NATION

PASSWORD

The Land of Kings and Emperors Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:
The Silver Sentinel wrote:Precisely. And even if they did, would they admit to it? They were the first ones to claim ignorance that Bob was running an illegal recruitment script on their behalf and throw him under the bus, yet they still benefited from said recruitment. Seems a little too convenient if you ask me. *waits for massive wall of text*

To be clear, I'm not making any accusations here, it was a genuine question for The LKE since I didn't see the matter addressed in their statement.

I am, and if they are smart they will maintain a policy of ambiguity on it.

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:55 pm

The Silver Sentinel wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:To be clear, I'm not making any accusations here, it was a genuine question for The LKE since I didn't see the matter addressed in their statement.

Oh okay, so you're plan is to just randomly start accusing people you are against of doing the latest rulebreaking fad and spread as much mud across as much surface area as possible? Got it.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Marselesk
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Marselesk » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:To be clear, I'm not making any accusations here, it was a genuine question for The LKE since I didn't see the matter addressed in their statement.

I feel that you are taking too much joy from these events, which benefit no one. I really hope i am wrong in my assessment, though.
99.1% Chemically Pure Raider
Field Marshal and Major of The Black Hawks
Patriarch of the House of Vasentius

Revall wrote:I will train a flock of geese for 20 years as assassins and send them to find you kleo

John Jacob wrote:Your ability to make a convincing argument based on complete bullsh*t is very impressive

Raging Zen Master wrote:As subtle as "HELLO FELLOW HUMANS, I TOO, ENJOY BREATHING OXYGEN."

Knot/Ivo wrote:Nonsense, defender budgets are set to buying cushy armchairs, not bombers!

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:05 pm

Marselesk wrote:
The Silver Sentinel wrote:I am, and if they are smart they will maintain a policy of ambiguity on it.

I feel that you are taking too much joy from these events, which benefit no one. I really hope i am wrong in my assessment, though.

I am taking zero joy. I am merely on a quest for the truth is all.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 13, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:Further to the above announcement, the LKE has promptly sought information from the leaderships of DEN and The Black Hawks. Both have confirmed that their members did not use "Predator" for triggering any of their occupations.

Uh huh.... Taken on the good word of DEN high command right?

The LKE wants to know whether its forces have been used to reinforce operations which DEN members triggered in a manner contrary to the rules.

Seeking details form DEN High Command is the only source of information we have about DEN's operations. Now we know there is an issue, we would be negligent not to ask them. However, as our statement makes clear, the situation remains under review and the LKE is actively monitoring the matter.

Mad-eye Jack wrote:Does it even matter if they used it to trigger for their big occupations?

No, of course it does not reduce the culpability of individuals who used "Predator". No one has suggested that.

We fully condemn all use of rule-breaking scripts.

It matters only in that it means, happily, our reinforcements did not support operations which DEN members triggered using "Predator".

Mad-eye Jack wrote:And to bring this back on the topic of LKE, I hope that the LKE is not looking for technicalities to maintain its relationships with regions and members that have wantonly disregarded the rules of the site, knowingly and frequently.

As our statement makes clear, we accept that there is an issue in this respect and our cooperation with these militaries is under review.

Cormactopia II wrote:The LKE has quite a bit of crossover with TBR/DEN. Are you absolutely sure Predator has never been used in your own -- or the now defunct UIAF's -- raids?

We have absolutely no information suggesting that this is the case.

As regards our crossover with DEN, it consists of two dual citizens currently - neither of them have ever participated in any LKE military operations.

The Silver Sentinel wrote:Precisely. And even if they did, would they admit to it? They were the first ones to claim ignorance that Bob was running an illegal recruitment script on their behalf and throw him under the bus, yet they still benefited from said recruitment. Seems a little too convenient if you ask me. *waits for massive wall of text*

We did not "throw Bob Moran under the bus". He betrayed and deceived us.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Duke of Roskilde, of Balder

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
Mad-eye Jack wrote:Does it even matter if they used it to trigger for their big occupations?

No, of course it does not reduce the culpability of individuals who used "Predator". No one has suggested that.
It matters only in that it means, happily, our reinforcements did not support operations which DEN members triggered using "Predator"

Onderkelkia wrote:
Cormactopia II wrote:The LKE has quite a bit of crossover with TBR/DEN. Are you absolutely sure Predator has never been used in your own -- or the now defunct UIAF's -- raids?

We have absolutely no information suggesting that this is the case.

Um..... Which is the actual official line here? Did you know, or didn't you know? You seem to be sure that you didn't reinforce a DEN raid triggered using Predator, but you don't know if you participated in your own raid that triggered using Predator? My math says a double negative equals minus two.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:33 pm

I am sorry, but even on rereading them I don't see the slightest contradiction between those statements. The first observes that, if the other assurances provided with us by DEN and TBH leaders are correct, it means that our forces did not reinforce any of their operations where "Predator" was used. The second confirms that we have no information suggesting that "Predator" was used in any of our operations. Those statements are entirely consistent.

Insofar as the first of the statements you quote is concerned, concerning reinforcements to DEN missions, it perhaps might have been better rendered by noting that it depends on whether the assurances provided to us are true. However, you will see I addressed that very point in the first part of that post.

When it comes to our knowledge of the "Predator" tool, if you're asking about that, I didn't know about its existence until this controversy arose.

Your presence in this thread is nothing to do with "a quest for the truth" and everything to do with baseless muck-raking.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

The Silver Sentinel
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Silver Sentinel » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:Your presence in this thread is nothing to do with "a quest for the truth" and everything to do with baseless muck-raking.

You are the one trying make public denials instead of just biting your tongue and staying silent on the matter. As long as organizations continue to try and distance themselves in an effort to cover their own asses before we even have an official judgment on the matter, it looks like they have something to hide, and I am going to do everything I can to find out what that is.The search for the truth is often a perilous journey, and you are just making that journey monumentally easier at the moment.

The LKE Embassy
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The LKE Embassy » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:21 pm

The Land of Kings and Emperors

Statement on the Osiris Coup d'état, Tuesday 19th April 2016

The Land of Kings and Emperors was proud to play a pivotal role in defeating the summer 2013 coup d'état in Osiris. Since that event, we have supported the security and freedom in Osiris as close friends of the region, partnering with the Osiris Fraternal Order since its very foundation. On 28th March 2014, we signed the Treaty of Maxonberg to formalize this partnership and cement the ties between our regions. In doing so, we pledged to provide any possible assistance in the event of an attack against the Osiris Fraternal Order, internal or external. The LKE upholds its treaties and will not compromise the guarantees that come from forming an alliance with our region. When the LKE enters into an alliance, we mean it with the same ferocity with which we declare war.

We therefore unequivocally condemn the coup against the Osiris Fraternal Order perpetrated last night by Tim Stark through his control of the delegacy and Cormac Stark by proclaiming himself pharaoh. Despite their pretence to represent the Osiris Fraternal Order, Tim Stark and Cormac Stark have betrayed its laws, its institutions and its people. In doing so, their motivations are anything but fraternal. They are not being forced into action because of a higher, noble purpose. Instead, this treachery is a brazen response to Cormac’s defeat in an internal election against The Almighty Jesus Whale. When the Deshret of Osiris was presented with the option of reversing that election through a vote to remove The Almighty Jesus Whale, the people of Osiris overwhelmingly declined to take it. Rather than respect the democratic will of the region, Tim Stark decided to collude with his friend Cormac Stark towards overthrowing the legal government of the Osiris Fraternal Order. In doing so, he betrayed the trust placed in him when he was elected Pharaoh.

The LKE therefore extends full support and recognition to The Almighty Jesus Whale in their capacity as the legitimate Pharaoh of Osiris. Our full military and diplomatic resources will be available to oppose the coup. Furthermore, we call on all other allies of Osiris to join us in expressing support for the legitimate Pharaoh and opposing this coup d'état.

Few would have expected different behaviour from Cormac Stark. He has an extensive record of betraying those who trust him. He was even previously convicted of treason against the Osiris Fraternal Order. Many will be disappointed in Tim Stark. Yet the LKE has long feared that the incumbent Minister of Intelligence of the Founderless Regions Alliance might well act in this way. We have no doubt that, even though he realises that circumstances prevent such a shift in the near future, Tim Stark would prefer to see an Osiris that would disavow the raider identity that has been integral to the Osiris Fraternal Order since its foundation; and an Osiris that would be more closely aligned to the defender world in the long-run. The FRA should be ashamed of the actions of its chief intelligence operative.

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:30 pm

And nothing of value was lost that day.
Cormac Skollvaldr
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (3x)

Awards, Honors, and WA Authorships

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:And nothing of value was lost that day.

[2016-04-18 10:20:36 PM] Tim Stark: I wager you'll be receiving a lot of word from a lot of people on the situation in Osiris, and I figure I should be as frank with you about it as possible. I like Osiris in its current state, a sovereign Imperialist region with a great community and great culture. Given the concerns of Jesus Whale's potential coup, which we held significant belief would happen, I'm taking the action that I think will best preserve the Osiris Fraternal Order ,a regime I think the Imperialist sphere views as a rather beneficial political entity rather than risking it with yet another coup by someone who used to have ties to Gatesville.
[2016-04-18 10:20:58 PM] Tim Stark: I'd of course appreciate it if the Land of Kings and Emperors were able to back our preservation efforts, but I can understand why you wouldn't. At the very least, simply sitting it out wouldn't be bad.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:33 pm

And yet:

Cormac Skollvaldr

"And to the contrary, the game is insufferably boring without Cormac's antics" - Sandaoguo (Glen-Rhodes), 22 September 2016

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Cormactopia II wrote:And yet:

Is that your new slogan? A better one would be "It's a different story every day!"

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Elegarth
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elegarth » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Those answers do not give you credit, Cormac, you are usually very good with words, use them. No?
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Royal Duke of The West Pacific
Patio Emperor of The West Pacific
Former Dragon Delegate of The West Pacific

The Delegarth

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Elegarth wrote:Those answers do not give you credit, Cormac, you are usually very good with words, use them. No?

I'm a little too busy to dignify severance of relations by a fair weather "ally," not even to mention the silly dragging of their FRA war into it, with more words than I have already used.

The Osiris Fraternal Order was disappointed to see our embassy with the West Pacific, Lazarus, even The North Pacific close. Who could be disappointed to see relations with The LKE terminated? In the long run, we will be better off without them using their treaty as leverage to try to influence our internal policy, and when this conflict ends with a decisive victory by the Osiris Fraternal Order and reunification of most of our community, The LKE will be on the outside looking in. There will not be a second treaty for "allies" who choose a document and a security threat over the best interests of our community.
Cormac Skollvaldr

Elegarth
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Elegarth » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Fair enough, and understood.
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Royal Duke of The West Pacific
Patio Emperor of The West Pacific
Former Dragon Delegate of The West Pacific

The Delegarth

The Almighty Jesus Whale
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Almighty Jesus Whale » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:20 pm

On behalf of the Osiris Fraternal Order, I would like to thank our allies of the LKE for their support in our time of need. We will not forget.
Pharaoh of Osiris

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:31 pm

The LKE Embassy wrote:Many will be disappointed in Tim Stark. Yet the LKE has long feared that the incumbent Minister of Intelligence of the Founderless Regions Alliance might well act in this way. We have no doubt that, even though he realises that circumstances prevent such a shift in the near future, Tim Stark would prefer to see an Osiris that would disavow the raider identity that has been integral to the Osiris Fraternal Order since its foundation; and an Osiris that would be more closely aligned to the defender world in the long-run. The FRA should be ashamed of the actions of its chief intelligence operative.

You know, I have been wondering, is this actually a Defender coup or is LKE just playing Tim's FRA position up for propaganda purposes.

Cormac, want to chime in on that?
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tim Stark » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Evil Wolf wrote:
The LKE Embassy wrote:Many will be disappointed in Tim Stark. Yet the LKE has long feared that the incumbent Minister of Intelligence of the Founderless Regions Alliance might well act in this way. We have no doubt that, even though he realises that circumstances prevent such a shift in the near future, Tim Stark would prefer to see an Osiris that would disavow the raider identity that has been integral to the Osiris Fraternal Order since its foundation; and an Osiris that would be more closely aligned to the defender world in the long-run. The FRA should be ashamed of the actions of its chief intelligence operative.

You know, I have been wondering, is this actually a Defender coup or is LKE just playing Tim's FRA position up for propaganda purposes.

I'll chime in happily instead.

The LKE is completely playing up my FRA position. If I had wanted to do a Defender Coup of Osiris, I would have done it at the end of my second term, a point during which I was serving as the FRA Arch-Chancellor while also having enough Regional Influence to wipe out my Vizier, every single Guardian, plus most of the Osiris middle class. While I do appreciate their fearmongering, as it makes me warm and fuzzy that I'm relevant enough to get an Onderkelkian essay, if I had wanted to execute a Defender Coup, I would have already.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:00 pm

I'll add my two cents-

I'm not going to make any public judgement on who's right or wrong, but everything I've seen offsite from the "couping" party, all of whom you all likely know I consider friends (along with many on the other side), has zero indication that this is any kind of a selfish and sore action, and especially not a defender-motivated one. What I see is the two active OFO founders, the most recent past delegate, and the obviously deeply involved syl taking an action they felt was necessary to head off worse things from occurring in Osiris. I don't presume to know enough about the situation to claim it was entirely justified or for that matter not so. It is clear their actions were in violation of the law, and that your treaty requires you to back whomever you see as the legitimate OFO. I don't think anyone is objecting either of those facts. But to say this is merely a defender coup, or Cormac being a sore loser, is framing this as something it's not. What it is Kay or may not be right, nothin I've seen frames is as either of those.

As a hypothetical, neither of those claims would have any ground had, say, Koth been delegate in this party. But as we all know both he and syl are WA banned.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:01 pm

Tim Stark wrote:I'll chime in happily instead.

The LKE is completely playing up my FRA position. If I had wanted to do a Defender Coup of Osiris, I would have done it at the end of my second term, a point during which I was serving as the FRA Arch-Chancellor while also having enough Regional Influence to wipe out my Vizier, every single Guardian, plus most of the Osiris middle class. While I do appreciate their fearmongering, as it makes me warm and fuzzy that I'm relevant enough to get an Onderkelkian essay, if I had wanted to execute a Defender Coup, I would have already.

Alright then, there you have it.

I'd very kindly ask The Land of Kings and Emperors not to deceptively frame this as a "defender coup", cause I can totally see people running around trying to rally "Raider Unity" to support LKE's position.

This is a political matter, not a Raider/Defender affair.
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Evil Wolf wrote:You know, I have been wondering, is this actually a Defender coup or is LKE just playing Tim's FRA position up for propaganda purposes.

I know Tim answered this already, and I appreciate Souls throwing in his comments as well, but I do want to address it: There is absolutely no intention of turning the Osiris Fraternal Order defender. It has been raider for more than two years, it was Koth and I (along with Venico, of course, who is now retired) who pushed for that alignment, and Tim has done absolutely nothing to try to change that during his three terms as Pharaoh. In fact, the Legion was in one of its most active periods during his first two terms under Festavo's management as Scribe of War.

The LKE's inclusion of Tim's role in the FRA in their statement is frankly ridiculous and is just par for the course with Onder's obsession with these pointless wars. Frankly, Osiris is better off no longer shackled to that nonsense, but we are still committed to the OFO's raider legacy.

Evil Wolf wrote:Alright then, there you have it.

I'd very kindly ask The Land of Kings and Emperors not to deceptively frame this as a "defender coup", cause I can totally see people running around trying to rally "Raider Unity" to support LKE's position.

Thank you. I echo that sentiment. The LKE should not seek to divide raiders from each other.
Last edited by Cormactopia II on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cormac Skollvaldr

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:08 pm

Evil Wolf wrote:
Tim Stark wrote:I'll chime in happily instead.

Alright then, there you have it.

I agree with that. I understand fully that LKE is required by treaty to intervene, but to many of the rest of us, this is being seen as an internal political mess they can work out without raiding sticking it's nose in. I have no suspicion that Koth and Syl have suddenly switched sides and decided to help hand Osiris over to defenders. There's just as many defenders on the other side, for that matter.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Cormactopia II
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia II » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:There's just as many defenders on the other side, for that matter.

Probably more, actually. I wonder how The LKE feels about throwing in with Funkadelia, The Silver Sentinel, et al. I'm sure it makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Sort of undermines their claim that their wars against the FRA and the UDL, and their animosity toward Lazarus, are so very important to them, doesn't it?
Cormac Skollvaldr

Saq
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Saq » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:14 pm

Uh....yeah. If for whatever reason Osiris is suddenly taking a turn for the defender, I'll absolutely take up arms against it, but it isn't. Please stop fearmongering. I wouldn't put my name on a defender regime after all I've done for the region.

-Koth

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay