NATION

PASSWORD

HYDRA: The best Gameplay organization in the world!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

HYDRA: The best Gameplay organization in the world!

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:43 pm

In a continuation of HYDRA's World Campaign, World Domination HQ has been annexed by HYDRA's inexorable might.

This is another fine example of HYDRA general Red Skull's extraordinary skill at military maneuvering, which combined with MODOK's sheer tactical brilliance, created an unstoppable force that caused WDHQ to tremble before the will of HYDRA.

We expect this victory to be the first of many.

Join HYDRA Today!

HYDRA is a global force that aims to unite the world under one banner, and we are always in need of new, ambitious members to join our ranks. If HYDRA sounds like the organization for you, send a telegram to Red Skull Prime and we will evaluate your qualifications.

Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Last edited by Red Skull Prime on Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Reserved
Last edited by Red Skull Prime on Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is independent of us.
HYDRA is always right

Solorni wrote:Hail hydra!
Charax wrote:I rather like this HYDRA thing.
Venico wrote:Man you know you are onto something when two GCR delegates are pulling for you =P
Blood Wine wrote:HYDRA is a comic?

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:50 pm

I'm digging the RP aspect :D
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Someone Special
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Someone Special » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:33 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! :P

You are the two I stopped in Gallifray last major :)

I was trying to remember who had distracted me from Bob last update, and now you have also helped me track down a puppet.

Thank you! :P

EDIT: Oooops, wait a minute? Are you defenders? :blink:
Last edited by Someone Special on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where is Unibot?

The ~Magical~ Unicorn of Balder
Do you like cake?

Poster of the 110000th GP Post

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 pm

Someone Special wrote:Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! :P

You are the two I stopped in Gallifray last major :)

I was trying to remember who had distracted me from Bob last update, and now you have also helped me track down a puppet.

Thank you! :P

Indeed. Good work, I am still relatively new to triggering.

EDIT: Oooops, wait a minute? Are you defenders? :blink:

I am not a raider or a defender. We have transcended that paradigm. Agents of HYDRA are whatever HYDRA demands of them. At the moment, we are detagging the masses of regions left destitute by the black riders.

Hail HYDRA!
Last edited by Red Skull Prime on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Venico wrote:Man you know you are onto something when two GCR delegates are pulling for you =P

Someone Special
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Someone Special » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Okey dokey, you might want to create the region Hydra though so someone else doesn't take it.
Where is Unibot?

Do you like cake?

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Someone Special wrote:Okey dokey, you might want to create the region Hydra though so someone else doesn't take it.

Thank you, your advice has been taken. I look forward to encountering you once again on the battlefield, whether as allies or enemies.

Hail HYDRA!
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Someone Special
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Someone Special » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:50 pm

Me too, good luck! :)
Where is Unibot?

Do you like cake?

Suchasmallthing
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Suchasmallthing » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:36 pm

You're lucky to have someone special there for you, you beat me by 3 minutes.

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Suchasmallthing wrote:You're lucky to have someone special there for you, you beat me by 3 minutes.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:57 pm

He was going to found the region Hydra just so you couldn't. Some of us are mean like that.

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:00 pm

Consular wrote:He was going to found the region Hydra just so you couldn't. Some of us are mean like that.

Ah, I see now.

We would have managed.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:21 pm

With help from Someone Special (I won't say who), and his/her contacts, the World Factbook Entry of World Domination HQ has been restored. Our mission is completed, and troops have been called home.

Hail HYDRA!
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:27 pm

Sort of a half detagging, half tagging operation...odd to say the least. I wonder if any defender organizations will be swooping in to remove that "HAIL HYDRA!".

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 pm

Leutria wrote:Sort of a half detagging, half tagging operation...odd to say the least. I wonder if any defender organizations will be swooping in to remove that "HAIL HYDRA!".

I'm assuming not, on the grounds that they didn't swoop in to remove TBR's far more extensive tagging.

And I do not blame them for this. There are many regions that are on their list to help, and WDHQ was probably among the least of them.

Hail HYDRA!
Last edited by Red Skull Prime on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

Great Pacifica
Political Columnist

Founded: May 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Pacifica » Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:36 pm

I have also noticed that defender detag operations have been less common lately. Most tagged regions have not been untagged.

If every region is tagged at this rate, raiders cannot tag anymore. Does it mean that defenders win if raiders stop raiding? ;)
Last edited by Great Pacifica on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Card-carrying Member of the NPO

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:17 pm

Red Skull Prime wrote:
Leutria wrote:Sort of a half detagging, half tagging operation...odd to say the least. I wonder if any defender organizations will be swooping in to remove that "HAIL HYDRA!".

I'm assuming not, on the grounds that they didn't swoop in to remove TBR's far more extensive tagging.

And I do not blame them for this. There are many regions that are on their list to help, and WDHQ was probably among the least of them.

Hail HYDRA!

Hmm I think I just found a detag operation I must do... Also, as a defender, I must frown upon you tagging your name into these poor regions WFE.
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:38 pm

PrussianEmpire wrote:
Red Skull Prime wrote:

Hail HYDRA!

Hmm I think I just found a detag operation I must do... Also, as a defender, I must frown upon you tagging your name into these poor regions WFE.

I am preforming only my duty.

Hail HYDRA!
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:00 pm

Red Skull Prime wrote:
PrussianEmpire wrote:Hmm I think I just found a detag operation I must do... Also, as a defender, I must frown upon you tagging your name into these poor regions WFE.

Hail HYDRA!

If your duty is to detag, then you detag - not retag. By tagging the WFE with your own name, you've crossed the border into the raider world.

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Leutria
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Leutria » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Out of curiosity, if they didn't include their name one the WFE, but still set up an embassy to themselves, would they still be considered as raiding, or would the detag balance the scales to more defending? (As in, they restored the WFE, but created an embassy to themselves. Would you feel the need to go in and remove the embassy)

Red Skull Prime
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull Prime » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:17 pm

PrussianEmpire wrote:
Red Skull Prime wrote:

Hail HYDRA!

If your duty is to detag, then you detag - not retag. By tagging the WFE with your own name, you've crossed the border into the raider world.

So be it.
HYDRA is us.
HYDRA is always right

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Leutria wrote:Out of curiosity, if they didn't include their name one the WFE, but still set up an embassy to themselves, would they still be considered as raiding, or would the detag balance the scales to more defending? (As in, they restored the WFE, but created an embassy to themselves. Would you feel the need to go in and remove the embassy)

It would still be a raid. When one is detagging a region, the purpose of it is to make it appear as if it had never been tagged, so pre-tag. An embassy would show that it had been tagged at one point, thus making it different than the pre-tag look.

Red Skull I
Civilian

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Skull I » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 pm

For this update we attempted to move into the target region in advance to avoid spotting, as that was how we conquered WDHQ. However, we lack the invisibility that we had during the last update, so we were intercepted by the Black Riders. From here on out we will have to use triggers.

Hail HYDRA!

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Mad Jack
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad Jack » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:33 am

PrussianEmpire wrote: Also, as a defender, I must frown upon you tagging your name into these poor regions WFE.

Wait... you're a defender?

Why aren't you out on the battlefield?
Where is Someone Special?
<@Unibot> I don't care about defender unity.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay