NATION

PASSWORD

The Fascist Delegation

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Will the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich ever resolve their differences?

Yes
13%
No
83%
Maybe
4%

Total votes : 24

Greater Fascism
Attaché

Founded: Sep 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Fascist Delegation

Postby Greater Fascism » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:26 am

The Fascist Delegation is a group of fascists all from different regions. Here we give our professional opinions and discuss issues that involve fascist regions in Nation States.

Only members of The Fascist Delegation are allowed to talk here.

Greater Fascism
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Fascism » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:27 am

In the past and even today the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich have been at each others throat. What actions should the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich take to resolve their differences?

King Topid
Attaché

Founded: May 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby King Topid » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:30 am

Voted no for the luls.

Regions cannot have threads for their own discussion in Gameplay. If you want to discuss as a region there are many forum hosting websites like zetaboards, as it says in the forum rules.
Camelot

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:43 am

Greater Fascism wrote:In the past and even today the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich have been at each others throat. What actions should the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich take to resolve their differences?

They should both have their founder DEATed and then be slowly griefed into oblivion.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

The Gaelic Kingdoms of Britain
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gaelic Kingdoms of Britain » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 am

The North Polish Union wrote:
Greater Fascism wrote:In the past and even today the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich have been at each others throat. What actions should the Next Generation Alliance and The Greater German Reich take to resolve their differences?

They should both have their founder DEATed and then be slowly griefed into oblivion.

But then there wouldn't be a common antagonist on this site and it'd be boring :P
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
--Thorin Oakenshield [J.R.R. Tolkien]
I am a true Scot
Alba gu bràth!

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:48 am

The Gaelic Kingdoms of Britain wrote:But then there wouldn't be a common antagonist on this site and it'd be boring :P

I'm sure we could find someone.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

The Dauphinity of Cognito
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dauphinity of Cognito » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:51 am

Why the hell would somebody be fascist, it's even more crazy, irrational and illogical than communism.

"To reach enlightenment, the end of suffering, and therefore happiness, you must follow the middle way...." grasshopper. Words of the holy dharma.

Therefore centrism and social, compassionate capitalism are the only right ways.

"Everything in moderation"

Greater Fascism
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Fascism » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:25 pm

Did you guys not get what I said! Only members of The Fascist Delegation are allowed to talk here. So for all of you guys not in the delegation, GET THE HECK OUT!

Frattastan II
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan II » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:27 pm

There is no thread ownership in the Gameplay forum. Everyone is allowed to post. :P
Rejected Realms Army High Commander
(So you've been ejected..., forum, news, RRA)
<@Guy> well done, fuckhead.
* @Guy claps for frattastan

Elegarth
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elegarth » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:35 pm

You sort of have a problem if you pretend to limit the participation of all other NS members in a public thread, especially in the GP forum... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Royal Duke of The West Pacific
Patio Emperor of The West Pacific
Former Dragon Delegate of The West Pacific

The Delegarth

Greater Fascism
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Fascism » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:44 pm

I don't want any irrelevancy here. If you would like to join The Fascist Delegation, just talk to me. I'm not trying to suppress peoples views, but if you are really serious about it, you would join the delegation.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Greater Fascism wrote:I don't want any irrelevancy here. If you would like to join The Fascist Delegation, just talk to me. I'm not trying to suppress peoples views, but if you are really serious about it, you would join the delegation.

Nie. Faszyzm nie żyje. Polska zabił go. ;) :p
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

POLAND
STRONG!

Bundabunda
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bundabunda » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:30 pm

Greater Fascism wrote:I don't want any irrelevancy here. If you would like to join The Fascist Delegation, just talk to me. I'm not trying to suppress peoples views, but if you are really serious about it, you would join the delegation.

This actually opens up a totally unique possibility.
This Fascist Delegation should take questions.

I have one: Which regions are members?
I speak for myself and myself only.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Greater Fascism wrote:Only members of The Fascist Delegation are allowed to talk here.

Yeah, that's not how things work here. This is a public forum.

Ice Cold Pepsi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ice Cold Pepsi » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:25 am

The North Polish Union wrote:

Every communist region should have their founder DEATed and slowly griefed into oblivion.
Citizen of NAZI EUROPA
Sub-lieutenant in BLITZKRIEG

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:19 am

Ice Cold Pepsi wrote:
The North Polish Union wrote:They should both have their founder DEATed and then be slowly griefed into oblivion.

Every communist region should have their founder DEATed and slowly griefed into oblivion.

Id be fine with that too (raiding is fun). But you guys are a lot more annoying than the communists.

POLAND
STRONG!

Charax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charax » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 am

Greater Fascism wrote:Only members of The Fascist Delegation are allowed to talk here.

fite me m8
Ice Cold Pepsi wrote:Every communist region should have their founder DEATed and slowly griefed into oblivion.

Communism (by which I assume you're ignorantly referring to Marxism) advocates the return to a stateless society free of private property and nationalism. For all people. I'd much rather see Nazis griefed into oblivion than Communists/Marxists.

Or Maoists, Leninists, Trotskyists, Stalinsts, Titoists, or anything else I'm missing out in my ignorance.
Minister of WA Affairs, Balder
◆◆◆

Charax
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charax » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:49 am

:lol2:
Minister of WA Affairs, Balder
◆◆◆

All Good People
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 04, 2004
Libertarian Police State

Postby All Good People » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:45 pm

Who made you arbitor of NS forum rules ?
Westwind of All Good People
Three Time World Assembly Delegate of The West Pacific
Former UN/WA Delegate Lewis and Clark of The North Pacific
Co-Founder and Emeritus Rex Westwind of Equilism

The West Pacific Forum: http://twp.nosync.org
Equilism Forum: http://www.equilism.org.forum

Silver Seas
Attaché

Founded: Jun 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Seas » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:56 pm

Or we could leave RL political fights in General and get back to actually Gameplay. Please?

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Silver Seas wrote:Or we could leave RL political fights in General and get back to actually Gameplay. Please?

Bit that wouldnt be any fun. :p

POLAND
STRONG!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay