NATION

PASSWORD

Osiris

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 06, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:16 pm

Pierconium wrote:
The Wandering Bard wrote:
Dead serious.

Interesting.

So when I take a nation, like Pierconium, or some other nation that I as an individual have had a hand in running over the last 10+ years, and gain a position of power within a make-believe world that is built upon simulating a nation with issues that include the mass starvation and killing of my own citizens on occasion and I project a certain motif outward to other nations within this realm I am supposed to consider their feelings about my actions because this "mirrors real life"?

you're putting a ridiculous setting to what I said. It's obvious that your nations citizens don't actually exist. But regions are homes to many people and over the months/years that they exist, people do build an attachment to them. All of the offsite politics and manipulations, etc. all affect real people in real ways. The politics in this game build up bitter rivalries that exist beyond the scope of this game and beyond the scope that this game originally intended. At the point of taking power in your region, you should consider other peoples reactions to your decisions and actions, because they ARE real. Even if you make it clear to them that you're only playing the game, you're still going to come off as a dick, especially if you do something to ruin their home or ruin their way of life in their home.

This world is no more make believe than the world we inhabit with our physical bodies. It exists and within it, we exist as surely as we exist outside of it at the same time.
Last edited by The Wandering Bard on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Pierconium wrote:Interesting.

So when I take a nation, like Pierconium, or some other nation that I as an individual have had a hand in running over the last 10+ years, and gain a position of power within a make-believe world that is built upon simulating a nation with issues that include the mass starvation and killing of my own citizens on occasion and I project a certain motif outward to other nations within this realm I am supposed to consider their feelings about my actions because this "mirrors real life"?

you're putting a ridiculous setting to what I said. It's obvious that your nations citizens don't actually exist. But regions are homes to many people and over the months/years that they exist, people do build an attachment to them. All of the offsite politics and manipulations, etc. all affect real people in real ways. The politics in this game build up bitter rivalries that exist beyond the scope of this game and beyond the scope that this game originally intended. At the point of taking power in your region, you should consider other peoples reactions to your decisions and actions, because they ARE real. Even if you make it clear to them that you're only playing the game, you're still going to come off as a dick, especially if you do something to ruin their home or ruin their way of life in their home.

This world is no more make believe than the world we inhabit with our physical bodies. It exists and within it, we exist as surely as we exist outside of it at the same time.

You were (mostly) good until that last paragraph. :p
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Pierconium
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:20 pm

The Wandering Bard wrote:you're putting a ridiculous setting to what I said. It's obvious that your nations citizens don't actually exist. But regions are homes to many people and over the months/years that they exist, people do build an attachment to them. All of the offsite politics and manipulations, etc. all affect real people in real ways. The politics in this game build up bitter rivalries that exist beyond the scope of this game and beyond the scope that this game originally intended. At the point of taking power in your region, you should consider other peoples reactions to your decisions and actions, because they ARE real. Even if you make it clear to them that you're only playing the game, you're still going to come off as a dick, especially if you do something to ruin their home or ruin their way of life in their home.

So you are saying that when I purged regions of thousands of nations that I was causing harm to those nations in an OOC sense and that it affected their home life?

If that is the case for you or anyone else, I would suggest a healthy dose of "Turn Off The Computer" and read a book.

And yes, I know I come across as a dick. And I sleep just fine at night in that knowledge.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

Durkadurkiranistan II
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Durkadurkiranistan II » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Pierconium wrote:
Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:
Well what's on full display here is that almost nobody truly understands how influence works except for myself and a few others. Few truly know the equations of how it is gained, lost, and spent.

This, and your comment(s) earlier on the subject, is both correct and incorrect. While it is correct to state that Influence does not funnel based upon ejections it is incorrect to state that Influence is only controlled by the number of endorsements received. What you fail to mention, since I assume you know, is that once you eject one of the larger Influence nations with larger numbers of endorsements from the region then the overall relationship of the WA Delegate to the rest of the region in regards to how many endorsements it holds compared to how many endorsements are held by others does increase. While this is not always a direct correlation to increasing Influence levels it is a factor.

Plus, utilizing 55% of your then existing Influence might have left you with insufficient Influence to eject the second nation at 49% but that is not an exact science and the margin of error, in consideration of the end result, could have prompted the effort. Also, it seems that you are looking at the percentages holistically, not necessarily cumulatively. So ejecting the first would have brought you to a level roughly equivalent to the second, meaning that it would likely have utilized nearly 100% of your remaining Influence to eject, but just as likely 95%. Also, since you would have maintained a higher number of endorsements than the 49% nation then your rate of Influence over subsequent updates would have risen faster, thus alleviating the dilemma in a matter of days.

As you say, you may not have had a matter of days left in your reign. Cutting your losses was the best bet in this situation. But for the fun of it, I still personally would have stuck it to the ringleaders if possible. That is just because I am such a nice guy.

EDIT: Grammar

Actually in my case it is an exact science, because I (and a few other players) know the exact equations. :p Those equations are actually pretty simple, and not hard to figure out if you observe and are good at math. I wouldn't be surprised if the rules were different back when you were a feeder delegate. I know for sure we didn't have a way to quantify influence back then the way we can now with census #65. But at the end of the day you're right, should have just banned some high influence nations to piss them off.
Former Delegate of the North Pacific (x2)
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Former Delegate of Osiris
Former Delegate of Lazarus

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Durkadurkiranistan II wrote:
Pierconium wrote:This, and your comment(s) earlier on the subject, is both correct and incorrect. While it is correct to state that Influence does not funnel based upon ejections it is incorrect to state that Influence is only controlled by the number of endorsements received. What you fail to mention, since I assume you know, is that once you eject one of the larger Influence nations with larger numbers of endorsements from the region then the overall relationship of the WA Delegate to the rest of the region in regards to how many endorsements it holds compared to how many endorsements are held by others does increase. While this is not always a direct correlation to increasing Influence levels it is a factor.

Plus, utilizing 55% of your then existing Influence might have left you with insufficient Influence to eject the second nation at 49% but that is not an exact science and the margin of error, in consideration of the end result, could have prompted the effort. Also, it seems that you are looking at the percentages holistically, not necessarily cumulatively. So ejecting the first would have brought you to a level roughly equivalent to the second, meaning that it would likely have utilized nearly 100% of your remaining Influence to eject, but just as likely 95%. Also, since you would have maintained a higher number of endorsements than the 49% nation then your rate of Influence over subsequent updates would have risen faster, thus alleviating the dilemma in a matter of days.

As you say, you may not have had a matter of days left in your reign. Cutting your losses was the best bet in this situation. But for the fun of it, I still personally would have stuck it to the ringleaders if possible. That is just because I am such a nice guy.

EDIT: Grammar

Actually in my case it is an exact science, because I (and a few other players) know the exact equations. :p Those equations are actually pretty simple, and not hard to figure out if you observe and are good at math. I wouldn't be surprised if the rules were different back when you were a feeder delegate. I know for sure we didn't have a way to quantify influence back then the way we can now with census #65. But at the end of the day you're right, should have just banned some high influence nations to piss them off.

Well, in that I must concede. You are right, I am old. And yes, some of the mathematics have changed since I last held one of the big chairs.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:24 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:

You were good until that last paragraph. :p

I don't really care if people get it or not. I'm not going to waste time trying to explain an already simplified statement. You either see the reality for what it is, or you don't.

You don't get it, Pierce. To some people, this is their life. They have nothing worth shutting off their computer for, because this IS the last free realm of existence in the world. Where else can people go? When all avenues of freedom in the physical world are denied, people are going to retreat within their minds. And when you destroy those avenues, too? You destroy people. And, I don't care if I come off as overly-sensitive or not.

I would suggest a healthy dose of 'knock your shit off because other people are getting tired of it.'

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:30 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:You were good until that last paragraph. :p

I don't really care if people get it or not. I'm not going to waste time trying to explain an already simplified statement. You either see the reality for what it is, or you don't.

You don't get it, Pierce. To some people, this is their life. They have nothing worth shutting off their computer for, because this IS the last free realm of existence in the world. Where else can people go? When all avenues of freedom in the physical world are denied, people are going to retreat within their minds. And when you destroy those avenues, too? You destroy people. And, I don't care if I come off as overly-sensitive or not.

I would suggest a healthy dose of 'knock your shit off because other people are getting tired of it.'

The difference between your prescription and mine, it seems, is that I know how to differentiate between this realm and RL so your dosage levels would be ineffective.

Regardless, you are right, some people can't determine reality from a game. You come across as such an individual. Good for you. The good thing about this game is that you can create your own utopia and do whatever you like, wherever you like, whenever you like. If that happens to coincide with what others are doing, great. But when it doesn't then you and those like you cry foul and bitch and moan about the injustice the "world".

Well, here is a tip for you. Those of us that choose to play the Tyrant (capital T) don't care. In particular, I can tell you with 100% certainty that I personally do not care. I just don't. No amount of complaining about how I choose to play the game will ever change how I choose to play the game, because at the end of the day, I just turn it off and go about my life.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Christian Democrats
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 29, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Christian Democrats » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:33 pm

The Wandering Bard wrote:This world is no more make believe than the world we inhabit with our physical bodies.

:lol2:
Leo Tolstoy wrote:Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.
GA#160: Forced Marriages Ban Act (79%)
GA#175: Organ and Blood Donations Act (68%)^
SC#082: Repeal "Liberate Catholic" (80%)
GA#200: Foreign Marriage Recognition (54%)
GA#213: Privacy Protection Act (70%)
GA#231: Marital Rape Justice Act (81%)^
GA#233: Ban Profits on Workers' Deaths (80%)*
GA#249: Stopping Suicide Seeds (70%)^
GA#253: Repeal "Freedom in Medical Research" (76%)
GA#285: Assisted Suicide Act (70%)^
GA#310: Disabled Voters Act (81%)
GA#373: Repeal "Convention on Execution" (54%)
GA#468: Prohibit Private Prisons (57%)^

* denotes coauthorship
^ repealed resolution
#360: Electile Dysfunction
#452: Foetal Furore
#560: Bicameral Backlash
#570: Clerical Errors

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Pierconium wrote:

The difference between your prescription and mine, it seems, is that I know how to differentiate between this realm and RL so your dosage levels would be ineffective.

Regardless, you are right, some people can't determine reality from a game. You come across as such an individual. Good for you. The good thing about this game is that you can create your own utopia and do whatever you like, wherever you like, whenever you like. If that happens to coincide with what others are doing, great. But when it doesn't then you and those like you cry foul and bitch and moan about the injustice the "world".

Well, here is a tip for you. Those of us that choose to play the Tyrant (capital T) don't care. In particular, I can tell you with 100% certainty that I personally do not care. I just don't. No amount of complaining about how I choose to play the game will ever change how I choose to play the game, because at the end of the day, I just turn it off and go about my life.

Do you? Do you really have the power to differentiate between reality and what's not reality? You just said you don't care. You view it as a game, so to hell with all the people who don't, right? All that matters is your own perspective which is so much more important than the caring and feeling perspectives of other people, right?

You choose to be a tyrant? Good for you. I don't. I eat tyrants for lunch and then go about my business. At the end of the day, I turn off my computer and go outside and visit my friends and remember the human aspect of life in general. I get in touch with nature and remember the vibrancy of life and positive thought. I fight on all fronts, especially fronts like this where the line between reality and fiction is so blurred as to be non-existent.

But, I don't expect you to care. You have a place where you can be a tyrant and get away with what you want to without thought or regard whatsoever toward how people take it, so it makes your own suffering less. You're immature and selfish, through and through. If that doesn't show up in your 'real life', it's only because you're too much of a coward to show it, for fear of what might happen to you if you do. People have to put up with you only because they can't be rid of you.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:45 pm

Pierconium wrote:The difference between your prescription and mine, it seems, is that I know how to differentiate between this realm and RL so your dosage levels would be ineffective.

Do you? Do you really have the power to differentiate between reality and what's not reality? You just said you don't care. You view it as a game, so to hell with all the people who don't, right? All that matters is your own perspective which is so much more important than the caring and feeling perspectives of other people, right?

You choose to be a tyrant? Good for you. I don't. I eat tyrants for lunch and then go about my business. At the end of the day, I turn off my computer and go outside and visit my friends and remember the human aspect of life in general. I get in touch with nature and remember the vibrancy of life and positive thought. I fight on all fronts, especially fronts like this where the line between reality and fiction is so blurred as to be non-existent.

But, I don't expect you to care. You have a place where you can be a tyrant and get away with what you want to without thought or regard whatsoever toward how people take it, so it makes your own suffering less. You're immature and selfish, through and through. If that doesn't show up in your 'real life', it's only because you're too much of a coward to show it, for fear of what might happen to you if you do. People have to put up with you only because they can't be rid of you.

Yes, my perspective is the only one I care about.

I do find it amusing that you espouse two completely separate viewpoints as your own within the above however. There is medication for that I believe. I do find your assumptions about my RL amusing as well. Simply because I enjoy playing in a simulation game as the villain you assume that it has an impression upon my life outside of the game. That only illustrates your own issues, not mine. Calling me names will not bother me because you are just some random person in a game. As I said, it is just a game. Your feelings don't come into my gameplay equation.

But, I will mind my place. Your claim at being a Tyrant eater has frightened me.
Last edited by Pierconium on Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Communist Eraser
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Communist Eraser » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:47 pm

I we sh he would psychoanalyze me too. I'm on my phone, but I'll submit my gameplay philosophy later
EASTERN EUROPE: The MELTING POT OF IDEOLOGIES
An Libertarian Socialist Peacezone. Four Principles of Peacezone Theory

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Communist Eraser wrote:I we sh he would psychoanalyze me too. I'm on my phone, but I'll submit my gameplay philosophy later

I could attempt it for you but I doubt I have the expertise in these matters that the Bard has displayed.

If you don't hold hands with everyone else and ask everyone else's opinion before making a decision in a leadership position and you happen to enjoy playing the game as just a game instead of as an extension of your own life then you are a coward and a horrible person that people in your RL really hate and just tolerate because they have no other options, evidently because they suck too.

How's that? :)
Tyrant (Ret.)

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Pierconium wrote:

Yes, my perspective is the only one I care about.

I do find it amusing that you espouse two completely separate viewpoints as your own within the above however. There is medication for that I believe. I do find your assumptions about my RL amusing as well. Simply because I enjoy playing in a simulation game as the villain you assume that it has an impression upon my life outside of the game. That only illustrates your own issues, not mine. Calling me names will not bother me because you are just some random person in a game. As I said, it is just a game. Your feelings don't come into my gameplay equation.

But, I will mind my place. Your claim at being a Tyrant eater has frightened me.

It does, and the fact that you don't see that kind of frightens me. How you choose to represent yourself in any aspect of life, especially if you try so desperately to hide it in other aspects of life, directly correlates with who you are. I would not want to associate with you anywhere, because in some small part of your life, you choose to act as you do toward other people. No matter how much good you do in all other aspects of life, there is that part of you that you allow to run rampant. To me, that shows who you really are when pretending to be something else. Like those goody-goody people that play such great villains in movies. They do that because deep down, they want to be the villain but are too scared of actually doing so.

The difference between you and I is that I recognize that part of myself and I've reconciled with it and it is now the servant of the better part of myself. I don't make excuses for it, nor do I try to hide it in any aspect of life. In fact, in all aspects of life, including this one, I follow the same path, which shows no regret or hidden wishes. I don't, in any way, want to be a tyrant or step all over people, because I understand so much the varying types of person and personality. I know that we're all equal and we all suffer in different ways.

If you don't hold hands with everyone else and ask everyone else's opinion before making a decision in a leadership position and you happen to enjoy playing the game as just a game instead of as an extension of your own life then you are a coward and a horrible person that people in your RL really hate and just tolerate because they have no other options, evidently because they suck too.

And, no, that's not what I said. All I said was that you should always account for other people and their feelings and make the appropriate decision, which isn't always going to coincide with peoples feelings. The fact is that you don't enjoy playing this game; you enjoy stomping all over people and being a dick and that's why you play this game. I never said that people in RL really hate him and I never said they only tolerate him because they have no other options or because they suck, too. Odds are, he's probably a really quiet person in real life that seemingly minds his own business. But, secretly, he wishes... well, we see what he secretly wishes. That doesn't even make him a bad person, because everyone has been there at least once, or will be there at least once in their lives.

but yeah, the longer you persist in arguing this chain, the worse you will look for it. It's just like politics in real life. That's just a game, too, yet it affects a lot of people who don't want to play the game the same way and it ruins their lives and forces them to do things they don't like. They, too, get fed up and tired with it; and they, too, are told to simmer down and not take it so seriously; or given other reasons and bullshit excuses for why it's going on. Eventually, those emotional people win out and when they wake up and realize their own power... You can laugh and scoff, now; but your face will blanch as color leaves it and you realize the ferocity of your opponents that you just stepped all over for your own 'gameplay'.

You can run on for a long time, run on for a long time, run on for a long time; but sooner or later, God'll cut you down.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

To the wall of text poster above:

I do not believe I am the one that will look the worse for wear when this exchange ends. You come across as a deranged individual that can not differentiate an online simulation game from real life. Further, you claim that you can while arguing against the very same principle within the same posts. It is like two (or three) people are typing out your replies simultaneously.

I am consistent. I have played NS on and off since the very beginning. I do things my way on my terms. Does that mean in RL I want to be an autocrat and harass people? No. The fact that you can't realize that there is a difference between how one might act within a game and how one might act in RL is troubling. I wouldn't wish to associate with you in RL either, because you might decide to stab me for ejecting your nation in an online simulation game. You come across as nuts, no offense.

You claiming that actors portraying villains in movies is an illustration of how they wish to truly be in life is disturbing. That illustrates your own depravity. Again, another reason while I would not associate with you in RL, because again, you come across as nuts.

So no, your diatribe on the virtues of hand-holding in NS does not bother me. Nor does it reflect poorly upon my persona or the character I portray in this realm. As I have said, I do not care. Blather away.
Tyrant (Ret.)

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Pierconium wrote:To the wall of text poster above:

I do not believe I am the one that will look the worse for wear when this exchange ends. You come across as a deranged individual that can not differentiate an online simulation game from real life. Further, you claim that you can while arguing against the very same principle within the same posts. It is like two (or three) people are typing out your replies simultaneously.

I am consistent. I have played NS on and off since the very beginning. I do things my way on my terms. Does that mean in RL I want to be an autocrat and harass people? No. The fact that you can't realize that there is a difference between how one might act within a game and how one might act in RL is troubling. I wouldn't wish to associate with you in RL either, because you might decide to stab me for ejecting your nation in an online simulation game. You come across as nuts, no offense.

You claiming that actors portraying villains in movies is an illustration of how they wish to truly be in life is disturbing. That illustrates your own depravity. Again, another reason while I would not associate with you in RL, because again, you come across as nuts.

So no, your diatribe on the virtues of hand-holding in NS does not bother me. Nor does it reflect poorly upon my persona or the character I portray in this realm. As I have said, I do not care. Blather away.

No, that's not how I come off, and no, you don't come off as consistent. The fact that you don't realize the values of reality inherent in this 'game' only serves to prove how right I am. You've already stated that you don't care, so why do you care so much in arguing your side of things? If we're to take you at your word for it, then you don't care and all of this is just for grins and giggles. My own depravity? For fighting for people who care about things? Alright. I suppose if the shoe fits. By that logic, one who fights for the value of life of another is depraved.

Edit: and I never said that was the only reason that actors choose to portray villains. I just said it was a reason. There's also the possibility that they have a job to do and they fit the part of a villain fairly well. Here, you have much more of a choice, since you're not paid for what you do, so I chose to use the example I used in the manner that I used it to fit the situation.
Last edited by The Wandering Bard on Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Pierconium wrote:To the wall of text poster above:

No, that's not how I come off, and no, you don't come off as consistent. The fact that you don't realize the values of reality inherent in this 'game' only serves to prove how right I am. You've already stated that you don't care, so why do you care so much in arguing your side of things? If we're to take you at your word for it, then you don't care and all of this is just for grins and giggles. My own depravity? For fighting for people who care about things? Alright. I suppose if the shoe fits. By that logic, one who fights for the value of life of another is depraved.

Edit: and I never said that was the only reason that actors choose to portray villains. I just said it was a reason. There's also the possibility that they have a job to do and they fit the part of a villain fairly well.

Umm, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

And yes, I am responding for the entertainment value of watching you post on and on about how NS is "reality" and that I am the one that is mistaken. Ask around, I do this sort of thing for fun here, although my last go around the NS forums were not so much in use as they are these days. That's a good thing for me, means I have more playthings to toy with from my diabolical villain lair before I go offline and kick a dog or something.
Tyrant (Ret.)

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Pierconium wrote:

Edit: and I never said that was the only reason that actors choose to portray villains. I just said it was a reason. There's also the possibility that they have a job to do and they fit the part of a villain fairly well.

Umm, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

And yes, I am responding for the entertainment value of watching you post on and on about how NS is "reality" and that I am the one that is mistaken. Ask around, I do this sort of thing for fun here, although my last go around the NS forums were not so much in use as they are these days. That's a good thing for me, means I have more playthings to toy with from my diabolical villain lair before I go offline and kick a dog or something.

alrighty then. So people know not to take you seriously, since you're not actually arguing this and instead are just instigating for your own pleasure. Thanks for clearing that up.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:48 pm

Pierconium wrote:Umm, yeah. Keep telling yourself that, buddy.

alrighty then. So people know not to take you seriously, since you're not actually arguing this and instead are just instigating for your own pleasure. Thanks for clearing that up.

If that is how you wish to interpret it then that is your choice. Most people take me seriously because my persona in the game is a serious individual, I just don't make the game itself serious business for my life. There is a key difference there that you seem to lack.

Otherwise, yes, I am instigating for my own pleasure. Your tears are delicious.
Tyrant (Ret.)

The Wandering Bard
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wandering Bard » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Pierconium wrote:

If that is how you wish to interpret it then that is your choice. Most people take me seriously because my persona in the game is a serious individual, I just don't make the game itself serious business for my life. There is a key difference there that you seem to lack.

Otherwise, yes, I am instigating for my own pleasure. Your tears are delicious.

My attorneys have advised me not to respond to you any further. 8)

Rebel Moldavi States
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Rebel Moldavi States » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Well...on topic, it seems that something new has happened in Osiris now.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Rebel Moldavi States wrote:Well...on topic, it seems that something new has happened in Osiris now.

and the Pope is Catholic. What else is new?
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Dread Lady Nathicana
Retired Moderator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dread Lady Nathicana » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:28 pm

Corporation de Apple wrote:Well, folks, let's hope that this thread doesn't get derailed *cough*. I hope that we can have relative respect for everyone.

That's everyone's hope, but alas ... we end up having to deal with this sort of crap. (see past however many posts that appear to be doing nothing but antagonizing one another)

Going to pad this for now, thanks. A more thorough going-over may be in order.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay