NATION

PASSWORD

The Eternal Knights: A New Power Rising

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:30 am

Festavo wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:
Wanna bet? :)

Ritter, I hear that you're a good guy, but I don't see it. TEK will become a thorn in TBR's side. You know that. Otherwise Bobby Moran wouldn't have sent Dominus PI over to spy on us

You can talk the talk,but can you walk the walk?
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Festavo
Envoy

Founded: Jan 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:43 am

Port blood wrote:
Festavo wrote:
Ritter, I hear that you're a good guy, but I don't see it. TEK will become a thorn in TBR's side. You know that. Otherwise Bobby Moran wouldn't have sent Dominus PI over to spy on us

This is official gameplay business. Not the business of some gameplay troll
Knight in The Eternal Knights
Minister of Defense in Coalition of Freedom
Former Minister of Defense in The Eternal Knights
Former Private First Class in The Black Riders
One proven fact: moderators suck

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:44 am

Festavo wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

Oh wait, did you really thought that we take this thing seriously ? :lol: We're just having fun, playing the game, having a laugh. You are doing us no harm at all.

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:51 am

Festavo wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

Your intel is wrong.

Darwinish Brentsylvania
Senator

Founded: Aug 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Darwinish Brentsylvania » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:53 am

The Eternal Knights: NS's 4th Largest Raiding Association. :p

Tano
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tano » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:54 am

Festavo wrote:
Port blood wrote:

"Official gameplay business" :eyebrow:

Yeah. Okay.

Good luck with those guys TBR. God knows you need it when you face such terrifying and capable opponents :p
Tano Holland
Govindia: Do you consider me a friend, or just an acquaintance or what?
hobbes: I don't particularly consider anyone a true 'friend'
hobbes: at least,not on NS
Govindia: why is that?
hobbes: because
hobbes: everyone here is a jackass
hobbes: myself included

Pixie: *heart sploosh*
Tano: if your heart is splooshing you should contact a doctor
Tano: hearts are supposed to thump not sploosh
Pixie: No this is normal
Pixie: intense emotion causes me to hemorrage internally
Pixie: my life is like a really depressing comedic episode of The X-Files

Khron: we need an achievment of rem's face just for Tano
Pixie: haha
Pixie: "be Tano"

Brunhilde: My quotes should be in more signatures.

Also known as Takane or Terisclu

Festavo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 am

Suchasmallthing wrote:
Festavo wrote:

Your intel is wrong.

I came to the conclusion that the spy was either Dominus, The Emperium, or some other member I knew not of. You will never admit I was right...I would tell u what I think of u Bobby, but I won't for fear of a moderator

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 am

Festavo wrote:
Port blood wrote:

--Trollnaming is a post made only to call out a player suspected of trolling. This can also be considered flaming. Report trolls in Moderation. Don't name them in-thread, and if found, do not feed. (Use control + F Trollnaming)

Just want you to know this. Also, since Port is a member of gameplay, it's his business. Threads here don't have ownership.
Last edited by Zaolat on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:18 am

Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:The Eternal Knights: NS's 4th Largest Raiding Association. :p

pics or it didn't happen
(or in normal english:what source? :P )
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:41 am

Hey folks - lets back off the nasty and snark, and discuss things with some civility. Or we'll just have to lock the whole thing down. There's plenty of borderline behavior going on here, and you'd all benefit from stepping back and rethinking your approach here. Thanks.

The Empierium
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Empierium » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 am

Festavo wrote:
Suchasmallthing wrote:Your intel is wrong.

I came to the conclusion that the spy was either Dominus, The Emperium, or some other member I knew not of. You will never admit I was right...I would tell u what I think of u Bobby, but I won't for fear of a moderator

So i'm a spy now?
How did you work that out?
Also i should celebrate my new job as a Black Rider spy...that i didn't know about :p
342 regions tagged
13 raids
Private First Class

proud member of The Black Riders
veteran of the SFBA tag
WraithFIN wrote: Best picture of last month (look at the 9th min in it & click link to see it)
http://z1.ifrm.com/2511/127/0/f5019626/TBR-raiding-outlawed.png

Festavo
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Festavo » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:32 pm

The Empierium wrote:
Festavo wrote:

So i'm a spy now?
How did you work that out?
Also i should celebrate my new job as a Black Rider spy...that i didn't know about :p

I dunno for sure. You are on the list

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Kazmr wrote:
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:It's obvious, no? Process of elimination. Other than outside sources telling you who spies are, if something you told five people leaks, at least one is a spy, if not two or more. A smart spy does not leak at the first opportunity, but waits, and pins it on another. Hence it's not necessarily the most recent one. And if one is gone, another could have kept their mouth shut.

Or maybe fenders just caught on on their own.

It's a mess, but a well known one. Anyone with a logical thought process could tell you that "plan."

A great spy isn't going to begin leaking while they're one of the more recent recruits, as you said :P If you're openly admitting that the main suspicion will fall on the the newest handful of warm bodies, they'll just bide their time until they become one of the few subordinates you personally trust.

EDIT: Also, if UN was a 'double agent', he wasn't exactly a very good one XD The entirety of his 'intelligence' consisted of coming to Lazarus, showing his dispatch that only served to make you guys look worse, and TGing me to literally ask: "so how are we gonna destroy TEK? the fools need to get removed." Obviously my reply was basically word for word what all of us had been saying in public, and then a few hours later he left Lazarus to go back to TEK.

Hence why I trust few, and none entirely except myself :P

Never said he did a great job ;)

and I just wanted to say, nice tries in Assembly, 'Fenders. You're going to get it sooner or later at this rate ;) I'm starting to organize my schedule around keeping you out! :P My sleep does not thank you though haha.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Port blood wrote:
Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:The Eternal Knights: NS's 4th Largest Raiding Association. :p

pics or it didn't happen
(or in normal english:what source? :P )

English?
Nah, here, we speak internet #duh
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Tehesroe
Civilian

Founded: Mar 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tehesroe » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Festavo wrote:I came to the conclusion that the spy was either Dominus, The Emperium, or some other member I knew not of.

Since I know that you're referring to me, I'm just going to say... lolnope. Definitely not Dominus PI. Might want to get better confirmation on your intel than just TGs to a person saying that they may or may not be someone before you go posting it around.

D:<

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:15 pm

The views of one person does not reflect the views of the entire region.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Darwinish Brentsylvania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Darwinish Brentsylvania » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Nephmir wrote:The views of one person does not reflect the views of the entire region.

Philosophy 101 right there.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Western Assembly is now in TBR and Raider Unity hands.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:12 pm

I wish TEK would just adhere to Raider Unity. If they don't attack raiders they won't get attacked. It's a simple concept that allows everyone to cooperate and not destroy each other. Neph, wisen up or every hold you do will end like this. :/ I don't want to see that.

Until TEK ceases attacks on Raider Unity, The Brotherhood of Malice will stand by our allies in TBR.
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Frankly, though we (or at least I) may not endorse raider unity on the principle that I won't be friends when I ultimately plan to turn my back on you, we haven't attacked any other raiders in a while. In fact, I discourage tagging TBR tags. I do so when ordered, but there's better things to be doing with out time.

If the day comes when TEK is dead, or I am gone from it (always a possibility- I consider them all), and I no longer and under the expectation of one day fighting you, I would join either a raider or defender organization depending on how I felt at that point. If/when I want to join you, I will. Until then, I will protest it.

It's not right to join raider unity with the expectation to leave once it's no longer useful.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Venico
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Venico » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:42 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:Frankly, though we (or at least I) may not endorse raider unity on the principle that I won't be friends when I ultimately plan to turn my back on you, we haven't attacked any other raiders in a while. In fact, I discourage tagging TBR tags. I do so when ordered, but there's better things to be doing with out time.

If the day comes when TEK is dead, or I am gone from it (always a possibility- I consider them all), and I no longer and under the expectation of one day fighting you, I would join either a raider or defender organization depending on how I felt at that point. If/when I want to join you, I will. Until then, I will protest it.

It's not right to join raider unity with the expectation to leave once it's no longer useful.

An honest approach, but a foolish one :/ Raiders have and will continue to stand together. An attack on one is an attack on all, that's the benefit of being a part of it. I'll see ya on the battlefield then and when you guys want to make reparations, contact me.

*pulls hood up and slides back into the shadows*
Priest of Raider Unity

Raider Unity, Maintain a Founder, Sign a Treaty

Malice Never Dies...

Darwinish Brentsylvania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Darwinish Brentsylvania » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Largest Invader Groups in NS right now:
The Black Riders
The New Inquisition's Army
The Black Hawks
Brotherhood of Malice
The Eternal Knights
This is just my opinion, but considering they're new, they might be a major menace to TBR some day.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Largest Invader Groups in NS right now:
The Black Riders
The Black Hawks
Brotherhood of Malice
The Eternal Knights
This is just my opinion, but considering they're new, they might be a major menace to TBR some day.

We can't do much to them right now. That's why one of our ideas is to prove that even a....76 day old organization can hold off today's defenders. If we can get them to reform, then they might do more than we could.

I mean, really our twisted goal is kill founder-less regions. TBR helps us there. As one of them once said, paraphrased, "Out tagging kills regions like crazy...the reason out embassy list isn't absolutely massive is because regions are always CTE'ing."

So, all their tagging achieves one of our goals, in a way. And so long as they fight regions like anarchy, they're also pushing one of our points- move to a foundered region, or protect yourselves. Why show that by raiding them when TBR does it for us? Only problem there is they tend to get bored and leave before it's truly finished.

THat's why my personal focus is on the destruction of the tiny, inactive defender or raider institutions. Kill them, and consolidate the power. Raiders are so much more powerful, as proven tonight, because they are together. First try, you got 18, together and good. Unity, ironically, has been trying for several nights, but failed to kill any knights. If we take out inactive fenders, they may gain a few.

THe only way I can really see us moving ahead to out goals is a lot more infiltration and corruption, a lot less tagging. We need to infiltrate and destroy these groups.

ANd the only way, however unlikely, to bring down the giants, is from within.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:09 pm

Really Souls? Your response is that the Black Riders are pushing your agenda by tag raiding and occupying? We've been doing that for years before the 3 months that your little raider org has existed. But yet, somehow, it's US pushing YOUR agenda?

That is purely delusional.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Zaolat
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaolat » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Darwinish Brentsylvania wrote:Largest Invader Groups in NS right now:
The Black Riders
The Black Hawks
Brotherhood of Malice
The Eternal Knights

TNI is Imperialist not raider, and they together with the LKE and Albion form the UIAF.

TBH is currently temporarily inactive for the time being, LWU has shown back up again, and then you have other groups such as Osiris Sekhmet Legion that you're missing. TEK is not worthy of being on this list, sorry.

Get a bit more information next time.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms - TRR Forum | Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris - OFO Forum
Guide to the Gameplay Forum | NS Discord Links | One Stop Rules Shop
Max Barry on The Legend of Zelda
<Zaolat>: maxbarry: Have you played any Legend of Zelda video game?
<maxbarry>: I have NEVER played Zelda, I know that is shocking
Victim of the Flag Thief

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay