NATION

PASSWORD

Breaking News: TEK Withdraws from Raider Unity!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Charax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charax » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Charax wrote:> implying there are other spies
> implying Milo wasn't only in TEK for lulz
> implying you're important enough for actual Intel operations

This is the funniest thing I've seen happen in gp for a very long time. Thank you Lazarus. :hug:

There is a reason why you kind of people decide to rot away in a site made region...

One does not rot away in TWP. I did enough rotting when my main was in a UCR, and I'm much happier now.

Also: my kind of people? :blush:
Last edited by Charax on Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of WA Affairs, Balder
◆◆◆

Crumlark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:55 pm

Funkadelia wrote:
Crumlark wrote:
On another, more serious note... TEK is a resilient creature, to say the least. To be as riddled with spies as the Gazette claims and 'incompetent leadership' as I have been told over telegram, it is still a surprisingly productive raiding region. If your club is termite-eaten and has a poor handle, but can still bash in heads, it is a damn good club. It deserves SOME level of respect.

You're doing a really bad job at winning me over.

Meh. You're hardly doing any better, and if I was half decent at arguing... if I was half decent at arguing I would be in General. What I'm trying to say is what you are presenting is hardly any better at swaying me.
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Crumlark wrote:
Funkadelia wrote:You're doing a really bad job at winning me over.

Meh. You're hardly doing any better, and if I was half decent at arguing... if I was half decent at arguing I would be in General. What I'm trying to say is what you are presenting is hardly any better at swaying me.

Because we don't care if you want to waste your time :P

The evidence to 'sway you' is right there in front of you. If you don't want to take it, no skin off our back. We're quite content writing news articles about it for everyone else.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

Controlled Interests
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Controlled Interests » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:
Charax wrote:> implying there are other spies
> implying Milo wasn't only in TEK for lulz
> implying you're important enough for actual Intel operations

This is the funniest thing I've seen happen in gp for a very long time. Thank you Lazarus. :hug:

There is a reason why you kind of people decide to rot away in a site made region...

Charax is in Wintreath.....
CURRENT WAD OF MADRIGAL
Apply for citizenship here!
A CITIZEN OF LAZARUS.
Past Posts:
Founder of the CFN.
Ex-WA Delegate of the NGA.
Ex-Field Marshal of the NGA.

Anumia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Anumia » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Reploid Productions wrote:*grabs popcorn* Anyway, just remember guys, smacktalk is one thing, but let's try to keep it vaguely civil?

You want us to remain civil while talking about smacking? :o It's the Neutral Thread all over again...

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 pm

The Sapientia wrote:Hey Nephmir,
Are you going to post something about how you purged TEK of spies that don't exist? Or is this something you want to keep to yourself so when you realize what bullshit you put a loyal aoldier through, you aren't embarrassed?

This keeps getting better and better.

But we all know the truth about the spy problem.
Retired

Charax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charax » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:03 pm

Controlled Interests wrote:
Faschist Deutsch Reich wrote:There is a reason why you kind of people decide to rot away in a site made region...

Charax is in Wintreath.....
My main is in The West Pacific though. Being the esteemed Gameplayer he is, he knew of my cosmopolitan side and chose not to acknowledge it.

I'm pretty sure that's it.
Last edited by Charax on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minister of WA Affairs, Balder
◆◆◆

Carta
Attaché

Founded: Oct 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carta » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:04 pm

The Sapientia wrote:Hey Nephmir,
Are you going to post something about how you purged TEK of spies that don't exist? Or is this something you want to keep to yourself so when you realize what bullshit you put a loyal aoldier through, you aren't embarrassed?

This keeps getting better and better.

But we all know the truth about the spy problem. I applaud the fact that Sapienta has moved on to bigger and better things,and that he refuses to be taken advantage of by Nephmir any longer. He is a player with potential and I think he'll fair better elsewhere.

I think he said it best on Spiritus' RMB:

The Sapienta wrote:I've decided to give him hell about it because I'm honestly loyal and do not appreciate being having a veiled pulled over my eyes, being forced to work blindly, then pissed on...
See this is the way that we walk on a sunny day, when it's raining inside !

Hail the Revolution! Hail the People's Republic! All glory to the Doge!

Crumlark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Crumlark » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:18 pm

The Grim Reaper wrote:
Crumlark wrote:Meh. You're hardly doing any better, and if I was half decent at arguing... if I was half decent at arguing I would be in General. What I'm trying to say is what you are presenting is hardly any better at swaying me.

Because we don't care if you want to waste your time :P

The evidence to 'sway you' is right there in front of you. If you don't want to take it, no skin off our back. We're quite content writing news articles about it for everyone else.

What wouldn't be a waste of time in GP, then? :p
I find this time fairly spent, with the entertainment value of having more 'La Politica' to watch as well as a raised stakes version of "The Mafia Game" I can be playing indefinitely. My favorite Drama programme and video game in one, convenient package.
Anarchist. I'm dating TotallyNotEvilLand, and I love him. I am made whole.

Melly, merely living, surviving, is to suffer. You must fill your life with more to be happy.
Liberate Mallorea and Riva!

United Nationals
Envoy

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Nationals » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:24 pm

oh lazarus. you act like this is an uncommon occurrence around here. when in reality it happens everyday. your region is gonna get taken over someday. maybe not by us but when that happens ill be there laughing as you all freak out. in the mean time what id lime to know is....how many ***** are shoved in your b********. egotistical arrogant fools.
Sometimes I like to stand in a hole and pretend im a carrot.
I Like Video Games.
I like Potatoes. lots and lots of potatoes.

Funkadelia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Funkadelia » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 pm

United Nationals wrote:oh lazarus. you act like this is an uncommon occurrence around here. when in reality it happens everyday. your region is gonna get taken over someday. maybe not by us but when that happens ill be there laughing as you all freak out. in the mean time what id lime to know is....how many ***** are shoved in your b********. egotistical arrogant fools.

Funkadelia

Former Delegate of Lazarus (x3)
Proscribed TWICE by The South Pacific

WA Security Council Resolution Author (x2)
SC#161
SC#182

New Libertarian States
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Libertarian States » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:27 pm

United Nationals wrote:oh lazarus. you act like this is an uncommon occurrence around here. when in reality it happens everyday. your region is gonna get taken over someday. maybe not by us but when that happens ill be there laughing as you all freak out. in the mean time what id lime to know is....how many ***** are shoved in your b********. egotistical arrogant fools.

'What is this I don't even
I don't know how to lime you.
Also, you can curse on NS, this isn't Club Penguin.
by Liriena » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of "No one cares".
It is the music of a people
who are sick NK waving its dick.
When the beating of our ignore cannon
echoes the beating of our facepalms,
there is a life about to start
when we nuke Pyongyang!

Literally a Horse
Not a Libertarian, just like the name.[benevolentthomas] horse is a defender leader in multiple region- whore organizations.
23:07 Unibot If an article could have a sack of testicles - it would.

Anumia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anumia » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm

I recommend avoiding aggressive language like that, United Nationals, regardless of your outrage.

Besides, it is far better to express such in clever, fierce language, rather than that.

Carta
Attaché

Founded: Oct 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Carta » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm

What are you even trying to say?

If this is the way Eternal Knights think, I daresay the world has even less to fear than we previously expected. Especially considering that you're a self-admitted spy.
See this is the way that we walk on a sunny day, when it's raining inside !

Hail the Revolution! Hail the People's Republic! All glory to the Doge!

Dalimbar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2004
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Frankly, your region is a joke. What I strongly suggest is that you and yours grow up, lick your wounds, and then think about how to make yourselves a bit more respectable in Gameplay. That *might* help your cause. Maybe.
Last edited by Dalimbar on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dalimbar,
Delegate / Pharaoh (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Guardian (Ret.) of The West Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
Dali -1. Who knows. 2. Because I am a scoundrel.
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Dalimbar wrote:

Frankly, your region is a joke. What I strongly suggest is that you and yours grow up, lick your wounds, and then think about how to make yourselves a bit more respectable in Gameplay. That *might* help your cause. Maybe.

Thank you for your suggestion

*puts folded paper in suggestion box*
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Tyler Kazakov IV
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyler Kazakov IV » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Welp, I'll help take over post-Milo Land.

Count me in for any raids or anything.

Death to Laz!!!

Anumia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Anumia » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Valrifell wrote:
Dalimbar wrote:Frankly, your region is a joke. What I strongly suggest is that you and yours grow up, lick your wounds, and then think about how to make yourselves a bit more respectable in Gameplay. That *might* help your cause. Maybe.

Much better. Up with snark! :D

Festavo
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 pm

This is the most disgusting and inaccurate thing I have ever seen. This tops your nightly MSNBC talk show! I am puking inside
Knight in The Eternal Knights
Minister of Defense in Coalition of Freedom
Former Minister of Defense in The Eternal Knights
Former Private First Class in The Black Riders
One proven fact: moderators suck

Dalimbar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2004
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Anumia wrote:
Valrifell wrote:

Much better. Up with snark! :D

Now they're getting it!
Dalimbar,
Delegate / Pharaoh (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Guardian (Ret.) of The West Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
Dali -1. Who knows. 2. Because I am a scoundrel.
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

New Libertarian States
Minister

Founded: Jan 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Libertarian States » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:32 pm

Festavo wrote:This is the most disgusting and inaccurate thing I have ever seen. This tops your nightly MSNBC talk show! I am puking inside

Mission accomplished everyone
by Liriena » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:25 pm
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of "No one cares".
It is the music of a people
who are sick NK waving its dick.
When the beating of our ignore cannon
echoes the beating of our facepalms,
there is a life about to start
when we nuke Pyongyang!

Literally a Horse
Not a Libertarian, just like the name.[benevolentthomas] horse is a defender leader in multiple region- whore organizations.
23:07 Unibot If an article could have a sack of testicles - it would.

Funkadelia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Funkadelia » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Festavo wrote:I am puking inside

That's a serious medical problem.
Funkadelia

Former Delegate of Lazarus (x3)
Proscribed TWICE by The South Pacific

WA Security Council Resolution Author (x2)
SC#161
SC#182

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:35 pm

It's not puking if it's inside.
Retired

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:36 pm

Funkadelia wrote:
Festavo wrote:I am puking inside

That's a serious medical problem.

We've been telling him to get that checked out
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:36 pm

This is hilarious and pathetic. :rofl:
Proud citizen of Lazarus, TRR and TEP.
Regarding the Security Council
On Moderators

SkyDip wrote:You say that like sometimes I'm out of over-dramatic hyperbole mode.

Ridersyl wrote:Right, that's why you locked your thread after I exposed it.... 'Cause you found it funny. ;)

Ambroscus Koth wrote:What self-respecting region would willingly join an alliance with CAS?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay