NATION

PASSWORD

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:54 am

Could I have a flag with an old (17th-century) battleship, imposed onto a red sea, beneath a lion and the phrase 'Coraspia na Gleiran, Coraspia na Vrista?'
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:38 am

Emerstari wrote:
Welskerland wrote:Does anyone know what page I can find my flag on? It has three horizontal stripes: purple red purple, in that order and a crown in the center. Thanks!

Page 233, 2nd post down

Thanks!
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:36 pm

CoraSpia wrote:Could I have a flag with an old (17th-century) battleship, imposed onto a red sea, beneath a lion and the phrase 'Coraspia na Gleiran, Coraspia na Vrista?'

Do you mean a ship of the line? Battleships didn't come in until the 19th century.

I'd also strongly urge you to drop the writing. Flags should be distinctive at a distance. If you have to get close enough to read them, they have failed in their main purpose.

(Not claiming this, btw - I'm on low activity levels just now.)
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

North America and the Pacific Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2015

Postby North America and the Pacific Islands » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 pm

I require a simple regional flag.

- This symbol in the center, https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/composite ... 023337.jpg. preferably facing right if possible. Also, color the blue with this hex, #DAA520.
- The background must be this hex color, #003366.

Thanks, I really appreciate it!
Hyperpower AMERICA here to spread freedom and justice for all in exchange for loyalty and black gold
Totally Wizard

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:26 am

North America and the Pacific Islands wrote:I require a simple regional flag.

- This symbol in the center, https://cdn.vectorstock.com/i/composite ... 023337.jpg. preferably facing right if possible. Also, color the blue with this hex, #DAA520.

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
CoraSpia wrote:Could I have a flag with an old (17th-century) battleship, imposed onto a red sea, beneath a lion and the phrase 'Coraspia na Gleiran, Coraspia na Vrista?'

Do you mean a ship of the line? Battleships didn't come in until the 19th century.

I'd also strongly urge you to drop the writing. Flags should be distinctive at a distance. If you have to get close enough to read them, they have failed in their main purpose.

(Not claiming this, btw - I'm on low activity levels just now.)

Yes, a ship of the line. And getting rid of the writing is fine. The writing can go on a coat of arms.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

North America and the Pacific Islands
Envoy

Founded: Oct 13, 2015

Postby North America and the Pacific Islands » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:08 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
North America and the Pacific Islands wrote:I require a simple regional flag.

Thank you once again!
Hyperpower AMERICA here to spread freedom and justice for all in exchange for loyalty and black gold
Totally Wizard

Emerstari
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Jubaal wrote:
Emerstari wrote:
Will this work?:
I can change the size or change it in anyway you need.

Wait, could you remove the grunge (I changed my mind), and make the symbol a bit smaller. Thanks!

Here: http://i.imgur.com/xJ79aF9.png
Christian, semi-constitutional monarchy
Current Year: 2036
Current King: Erik XII Georg
(b. 1970, r. 2007-present)
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Greater Slavic Union wrote:
The problem with this Swastika ban is that it is not only nazi-related... that would be like banning the baguette on flags, if France committed a genocide...

Anyways, what about symbols used by religions and then stolen by Nazism? Does that count as well?

It's pointless debating this here. Those are the site rules. Take it to Moderation if you think you have a new argument, but I'd bet serious money that you won't get anywhere.

I know, and I am sorry if I "occupied" the thread with this... however...

What about an ancient religious symbol that is now used by ultra-nationalists? I mean, if I meant it NOT as ultranationalist, would you put it on a flag?
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:14 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

It's pointless debating this here. Those are the site rules. Take it to Moderation if you think you have a new argument, but I'd bet serious money that you won't get anywhere.

I know, and I am sorry if I "occupied" the thread with this... however...

What about an ancient religious symbol that is now used by ultra-nationalists? I mean, if I meant it NOT as ultranationalist, would you put it on a flag?

TBH, that stance is wrong anyway. The flag I want won't always be up, only when I'm rping with Coraspia rather than my other account. Would you not make a swastika flag even though it's perfectly fine to display it on the forums?

Mbuti
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mbuti » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:05 pm

Could someone add a white silhouette of a machete in the middle bar of my flag.

Thanks
Peoples United Northen Army wrote:some dudes wearing hats and fatigues carrying kalashnikovs.
They'd be gone in an instant.

Ljuba
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ljuba » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:27 am

Can someone place this emblem in the middle of my flag?

Rettlaeti
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rettlaeti » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:29 am

Can I get a flag with a weasel in the middle of a yellow/red/white horizontally striped flag?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 pm

Beware The Really Big New-ish Flag:

Ljuba wrote:Can someone place this emblem in the middle of my flag?

Done. See the spoiler on the right. (Note that your flag will be shrunk to about half its size when uploaded as your national flag.)
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Mbuti wrote:Could someone add a white silhouette of a machete in the middle bar of my flag.

Thanks

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 pm

Rettlaeti wrote:Can I get a flag with a weasel in the middle of a yellow/red/white horizontally striped flag?

-Montenegro
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby -Montenegro » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:43 pm

Can I get someone to modify this flag?

I would like to eagle to be removed, and replaced with a shield with a golden border around a red interior, (the gold border being the same colour as the golden border around the flag itself.) I would like a gold circle inside the shield, with a six-pointed red star inside that one. Kind of like this symbol here...

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:25 pm

-Montenegro wrote:Can I get someone to modify this flag?

I would like to eagle to be removed, and replaced with a shield with a golden border around a red interior, (the gold border being the same colour as the golden border around the flag itself.) I would like a gold circle inside the shield, with a six-pointed red star inside that one. Kind of like this symbol here...

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Bhikkustan wrote:
Bhikkustan wrote:Can I please have a new flag for niger? It would be similar to the current one but in a 3:2 (or 2:3, the normal one but I can't remember what way around) ratio and with some small changes as you see fit. Possibly something to represent the river, I don't really mind. Then can I have some variants of the flag for president, army etc. I would also like the flag in banner form 1200x400 and one for the factbooks in a small size.

Thanks!

Hate to bump, but it's been a few days, I'm a few pages back, and lots of requests have been serviced that requested after me. Sorry if it's just been missed, and I can see if it's a big ask.

Please?
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Please, Almonaster, could make me a flag which would be slightly different from my current one?

I need one with the same three-stripes, but a two-headed WHITE eagle (better if a two-headed version of Poland's eagle, with the coats of arms of Bohemia, Slovakia, Belarus, Ukraine, St. Petersburg, and Lithuania on it. Please....
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Hey, sorry to be a bother but quite a few flags have been done that were after mine and I wonder if you've missed it?

Mirachromia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Postby Mirachromia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:54 pm

Bhikkustan wrote:Can I please have a new flag for niger? It would be similar to the current one but in a 3:2 (or 2:3, the normal one but I can't remember what way around) ratio and with some small changes as you see fit. Possibly something to represent the river, I don't really mind. Then can I have some variants of the flag for president, army etc. I would also like the flag in banner form 1200x400 and one for the factbooks in a small size.

Thanks!

Here's the flag with the adjusted ratio. I don't really have time to do anything else right now, sorry.

EDIT: Just to be clear, I'm not claiming any of the other requests. I might work on this some more later, I don't know.
Last edited by Mirachromia on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veritas liberabit vos. -- The truth will set you free.
Come visit The Collective Regional Association!

Unowtican
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Flag for my nation Unowitcan

Postby Unowtican » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Ok, so this is a big request and I don't mind waiting.

But on my flag, I would like a crest like this but without the ribbon. In the crest I would like a phoenix in a position like in the S.H.I.E.L.D logo from Marvel except with the phoenix's wings extending out of the crest. I would also like this on a dark blue blackground. cheers
Founder of The Collective Nations

Current President of The Collective Nations

Current World Assembly Delegate of The Collective Nations

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:59 am

Hello, it's me again.

EDIT:
I'd like the flag to include the centre piece from the Erusean flag, with it being in the top left corner. I'd like it white with an orange background.

There will be two stripes (similar to this, but with different colours) connecting the bottom left and top right corners, with the bottom right also being covered by these stripes.
The stripe next to the orange and encircled stars will be white. The stripe below that will be a nice blue, maybe this or this.

If these colours and the overall look of the flag does not seem to go well, I'm welcome to hear your opinions.

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by The Islands of Versilia on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Right-Wing _America
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Right-Wing _America » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:16 pm

EDIT: I'm all set
Last edited by Right-Wing _America on Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSTracker Chief Communications Officer
The Conservative Coalition Steward & Chief Forum Admin

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay