NATION

PASSWORD

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Melqart
Attaché

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Melqart » Wed May 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Wiena wrote:
Melqart wrote:I couldn't get the coat of arms and the eagle, but...

Please pick one and rate it!

I like the first one is perfect but can you put a brighter yellow please

Expect it tomorrow.

Wiena
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wiena » Wed May 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Melqart wrote:
Wiena wrote:I like the first one is perfect but can you put a brighter yellow please

Expect it tomorrow.

Alright

Wiena
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wiena » Wed May 24, 2017 6:33 pm

Melqart wrote:
Wiena wrote:I like the first one is perfect but can you put a brighter yellow please

Expect it tomorrow.

And do it in the second flag size

The Moesian Federal Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: May 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Moesian Federal Republic » Thu May 25, 2017 1:42 am

If at all possible I'd just like the Bulgarian flag but with the colours reversed in this order from top to bottom. Red(Top), White(Middle), and Green(Bottom)
Now I know what you're going to say. "Oh weaboos!" No. We're not weaboos, we're Bulgarians, there's a difference a very huge difference. One sits around all day watching anime and wanting to live in anime worlds.... The other has a guy hunting migrants from turkey.

Leritorius
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Thu May 25, 2017 3:21 am

The Moesian Federal Republic wrote:If at all possible I'd just like the Bulgarian flag but with the colours reversed in this order from top to bottom. Red(Top), White(Middle), and Green(Bottom)

EzPz.

The Kingdom of Leritorius
Four milleniæ of grandeur and continuity through morale, virtue and dynasty.
Year 4265 a.P. - Actual Monarch : King Thyrdreus III & Queen Dorothea XII

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
(FT/Fantasy/medieval/modern nation. Yep, a bit of all. F'K it.)
The List of our Kings (in progress)Factbook
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

Leritorius
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Thu May 25, 2017 3:50 am

Northern Ateria wrote:
Melqart wrote:So just put a lion on a green background?

...Yes and just colour the lion orange.

For this one, Northern Ateria, I'll need a non-watermarked version. I'm using another lion face instead, tell me what you think of the colors ?

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 am

Leritorius wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:...Yes and just colour the lion orange.

For this one, Northern Ateria, I'll need a non-watermarked version. I'm using another lion face instead, tell me what you think of the colors ?
[img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/566a/f/2017/145/f/6/northern_ateria_1_by_steph_le_vehellaire-dbadceg.png[/img
]

I think the whole point was that (s)he wanted that specific lion.

Also, please spoiler large images.
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Thu May 25, 2017 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu May 25, 2017 5:44 am

Leritorius wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:...Yes and just colour the lion orange.

I really do like the colour green that you used for the entire background on the flag, the lighter tone of it does make it look fitting.

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Leritorius wrote:
[img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/566a/f/2017/145/f/6/northern_ateria_1_by_steph_le_vehellaire-dbadceg.png[/img
]

I think the whole point was that (s)he wanted that specific lion.

Also, please spoiler large images.

I don't know which design to choose I think both yours and Almonaster's are really, really that awesome. Oh what the heck? I'll take them both :lol:

Also, thank you so much to you two for submitting these awesome looking flag designs.
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

The Moesian Federal Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: May 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Moesian Federal Republic » Thu May 25, 2017 6:25 am

Leritorius wrote:
The Moesian Federal Republic wrote:If at all possible I'd just like the Bulgarian flag but with the colours reversed in this order from top to bottom. Red(Top), White(Middle), and Green(Bottom)

EzPz.

Thanks!
Now I know what you're going to say. "Oh weaboos!" No. We're not weaboos, we're Bulgarians, there's a difference a very huge difference. One sits around all day watching anime and wanting to live in anime worlds.... The other has a guy hunting migrants from turkey.

Melqart
Attaché

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Melqart » Thu May 25, 2017 7:12 am

Wiena wrote:
Melqart wrote:Expect it tomorrow.

And do it in the second flag size

Wiena
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Wiena » Thu May 25, 2017 8:46 am

Melqart wrote:
Wiena wrote:And do it in the second flag size

Yooooooo it's perfect thank you

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Thu May 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Hello! So, would somebody be able to make me a very specific flag? It's entirely based off of my current flag.

first, remove the black and white triangles.
second, place the golden eagle directly above (but with some space) the sun and blue triangle
thirdly, add beams of light (similar to that of the Empire of Japan flag) surrounding everything and in the background. The radiation to be the same shade as the sun (or if you think something else might look better, please attach a copy with your chosen colour)

thanks!
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Zeclil
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeclil » Thu May 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Hello again, bit of a tall order here.

Can I get a flag that bears a couped raguly saltire (I.E. the Swiss cross turned to look like an X with this pattern.) The actual saltire should be in a black color, while the outside field is a red. The field of the flag, where there is not the saltire, should have two of these facing to the fly and hoist end. These two figures are to the sides of the center, facing towards which ever side they are on (So if it is on the right side of the center it faces the right and vice versa) In the center of the flag is a diamond shape with this in the center.

That is all, my appreciations in advance.
Heraldry and Vexillology are quite interesting
I like both receiving and sending Telegrams
I do NOT get involved in politics in public and I doubt I will here. I am from the South of the US of A
Breakdown of Sanity, Demon Hunter, Fit For A King, Impending Doom, Revocation, Rings of Saturn, Tremonti, Volbeat

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Thu May 25, 2017 8:04 pm

This is not exactly a flag request, but I figured since it is close enough why not.

I want my Coat of Arms to be similar to the flag you guys created for me earlier. I know this may be a strange request, but I figured since it says Flag Makers/Requests that you are OK with stuff like this; if not then I understand.

Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Leritorius
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Leritorius » Thu May 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Thanks to both Northern Atenia and Moesian Republic for the appreciation.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:This is not exactly a flag request, but I figured since it is close enough why not.

I want my Coat of Arms to be similar to the flag you guys created for me earlier. I know this may be a strange request, but I figured since it says Flag Makers/Requests that you are OK with stuff like this; if not then I understand.

If I get you right, you want us to replace the shield of arms in your flag by the one featured below ? Do we keep the crown on the former ?
Last edited by Leritorius on Thu May 25, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

27yo french legitimist

Vachena
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vachena » Thu May 25, 2017 11:25 pm

Zeclil wrote:Hello again, bit of a tall order here.

Can I get a flag that bears a couped raguly saltire (I.E. the Swiss cross turned to look like an X with this pattern.) The actual saltire should be in a black color, while the outside field is a red. The field of the flag, where there is not the saltire, should have two of these facing to the fly and hoist end. These two figures are to the sides of the center, facing towards which ever side they are on (So if it is on the right side of the center it faces the right and vice versa) In the center of the flag is a diamond shape with this in the center.

That is all, my appreciations in advance.

I believe what you are trying to refer to is a Cross of Burgundy. Here is what I came up with:

http://i.imgur.com/anHpv2U.png

I couldn't use the griffin you provided. If you want me to replace these, I'd need a much higher quality/resolution image, or a .svg. The red used is #BC151C.

Al Ashabiyah
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Ashabiyah » Thu May 25, 2017 11:26 pm

May I please have a flag for an Arab Nasserist terror group?
Jumhariah al Aşabi'ah
Pop: Nearly 4 Million
Capital: Tripoli
Leader: President Malek

Vachena
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vachena » Thu May 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Hello! So, would somebody be able to make me a very specific flag? It's entirely based off of my current flag.

second, place the golden eagle directly above (but with some space) the sun and blue triangle
thirdly, add beams of light (similar to that of the Empire of Japan flag) surrounding everything and in the background. The radiation to be the same shade as the sun (or if you think something else might look better, please attach a copy with your chosen colour)

thanks!

Do you have a higher quality image of your flag, or do you know where the sun and eagle are from? If not I would have to use other similar ones.

Also, do you mean you want the beams of light in the field? If so that would go over the eagle.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri May 26, 2017 6:10 am

Leritorius wrote:Thanks to both Northern Atenia and Moesian Republic for the appreciation.

Holy Tedalonia wrote:This is not exactly a flag request, but I figured since it is close enough why not.

If I get you right, you want us to replace the shield of arms in your flag by the one featured below ? Do we keep the crown on the former ?

I like my flag as it is; what I'm asking is that can you update my Coat of Arms? I know this is typically flag oriented thread, but there is a lack of Coat of Arm threads and I wish for them to match. I would understand if you would deny this strange request. I'm hoping that you can edit the Coat of Arms, so it looks similar to the flag. I do like my previous flag; it's just that my coat of arms doesn't match it. If you can do Coat of Arms that'd be nice, but I know you guys typically do flags.
  • Colors need to be similar
  • Crown could be on the Coat of Arms, but it is not necessary
  • Keep the Lizard, but you can modify it
  • Keep laural, but you can replace it to make it better
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 26, 2017 6:59 am

Vachena wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Hello! So, would somebody be able to make me a very specific flag? It's entirely based off of my current flag.

thanks!

Do you have a higher quality image of your flag, or do you know where the sun and eagle are from? If not I would have to use other similar ones.

Also, do you mean you want the beams of light in the field? If so that would go over the eagle.

http://i.imgur.com/6eNYjad.png
this is the highest quality image I have.
Also, Can you put the beams of light behind the eagle? or maybe change the colour of the beams so the eagle stands out?
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri May 26, 2017 8:04 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Leritorius wrote:Thanks to both Northern Atenia and Moesian Republic for the appreciation.

I like my flag as it is; what I'm asking is that can you update my Coat of Arms? I know this is typically flag oriented thread, but there is a lack of Coat of Arm threads and I wish for them to match. I would understand if you would deny this strange request. I'm hoping that you can edit the Coat of Arms, so it looks similar to the flag. I do like my previous flag; it's just that my coat of arms doesn't match it. If you can do Coat of Arms that'd be nice, but I know you guys typically do flags.
  • Colors need to be similar
  • Crown could be on the Coat of Arms, but it is not necessary
  • Keep the Lizard, but you can modify it
  • Keep laural, but you can replace it to make it better

This thread is strictly for flag requests. Please try at viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13567
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri May 26, 2017 8:59 am

Rhodevus wrote:
Vachena wrote:Do you have a higher quality image of your flag, or do you know where the sun and eagle are from? If not I would have to use other similar ones.

Also, Can you put the beams of light behind the eagle? or maybe change the colour of the beams so the eagle stands out?

I used the elements supplied, but for reference they come from the flag of Kiribati.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Fri May 26, 2017 9:10 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:

I used the elements supplied, but for reference they come from the flag of Kiribati.

thanks! It looks fantastic!
She/Her

Factbook

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 am

Al Ashabiyah wrote:May I please have a flag for an Arab Nasserist terror group?

Habestan
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Habestan » Fri May 26, 2017 11:02 am

May I please have a flag that would fit a a communist baltic union of Montenegro,Serbia,Bulgaria and Macedonia?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay