NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: TEK Withdraws from Raider Unity!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Controlled Interests
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Controlled Interests » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:16 pm

Finishes popcorn...should I get more? :P
CURRENT WAD OF MADRIGAL
Apply for citizenship here!
A CITIZEN OF LAZARUS.
Past Posts:
Founder of the CFN.
Ex-WA Delegate of the NGA.
Ex-Field Marshal of the NGA.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:32 am

What's funny is that this is exactly how Nephy's last region went down in flames. Everyone started accusing each other of being spies, and then it collapsed.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:04 am

Well everyone wondered how Carta would entertain himself after resigning Chairman in Lazarus. Now we know :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Festavo
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:12 am

I got it checked out. It's Lazarus Disorder
Knight in The Eternal Knights
Minister of Defense in Coalition of Freedom
Former Minister of Defense in The Eternal Knights
Former Private First Class in The Black Riders
One proven fact: moderators suck

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:14 am

My god, I can SMELL the butthurt. :shock:
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Cormacville
Envoy

Founded: Nov 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormacville » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:25 am

My reaction to Milograd: :bow:

My reaction to The Eternal Knights: :rofl:

My actual meaningful segment of this post to avoid modly wrath: Seriously, y'all, stop talking. Your war declaration against Lazarus is the most absurd, exaggerated, arrogant -- and not in the endearing way! -- bluster I've seen in... well, ever. I'm not even a little bit worried that it will amount to anything, but should you manage to actually take any kind of meaningful action against Lazarus I, for one, am with the Reds. The People's Republic isn't going to be threatened by a n00bstravaganza on my watch. Save the over the top big league belligerence for those of us who do it with pizzazz!
Cormac Skollvaldr
Founder of Over the Rainbow

"We are all misfits living in a world on fire." - Kelly Clarkson

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:31 am

Please calm down. We've declared ourselves purely invaders and wish to participate in Raider Unity.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Cormacville
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormacville » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:47 am

Nephmir wrote:Please calm down. We've declared ourselves purely invaders and wish to participate in Raider Unity.

Sorry, that window of opportunity expired when you declared hostility against The Black Riders, started messing with their raids, and declared yourselves, and I quote (for dramatic effect, since that will be obvious from the quotation marks): "the new Defenders. We are Raiders that fight Raiders; let the downfall of The Black Riders begin!" You were also busy plotting (hilariously, I'm sure!) a coup d'etat against Balder, a treaty ally of raider Osiris and multiple imperialist regions.

I have no idea if other raiders will include you in raider unity, but I never will.
Cormac Skollvaldr

Lazarene Gazette
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Desperate Nephmir Sells Out TEK Mission Statement

Postby Lazarene Gazette » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:53 am

Breaking News: TEK "Pained" to "Join Raider Unity"

King Nephmir wrote:News Update

As you can all see, the region has been erupting into chaos after the recent attack from Lazarus.

I have began to repair the damages. In the mean time, I will be increasing the amount of foreign aid within the region itself. I will import aid from other regions until we are stable enough to move on our own. Once the region has got back on track, we will return to our neutral imperialist stance. For now, it brings me great pain to say that we will have to change our stance to "Invader", and participate in Raider Unity. Hopefully we will not have to remain this way for long.

That is all.

Nephmir's solution to his problems is to sell his region and his supposed mission statement out to invaders.

Struggle City, The Eternal Knights - Well, rock bottom has been smashed.

The Eternal Knights, a region standing for the destruction of Gameplay as we know it, has aligned itself under the banner of "joining raider unity" in a desperate attempt to rebuild itself following the incidents that occurred yesterday morning. In need of foreign resources and help to stand on its feet, the brave King Nephmir has surrendered all his values and aspirations in the face of his latest obstacle, with the sole hope of keeping power over a region that has all but fallen into total chaos. Nephmir continues to try to cure the disease of incompetence with more incompetence, but this won't save him from the consequences of his own foolishness.

The King's statement, by admitting that the turn to raiderism is a temporary maneuver to garner foreign resources for their own sake, reveals that Nephmir, in fact, does not stand by his mission statement. When the going got tough, the man who sought to "change Gameplay" sold his organization out, banned his soldiers, and tried to write himself into a script that he's sought to abolish. "To make matters worse, it is highly unlikely that any serious raider organization will help these posers out," remarked one raider, anonymously, before adding, "Raider unity isn't the act that Nephmir thinks it is. He's going to be disappointed when he's laughed at even harder."

With this rejection in mind, the PRL wonders how long it'll take for Nephmir to put the neutral tag back on and come running to defenders. The future of The Eternal Knights has been sold out to foreign invader groups, who are now faced with the choice of perpetuating Nephmir's melancholy or putting him, his region, and the lie of The Eternal Knights out of its own misery.

Stay tuned for more fun and fury.
Last edited by Lazarene Gazette on Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Cormacville
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormacville » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:59 am

TL;DR: "We aren't going to stay raider, but while we are utterly screwed at the moment we would appreciate it if you would consider us raider and treat us as fellow raiders until we are prepared to re-tag your tag raids some more."

Very realpolitik. Much shrewd. :palm:
Cormac Skollvaldr

Polldger
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polldger » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:04 am

In the name of raider unity, I like to extend my offer of assistance to TEK. I feel have have a real synergy of resources to work together.

Let's start with by raiding some polls ....mmmk?

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:04 am

Also, ex-Knight Sapientia has splintered off to form the Exiled Order. :p
Retired

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 am

Milograd wrote:Also, ex-Knight Sapientia has splintered off to form the Exiled Order. :p

I love being part of the NS gossip. :meh:
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer
Obvious Threat to Regional Security

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:57 am

The Sapientia wrote:
Milograd wrote:Also, ex-Knight Sapientia has splintered off to form the Exiled Order. :p

You think I like it any more than you do?
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:59 am

Nephmir wrote:
The Sapientia wrote:

You think I like it any more than you do?

I actually find it pretty funny. People flying off their handle at the slightest things, rumors that make zero sense, the works!
BoM Veteran Assassin | Former MoMA of the South Pacific | Former Chief Justice of the West Pacific | TNP Security Officer

Festavo
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:04 am

I find this terrible. I am not leaving TEK and I have come to terms with TLR being dead. period
Knight in The Eternal Knights
Minister of Defense in Coalition of Freedom
Former Minister of Defense in The Eternal Knights
Former Private First Class in The Black Riders
One proven fact: moderators suck

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 am

lol
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Shizensky
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 29, 2004
New York Times Democracy

Postby Shizensky » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:50 am

The real tragedy here is that this all had to happen after the Defender awards.
"Look, that's why there's rules, understand?
So that you think before you break 'em."
My favorite thing about UDP jokes
is I don't care if you get them or not.

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:06 am

If only we could have foreseen that riding the fence and being both defender and raider wouldn't work out! I am both shocked and distraught by the utter dissolution and chaos in TEK!
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Tlik
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tlik » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:07 am

Shizensky wrote:The real tragedy here is that this all had to happen after the Defender awards.

Defender Awards 2015? TEK had better keep this up. *nods*

Controlled Interests
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Controlled Interests » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:11 am

Hehe! Here we go again.... :clap:
Last edited by Controlled Interests on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
CURRENT WAD OF MADRIGAL
Apply for citizenship here!
A CITIZEN OF LAZARUS.
Past Posts:
Founder of the CFN.
Ex-WA Delegate of the NGA.
Ex-Field Marshal of the NGA.

Calvin aka Spaceman Spiff
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Calvin aka Spaceman Spiff » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:18 am

It is clear that TEK is now solidifying its major success over the weak divisions of the LLA! I'm so glad we're winning. :bow: to Nephmir.

The Sapientia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby The Sapientia » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:52 am

I wonder... Did Nephmir really expect this to work out?
I was only in it for the experience and the learning, the chance of taking down TBR was just a bonus.

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:54 am

Nephmir talks of raiding an evil to NS and now he's a raider because his plan didnt work out. :rofl:
Proud citizen of Lazarus, TRR and TEP.
Regarding the Security Council
On Moderators

SkyDip wrote:You say that like sometimes I'm out of over-dramatic hyperbole mode.

Ridersyl wrote:Right, that's why you locked your thread after I exposed it.... 'Cause you found it funny. ;)

Ambroscus Koth wrote:What self-respecting region would willingly join an alliance with CAS?

Ttawipze
Civilian

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ttawipze » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:02 am

Lemongrad Union wrote:Nephmir talks of raiding an evil to NS and now he's a raider because his plan didnt work out. :rofl:

According to Neph those were your plans too. You wanted to, what was it, to help him on an invasion?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay