NATION

PASSWORD

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yugoslav Memes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugoslav Memes » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:14 pm

Thermodolia wrote:I'd like a flag with 10 horizontal red and blue stripes with three equal sized yellow five pointed stars in the middle, aligned horizontally.

http://i.imgur.com/Ql5kfds.png
Factbook - Trobojka

Shooting all the old people is a feasible and effective solution whenever your ideas meet some obstacles.

Separatist Idaho
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Separatist Idaho » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:55 am

Hello! Could I get a flag for a separatist movement based in Idaho?

Thanks!

Kedri
Ambassador

Founded: May 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kedri » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:25 am

Alright, I'd like a flag with a blue background with a white ship in the center and a red skull and cutlasses crossing each other in the corner, please.

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to see a variation with the flag in standard blue similar to other flags around the world, and one that is navy blue. Thanks.
Kedri is a nation of 18th century pirates who know water-bending. Throw in some steampunk, as well. Tech level is PT/FanT.
Kedrians abandon piracy and become a modernized country, founded by reformed criminals who forsook piracy and the citizens are descended from pirates, and still retain some of their heritage such as speech, accent, politics.

Jubaal
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jubaal » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Could I get a flag with a light grey background, and this emblem in the middle of the flag, could you please put a grunge effect on it as well?

Thanks!

Emerstari
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:56 pm

Jubaal wrote:Could I get a flag with a light grey background, and this emblem in the middle of the flag, could you please put a grunge effect on it as well?

Thanks!

Will this work?:

I can change the size or change it in anyway you need.
Christian, semi-constitutional monarchy
Current Year: 2036
Current King: Erik XII Georg
(b. 1970, r. 2007-present)
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:00 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:Hi, I need a flag for an RP.

This flag should feature a white, two-headed eagle, with a Kolovrat at the centre. On the wings, there should be the following coats of arms:
- Bohemia
- Slovakia
- Ukraine
- Belorussia
- Lithuania
- Moscow

This eagle should be on a horizontal tricolour which should be the same as the one in my flag. The flag should be 900x500 (HorizontalxVertical).

Also the Kolovrat should be inside a crest, like the one in my flag.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.
The Kolovrat, although widely used as a fascist symbol in Russia, is an ancient-Slavic religious symbol, and is thus one of the symbols of Pan-Slavism. Why this? Because I wanted to make you know this flag is NOT for a ultra-nationalist or nazi or fascist country :P

Bump
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

Emerstari
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Separatist Idaho wrote:Hello! Could I get a flag for a separatist movement based in Idaho?

Thanks!

Will this work?:

I can change it if you want.
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Cestri
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cestri » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:37 am

Circular Scottish flag with Swastika in the middle of where the stripes join

Emerstari
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:43 am

Kedri wrote:Alright, I'd like a flag with a blue background with a white ship in the center and a red skull and cutlasses crossing each other in the corner, please.

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to see a variation with the flag in standard blue similar to other flags around the world, and one that is navy blue. Thanks.

Is this good?:
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Emerstari
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:11 am

Cestri wrote:Circular Scottish flag with Swastika in the middle of where the stripes join

Edit: I deleted it from my imgur sorry, but Timhampton is right.
Last edited by Emerstari on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:20 am

ATTN Cestri: Swastikas on flags are prohibited on NationStates, and could get your nation deleted.
Last edited by Tinhampton on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:33 am

Tinhampton wrote:ATTN Cestri: Swastikas on flags are prohibited on NationStates, and could get your nation deleted.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Luna Amore wrote:We ban malicious content, not specific imagery. I have reverted (and I know other mods have too) the triple 7 Afrikaner Resistance Movement flags when they are used in a malicious context. Ditto for KKK. Most of these removals revolves around Nazi and Neo-Nazi contexts because that's the flavor of trolling we see more than anything else by a wide margin. That and the swastika's context is heavily lopsided due to the Holocaust. It's possible to have a swastika in your flag, it's just more difficult.

It all comes down to context.

[v] went to more detail here. It's also linked in the OSRS:

[violet] wrote:snip
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Cestri
Secretary

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cestri » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:39 am

Tinhampton wrote:ATTN Cestri: Swastikas on flags are prohibited on NationStates, and could get your nation deleted.

I don't care tbh. I just want dat flag

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:46 am

Cestri wrote:

I don't care tbh. I just want dat flag

Is this swastika going to be used in a Nazi/neo-Nazi context? If so, that's not allowed. I urge you to find alternative symbology - maybe the eagle, or the Iron Cross.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Naoarn
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Naoarn » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:33 pm

Mirachromia wrote:
Naoarn wrote:My flag is meant to represent how my nation is the diamond in the rough of the Aleutian Islands. I'm curious if it could be done better. If anyone has any suggestions, please send me a telegram.

Took me a while to find a design I liked. If you'd like to suggest any changes, please ask.

I like this a lot! Thank you!

UIJ
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2014
Libertarian Police State

Postby UIJ » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:43 am

UIJ wrote:Hey, I have a bit of a challenge for you guys (I think), I'd like a Santa hat on my flag (http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w51/ ... g~original), right on the battleship's superstructure, as well as a white Santa-like beard. Also if possible, a red bag somewhere on the ship, kinda like it was Santa.
Then in the background, if you could make the hill/mountains gray with snow on top, and the sky to a night sky with stars. It's alright if the sky part is a bit much.

Then, in the upper left and right corners, some festive mistletoe/green stuff with Christmas lights, and along the bottom of the flag, a thin layer of snow.

And I really hate to be rude or demanding, but if this could be done before the 22nd, that'd be really awesome.

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry, wrong link...

Just wondering if anyone saw this, if not, that's fine, it'd be a bit late anyways. Still in the session though I suppose.
I am tired of summies :alas:
Pro: you reading my lore and getting kinda sad, maybe a lil glum, then seeing the Hooshers and getting a lil happy, ☣️☢️☣️

Anti: anyone under the age of 20, summies, generic boring nations, super tryhard edgelord nations, NSG, NSGers (all of them)

Bhikkustan
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Bhikkustan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:56 am

Bhikkustan wrote:Can I please have a new flag for niger? It would be similar to the current one but in a 3:2 (or 2:3, the normal one but I can't remember what way around) ratio and with some small changes as you see fit. Possibly something to represent the river, I don't really mind. Then can I have some variants of the flag for president, army etc. I would also like the flag in banner form 1200x400 and one for the factbooks in a small size.

Thanks!

Hate to bump, but it's been a few days, I'm a few pages back, and lots of requests have been serviced that requested after me. Sorry if it's just been missed, and I can see if it's a big ask.
Sunni Muslim ۞ Shafi'i Fiqh ۞ Ashari Aqidah ۞ Wasatiyyah
illegible nutrition enthousiast - nomadism or barbarism
Crimea is Russia Ukraine Tatar
~ Free East Turkistan and Palestine ~

Balochistan and New York
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Balochistan and New York » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:57 am

Um, Hello to all the makers on this thread.. If you have not seen the Seal or logo thread I urge you look for it and help all who have requested. There seems to be a lack of makers iin that thread and I would like to invite the makers here to make in that thread as well. Thank You, if your kind hearts would be willing to help I would be grateful and so would everyone else over there.... Once again Thank You.
Call me Baloch/York for short

Member of the Humanist Union

Welskerland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 06, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Welskerland » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:20 am

Does anyone know what page I can find my flag on? It has three horizontal stripes: purple red purple, in that order and a crown in the center. Thanks!
Embassy Program

This nation does reflect my IRL views unless something is more interesting to differ from what I believe otherwise. For example, Welskerland is a constitutional monarchy, while I prefer a republic IRL.

Greater Slavic Union
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Slavic Union » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 am

Tinhampton wrote:
Cestri wrote:I don't care tbh. I just want dat flag

Is this swastika going to be used in a Nazi/neo-Nazi context? If so, that's not allowed. I urge you to find alternative symbology - maybe the eagle, or the Iron Cross.

The problem with this Swastika ban is that it is not only nazi-related... that would be like banning the baguette on flags, if France committed a genocide...

Anyways, what about symbols used by religions and then stolen by Nazism? Does that count as well?
Official Name: ZápadoSłováńský Králevství
Population: 124.480.112

King: Král Michal I Kolovrát
Population growth: 2,3%

Queen: Královna Klaudia Katmařková-Kolovrátová
PPP GDP: 5.848 billion SK (Slavic Krunas)

Heirs: Crown Prince Oleg, Crown Princess Sylvia,
Warsaw Dukess Oksana, Prince of Prague Paveł
Nominal GDP: 3.868 billion USD

Current Royal Family: Kolovrát House
Fertility Index: 2,1 childs per woman

Emerstari
Diplomat

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Welskerland wrote:Does anyone know what page I can find my flag on? It has three horizontal stripes: purple red purple, in that order and a crown in the center. Thanks!

Page 233, 2nd post down
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:09 pm

Greater Slavic Union wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Is this swastika going to be used in a Nazi/neo-Nazi context? If so, that's not allowed. I urge you to find alternative symbology - maybe the eagle, or the Iron Cross.

The problem with this Swastika ban is that it is not only nazi-related... that would be like banning the baguette on flags, if France committed a genocide...

Anyways, what about symbols used by religions and then stolen by Nazism? Does that count as well?

It's pointless debating this here. Those are the site rules. Take it to Moderation if you think you have a new argument, but I'd bet serious money that you won't get anywhere.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Baong
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Baong » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:28 am

could i get a flag with a red background and a yellow silhouette of a iban longhouse in the middle?

thanks!

Karjamaa
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Karjamaa » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:50 am

Karjamaa wrote:Can I have a flag with a red background and a pair of yellow tongs placed in the middle? I want the text DEMOKRAATTINEN TASAVALTA written above the tongs in yellow and the text KARJAMAA below the tongs, also in yellow.

Thanks!

bump
this nation is not finnish. this nation is based on some of my rl views
Nacionālistiska Ganavas Republika
News: Navy to perform large naval  exercise in the Baltic Sea - Defence Minister signs anti-agression pact with Russia - 5 skyscrapers planned to be built in central Juurista - Drug runners caught at the Russian border - 12 citizens dead in train crash in Jurmala
Karjamaa Is A Nation Located Roughly In Estonia And Latvia, And Have A Strong Military Tradition.We Do NOT Use NS Stats

Jubaal
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Jubaal » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:59 am

Emerstari wrote:
Jubaal wrote:Could I get a flag with a light grey background, and this emblem in the middle of the flag, could you please put a grunge effect on it as well?

Thanks!

Will this work?:

I can change the size or change it in anyway you need.

Wait, could you remove the grunge (I changed my mind), and make the symbol a bit smaller. Thanks!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay