NATION

PASSWORD

The Joint Systems Alliance [Signup Thread]

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 pm

Ekilion wrote:Sorry not exactly shure how this works do we bring our planets from the other (Galaxy Maps) and put them in here as a single system. (Mine are part of two systems and half of my planets are a series of moons that orbit someone elses planet.)

Its not like that. You give me the names and info of each system and I make a map for each system and put it in the new maps section. Check it on the doctrine page to see what the maps look like.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm

@Hornopolis: thank you for TG me before you made a planetary grant but next time try not to make the grant message...almost exactly the same as mine. Thanks 8)

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:27 pm

AARGH!! I new I made it to much like yours! Darn O.K. Emeraria is currently fighting me on my planet grant!
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Hornopolis wrote:AARGH!! I new I made it to much like yours! Darn O.K. Emeraria is currently fighting me on my planet grant!

Why?

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 pm

I want to add military bases around the planet but he thinks that means he only gets half of the planet. I'm thinking of just retracting the offer.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I want to add military bases around the planet but he thinks that means he only gets half of the planet. I'm thinking of just retracting the offer.

You do know that once you sign the grant that world is HIS now. Placing military bases around his planet without his consent would be in violation of section 3 of the Alliance Doctrine.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Loging off. Be back in about 2 mins.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Oh I know i told him there are installations on the planet in the Communique.
But... what if he hasn't accepted the offer.
Last edited by Hornopolis on Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Hornopolis wrote:Oh I know i told him there are installations on the planet in the Communique.
But... what if he hasn't accepted the offer.

Well if he HAS accepted and he wants those instalations gone then you have to get rid of them. If he HAS NOT accepted howver then the planet is still technically yours to do what you want with it.

Old Erisia wrote:

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Name of Star System: Tacron
Name of Sun: Tacron
Names of Planets in the System: Targo, Ultimar, Tanith, Jago, Ekilion, Armeggedon II, Jago II, Warding, and Gereon
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:44 pm

Hass he accepted or not?

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 pm

Thanks for the map apps. The maps will be done by the end of the week if all are turned in. Hornopolis TGed me his info so we wait on Emeraria.

Old Erisia wrote:

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:07 pm

To The Emirate of Emeraria:

The Fortress-Federation (Group of Planets=Federation) would like to give you the planet Tanith. This is a fertile planet covered in jungle and water. As is a constant in all planets that are/were under our control thier are numorous anti-orbit and anti-ground defense installations already in place. The only request is that you allow us some of our currant lumber farms access to the planets main resource Tanwood. This tree has the strange ability to walk so you will need expert trackers or constant satillite information to survive on the planet. Tanwood is a extremely sturdy wood that is used to produce housing and weaponry. You will still have access to a majority of the wood as thier will only be two smaller mills deep in the forests.

From the Fortress-Federation of Ekilion.

Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:09 pm

Magna Omega wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:I want to add military bases around the planet but he thinks that means he only gets half of the planet. I'm thinking of just retracting the offer.

You do know that once you sign the grant that world is HIS now. Placing military bases around his planet without his consent would be in violation of section 3 of the Alliance Doctrine.

Im going with Magna Omega, you granted this world and you must sacrifice to keep true to your word.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Ekilion wrote:To The Emirate of Emeraria:

The Fortress-Federation (Group of Planets=Federation) would like to give you the planet Tanith. This is a fertile planet covered in jungle and water. As is a constant in all planets that are/were under our control thier are numorous anti-orbit and anti-ground defense installations already in place. The only request is that you allow us some of our currant lumber farms access to the planets main resource Tanwood. This tree has the strange ability to walk so you will need expert trackers or constant satillite information to survive on the planet. Tanwood is a extremely sturdy wood that is used to produce housing and weaponry. You will still have access to a majority of the wood as thier will only be two smaller mills deep in the forests.

What do you wish in return?
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 pm

Magna Omega wrote:Hass he accepted or not?

Yes i have accepted as of right now. Terribly sorry for the wait, I was waiting for my map to be finished.
Last edited by Emeraria on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:30 am

Name of System: Axl Minor
Name of Star: Axl Minor
Name of Planets: Palapapden, Grave, Lower Saxony, Sesswennna, Bogden 4, Dachua

Name of System: Xappyh
Name of Star: Xappyh
Name of Planets: Westphalia, Son, Palatinate, Augustus, Bad Orb, Arnhelm, Zygous Alpha
Last edited by Hornopolis on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
4/11/11

Ekilion
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:27 am

I wish little in return just the access to the Tanwood Forests.

Cardian system
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cardian system » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:31 am

nation name: The empire of cardian system
Name of leader: govenor johns
Goverment type: pyshcotic ditcatorship
Steller terrority: the cardian system

Star system name: cardian system
Star name: cardian
Planet names: cardain 1, lexius, plat 4 and verstock.
FT
Military ( does not include local forces)
Victory mk 1 star destroyer
2 victory mk 2 destroyer
Legion of stromtroopers (14000)
Imperial souct craft

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Hmmm.... Magna Omega what to do with The Cardian Sytem eh?
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Cardian system wrote:nation name: The empire of cardian system
Name of leader: govenor johns
Goverment type: pyshcotic ditcatorship
Steller terrority: the cardian system

Star system name: cardian system
Star name: cardian
Planet names: cardain 1, lexius, plat 4 and verstock.

Our alliance is not fond of Phycotic Dictatorships. Tell you what. If you still wish to be an alliance member you will have 1 week to make new issues and change your government a little. I am even fine with mildly dictorial government or communism. Your on our list for possible candidates. I'll take a look and if you change even sooner I'll let you in. Thanks.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Emeraria wrote:
Ekilion wrote:To The Emirate of Emeraria:

What do you wish in return?

Ussually state sponsored grants are pretty much free. But if it is a single tributary such as Ekilion then it can come to a cost but does not have to. What Ekilion asks is quite reasonable and you COULD use his vast military support on your new colony world. Our 4th fleet will stay in all of your systems until they are stable enough to be preseved and defended independantly.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Section 3 doctrine has been updated accordingly. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Old Erisia wrote:

Emeraria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Hornopolis wrote:O.K. Emeraria the fertile part of Zygous Alpha is yours, as we agreed.

Name of Planets: Palapapden, Grave(mostly Desert), Lower Saxony, Sesswennna(Mostly Water), Bogden 4(All Forest), Dachua(Mountains)

Name of Planets: Westphalia, Son, Palatinate, Augustus, Bad Orb, Arnhelm, Zygous Alpha

Are these planet grants?
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook

Giblatia
New Spartanicus

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Emeraria wrote:
Hornopolis wrote:O.K. Emeraria the fertile part of Zygous Alpha is yours, as we agreed.

Name of Planets: Palapapden, Grave(mostly Desert), Lower Saxony, Sesswennna(Mostly Water), Bogden 4(All Forest), Dachua(Mountains)

Are these planet grants?

The planets that Hornopolis and Ekilion gave you are granted by them. The rest were granted by the JSA head of state (me). This is the list for me to make your star system map. They will be done by the end of the week hopefully.

Old Erisia wrote:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay