NATION

PASSWORD

Grand Order of Regions(OPEN, Alliance, HQ)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Great Kleomentia
Minister

Founded: Aug 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Grand Order of Regions(OPEN, Alliance, HQ)

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:34 am

@Mods
I am fully aware that i have alread posted this thread in the International Incidents forum, but seeing how this alliance concerns both RP and gameplay i thought that it would be only reasonable to have the thread in both. If this is against the rules then please TG me and i will remove the one in the International incidents forum.
Regards, GK

"In unity forever glorious!"

"The Grand Order of Regions is founded on the ideals of unity, peace and justice and follows the principles of courage, honor and discipline. As times goes by and centuries pass, we remain united and strong, as others fade to dust. For we are the pillars of society and civilization, forever holding it up to new lights and knowledge. Never ceasing to protect life in all of its greatness. We are one."
-Pran Vuk Karavuković

Introduction

The Grand Order of Regions is a organization that unites region all across the world under one flag in order to achieve maximum security and peace. The organization is there to ensure mutual respect, friendship and defense between its members. All members that join the Order must abide the articles set up on the founding of the organization, and those who disrespect them in any way are put up on trials as they have broken the law they promised to follow. The organization works both in the RolePlay world and in actual Raiding/Defense, this way nations can fulfill all their interests in one place. By joining the Order one is fully protected by all of the members, but at the same time must return the favor when called upon.

Both regions and individual nations can join the Order, whether they are looking for quality RolePlaying, protection from warmongers or to be safe from raiders. As our goal is to create a alliance that can truly show the experience of total peace and order. The Order is lead by a democratically elected government for which elections are held six months. For major laws and decision to be passed they must go through a summit where members of the order gather and where the government, after hearing everyone out, finally reaches a decision.

Government positions:
Founder:Great Kleomentia
Chancellor:
Marshal of Defense:
Marshal of Foreign Affairs:
Marshal of Internal Affairs:
Marshal of Economy:
Marshal of Roleplay:

Article I

All nations/regions that join the Order are obligated to help their fellow comrades when they are called upon. Whether it be to help with a war within a roleplay or a raid. One can escape helping a fellow member only by providing a reason which would contain information proving that the nation either is not in a capable position to provide support.

Article II

By joining the Order nations and regions allow other members to establish trade routes with them, thus strengthening the economies of all members and allowing for a better flow of capital and merchandise. In order for trade routes with a nation to be closed the nation must provide a legitimate reason.

Article III

Every member nation that has profitable intel concerning a enemy of the Order is obligated to inform government members. Not giving up information is considered treason and is dealt with a immediate ejection from the Order and further prosecutions deemed by the members of the government.

Article IV

The government can only be elected through free elections held every six months. The Founder is obligated to hold the elections every six months, unless the Order is in a critical situation in which case the term of the government can be expanded for an additional month. The critical situation would consider that the Order is in a full out war with a formidable enemy, is in the middle of a summit or similar. If the a member feels that a government member is corrupted and/or is not doing his/her job then he/she must make a petition and gather at signatures of at least 35% of the Order and send it to the Founder, immediately after which the government member will be removed from his/her seat and a new member will be assigned.

Article V

The position of Founder can not be voted for and the Founder can not be removed from power. The role of the Founder is to administrate the government and make sure everyone is doing their job, hold elections and accept suggestions and petitions as well as to participate and vote in governmental affairs. Summits must be held every month and are hosted by either a government member or the Founder.

Article VI

The Raiding Force of the Order is under the direct command of the Marshal of Defense who is assisted by the Marshal of Foreign Affairs. Neither can declare a war or end it on their own. For such actions to take place the whole government, which represents the members, must take a vote. The Marshals of Defense and Foreign Affairs are there simply to navigate and administrate the RFO and are strictly forbidden from taking serious actions without consulting the rest of the government.

Article VII

There must always be at least one roleplay active on the board of the Order, as to keep the roleplaying community of the Order active. This is the responsibility of the Marshal of Roleplay, who must be a quality and experienced RPer in order to qualify for the position.

Article VIII

All trading and economic deals between members are administrated by the Marshal of Economy, who's main goal is to maintain a strong and steady economy of the collective union and look for new ways to improve and strengthen it. The Marshal of Economy must also look for potential business partners for the Order who would be interest in investing in member nations and/or regions.

Article IX

Every region must send a delegate which will represent them in case of a summit or election. However a member nation of a member region can request that it be treated individually and thus it can also participate in summits and elections.

Founding Regions:
Madrigal
New Romalia

Member Regions:
Alliance of Nations
Slavya

Member Nations:
Bolkania
Abasha

Region name:
Founder:
WA Delegate:
Other important government members(if any):
Delegate has admin acces(Y/N):
Current region size:
Status(war/peace):
If at war with whom:
Attitude towards RPs:
Attitude towards R/D:
Other comments:

Nation name:
Nation leader(s):
Population:
WA Member(Y/N):
Official religion(if any):
Current military numbers:
Other alliances:
Status(war/peace):
If at war, with whom:
Attitude towards RPs:
Attitude towards R/D:
Other comments:
Last edited by Great Kleomentia on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
hue

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 am

I see you finally got around to doing this. ;) :p
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:48 am

The North Polish Union wrote:I see you finally got around to doing this. ;) :p

Yeap :D
hue

Mojopore
Secretary

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mojopore » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:52 am

Can Haileybury join?

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:55 am

Mojopore wrote:Can Haileybury join?

Of course, just fill out the application.
hue

Abasha
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2013
Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:09 am

I am glad to see that your idea finally came around to blossom Kleomentia! I am glad for one to see it finally up and running.
About me:
I am a 19 year old lesbian named Alisa and proud of it. I am 100% Serbian and proud to be from Vojvodina! I am also the man in the relationship, but I still dress like a woman and such.

LEGALIZE GREATER SERBIA - IMPEACH TITO - KOSOVO IS THEFT - ALISA 2016

Kosovo je Srbija!
A Serbian monarchy for a glorious past, a Serbian monarchy for a better future. <3
Orthodox Girl

Ja bih da je moj zivot bio ljubavna pesma... Ja nedostajes mi sestra, trebao ona sam biti ja i moja krv u Bosni! </3

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:29 am

Nation name: The Imperial Queendom of Abasha (temporarily: The Slomljen Srca od Abasha)
Nation leader(s): Queen Alisa Dojinovic I
Population: 1.392 billion
WA Member(Y/N): No
Official religion(if any): Abashan Orthodox Christianity
Current military numbers: 2,250,000
Other alliances: Xavilia, Aravelia, Tamarin-Xylosa, and East Ormania (I believe)
Status(war/peace): *Peace
If at war, with whom: (*Cold War with Akhtala)
Attitude towards RPs: I can't wait to see how they turn out and you know me! I am willing to participate in almost as many as you can hold, granted Shofercia doesn't ruin them.
Attitude towards R/D: I am against the WA as well as R/D, but I have a puppet nation in the WA. Should a time come when this nation is no longer needed in my current region, then I will gladly participate in defending and raids if the Order needs me to.
Other comments: You know me and I am willing to work with you. Since we are talking about doing all this stuff though, would it be alright if the Order and the SKO, signed a cooperation agreement? You will have to talk to Xavilia as co-founder, but that would add even more economic push to the Order.
About me:
I am a 19 year old lesbian named Alisa and proud of it. I am 100% Serbian and proud to be from Vojvodina! I am also the man in the relationship, but I still dress like a woman and such.

Kosovo je Srbija!
A Serbian monarchy for a glorious past, a Serbian monarchy for a better future. <3
Orthodox Girl

Ja bih da je moj zivot bio ljubavna pesma... Ja nedostajes mi sestra, trebao ona sam biti ja i moja krv u Bosni! </3

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:03 pm

NOTE: The first senatorial summit will be held once the we have reached a 5 region population.
hue

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:NOTE: The first senatorial summit will be held once the we have reached a 5 region population.

Kleomentia, I guess that I am accepted into the Grand Order of Regions then? Oh, and please take Slavya off of the Member Regions List. Slavya is a democracy and you know that it is unfortunately my responsibility to bring up such things to the region as WA Delegate. It will have to be decided upon in out forums and by the government. It isn't right to just throw us in there when we haven't officially joined.

Please message Shofercia about this and also I will be working on a draft to present to the government and the people of Slavya. Until then, please take us off the list. Thank you.

P.S- That sounds good about the First Senatorial Summit.
About me:

Kosovo je Srbija!
Orthodox Girl

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:59 am

Nation name: The People's Republic of Bolkania.
Nation leader(s): Todor Vesselinov.
Population: 2.888 Billion.
WA Member(Y/N): Yes, but not this nation. See Bolguria2.
Official religion(if any): Bolkanian Orthodox Christianity.
Current military numbers: 233,771,374
Other alliances: Slavian People's Army.
Status(war/peace): War (Gameplay).
If at war, with whom: Defending Slavia.
Attitude towards RPs: Positive.
Attitude towards R/D: Positive.
Other comments: I will consult my region about joining this alliance. I also request that I'm allowed to prioritise gameplay missions if I am ever unlucky enough to have a mission from the SPA & GOP at the same time. I will normally put my region first I'm afraid.

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:08 am

Bolkania wrote:Nation name: The People's Republic of Bolkania.
Nation leader(s): Todor Vesselinov.
Population: 2.888 Billion.
WA Member(Y/N): Yes, but not this nation. See Bolguria2.
Official religion(if any): Bolkanian Orthodox Christianity.
Current military numbers: 233,771,374
Other alliances: Slavian People's Army.
Status(war/peace): War (Gameplay).
If at war, with whom: Defending Slavia.
Attitude towards RPs: Positive.
Attitude towards R/D: Positive.
Other comments: I will consult my region about joining this alliance. I also request that I'm allowed to prioritise gameplay missions if I am ever unlucky enough to have a mission from the SPA & GOP at the same time. I will normally put my region first I'm afraid.

Accepted, welcome to the Order, comrade :)
hue

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:37 am

What self-respecting region would willingly join an alliance with CAS?
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Bolkania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolkania » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Ambroscus Koth wrote:What self-respecting region would willingly join an alliance with CAS?

What self-respecting nation joins the brotherhood of malice?

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:01 am

Bump
hue

United Martains
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:22 am

Region name: Alliance of Nations
Founder: United Martains
WA Delegate: Greater Sveriege
Other important government members: Not yet, first elections for our region are in 1 month.
Delegate has admin acces(Y/N): Yes
Current region size: 9 members
Status(war/peace): Peace
If at war with whom: N/a
Attitude towards RPs: Completely eager to participate. I am a half decent OP myself and will help run any RPs this organisation has.
Attitude towards R/D: Raiding regions for fun or power is cruel. Military power should only be exercises in this way for defence, and to liberate already taken regions. It is, however, good to keep a strong military, just in case.
Other comments: I have seen many attempts at similar organisations. Most have failed. Yet I will place hope in this one.
"The best attack is a good defense... wait, what?"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:12 am

Good to see everyone is active.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:51 am

United Martains wrote:Region name: Alliance of Nations
Founder: United Martains
WA Delegate: Greater Sveriege
Other important government members: Not yet, first elections for our region are in 1 month.
Current region size: 9 members
If at war with whom: N/a
Attitude towards RPs: Completely eager to participate. I am a half decent OP myself and will help run any RPs this organisation has.
Attitude towards R/D: Raiding regions for fun or power is cruel. Military power should only be exercises in this way for defence, and to liberate already taken regions. It is, however, good to keep a strong military, just in case.
Other comments: I have seen many attempts at similar organisations. Most have failed. Yet I will place hope in this one.

Accepted, welcome to the Order :)
hue

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:53 am

Ok, i think we have enough members to hold the very first summit. Ill open the thread in a day or two and TG everyone. It is compulsory for every region to send a delegate to this summit as we will be electing the government and debating future plans. Thank you.
hue

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:55 pm

Great Kleomentia wrote:Ok, i think we have enough members to hold the very first summit. Ill open the thread in a day or two and TG everyone. It is compulsory for every region to send a delegate to this summit as we will be electing the government and debating future plans. Thank you.

Are you going to count me as a member nation Kleomentia or are you going to formally decline my application? We have differences in personal opinion, but before you decide, look at our interactions in the past on NationStates as we are both good roleplayers and you have trusted me enough to divulge several bits of information.
About me:

Kosovo je Srbija!
Orthodox Girl

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 pm

I was wondering if I can set up an RP for the Grand Order of Regions. I have it all planned out, do you guys want to do it? It's essentially two African countries in poverty and the struggle between them, and how different nations react. Thoughts?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:27 am

This is not a roleplay forum. Organise your RPing elsewhere.

United Martains
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby United Martains » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:51 pm

I don't see why this is a problem, but okay.

What about off-site forum? Is anyone going to set that up? Would you like me to set it up?
(\__/)
(='.'=)

Abasha
Ambassador

Libertarian Police State

Postby Abasha » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Region name: Slavya
Founder: Kleomentia
WA Delegate: Nova Abasha
Regional Chief- Shofercia
Founder and Executor- Great Kleomentia
Regional Duchess- Abasha
Minister of Internal Affairs- States of Yugoslavia
Minister of Foreign Affairs- The imperial canadian dutchy
Recruiter Chief- Great Kleomentia
Minister of Defense- Petrovia-
Current region size: 50
If at war with whom: Not Applicable
Attitude towards RPs: Slavya is a roleplaying region and we are in the process of coming up with an idea for our next roleplay.
Attitude towards R/D: Slavya has only a defending
Other comments: You founded Slavya and I have conducted a regional poll, in which the vast majority of voters wanted to join the Grand Order of Regions. We will be proud members, and the government of Slavya is here to help you in any way that we can.
Last edited by Abasha on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
About me:

Kosovo je Srbija!
Orthodox Girl

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Kleomentia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:52 am

Abasha wrote:Region name: Slavya
Founder: Kleomentia
WA Delegate: Nova Abasha
Regional Chief- Shofercia
Founder and Executor- Great Kleomentia
Regional Duchess- Abasha
Minister of Internal Affairs- States of Yugoslavia
Minister of Foreign Affairs- The imperial canadian dutchy
Recruiter Chief- Great Kleomentia
Minister of Defense- Petrovia-
Current region size: 50
If at war with whom: Not Applicable
Attitude towards RPs: Slavya is a roleplaying region and we are in the process of coming up with an idea for our next roleplay.
Attitude towards R/D: Slavya has only a defending
Other comments: You founded Slavya and I have conducted a regional poll, in which the vast majority of voters wanted to join the Grand Order of Regions. We will be proud members, and the government of Slavya is here to help you in any way that we can.

Accepted, and your nation is accepted. Sorry for not posting i was really busy and didnt see it.
Sedgistan wrote:This is not a roleplay forum. Organise your RPing elsewhere.

We will conduct our RP organizing elsewhere, but can we keep the HQ thread here? Since the alliance is more Gameplay than RP, and one could also argue it doesnt belong in RP forums because it has GP.
hue

Great Kleomentia
Minister

Ex-Nation

First Semi-Annual Summit of the Grand Order of Regions

Postby Great Kleomentia » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 am

Welcome everyone! All members of the Grand Order of Regions please check in, or ill be under your bed when you come home tonight. If you are not a member of GOR please do not post in this thread, this is a members-only thread. The summit shall begin once all delegates have checked in. Thank you.
hue

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay