NATION

PASSWORD

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Get rid of the white bar
Though I am a Christian, my nation is not.
Refer to my nation as Glonnalaich (Glah-nah-lie-ch)

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:25 pm

The Christonian Imperium wrote:Get rid of the white bar

The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:03 pm

True Alimeria wrote:Great Tawil, mind if you can help me make my flag better?

Here's the original picture: http://imgur.com/jYVlTIy

If you want to, would you make the 'A' a little more fat (but with the same proportions)
and make the golden patterns on the left side more noticeable?

Thanks in advance!!

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:03 pm

The Christonian Imperium wrote:Get rid of the white bar

Would it hurt you to say "please" occasionally?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Kengrieland
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kengrieland » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Hey. I used to make flags on NationStates many moons ago but haven't been on the site in a long time. Happy to start making flags again as I'm needing a creative outlet!

A heads up: I do an initial flag and up to 2 edits maximum. If you don't like the third and final design, and can't be specific enough in what you want, I'll be leaving it to others to help you out. It's a free service, so please keep that in mind...

I generally quote the post of whoever's flag I'm currently working on (to avoid other flagmakers duplicating on work) and then edit the post with the finished product, so keep an eye on the post.

Some of my previous commissions: http://imgur.com/a/am4fS

Looking forward to taking on some flag requests!
In need of a new flag? Visit the F L A G | C R A F T E R S' | G U I L D
Kengriëland - Jega se Kengria || Flag of Kengriëland || Map of Kengriëland

Hör Hynëgsda Süpremska Rjöélą, Konegą Agnita XIX vąm Hüs vą Göthebiech-Völenten vą Kengriëland, Serenska Gröuta Iësogą vąn Olbug ân Örelien, Prinćessą vą Godland, Süpremska Örsaarą vąm Këngränske Vorsen.

Hia Myśtë Roielë Supremmë Hokenhyt, Kanikin Aknita XIX van da Huusu van Godabijś-Bulentu van Keńrilantu, Serennë Krassë Dućetin van Albuku i Orlěu, Prinćesin van Godlandu, Supremmë Obasejrin van da Keńrikë Armeju i Navyu.

Royalist Metropolitan France
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalist Metropolitan France » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello!...a dirty ol' Franc here. I have a small request for a new flag which goes as follows:

1. This coat of arms:

1. Centered on this flag:

2. And this coat of arms:

2. Centered on this flag:

Thank you very much in advance!

Money Munroe
Civilian

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Money Munroe » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 pm

Can I have a flag that looks like the Solomon Islands flag, but on the top part it is green, in the middle part it is white, and on the bottom part it is orange.

In the top left region of the flag, I want this to be there.

In the bottom right region, I want this coat of arms, but instead of red and white, make it green and white. Put this in the middle of the coat of arms.

Thanks!
Last edited by Money Munroe on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kengrieland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengrieland » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:49 am

Royalist Metropolitan France wrote:Hello!...a dirty ol' Franc here. I have a small request for a new flag which goes as follows:

1. This coat of arms:

EDIT: Here you go. Not sure what sizes you wanted the central emblem to be so did a bigger and smaller version of each:

Last edited by Kengrieland on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hör Hynëgsda Süpremska Rjöélą, Konegą Agnita XIX vąm Hüs vą Göthebiech-Völenten vą Kengriëland, Serenska Gröuta Iësogą vąn Olbug ân Örelien, Prinćessą vą Godland, Süpremska Örsaarą vąm Këngränske Vorsen.

Hia Myśtë Roielë Supremmë Hokenhyt, Kanikin Aknita XIX van da Huusu van Godabijś-Bulentu van Keńrilantu, Serennë Krassë Dućetin van Albuku i Orlěu, Prinćesin van Godlandu, Supremmë Obasejrin van da Keńrikë Armeju i Navyu.

Kengrieland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengrieland » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:50 am

Money Munroe wrote:Can I have a flag that looks like the Solomon Islands flag, but on the top part it is green, in the middle part it is white, and on the bottom part it is orange.

In the top left region of the flag, I want this to be there.

In the bottom right region, I want this coat of arms, but instead of red and white, make it green and white. Put this in the middle of the coat of arms.

Thanks!

EDIT: Here you go. Hope you like it:

Last edited by Kengrieland on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:33 am

Hello. I'm looking for a fantasy/sword and spell genre type of flag. I would like it to give the feeling of a Vampire monarchy. Not too dictatorial or dystopia, but in the middle.

I'm not sure about specifics, so I'll try to leave it to your ideas.

Thanks!
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

True Alimeria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby True Alimeria » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:33 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
True Alimeria wrote:Great Tawil, mind if you can help me make my flag better?

Here's the original picture: http://imgur.com/jYVlTIy

If you want to, would you make the 'A' a little more fat (but with the same proportions)
and make the golden patterns on the left side more noticeable?

Thanks in advance!!

Many many thanks!!
Motrialh Petalumer §2: "You are Alimerian. Fear nothing and no one but your government and God."#TheTruthIsAlimeria
Read new factbook: August 17th, 1999

Alimerian glory grows with strength

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

Icetropical
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Icetropical » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:36 am

Can someone make me a flag of the UK but changing the blue to a cyan color? And the red to a purple.
ICETROPICAL
"Grief is the price we pay for love"

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 am

Icetropical wrote:Can someone make me a flag of the UK but changing the blue to a cyan color? And the red to a purple.

The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Royalist Metropolitan France
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Royalist Metropolitan France » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:42 am

Kengrieland wrote:
Royalist Metropolitan France wrote:Hello!...a dirty ol' Franc here. I have a small request for a new flag which goes as follows:

1. This coat of arms:

EDIT: Here you go. Not sure what sizes you wanted the central emblem to be so did a bigger and smaller version of each:

Thank you so very much! Your work is beautiful!

:clap:

Kengrieland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kengrieland » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Tyskylvania wrote:Hello. I'm looking for a fantasy/sword and spell genre type of flag. I would like it to give the feeling of a Vampire monarchy. Not too dictatorial or dystopia, but in the middle.

I'm not sure about specifics, so I'll try to leave it to your ideas.

Thanks!

EDIT: Had a little fun with these. Same colour scheme - pretty different. When you leave me with artistic freedom, Imma run with it :)
Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Kengrieland on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Riau
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Riau » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:57 am

I want some Kind Of Islamic Flag & Democracy Flag Mix

Mavuryah
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavuryah » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:46 am

Hi, I like making flags.

Here are some of the flags I made : https://imgur.com/a/U81yA

If you need any flag, send me a telegram/private message !

No limits whatsoever.

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:53 am

A Monarchist flag that is either green white blue, or black white blue

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:58 am

The Christonian Imperium wrote:A Monarchist flag that is either green white blue, or black white blue

Ya know, it's polite and common curtesy to say 'please'.
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

Harmoor
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Harmoor » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 am

Tyskylvania wrote:
The Christonian Imperium wrote:A Monarchist flag that is either green white blue, or black white blue

+1'd on that, and another note, what even counts as a Monarchist Flag?

Most Serene Thalassocracy of the Harmooric Commonwealth-Bedrock of Industry, Axiom of Civilisation.
 A Lvl. 106 Civ, according to This chart. Tier 4- Level 12- Type 4  PT/MT/FanT Trans-Dimensional reality bending trade hub based on the boundary of mortal understanding and comprehension. Contact heavily advised against. Maintain extreme caution if forced to attempt contact. OOC 

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:05 am

Tyskylvania wrote:

* please

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 am

Harmoor wrote:
Tyskylvania wrote:Ya know, it's polite and common curtesy to say 'please'.

+1'd on that, and another note, what even counts as a Monarchist Flag?

( britain, norway, sweden, denmark, netherlands, etc.

Harmoor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Harmoor » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 am

The Christonian Imperium wrote:
Harmoor wrote:+1'd on that, and another note, what even counts as a Monarchist Flag?

( britain, norway, sweden, denmark, netherlands, etc.

(soo... crosses? like this perhaps?)
http://i.imgur.com/gHXvsW3.png

Most Serene Thalassocracy of the Harmooric Commonwealth-Bedrock of Industry, Axiom of Civilisation.
 A Lvl. 106 Civ, according to This chart. Tier 4- Level 12- Type 4  PT/MT/FanT Trans-Dimensional reality bending trade hub based on the boundary of mortal understanding and comprehension. Contact heavily advised against. Maintain extreme caution if forced to attempt contact. OOC 

The Christonian Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Christonian Imperium » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:11 am

Harmoor wrote:
The Christonian Imperium wrote:( britain, norway, sweden, denmark, netherlands, etc.

(soo... crosses? like this perhaps?)
http://i.imgur.com/gHXvsW3.png

( yeah thanks )

Harmoor
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Harmoor » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:26 am

New Riau wrote:I want some Kind Of Islamic Flag & Democracy Flag Mix

Like this?
http://i.imgur.com/lOB1qNM.png

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay