ainur.

That being said....TEK did well into backing up a lot of it's talk, and making itself into a professional military. You all did well, and I salute you. Good day!

Thank you my friend, your words of gratitude mean a lot to the me and the people of TEK.
RYM Account

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Coraxion wrote:
Rifty wrote:With no opposition - We just wait for the cracks to appear in raider unity...and than we all go at eachovers throats :meh:

Cimmeria's one and only strategic level purpose is keep The Core Pure. Cimmeria and me myself are expendables for that cause. There will be others who take my place if necessary.

We live from the Action.

I do not hope for raide runity to ever fall. I have said this a few times now. What im saying is that now there is no significant opposition - raiders are going to ride free. Like cane toads....The can beatles are now gonw; so the toads spread all across australia.

The next few months will be interesting to watch. 8)
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:36 pm

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Emrys Mercer wrote:Ainur would like to extend it's hand to all former and current members of TEK and offer them a region with common goals and outlook as TEK, and as an ally of TEK, would be comfortable with just a visit, or for you to stay as long as you like. Our military is still in it's infancy following reorganization, but we have RP, Chat, and a Government to get involved in if you like. We're sad to see TEK take this breather of sorts, but sometimes time helps. It certainly did help Ainur.

Thank you my friend, your words of gratitude mean a lot to the me and the people of TEK.

Just adding - any former CoF or TEK citizens wishing to follow the majority of the pack can come to The Association of Imperialism. Similar to TEK - but very different. We have a completely different view on gameplay - and one of the most chatty communities you will ever come across. :)
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Emrys Mercer
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Emrys Mercer » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Rifty wrote:
Coraxion wrote:

We live from the Action.

I do not hope for raide runity to ever fall. I have said this a few times now. What im saying is that now there is no significant opposition - raiders are going to ride free. Like cane toads....The can beatles are now gonw; so the toads spread all across australia.

Looks like the most fun would be in defending then, right? I'm an amateur raider at best, and yet...I can't recall being thwarted by defenders while capturing a region in....a year and a half?
In a masochistic relationship with Gameplay

Upper Drizzilia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper Drizzilia » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Venico wrote:Good riddance. You opposed the winners of Gameplay and you got got. Western Assembly is proof that you don't mess with Raiders and get away with it. Rest in pieces TEK, can't say I was glad to have you here.

Rest in pieces! :clap:
Upper Drizzilia
1137 regions successfully invaded
Sergeant - The Black Riders

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:33 pm

Emrys Mercer wrote:
Rifty wrote:I do not hope for raide runity to ever fall. I have said this a few times now. What im saying is that now there is no significant opposition - raiders are going to ride free. Like cane toads....The can beatles are now gonw; so the toads spread all across australia.

Looks like the most fun would be in defending then, right? I'm an amateur raider at best, and yet...I can't recall being thwarted by defenders while capturing a region in....a year and a half?

I would guess so - In a little way we need defenders :meh:
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Byzantine Remnants
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Byzantine Remnants » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:22 am

I don't know what to say, I had just left NS for a while, and this happened.
To the people that are complaining about TEK I ask, why aren't you willing to just drop this? TEK is dead, you have your wish, but that doesn't mean you should dance on their grave.
To the people that are offering us refugees places, just thanks.
And finally, to all former Knights, I offer you a quote from the last emperor of the Byzantines.
“Consider then, my brother and comrades in arms, how the commemoration of our death, our memory, fame and freedom can be rendered eternal.”
"To surrender the city to you is beyond my authority or anyone else's who lives in it, for all of us, after taking the mutual decision, shall die out of free will without sparing our lives."
"I would not go if there was any benefit to leave the city, but I can not go away. I will not leave you ever. I have decided to die with you!"-Emperor Constantine XI, last ruler of the Byzantines, and one of the greatest men ever to lead a nation.
Proud member of the Eternal Knights, Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us.

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:16 am

It will return
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

United Nationals
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Nationals » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:26 am

I would say i didnt see this coming....but thats a lie :rofl: :clap: :lol2:
Sometimes I like to stand in a hole and pretend im a carrot.
I Like Video Games.
I like Potatoes. lots and lots of potatoes.

Bearon
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:16 am

United Nationals wrote:I would say i didnt see this coming....but thats a lie :rofl: :clap: :lol2:

That's a bit dickish.
Nothing to see here. Move along.

Rhina
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rhina » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:54 pm

Sorry to see you guys go. We had our differences, but you were a pretty fun bunch overall.
Mara Sargon
Wandering Traveler

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:34 pm

I remember when you guys showed up like it was yesterday.

The only legacy you'll leave, is that we all thought you'd fold in march. Congrats, you were still rancid a few months after your expiration date.
Last edited by Aurum Rider on Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:17 am

To be clear, I ended it mostly because of RL issues. I could have spent a few more months rebuilding the forces from scratch, but I cannot and would not do that. Too much time and effort into NS, so I'll be recreating the region when I have the time again to do so.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Faschist Deutsch Reich
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Faschist Deutsch Reich » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:41 am

Nephmir wrote:To be clear, I ended it mostly because of RL issues. I could have spent a few more months rebuilding the forces from scratch, but I cannot and would not do that. Too much time and effort into NS, so I'll be recreating the region when I have the time again to do so.

In the future, just give me a call chief and I will be there ;)

In the mean time it looks like I will be catching up with old friends and arguing with a past foe.
RYM Account

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:10 am

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Nephmir wrote:To be clear, I ended it mostly because of RL issues. I could have spent a few more months rebuilding the forces from scratch, but I cannot and would not do that. Too much time and effort into NS, so I'll be recreating the region when I have the time again to do so.

In the future, just give me a call chief and I will be there ;)

In the mean time it looks like I will be catching up with old friends and arguing with a past foe.

Nephmir knows that all he needs to do is let me know and I will always be there to help
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Rifty
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:43 am

Trick Shot wrote:
Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:In the future, just give me a call chief and I will be there ;)

Nephmir knows that all he needs to do is let me know and I will always be there to help

I say he puts off starting TEK back up until after he finishes the AB - What a gran re-entrance; ya know?
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

Aurum Rider
Envoy

Founded: Dec 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Aurum Rider » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 am

Rifty wrote:I say he puts off starting TEK back up

I'm with you here

Rifty wrote:until after he finishes the AB - What a gran re-entrance; ya know?

However writing the last 83% of a fiction pamphlet does not qualify as 'grand' to me.
Last edited by Aurum Rider on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyuji
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuji » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:39 am

He will be missed
Pro :Voluntary Cannibalism (in other words the kind where people willingly offer themselves up as food) , Freedom of speech , The Austro-Hungarian Empire , The Ottoman Empire , Taoism , Gay Marriage, Martial Arts , Madoka , Kyubey
Anti :Racism , Israel , Homphobia , Bigotry , North Korea , Krav Maga, Russia

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 am

TEK was like that smelly couch in a students apartment

It has to go,but you're sad when it's gone and you see why it added charm to the apartment
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Kyuji
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyuji » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:07 am

My region has fallen
Pro :Voluntary Cannibalism (in other words the kind where people willingly offer themselves up as food) , Freedom of speech , The Austro-Hungarian Empire , The Ottoman Empire , Taoism , Gay Marriage, Martial Arts , Madoka , Kyubey
Anti :Racism , Israel , Homphobia , Bigotry , North Korea , Krav Maga, Russia

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay