NATION

PASSWORD

The Joint Systems Alliance [Signup Thread]

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Magna Omega
Minister

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Kisia wrote:Oh,just wondering...What do councilors well,do?

As it says in the doctrine councilors basically make decisions for the alliance. When a member brings up a matter of importance the council votes on it. In a simpler sense they lead the Alliance and act as moderators for it. It works best in military situations. Councilor nations are the commanders in a military operation.
"Nuts." ~General Anthony Clement McAuliffe

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Station 12 wrote:I'm never going to die.

You can all remember me for my lack of dyingness.

Kisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Great.
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread
Factbook of the Kisian League

LadyRadarEars: I forgot what Kisian ships are powered by
Crypt: unfiltered nationalism

Daimler-Benz: The League is literally just 'Have War Crimes, Will Travel'

Zuulman: Kisia is my spirit animal.

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks for the applications. Bumping for more of them.

Old Erisia wrote:
Fanaglia wrote:I wish I had that cube thing from Animorphs that gives you the power to "acquire" creatures, and that it was in a safe, secret place where only I could access it and where it was completely protected from destruction.

Granted, but you stay in gerbil form for too long and can't change back. You are then put in your father's rectum during one of your parent's "kinky nights"

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 pm

I'm also thinking of making maps for everyone's systems and putting them up on the thread when we get more members.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Hornopolis added - keep 'em coming.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Bump

Old Erisia wrote:

Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:11 pm

I wish to sign up to the alliance. I can supply ships and industry to any members willing to buy. (see posts Emir Shipyard & Infrastructural Industries)
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Emeraria wrote:I wish to sign up to the alliance. I can supply ships and industry to any members willing to buy. (see posts Emir Shipyard & Infrastructural Industries)

Look to the doctrine page. Please fill out the application form there.

Old Erisia wrote:

Emeraria
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Emeraria » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Magna Omega wrote:
Emeraria wrote:I wish to sign up to the alliance. I can supply ships and industry to any members willing to buy. (see posts Emir Shipyard & Infrastructural Industries)

My new application.

Nation name: The Emirate of Emeraria
Leader: Emir Spartanicus Pax
Govt. type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Stellar territory: Not yet
Power Through Action
Emeraria Factbook
Emir Shipyards Storefront
Infrastructural Industries
International Battle Tournament Sign-up Page
International Battle Tournament Battle Arena
Elite soldiers of all nations welcome to battle for money and bragging rights. Be prepared to risk life and limb though. If you think you are up to the challenge sign up today!

Self-Governed Possessions:
Giblatia
New Spartanicus

National Anthem:The Union Forever

ECN Logo: http://i48.tinypic.com/21ca7ex.jpg

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Emeraria wrote:
Magna Omega wrote:

My new application.

Nation name: The Emirate of Emeraria
Leader: Emir Spartanicus Pax
Govt. type: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Stellar territory: Not yet

Thank you for reapplying. Accepted. Sending you the pass word now.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Well you guys endorsed me so I guess I am the new WA delegate. Oh well. Sorry Ekilion. I thought we were choosing you.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Bump

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:55 pm

Need more members...bump.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Our goal: to get at least 5 signatories to start off with. We have three.

Old Erisia wrote:

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:03 pm

I'm trying to get one of my friend Vilyusyk to join.
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Attention all JSA members

The position of councilor is hereby disbanded. From now on all nations are signatories but alliance influence and power still reside in that nation's economic, governing, territorial, and military capacity. The councilor section in the Doctrine has been replaced by a new territory section. Please read that section. It is important. Also, please endorse Ekilion to be the new alliance WA delegate. We require diversity in the leadership ranks. Thank you for your cooperation.

@ Ekilion: Thanks. Tell your friend he is welcome to join. He can sign up here.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Bump

Old Erisia wrote:

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Attention all JSA members:

Star Systems map project has begun!

Due to the fact that our alliance is small we don't need to make a separate thread for this. There are plenty of galaxy maps in NS so instead we make simple single star system maps. Please submit your star system map application in the following format.

Name of Star System:
Name of Sun (Which is ussually the name of the system):
Names of Planets in the System:

Please try to submit all of your systems in one post to make it easier to accumilate the systems. All members with stellar territory are required to participate. I will make the maps as soon as I can. They will look like my Titus Verge map on the Doctrine page. The maps will be displayed in the "reserved" post on the Doctrine page. Thanks for your participation. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Last edited by Magna Omega on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I have told Falkon Towne to apply here O.K.?
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 pm

Hornopolis wrote:I have told Falkon Towne to apply here O.K.?

Yes.

Old Erisia wrote:

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:22 pm

O.K. Magna Omega will do.
4/11/11

Magna Omega
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Magna Omega » Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Official JSA Comunique

To The Emirate of Emeraria:

The Federation of Magna Omega ,on behalf of the JSA entirey, is pleased to inform you that you are to be confired a planetary grant. In the intrest of greater JSA expansion you are granted the The Chaffee Fringe system which lies on the periphery of JSA space. The MOSDC 4th fleet has secured the system and awaits the Emerarian colonization effort. This grant is without price and is bestowed on behalf of the whole JSA. We hope you use this system well and we wish you prosperity and wealth for your future colonization efforts.

Your faithful ally,
Minister of Stellar Affairs - Greys Coleus

Old Erisia wrote:

Kisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kisia » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Name of Star System: Ysolean
Name of Sun (Which is ussually the name of the system): Ysolean
Names of Planets in the System: Tranitoa, Haiot, Esaa, New Gunstan, Naion, Iknaia, Faria
Member of TSAR

Kisian Newsthread
Factbook of the Kisian League

LadyRadarEars: I forgot what Kisian ships are powered by
Crypt: unfiltered nationalism

Daimler-Benz: The League is literally just 'Have War Crimes, Will Travel'

Zuulman: Kisia is my spirit animal.

Daimler-Benz: There's spilling blood and dragging an inflatable kiddy pool around with you to drain your enemies' jugulars into so that you might be able to swim in it

Devee: Kisian children's ideas of games are using worn out artillery pieces left around from constant clan warfare to play ‘lob unexploded ordnance at the neighbour kids’

Ekilion
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 27, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ekilion » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:48 pm

Sorry not exactly shure how this works do we bring our planets from the other (Galaxy Maps) and put them in here as a single system. (Mine are part of two systems and half of my planets are a series of moons that orbit someone elses planet.)
Factbook: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=25855
Ekon: We try to avoid getting ourselves genocided
Premislyd: ^First time I've ever heard that

Proud member of TSAR. By way of Indentured servitude to the Vipran Imperium.
"We're never going to survive unless we get a little bit crazy"

Hornopolis
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Hornopolis » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Offical Imperial Naval Command Comunique

To The Emirate of Emeraria:

The Empire of Hornopolis is pleased to inform you that you have been granted most the planet of Zygous Alpha to help bolster Emeraria's colonization efforts. This planet is given to Emeraria without charge, although there will be Imperial Naval Bases on the planet, Emerarian Goverment will be in full control of Zygous Alpha the bases are there to help in case of war. We wish this planet will help you prosper in the future.

Your ally,

Kommandant Hienrich Dacheu
Last edited by Hornopolis on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
4/11/11

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay