NATION

PASSWORD

NSGN | Tyler Kazakov DEAT'd!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Anchorman
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

NSGN | Tyler Kazakov DEAT'd!

Postby Anchorman » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm

NationStates Gameplay News Service
"NationStates' Trustworthy and Reliable news source"

Articles:

Osiris invades the Soviet Union

September 25th, 2013.

September 25th, 2013.
Pictured: Osirian Army Troops stand guard on the Soviet Union

SOVIET UNION - Osirian Troops moved into the Soviet Union last Monday, successfully repelling two FRA/Defender liberation attempts. The Black Hawks, The Black Riders, and The Land of Kings and Emperors have now moved in to assist the Osiris stronghold. NSGN has attempted to contact the lead (Jedi Mind Trick) to no response as of now, However, Milograd, Ex-NPO senator and current Vice-Delegate of Lazarus, agreed to a interview with NSGN on the situation.

NSGN: Why do you think Osiris took such a move as too invade a FRA Member Region when Osiris has such internal problems?

Milograd: Osiris clearly wants to bring life to the R/D game.

NSGN: What do you think of them getting The Black Hawks, The Black Riders, and others involved?

Milograd: As a former collaborator with TBH, I can say without doubt that they have some of the best troops in the game -- particularly Mall, who I'm still close comrades with. I hope that more Osirans will be trained by these operatives so that Osi can function with even more strength.
Milograd: I am highly skeptical of claims that they'll do both R and D, but if I were to say that they'll only raid, Cormac would say it's too early to tell, and might throw a defense in to make me look silly. ;)

NSGN: Perhaps so, Do you think they intend on staying or just proving a point and leaving?

Milograd: I hope they leave eventually. I would be highly disappointed if SU was griefed.
Milograd: But I expect they'll leave.

NSGN: Alright, Thank you for your time.

We will keep you updated on this story as it develops- Expect a updated version once we can contact a Osiris represenative.
-NSGN

Interview with Cormac A. Stark on Soviet Union Invasion
September 27th, 2013.
Interview with Cormac A. Stark on Soviet Union Invasion
September 27th, 2013.
Pictured: Cormac A. Stark in Osiris

SOVIET UNION - Following the invasion of the Soviet Union, a FRA member region, last monday, NSGN secured a interview with Cormac A. Stark, Retired Osiris Delegate and lead on the operation.

Why make a move now? Osiris seems less then politically.

Osiris has been inactive for quite some time and that inactivity has been at its worst in the military. Detective Figs has made activity -- not only in the military, but throughout the region -- a priority, and my officers and I decided that it was better to get the military engaged now while people are interested rather than making them wait and potentially lose interest.

Why get TBR, TBH, and Kings & Emperors involved?

In the latter case, The Land of Kings and Emperors -- as a member region of the United Imperial Armed Forces -- was extremely helpful to Osiris during the July coup by The Dourian Embassy. We hope to work with them not only during this occupation but much more in the future. Regarding The Black Hawks and The Black Riders, they are professional raiders committed to raider unity and assisting in most raids. It seemed like a natural fit to include them in this occupation, to have some fun working with them, and to open the door to working together more in the future.

Do you plan on a full occupation or leaving after you've proven a point?

We've already had a full occupation, in that we have successfully held the region long enough to close its existing embassies -- particularly with the FRA -- and to establish an embassy with the Osiran jump point, Lacedaemonia. We have faced no opposition thus far, which is both a credit to our military prowess and ability to sustain an occupation in cooperation with our friends and allies and a revealing look at the current state of defending. This occupation has already been a resounding success and anything beyond this is just gravy.

We don't plan to attempt to refound the region, if that's what you're asking.

Has the FRA done anything else against this or just attempted to lib it (twice)?

Actually, the FRA hasn't attempted to liberate the region at all. The defenders who have been ejected and banned were the Speaker of the FRA Regional Assembly, The Protectorate of Ironicness III, who was already present in the region when we invaded, and a lone puppet already present in the region belonging to Wopruthien. The FRA has made a lot of noise over this but has been wholly ineffective in providing for the security of its member region, which should be a note of caution both to other FRA member regions as well as to any regions that may consider FRA membership in the future.

My advice to Soviet Union after this occupation ends is to withdraw from the FRA, as that would likely be more beneficial to Soviet Union's security than presenting themselves as a bull's eye for raiders by remaining an FRA member region that the FRA can't defend and seems to have little interest in defending.

Ok,thank you for your time Cormac.

Anytime.

-NSGN

Unrest in The East Pacific over 'Defender Law'

September 25th, 2013.

Unrest in The East Pacific over 'Defender Law'

September 25th, 2013.
Pictured: Unrest escalates in The East Pacific

THE EAST PACIFIC - A otherwise quiet and sleepy region has been rocked with civil unrest over the last 2 weeks following the passing of a law officially stating that the Pacific is 'Defender'. Controversy sparked when Todd McCloud, a 5 year resident and Vizier of TEP, threatened to quit over the law. Other people believed to be fighting the law include Bachtendekuppen, current Delegate, Hobbes, Arbiter and First Tiger of Lazarus, and Babiana, General of the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army. In support of the law include Unibot and several Magisters.

More controversy was sparked Saturday night when Unibot posted a thread calling for the removal of all Forum Administrators from the Judical Branch of TEP, comparing the situation to The South Pacific. The situation quickly escalated in to Unibot taking several shots at Todd McCloud and lesso Hobbes, to which they alleged Unibot of being 'on a Vendetta against those opposed to the law.'

The law in question, The Defender Act, was passed through the Magisterium(legislative) of The East Pacific on February 7th.

-NSGN

Tyler Kazakov DEAT'd!

March 24th, 2014

Tyler Kazakov DEAT'd!

March 24th, 2014
Pictured: Malicious Avenue in the Brotherhood of Malice quickly turned into a block party of excitement after being informed of Tyler Kazakov IV's deletion.

MODERATION - Tyler Kazakov IV was deleted just a few hours ago by Katganistan after a excessive history of trolling and flamebaiting. Several regions in NS have already broke out in celebration, with the #BOM irc channel practically having a party after hearing the news.

Another interesting front has opened up in that Tyler Kazakov's region, The Kingdom of Great Britian and Ireland, is now without a founder, and rumors have spread of several groups already plotting a invasion of Kazakov's former region.

NSGN will update this story as it develops.

-NSGN
Last edited by Anchorman on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Anchorman
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Anchorman » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:35 pm

September 25th, 2013.
Pictured: Osirian Army Troops stand guard in the Soviet Union

SOVIET UNION - Osirian Troops moved into the Soviet Union last Monday, successfully repelling two FRA/Defender liberation attempts. The Black Hawks, The Black Riders, and The Land of Kings and Emperors have now moved in to assist the Osiris stronghold. NSGN has attempted to contact the lead (Jedi Mind Trick) to no response as of now, However, Milograd, Ex-NPO senator and current Vice-Delegate of Lazarus, agreed to a interview with NSGN on the situation.

NSGN: Why do you think Osiris took such a move as too invade a FRA Member Region when Osiris has such internal problems?

Milograd: Osiris clearly wants to bring life to the R/D game.

NSGN: What do you think of them getting The Black Hawks, The Black Riders, and others involved?

Milograd: As a former collaborator with TBH, I can say without doubt that they have some of the best troops in the game -- particularly Mall, who I'm still close comrades with. I hope that more Osirans will be trained by these operatives so that Osi can function with even more strength.
Milograd: I am highly skeptical of claims that they'll do both R and D, but if I were to say that they'll only raid, Cormac would say it's too early to tell, and might throw a defense in to make me look silly. ;)

NSGN: Perhaps so, Do you think they intend on staying or just proving a point and leaving?

Milograd: I hope they leave eventually. I would be highly disappointed if SU was griefed.
Milograd: But I expect they'll leave.

NSGN: Alright, Thank you for your time.

We will keep you updated on this story as it develops- Expect a updated version once we can contact a Osiris represenative.
-NSGN
Last edited by Anchorman on Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

South Pacific Belschaft
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Belschaft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm

This is inane and moronic. Milograd is even more irrelevant in regards to Osiris than in regards to NS in general, and whomever thought interviewing him about this was a good idea is a tit.

For a list of people involved with Osiris and with informed opinions about it, please feel free to visit her forums.

Edit; For the convenience of any roving reporters, I am more than willing to comment on the activities of TEP, Lazarus, The West Pacific and Europeia.
Last edited by South Pacific Belschaft on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BELSCHAFT
GUARDIAN OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC

With the cooperation of Federation Forces, all of your bases now belong to us.

Anchorman
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Anchorman » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:04 pm

South Pacific Belschaft wrote:This is inane and moronic. Milograd is even more irrelevant in regards to Osiris than in regards to NS in general, and whomever thought interviewing him about this was a good idea is a tit.

For a list of people involved with Osiris and with informed opinions about it, please feel free to visit her forums.

Edit; For the convenience of any roving reporters, I am more than willing to comment on the activities of TEP, Lazarus, The West Pacific and Europeia.

The goal is to get a 3rd party opinion-but since you insist we are working on getting a interview with Cormac as of now- Should have it by tonight.
Last edited by Anchorman on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

East Jupiter
Secretary

Founded: May 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby East Jupiter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 pm

It's nice to see this new alignment, insects out the UDL carcass.

I have to question why/if Zemnaya still runs his 24/7 scripts for the protection of these so-called feeder governments.
I wanted to give new GP the shaft, but then I remembered I don't have time for this sh*t anymore.

Outstanding

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 pm

East Jupiter wrote:It's nice to see this new alignment, insects out the UDL carcass.

I have to question why/if Zemnaya still runs his 24/7 scripts for the protection of these so-called feeder governments.

What
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

East Jupiter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby East Jupiter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Mahaj wrote:
East Jupiter wrote:It's nice to see this new alignment, insects out the UDL carcass.

What

UDL traitors complete the hijack of UDL-built infrastructure to run roughshod over the GCRs.

Their is no inherent loyalty or sense of obligation to their region, only to themselves. In rejecting Unibot's purism, they turn GP into an apolitical joke, where the target is anyone of a consistent doctrine - the FRA, purist raiders/griefers, Unibot himself, the NPOers.

All of which have exhausted themselves, due to time or trying at one point or another, to dilute their integrity by seeking to ally with those who would betray them rather than spend the effort to build their own membership.

Eluvatar, was a so-called neutral, and a great coder who built infrastructure and could always provide cover in the feeders. These people have little talent, as Mallorea rapes the remains of TBH these people have held power on the back of Eluvatar's and Unibot's earlier efforts. How many of these Osiris sycophants are former UDL?

If the NPO, defenders, and regional sovereignists want to challenge this new order, take a page out of the initial construction of the UDL. No one builds anything in a bubble.

It's time for you to stop writing walls of text and to do what Unibot did when he saw the FRA was going to shit. Leave everything alone, hunker down and build your region, with coders, artists, etc.... and give purism some teeth.

The game has made it harder to build up in some ways, but also in some ways easier.

People like AMOM need to stop exhausting themselves in wall of texts battles. Your sanity and your cause will be better served by disciplined region building and making alliances outside of the GP-delineated norm, rather than by engaging in the inane debates that are the worst of so-called cosmopolitans.

Fail to region build and GP will continue its decline. Just look at how far we have fallen already. Purism demands region building, otherwise you get this cesspool of irresponsibility and cosmopolitanism meaninglessness.

Edit: Unibot trying to cloud his purism in cosmopolitanism has led us in a big way to where we are now.
Last edited by East Jupiter on Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I wanted to give new GP the shaft, but then I remembered I don't have time for this sh*t anymore.

Outstanding

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:20 pm

South Pacific Belschaft wrote:This is inane and moronic. Milograd is even more irrelevant in regards to Osiris than in regards to NS in general, and whomever thought interviewing him about this was a good idea is a tit.

I think the reason for interviewing me is that I've been a native of Soviet Union since 2010. :roll:
Last edited by Milograd on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Retired

East Jupiter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby East Jupiter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Milograd wrote:

I think the reason for interviewing me is that I've been a native of Soviet Union since 2010. :roll:

Remember, it's Belschaft you are talking to. The greatest do-nothing leader in FRA history.

Outstanding

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:30 pm

East Jupiter wrote:
Milograd wrote:I think the reason for interviewing me is that I've been a native of Soviet Union since 2010. :roll:

Remember, it's Belschaft you are talking to. The greatest do-nothing leader in FRA history.

I've dealt with him in the past, believe it or not.
Retired

East Jupiter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby East Jupiter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Milograd wrote:
East Jupiter wrote:

I've dealt with him in the past, believe it or not.

dahm

Outstanding

South Pacific Belschaft
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Belschaft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm

East Jupiter wrote:
Milograd wrote:I think the reason for interviewing me is that I've been a native of Soviet Union since 2010. :roll:

I never led the FRA, oh wise and well informed puppet.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:07 pm

East Jupiter wrote: These people have little talent, as Mallorea rapes the remains of TBH...

I have absolutely no idea who you are beyond your recent infatuation with me. I do not know how I could possibly "rape" TBH in either a literal or metaphorical sense. I find your language to be incredibly crude and disrespectful not only to myself, but far more importantly to those for whom rape is not a joke or a piece of rhetoric to be thrown around, but rather a deeply personal tragedy or concern.

Furthermore my dedication to The Black Hawks has been unwavering since I first started there. I love TBH, I love the people in TBH, and I will never leave TBH. Active or inactive as I may be at times, no one in or outside of TBH has ever called into question my devotion to the organization. As such, I can deduce that you know nothing about me. On top of that, I can infer that you know nothing about TBH. Finally, I can conclude that you know nothing about gameplay in general. Do my a favor and leave me out of your next rant. As I told you over Skype and Telegram, I do not want to interact with you, you bore me and you are not the type of person I wish to associate with. This post of yours merely shows others that as well.

My apologies for the interruption to the thread, hopefully this will end it.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:26 pm

South Pacific Belschaft wrote:

What's EP got to do with this?
—« The PrussianEmpire From The East Pacific »—

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

South Pacific Belschaft
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Belschaft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:34 pm

PrussianEmpire wrote:

What's EP got to do with this?

Nothing. I fear you have missed the point.

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:47 pm

PrussianEmpire wrote:What's EP got to do with this?

Nothing. I fear you have missed the point.

Must have.

The contents of the above post represent the views of Exshaw, the Imperial Legion, the United Defenders League, the Founderless Regions Alliance, the New Inquisition, the Black Hawks, the North Pacific, the Alliance Defense Network, the Atlantic Central Command, Francos Spain, Dwight Eisenhower, and the 1998 New York Yankees.

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:53 pm

Huh?
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Mad Jack
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mad Jack » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

South Pacific Belschaft wrote:Milograd is even more irrelevant in regards to Osiris than in regards to NS in general, and whomever thought interviewing him about this was a good idea is a tit.

Why can a citizen of Osiris not comment on Osiris?
Where is Someone Special?
<@Unibot> I don't care about defender unity.

South Pacific Belschaft
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Belschaft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Hobbesistan wrote:

Huh?

He's referring to Eluvatar, who used to provide scripts to a variety of groups including GCR's.

South Pacific Belschaft
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Belschaft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Mad Jack wrote:
South Pacific Belschaft wrote:Milograd is even more irrelevant in regards to Osiris than in regards to NS in general, and whomever thought interviewing him about this was a good idea is a tit.

Why can a citizen of Osiris not comment on Osiris?

Generally speaking it's a good idea to talk to someone involved in the actual events, say the mission lead on the behalf of either the defending or invading forces? Hmm? Picking a name at random from a list of citizens would be a rather bemusing way to approach things.

Regardless, the apparent intent was to get a '3rd party opinion' which I take to mean picking some relatively notorious individual regardless of actual involvement in the issue. The interviewer doesn't seem to have been aware that Milograd was involved in both regions in question, though not this operation.

East Jupiter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby East Jupiter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:05 pm

East Jupiter wrote:

I never led the FRA, oh wise and well informed puppet.

You were never in a position of leadership in the FRA?

are you being for really right now?

Outstanding

South Pacific Belschaft
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby South Pacific Belschaft » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm

East Jupiter wrote:
South Pacific Belschaft wrote:I never led the FRA, oh wise and well informed puppet.

You were never in a position of leadership in the FRA?

are you being for really right now?

I was elected Regional Recruitment Officer once back in 2011. Shortly afterwards the UDL was set up and I left the FRA. The RRO is not a leadership position in the FRA however, it is a recruitment position. At no point in time did I ever hold a leadership or military command position in the FRA; at no point in time did I organize or lead a FRA military operation; at no point in time did exercise policy making responsibilities in the FRA.

Clear enough?

East Jupiter
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby East Jupiter » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:43 pm

South Pacific Belschaft wrote:The RRO is not a leadership position in the FRA however, it is a recruitment position.

You don't have to be so rigid about it.
Last edited by East Jupiter on Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Outstanding

Milograd
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 am

South Pacific Belschaft wrote:The interviewer doesn't seem to have been aware that Milograd was involved in both regions in question, though not this operation.

That only makes me even more qualified to be interviewed about the subject. :eyebrow:
Retired

PrussianEmpire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby PrussianEmpire » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:04 am

East Jupiter wrote:
South Pacific Belschaft wrote:The RRO is not a leadership position in the FRA however, it is a recruitment position.

You don't have to be so rigid about it.

You don't have to accuse Bel for being something that he is not.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay