NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy for Warzone Europe

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Embassy for Warzone Europe

Postby PrussianEmpire » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:49 pm

This is the official NS Forum Embassy for the newly formed Government of Warzone Europe. Updates coming soon.
Last edited by PrussianEmpire on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

The Black Hat Guy
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Hat Guy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 pm

I doubt this will last less more than a week. Props to you if you can keep a stable government going in a warzone, but with only 1 endorsement, any attempt to make a government will make you that much more of a target for raiders.
Last edited by The Black Hat Guy on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:58 pm

The Black Hat Guy wrote:I doubt this will last less than a week. Props to you if you can keep a stable government going in a warzone, but with only 1 endorsement, any attempt to make a government will make you that much more of a target for raiders.

I'm workin on the endo count. I once was able to have 14 endos in a WZ.

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:10 pm

The Black Hat Guy wrote:I doubt this will last less than a week.

:blink: Do you mean you doubt it will last more than a week? Because you just said that you think it will last more than a week.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm in. :P
Last edited by Feux on Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Anumia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Anumia » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:02 pm

*grins* I commend this effort. :P

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:10 pm

The Black Hat Guy wrote:I doubt this will last less than a week. Props to you if you can keep a stable government going in a warzone, but with only 1 endorsement, any attempt to make a government will make you that much more of a target for raiders.

Not interested :p

Codger came the closest to intriguing me into attacking a warzone. Halc might visit on a tagging session though ;)

Best of luck to you either way.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 pm

This is cool :)

Would you like some Balder support?
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

McMasterdonia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 19, 2012
Mother Knows Best State

Postby McMasterdonia » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:04 am

There is only one Warzone Codger!!!

Gabrial Syme
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gabrial Syme » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:48 am

I'm not completely convinced that it was a good idea to draw attention to ourselves.

In other news, join us on the esper.net irc server at #ConWarEuro!

The Black Hat Guy
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Hat Guy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 am

Consular wrote:
The Black Hat Guy wrote:I doubt this will last less than a week.

:blink: Do you mean you doubt it will last more than a week? Because you just said that you think it will last more than a week.

... Yes, I did mean more. My bad.

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 am

Solorni wrote:This is cool :)

Would you like some Balder support?

Any and all is appreciated.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:14 am

Request Embassies with Slavia. ;)

I would do it, but I don't have the exec powers. :/
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:23 am

The North Polish Union wrote:Request Embassies with Slavia. ;)

I would do it, but I don't have the exec powers. :/

Done.
EDIT: its quite rare that i have exec privileges,.
Last edited by PrussianEmpire on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay