NATION

PASSWORD

Right to Life News: Statement on LCN Relations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Sacramento
Secretary

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sacramento » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:09 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Greater Sacramento wrote:You eat cereal with a fork

I don't eat cereal, or the dairy milk that comes with it #oatmilkgang

However, if I did, I'd easily do it due to my giant walnut brain and broad shoulders

Hunny this is an internet game don't get so h*rny over it. The only thing broad about you is that acne and your entire head is just an empty Walnut and that's on periodt.
The Metropolitan Republic of Greater Sacramento

Board Member of the LCNWO
    LCN Council Delegate

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:25 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:Hunny this is an internet game don't get so h*rny over it. The only thing broad about you is that acne and your entire head is just an empty Walnut and that's on periodt.

On periodt!? Is that what the kids do these days? Butcher slang by frankensteining two different slang phrases together and hoping it sounds cool? Seriously. It would have sounded less ridiculous if you had just said "on point" and then "periodt." C'mon, it's a no-brainer.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Greater Sacramento
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sacramento » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:49 am

The Church of Satan wrote:
Greater Sacramento wrote:Hunny this is an internet game don't get so h*rny over it. The only thing broad about you is that acne and your entire head is just an empty Walnut and that's on periodt.

On periodt!? Is that what the kids do these days? Butcher slang by frankensteining two different slang phrases together and hoping it sounds cool? Seriously. It would have sounded less ridiculous if you had just said "on point" and then "periodt." C'mon, it's a no-brainer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZ8fyyub24

LCN Council Delegate

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:52 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:
The Church of Satan wrote:On periodt!? Is that what the kids do these days? Butcher slang by frankensteining two different slang phrases together and hoping it sounds cool? Seriously. It would have sounded less ridiculous if you had just said "on point" and then "periodt." C'mon, it's a no-brainer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXZ8fyyub24

Posting random youtube links as a response might be funny in your circle but it's not in GP. If you have nothing worthwhile to say then don't say anything.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Greater Sacramento
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sacramento » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:07 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:

Posting random youtube links as a response might be funny in your circle but it's not in GP. If you have nothing worthwhile to say then don't say anything.

Its not random as it was in reference to the comment about "periodt".

LCN Council Delegate

The Church of Satan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:13 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:Its not random as it was in reference to the comment about "periodt".

The comment was about the phrase "on periodt". A phrase which by the way the song doesn't appear to use. >_>

Anyways, I do agree that LCN & RtL could have handled this whole thing better. It didn't have to become a public spectacle and honestly I'm certain both regions would have been better off if it wasn't.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Greater Sacramento
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sacramento » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:19 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:Its not random as it was in reference to the comment about "periodt".

The comment was about the phrase "on periodt". A phrase which by the way the song doesn't appear to use. >_>

Period and periodt can be used interchangeably where I am from.

LCN Council Delegate

The Church of Satan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:22 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:Period and periodt can be used interchangeably where I am from.

It's not about just that word though. Have you not been paying attention? The phrase "on periodt" is what I'm referring to. Heck, "periodt" was slang back when I was in high school too. :P

(sorry RtL, I don't mean to thread jack)
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free the WA gnomes!

Greater Sacramento
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sacramento » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:26 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:Period and periodt can be used interchangeably where I am from.

It's not about just that word though. Have you not been paying attention? The phrase "on periodt" is what I'm referring to. Heck, "periodt" was slang back when I was in high school too. :P

(sorry RtL, I don't mean to thread jack)

Hmmm well it must be a while if you think I am making up "on periodt"

LCN Council Delegate

The Church of Satan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:33 am

Made it up? Barely. Somebody decided to take some linguistic duct tape, stick two slang phrases together and despite how stupid it sounded, just ran with it. xD
Last edited by The Church of Satan on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Free the WA gnomes!

God-King Rorschach
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby God-King Rorschach » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:29 am

Church of Satan and Sacramento, I think you're both running in circles. Try to avoid an accidental threadjack.

All the best,

R.

:hug:
Last edited by God-King Rorschach on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Main Nation Latrovia || Proud Member of Enadia
- Enadianly Yours -

Greater Sacramento
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sacramento » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:30 am

I will cease talking about periodt. Anyways I saw someone bring up a point about how the RtL LCN thing should have stayed away from being public and I think the reason why it became public is just more so piling onto what else is already happening

LCN Council Delegate

Giovenith
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Giovenith » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:36 am

Greater Sacramento wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:I don't eat cereal, or the dairy milk that comes with it #oatmilkgang

However, if I did, I'd easily do it due to my giant walnut brain and broad shoulders

Hunny this is an internet game don't get so h*rny over it. The only thing broad about you is that acne and your entire head is just an empty Walnut and that's on periodt.

*** Warned for Flaming and Flamebaiting ***

The rest of you, please remember what Sedg said:

Sedgistan wrote:
Gagium wrote:EDIT: I'd like to direct you all to the LCN thread though, I can't imagine RTL enjoys their thread being clogged up with LCN-related matters. viewtopic.php?f=12&t=444783

I'd like to reiterate this. The RtL vs LCN bashing can go here (and also the LCN thread) but the GP vs LCN bashing needs to go in the LCN thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=444783

Stay on topic.
⟡ and in time, and in time, we will all be stars ⟡
she/her

Far Vinardoiko Epits
Civilian

Founded: Aug 23, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Far Vinardoiko Epits » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:09 pm

Giovenith wrote:

*** Warned for Flaming and Flamebaiting ***

The rest of you, please remember what Sedg said:

Sedgistan wrote:I'd like to reiterate this. The RtL vs LCN bashing can go here (and also the LCN thread) but the GP vs LCN bashing needs to go in the LCN thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=444783

Stay on topic.

Chingis
Events Manager

Founded: Apr 04, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Chingis » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:19 pm

Far Vinardoiko Epits wrote:...

Don't gravedig years-old threads with zero substance posts. Locking for the time being. If RtL wants to post an update and this is still locked, I recommend asking for an unlock in Moderation.
Last edited by Chingis on Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[violet] wrote:lol
My TGs are not for Mod business

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay