NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of Kings and Emperors Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Augustus Rex
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Rex » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:39 am

That's a lot of words for an issue that "makes little difference".
Formerly known as Gibraltarica

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 13, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:27 am

Augustus Rex wrote:That's a lot of words for an issue that "makes little difference".

You and I clearly have different ideas about what constitutes "a lot of words".
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Duke of Roskilde, of Balder

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

Canton Empire
Senator

Founded: Mar 24, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Canton Empire » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:52 am

Onderkelkia wrote:
Augustus Rex wrote:That's a lot of words for an issue that "makes little difference".

I think all of gameplay collectively has a different idea than you on what is a lot of words.
President of the Republic of Saint Osmund
Offically Called a Silly boy by the real Donald Johnson

Augustus Rex
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Rex » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:27 am

Onderkelkia wrote:

Terseness is sweeter a gift than verbosity.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:46 am

Onderkelkia wrote:

He's always been a fan of quality over quantity. Most of the game is. Though, there isn't much of quality coming out of your camp in recent memory, unless we count EMN. So, I suppose one sticks to what they can get.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:44 am

Onderkelkia wrote:This is not comparable. Individuals have no reasonable expectation of notification that they are no longer welcome in a region or on a region's forum unless they actually visit that region.

Are you saying this because you know LKE has been quietly banning Osirans from their Discord server and forum without any explanation? Tut tut. Didn't you say at some point that you would announce a proscription, but not a PNG? Is everyone in Osiris being individually PNGd? That's exciting, but seems frivolous.

Onderkelkia wrote:At no time have I tried to hide my association with the LKE. Indeed, I've spoken with you on LKE-specific matters as well as on Balder matters.

No. What you do instead is make requests on behalf of LKE and statements on behalf of Balder. This has not gone unnoticed. It's difficult not to notice someone blatantly having their interests in one region while using the weight of another to perpetuate them. LKE has sent several requests Osiris' direction in recent memory - voting against their commendation, ostracizing EMN so that they may be easily quashed, etc - all through Onder. Inversely, Onder's public statements have all been on behalf of Balder. Even in the IJCC issue when he was cited as the representation from LKE - side by side with NES and Solorni from Balder and Ervald from Europeia - the public voice he used was still Balder's. Even in the course of those conversations, Onder switched to speaking for Balder when it became convenient for him and left LKE sans representation in the discussion, which he followed up by presenting all future public conversations from the perspective of Balder and left LKE safe from the nonsense while he tossed Balder into the fray. Onder is privately the mouthpiece for LKE while publicly he lets Linkin make announcements so that he may be freed up to speak for another region.

Onderkelkia wrote:As for your complaints about lack of contact with other members of the LKE Monarchy, communication is a two-way street. Often more routine diplomatic contact is handled at a ministerial level. If Osiris wanted to speak with the Crown Prince or the Prince Imperial about any matter, then I'm quite sure they would have happily engaged with you. Maybe it would have been better if they had approached you for informal communication, but precisely the same applies the other way round. Emperor Theoden would likely have been in contact regarding several matters lately if he had not been unavoidably absent.

How long has Theoden been unavailable? Actually I did try to contact him on several occasions and found myself unable to reach him. He requires that you be friends on Discord to DM him and though I sent him a friend request back in March or April, it wasn't accepted for months and I couldn't reach him. Which is why I reached out to you instead a couple of times with questions. I hope he's okay. That's a long time to go without an Emperor.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Sancta Romana Ecclesia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sancta Romana Ecclesia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:09 am

Altinsane wrote:LKE has sent several requests Osiris' direction in recent memory - voting against their commendation, ostracizing EMN so that they may be easily quashed, etc - all through Onder.

Thanks for the free promotion of our humble region, Your Imperial Majesty. We could never reach such notoriety so quickly, without Your unyielding support.

On another matter, is the LKE's Minister of the Exterior okay? He is supposed to be "responsible for the management of the region's foreign affairs in coordination with the Emperor." Meanwhile he is not here and I just wanted to see Salv's successor. :meh:
Paulus Asteorra

The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 am

Sancta Romana Ecclesia wrote:
Altinsane wrote:LKE has sent several requests Osiris' direction in recent memory - voting against their commendation, ostracizing EMN so that they may be easily quashed, etc - all through Onder.

Thanks for the free promotion of our humble region, Your Imperial Majesty. We could never reach such notoriety so quickly, without Your unyielding support.

I'm not exactly sure what you think the LKE is notorious for.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:21 am

Altinsane wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:This is not comparable. Individuals have no reasonable expectation of notification that they are no longer welcome in a region or on a region's forum unless they actually visit that region.

Are you saying this because you know LKE has been quietly banning Osirans from their Discord server and forum without any explanation? Tut tut. Didn't you say at some point that you would announce a proscription, but not a PNG? Is everyone in Osiris being individually PNGd? That's exciting, but seems frivolous.

I am saying it because your attempted analogy was objectively weak (though I assumed you were making a comparison to Balder's PNG policies at the time).

With the exception of Cormac, I do not recall any significant Osirans who were banned from the LKE prior to the termination of the treaty. Cormac has been banned for years. After the LKE terminated the treaty today, our initial preference was not to immediately issue any bans. However, as you have now made us aware of steps targeted against LKE officials in Osiris, appropriate retaliatory measures have been taken. This does not apply to all members of Osiris.

The LKE does not use the term persona non grata. It simply declares individuals to be enemies of the state.

Altinsane wrote:No. What you do instead is make requests on behalf of LKE and statements on behalf of Balder. This has not gone unnoticed. It's difficult not to notice someone blatantly having their interests in one region while using the weight of another to perpetuate them. LKE has sent several requests Osiris' direction in recent memory - voting against their commendation, ostracizing EMN so that they may be easily quashed, etc - all through Onder. Inversely, Onder's public statements have all been on behalf of Balder. Even in the IJCC issue when he was cited as the representation from LKE - side by side with NES and Solorni from Balder and Ervald from Europeia - the public voice he used was still Balder's. Even in the course of those conversations, Onder switched to speaking for Balder when it became convenient for him and left LKE sans representation in the discussion, which he followed up by presenting all future public conversations from the perspective of Balder and left LKE safe from the nonsense while he tossed Balder into the fray. Onder is privately the mouthpiece for LKE while publicly he lets Linkin make announcements so that he may be freed up to speak for another region.

Firstly, even though the treaty has now been terminated, it remains discourteous and inappropriate for you to disclose the specific contents of diplomatic discussions that occurred while the LKE and Osiris were still allies. Of course, you had already done this in any case prior to the termination.

Secondly, in terms of the IJCC issue, the only occasion when I was cited as representation from the LKE was when you met with the Supreme Military Council (i.e. with the IJCC collectively). That was a default position because I am the LKE representative on the council, but the Supreme Military Council simply runs the IJCC as a mlitary and met you to discuss the operation and the changes in our operational procedures that resulted. It is not a diplomatic body reprsesenting the LKE, Europeia or Balder governments; that is for their own heads of government and regional institutions. On all other occasions, in our private bilateral discussions on the IJCC issue, I acted for Balder - including when you initially approached me as Statsminister of Balder to invite the Jomsvikings to join the Osiris raid on 25th August. In addition, far from making no requests on behalf of Balder, I requested a discussion in advance regarding Balder's Standing Orders amendment, that later proved to be the source of controversy when Osiris terminated its treaty with Europeia.

Thirdly, at no point did I say or do anything to link any of the issues I discussed from the LKE's perspective with any of the issues I raised from Balder's perspective. I passed on the specific LKE requests because we had a prior relationship and it seemed mutually convenient in the absence of Emperor Theoden. In reality, if my objective had been to use Balder as leverage to secure the LKE's interests, why would I have terminated the Balder-Osiris treaty, when that would so obviously risk Osiris not honouring the specific requests that the LKE had made of it? If I wished to use Balder as leverage to get Osiris to uphold the LKE's interests, then making a fuss over IJCC made no sense. I have no wish to use Balder in that way, which is perhaps where you miscalculated.

Fourthly, I did not 'let' Linkin make the LKE's announcement terminating the LKE-Osiris treaty. I continue to advise as Emperor Emeritus, but the Emperor makes the decisions and Linkin presently deputises for him as Prince Regent. Linkin drafted and issued the statement after contacting Emperor Theoden.

Finally, Balder had interests at stake in the IJCC issue to a greater extent than the LKE did. The anonymous puppet has already done us the courtesy of revealing my reaction to the fiasco on the 25th August, posted in Balder's government forums, from my perspective as Statsminister of Balder. In order to satisfy the strong concerns of our government, it was Balder, through North East Somerset, which proposed the change to IJCC Standing Orders with which Osiris later took issue and used as the justification for terminating their treaty with Europeia. It was the Balder-Europeia Treaty which was cited as being violated by Balder's IJCC Standing Orders amendment, with the LKE-Europeia Treaty not containing the same clause. It was Balder which had been interacting with Osiris about the matter beforehand. The LKE was affected, but less directly, and had other priorities. At all times as Statsminister, I acted solely with Balder's concerns in mind. If I had been making decisions for Balder as Statsminister on behalf of the LKE, I would have made different decisions.

Altinsane wrote:How long has Theoden been unavailable? Actually I did try to contact him on several occasions and found myself unable to reach him. He requires that you be friends on Discord to DM him and though I sent him a friend request back in March or April, it wasn't accepted for months and I couldn't reach him. Which is why I reached out to you instead a couple of times with questions. I hope he's okay. That's a long time to go without an Emperor.

Prior to losing home internet access due to Typhoon Ompong, Emperor Theoden had other intermittent weather-related internet difficulties related to a series of Low Pressure Areas. Before climate-related issues took their toll, Emperor Theoden's reign began with a significant domestic successes and a large rise in activity. Once he is able to resume full activity, I am confident that the domestic affairs of the LKE will be firmly back on track.

The LKE has experienced periods of absence from the Emperor and worse in the past, since 2005. We are a resilient region.

You should also bear in mind that the LKE has historically been and remains a forum-based region. Contact is far easier to make via private messages on our forums. We only created a Discord server in November 2017. Prior to that we had never really used IRC or a group chat on Skype or any other equivalent.

Sancta Romana Ecclesia wrote:On another matter, is the LKE's Minister of the Exterior okay? He is supposed to be "responsible for the management of the region's foreign affairs in coordination with the Emperor."

Treaty terminations are a specific constitutional power of the Emperor, which is why the Prince Regent is leading on the matter.

The Minister of the Exterior and other senior members of the Imperial Government are involved in coordination with the Prince Regent.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Sancta Romana Ecclesia
Envoy

Founded: Aug 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sancta Romana Ecclesia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:24 am

The Tri State Area and Maine wrote:
Sancta Romana Ecclesia wrote:Thanks for the free promotion of our humble region, Your Imperial Majesty. We could never reach such notoriety so quickly, without Your unyielding support.

My region is not the LKE. Although, the LKE is notorious for a couple of things. Mainly pertaining to Onder and other royals.
Paulus Asteorra

The Tri State Area and Maine
Envoy

Founded: Feb 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tri State Area and Maine » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:29 pm

Sancta Romana Ecclesia wrote:

My region is not the LKE. Although, the LKE is notorious for a couple of things. Mainly pertaining to Onder and other royals.

Oh, I just assumed, since the LKE likes bragging about it's notoriety, my bad.

Onderkelkia wrote:However, as you have now made us aware of steps targeted against LKE officials in Osiris, appropriate retaliatory measures have been taken. This does not apply to all members of Osiris.

Didn't Balder already do that, though? Everybody already knew you were going to find an excuse, anyway.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:14 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:However, as you have now made us aware of steps targeted against LKE officials in Osiris, appropriate retaliatory measures have been taken. This does not apply to all members of Osiris.

Didn't Balder already do that, though? Everybody already knew you were going to find an excuse, anyway.

Balder declared Syberis persona non grata in light of his insulting remarks directed at the Queen, Crown Prince and Statsminister of Balder. The incidents occurred on this forum and in the NSGP Discord server on the day leading up to Balder terminating its treaty with Osiris. This was not a retaliatory measure.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Syberis
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Oh boy, if you think that was insulting...

I'm really gonna have to work on things. I've been far too nice to everyone in this game if people think the way I've been talking about you and Rach is insulting. That was practically kind compared to how I am when I mean to be insulting.

It's cute, though, that a powerless nobody got you so riled up. You honor me with your fear. I mean, either you're afraid or your regions are so pathetic you pretend to feel threatened by the laziest player in the game to make yourself look intimidating. What do you have, boy? What is accomplished by anything you do? You rant and rave and I sit back and relax because I'm capable of not losing my mind over a game.

Y'all took retaliatory measures like you think any of us care. We booted you, who has never contributed anything of value to Osiris, and NES, someone who is publicly known to be a mole everywhere he can be. And you feel the need to pretend you're being wronged? Give me a break, the stench of your horseshit is overwhelming and I used to work at a fertilizer factory. Nobody of value in Osiris gives a shit about your "retaliatory measures," so don't pretend you accomplished something.

Now run along and prep your three page post and run back to your Discord where your people can prop you up. And you know the fun bit? Nobody's actually gonna read your post. There's teams of people who just get others to summarize for them. I'm sure as heck not gonna read it, as when I do attempt to read your posts in this thread, I find that I end the post with nothing gained, and only time lost.
An even stranger war

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:54 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
With the exception of Cormac, I do not recall any significant Osirans who were banned from the LKE prior to the termination of the treaty. Cormac has been banned for years. After the LKE terminated the treaty today, our initial preference was not to immediately issue any bans. However, as you have now made us aware of steps targeted against LKE officials in Osiris, appropriate retaliatory measures have been taken.

Well that doesn't quite add up. I was made aware of this announcement's existence only because Osirans were concerned to have found themselves banned from LKE offsite property. Before that concern, I hadn't even glanced at on-site forums in something like a week. I had already been kicked out of LKE's server before I even read the post. I could not possibly have made you aware of anything of the sort. Could we get specifics on which Osirans you have decided deserved to be banned and to which of us you've chosen to grant amnesty? And for what reason that divide has been made?

If you're insistent on Osiris footing the blame for that one, I'm not going to argue with you. Obviously I was not able to tip you off on a subject I was not aware of and you were not able to retaliate against targets I have not mentioned, but. By all means, relinquish the blame to Osiris if it will soothe your mind. Doesn't really change anything for us.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Augustus Rex
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Augustus Rex » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:01 pm

Dr. Kelkia, if you're going to beat a dead horse, then revive it to beat it again, do it the favor of ensuring it resurrects somewhere that's not Balder.

Alkasia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alkasia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Augustus Rex wrote:Dr. Kelkia, if you're going to beat a dead horse, then revive it to beat it again, do it the favor of ensuring it resurrects somewhere that's not Balder.

Vapid I still love you.
Former Delegate of XKI, current Reject with a penchant for murder.
Defender Romeo
Democratic Socialist
Koth wrote:Alk resembles some sort of slime mold that asexually reproduces scum, as is standard for XKI natives
Cormactopia Prime wrote:You're silly. I miss the XKI veterans who knew how to appropriately deal with raiders.
Kanglia wrote:Can confirm lynching Alk is the most satisfying thing. :p
Sarakart wrote:What a time to be alive. Welcome to the legislative revolution, the liberation wars have begun.

In reference to XKI's Embassy thread:
Benevolent Thomas wrote:"Something you thought you'd never see for $3000, Alex."

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:12 pm

Altinsane wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:
With the exception of Cormac, I do not recall any significant Osirans who were banned from the LKE prior to the termination of the treaty. Cormac has been banned for years. After the LKE terminated the treaty today, our initial preference was not to immediately issue any bans. However, as you have now made us aware of steps targeted against LKE officials in Osiris, appropriate retaliatory measures have been taken.

Well that doesn't quite add up. I was made aware of this announcement's existence only because Osirans were concerned to have found themselves banned from LKE offsite property. Before that concern, I hadn't even glanced at on-site forums in something like a week. I had already been kicked out of LKE's server before I even read the post. I could not possibly have made you aware of anything of the sort. Could we get specifics on which Osirans you have decided deserved to be banned and to which of us you've chosen to grant amnesty? And for what reason that divide has been made?

If you're insistent on Osiris footing the blame for that one, I'm not going to argue with you. Obviously I was not able to tip you off on a subject I was not aware of and you were not able to retaliate against targets I have not mentioned, but. By all means, relinquish the blame to Osiris if it will soothe your mind. Doesn't really change anything for us.

The information regarding Osiris's actions was provided not in your own post, but Cormac's earlier initial response to Linkin's announcement.

The retaliatory measures involve restrictions on two high-ranking officials of Osiris, namely you and the Foreign Minister of Osiris, and Osiris's ambassador to the LKE, in retaliation for Osiris action against two high-ranking officials of the LKE. If Osiris intends to act against two senior LKE officials with the conclusion of our treaty, then it cannot really complain when the LKE retaliates in kind. Despite your own derogatory and hostile comments about the LKE, we did not take this step until Cormac informed us of the Osiris measures, as we intended to conduct the treaty termination without issuing any bans against individuals. At present, no additional individuals are affected and there is no policy of prohibition towards Osiris officials or citizens more generally.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Miss Bad Life Choices
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Miss Bad Life Choices » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:14 pm

Alkasia wrote:
Augustus Rex wrote:Dr. Kelkia, if you're going to beat a dead horse, then revive it to beat it again, do it the favor of ensuring it resurrects somewhere that's not Balder.

Vapid I still love you.

If you leave me for Vapid I'll be hella upset >_>
Last edited by Miss Bad Life Choices on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xoriet: You’re the best thing to hit raiding since Sev
Miravana: "the accident" is the best way to describe Dak becoming a GCR delegate

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 am

Miss Bad Life Choices wrote:
Alkasia wrote:Vapid I still love you.

If you leave me for Vapid I'll be hella upset >_>

Follow your heart, Alk
Malphe Vytherov

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:31 am

It's interesting how both Balder and the LKE have had thin-skinned FA reactions lately, specifically related to being "insulted"...
I wonder what else the two regions have in common...? ;)
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Devi Vytherin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 12, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Devi Vytherin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:09 am

RiderSyl wrote:It's interesting how both Balder and the LKE have had thin-skinned FA reactions lately, specifically related to being "insulted"...

*wOnder :blush:
~Devi Skollvaldr
Subversive Userite Raider

Bdurham07
Lobbyist

Founded: May 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bdurham07 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:34 am

Anyone think this is going a little to far, because I do.
Osiris Sub-Vizier of gameside affairs

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
~Oscar Wilde

Th Empire of Wymondham
Attaché

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Th Empire of Wymondham » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:14 am

Bdurham07 wrote:Anyone think this is going a little to far, because I do.

For GP this is nothing
Unless stated otherwise my views are my own and do not necessarily represent those of NSToday or the Osiran Government
NSToday PR Director and Osiris Vizier of FA

Syberis
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:16 am

RiderSyl wrote:It's interesting how both Balder and the LKE have had thin-skinned FA reactions lately, specifically related to being "insulted"...

Manufactured OnderRage?
An even stranger war

Theoden Sebastian
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Theoden Sebastian » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:54 am

Hedingham Palace

Imperial Succession Day

Electors,

Last year, our region embarked on a new chapter of its history. A pillar of the Imperialist world abdicated and became Emperor Emeritus. I, as Crown Prince, stepped in to carry on his work and lead the region as the Emperor of the LKE.

Since then, a lot has change. Both home and abroad, surprises and challenges continued to test LKE’s resolve. We had to say a difficult goodbye to our old forum and search for a new home for our community. Old foes continued to malign us while new ones have emerged to challenge us. Alliances were tested. The previous year was not an easy transition. I myself know this, as circumstances beyond control have deprived me of fulfilling my regular duties for the most part of the second half of 2018.

Notwithstanding these, loyal Electors chose to rally behind the Golden Eagle and work harder to protect the peace of our community and bring it to a new age of prosperity. Senior members and newer players alike came together and proved to the world that the legacy of Imperialism we inherited carries on. It remains alive in each and every one of you and that is what will always make the LKE strong and a force to reckon with.

Today as we celebrate beginnings, renewals, I am pleased to recognize the Electors who went above and beyond the call to serve the LKE. Individuals who demonstrated loyalty, passion and an unwavering faith in our community. Please join me in congratulating the following Electors:

First, I award the Crown Prince Linkin Maximus the Order of Dynasty. The undeniable work Crown Prince Linkin rendered as Prince Regent during my absence ensured the responsibilities of the Monarchy were fulfilled and the region was with a steady leadership. He and the other members of the Imperial House as well as the Lord High Steward have my gratitude. I find great comfort in knowing that as I assume full activity as Emperor again, I will continue to have them as friends, advisers and confidants.

Second, an Elector is raised to the regional peerage. Julio of Nulkia-Sova has steadily risen to the ranks, proving both competence and commitment. He has served in a multitude of senior roles both in the executive and legislative branches of the Imperial Government, among which are stints as a Former Prime Minister of the Land of Kings and Emperors and President of the Imperial Senate. His continuing involvement in affairs of state and various contributions in the military, roleplay and the World Assembly clearly qualify him for the highest levels of recognition. He is created the Baron of Haifa.

Our current Prime Minister, John Spencer-Churchill has done fantastic work in managing the transition of the community into our new forums and overseeing domestic activity. He has led the charge into new cultural pursuits, such as roleplays in Hedingham and the housing districts, reprioritized the World of the LKE and brought forth legislation reforming the University. He has also been most helpful in strengthening our linkages with our allies and partners. The Prime Minister is created a Knight of the Most Perfect Order of Ortho.

Rayregalia von Arcadia has proven himself to be a truly loyal and dedicated member of the LKE. Having served in a number of top positions, from Governor-General of the Land of Dragonia to Minister of Culture and Private Secretary of the Emperor, Rayregalia has been key in securing priority government objectives and helping anyone whenever he can. He too is active in the cultural scene, having participated in various regional roleplays, the University and public discussions. He is awarded the Order of Achievement.

Lastly, but certainly not the least Holy Queen Erica may be a relatively new face but she has become one of our most active roleplayers. Her posts support the cultural goals of the Imperial government and help generate activity within the community. For her continuing work and support of domestic efforts, she is therefore awarded the Order of Achievement.

As we march into the new year, I call on each and every Elector to continue dedicating themselves to the glory of the LKE. No matter what challenge may come along our way, we will always prevail!

Theoden Sebastian
Retired Emperor Sequentia of The Land of Kings and Emperors
Duke of Aalborg in Balder
Other Titles and Positions, Past and Present

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay