NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Riders - The Elite Cavalry of NationStates

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Graf von Schlieffen
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Graf von Schlieffen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:26 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Coraxion wrote:There are no Privileged Regions, no matter whom could be 'Native' of this or that Dump.

Can I quote you on this in the future, because I think I will. It's good to see that TBR cares so much about Raider Unity, that they won't even try to avoid tagging their own.

As for the tagging thing? Call me when TBR does something relevant. The "On Raiding" link in Bodobol's signature describes my opinion perfectly. Furthermore, it's kind of difficult to do anything when our opponents have become 100% script-dependent ;)

Oh, now we are scrutinized for tagging our own protectorates. File a coplaint to TBR General Staff :p

Something relevant? Umm yeah we are still keeping Anarchy under occupation while being active and raiding every update. I call that relevant.
Miniluv: War is Peace! ✯

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:27 am

Graf von Schlieffen wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:
Can I quote you on this in the future, because I think I will. It's good to see that TBR cares so much about Raider Unity, that they won't even try to avoid tagging their own.

As for the tagging thing? Call me when TBR does something relevant. The "On Raiding" link in Bodobol's signature describes my opinion perfectly. Furthermore, it's kind of difficult to do anything when our opponents have become 100% script-dependent ;)

Oh, now we are scrutinized for tagging our own protectorates. File a coplaint to TBR General Staff :p

Something relevant? Umm yeah we are still keeping Anarchy under occupation while being active and raiding every update. I call that relevant.

Last I checked, Anarchy is still eons away from any potential re-founding or passwording. You're going to have to try harder, love.
Actually, I'm scrutinizing you for raiding the protectorates of organizations as UIAF; not to mention repeatedly sending their switchers to TRR.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Graf von Schlieffen
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Graf von Schlieffen » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:31 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Graf von Schlieffen wrote:

Last I checked, Anarchy is still eons away from any potential re-founding or passwording. You're going to have to try harder, love.
Actually, I'm scrutinizing you for raiding the protectorates of organizations as UIAF; not to mention repeatedly sending their switchers to TRR.

That problem has ben fixed old friend, discussion closed. And their switchers were sent to TRR because of not being marked and having Coraxion go Berserk. And why do you care about UIAF protectorates anyway?
As long as we disrupt the native community in Anarchy and you defenders can't do anything about it, I call it a win.
Last edited by Graf von Schlieffen on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miniluv: War is Peace! ✯

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:54 am

My 'berzerking' against UIAF's Dump is already History and solved. Traitors cannot change that. Tim.

viewtopic.php?p=19407998#p19407998

End of Case II

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Founded: Nov 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Nephmir wrote:That would be the best thing I've ever seen...it'd be an unstoppable superpower.

Isn't that your goal? :eyebrow:
Proud citizen of Lazarus, TRR and TEP.
Regarding the Security Council
On Moderators

SkyDip wrote:You say that like sometimes I'm out of over-dramatic hyperbole mode.

Ridersyl wrote:Right, that's why you locked your thread after I exposed it.... 'Cause you found it funny. ;)

Ambroscus Koth wrote:What self-respecting region would willingly join an alliance with CAS?

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Lemongrad Union wrote:
Nephmir wrote:That would be the best thing I've ever seen...it'd be an unstoppable superpower.

Isn't that your goal? :eyebrow:

Yes, but that's years away.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm back,did you guys miss me? :D
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Port blood wrote:I'm back,did you guys miss me? :D

I did.
On Moderators

SkyDip wrote:You say that like sometimes I'm out of over-dramatic hyperbole mode.

Ridersyl wrote:Right, that's why you locked your thread after I exposed it.... 'Cause you found it funny. ;)

Ambroscus Koth wrote:What self-respecting region would willingly join an alliance with CAS?

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:03 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Lemongrad Union wrote:Isn't that your goal? :eyebrow:

How many? :p
On Moderators

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:04 pm

Lemongrad Union wrote:

I did.

"you guys" meaning TBR,I never knew you were allowed in TBR,I thought they had standards
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Seipucr
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seipucr » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Ridersyl wrote:Defenders have given up on defending helpless founderless regions from our tag raids! :clap:

"When the going gets tough, give up and do something easier." - Motto of the Defender

Or, you know, the major opinion of "ALL REGIONS MUST BE DEFENDED, EVEN FROM MEANINGLESS TAGS" has died off, and a more sensible opinion of "Why the hell does someone changing the WFE, then leaving the region matter?" has come about.

Seipucr
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seipucr » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:08 pm

I DID D: :P

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Port blood wrote:
Lemongrad Union wrote:I did.

"you guys" meaning TBR,I never knew you were allowed in TBR,I thought they had standards

Das Land von Rammstein
On Moderators

Seipucr
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seipucr » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:09 pm

Bob Moran wrote:
Seipucr wrote:
wat

TITO did a mission, so did LLA, WHR, etc.

:P.

A lot of people have decided defending tags aren't really worth it.

(This is Horse btw)

Sweden and The Quiver? looking at it quickly Sweden tag was removed, and you guys defended a tag in The Quiver. That's hardly a ''mission'', you can do better!

I KNOW I KNOW
I'm lazy though :P.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:18 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Lemongrad Union wrote:Isn't that your goal? :eyebrow:

oh, you can see into the future!!! that's awesome.
Last edited by Feuer Ritter on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lemongrad Union
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Lemongrad Union » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Nephmir wrote:Yes, but that's years away.

Psychic Nephmir and Psychic Feuer in a battle for the future! :clap:
On Moderators

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:24 pm

Feuer Ritter wrote:
Nephmir wrote:Yes, but that's years away.

Thanks, I've been working on it for a few months now :p
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Totally Not Leningrad Union
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Totally Not Leningrad Union » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Nephmir wrote:
Feuer Ritter wrote:

Thanks, I've been working on it for a few months now :p

How do you plan on getting there?
ن In Solidarity with Middle Eastern Christians ن
RIP Leningrad Union, 6583 posts and 1.243 billion people. Unjustly DEATed.

Want to join a fun forums website that isn't exclusive/selective?
Arglorand wrote:
Totally Not Leningrad Union wrote:Just shut down their government already.

Unfortunately, North Korea doesn't have the Republican Party.
The Grey Wolf wrote:Yes, in this world filled with wars, murder, rape, and crime in general...

Our biggest problem is children looking at titties.

Immoren wrote:I'd think that comparing FB to Twitter and Instagram is like comparing apples and baseballs.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:51 pm

Seipucr wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:Defenders have given up on defending helpless founderless regions from our tag raids! :clap:

Or, you know, the major opinion of "ALL REGIONS MUST BE DEFENDED, EVEN FROM MEANINGLESS TAGS" has died off, and a more sensible opinion of "Why the hell does someone changing the WFE, then leaving the region matter?" has come about.

They're only declared meaningless now because you don't have the manpower or the morale to defend them anymore. It's cool to see that defenders have been beaten back so badly that they've set minimums on what they'll defend.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Ridersyl wrote:They're only declared meaningless now because you don't have the manpower or the morale to defend them anymore. It's cool to see that defenders have been beaten back so badly that they've set minimums on what they'll defend.

Not defending against taggers isn't a new thing. Its good for a giggle sometimes but thats about it.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Seipucr
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seipucr » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Ridersyl wrote:They're only declared meaningless now because you don't have the manpower or the morale to defend them anymore. It's cool to see that defenders have been beaten back so badly that they've set minimums on what they'll defend.

Not defending against taggers isn't a new thing. Its good for a giggle sometimes but thats about it.

^This

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:31 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:As for the tagging thing? Call me when TBR does something relevant. The "On Raiding" link in Bodobol's signature describes my opinion perfectly. Furthermore, it's kind of difficult to do anything when our opponents have become 100% script-dependent ;)

I do love the way Tim sits in these forums and makes desperately snide comments while raider forces hold three separate regions simultaneously. Always good for a laugh.

Havl
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Ugh. You tag raided us right before we were the featured region.
Same flag, same motto, same whatever since 2004.
Champions: World Cup of Hockey 20, 21, 22, 25
Hosts: NationStates Sports Car Series 1, 2, 3, 4

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Consular wrote:I do love the way Tim sits in these forums and makes desperately snide comments while raider forces hold three separate regions simultaneously. Always good for a laugh.

Couldn't agree more. :lol:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:50 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:

:roll:
There are one little error in your thinking DYP, what happens when we really get those 10-20 diciplined Updaters online same time for Tag Raiding?

Do you get Giggles then? Are our targets possibly then something worth of Defending? What is that important region and worth of your defense, place where you pile your troops for Blocking our Tag Raiding? And few more good questions. You giggle only because you're flanked and ridiculed yourself out from one important Front of R/D GamePlay. We, The Black Riders did that, and on the fields, not on the Forums, DYP.

The Black Riders Continuous Tag Raiding business is done if not for nothing else, then keeping up our Combat Readiness and for Training new Updaters, totally regardless of how Fendas may think or do with it. Also, there are some publicity aspects in that practice too. You are too wise and experienced for pretending you do not know these things, DYP. :hug:

R/D Gameplay Organisations' Level of Organisational Skills can be measured directly by looking its ability keep up continuous Update activity same time when there are long term Occupation(s) going on, For what ever causes and goal. You know that very well DYP. :)
Last edited by Coraxion on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay