NATION

PASSWORD

NEW Flag Makers/Requests

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:22 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Could you post an un-rippled version of your main flag, please.

Also galactic and colonial to me imply very different scales. Do you have any ideas on how to combine the two?

When I think 'galactic-colonial', I think of a country with many planetary colonies. So maybe something representing a very powerful space-faring empire?

LOL. That doesn't really help much.

Is this any good?
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:When I think 'galactic-colonial', I think of a country with many planetary colonies. So maybe something representing a very powerful space-faring empire?

Is this any good?

Sort of, I was imagining that layout with a symbol kinda like this but not exactly:
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:26 pm

The Portland Territory wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Is this any good?

Sort of, I was imagining that layout with a symbol kinda like this but not exactly:

Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

The Portland Territory
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Portland Territory » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The Portland Territory wrote:Sort of, I was imagining that layout with a symbol kinda like this but not exactly:

That is sweet, thank you!!!
Korwin-Mikke 2020
Տխերք հավակեկ բոզերա. Կոոնել կոոնելով Արաչ ենկ երտոոմ մինչեվ Բակու

16 year old Monarchist from Rhode Island. Interested in economics, governance, metaphysical philosophy, European + Near Eastern history, vexillology, faith, hunting, automotive, ranching, science fiction, music, and anime.

Pro: Absolute Monarchy, Lex Rex, Subsidiarity, Guild Capitalism, Property Rights, Tridentine Catholicism, Unlimited Gun Rights, Hierarchy, Traditionalism, Ethnic Nationalism, Irredentism
Mixed: Fascism, Anarcho Capitalism, Donald Trump
Against: Democracy/ Democratic Republicanism, Egalitarianism, Direct Taxation, Cultural Marxism, Redistribution of Wealth

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:21 am

The New Age Empire wrote:Would it be possible to get some type of flag that incorporates the symbols in this: http://imgur.com/a/LlkgsI'd like the one on the top as the main part, but I'd also like the logo from this character, which is essentially where his forehead would be, if that is possible, I have a couple of pictures as an example. http://imgur.com/a/9ozLe You could make them a solid border logo, with maroon as the inside color. And if you could make one of these guns with solid borders, and put them under the main logo, as an example the skull and crossbones pirate flag, essentially I'd like them crossed like the swords, and the main logo where the skull is, you may make the flag in a variety of ways, however it would be nice if the main colors consist of maroon, black, bright red (as in the bright red in the main logo), and white. Guns that I'd like with the solid borders: http://imgur.com/a/nlbBU (if you could fill them in with black that should be good enough.) If I have anything I'd like edited or changed I will reply, thank you for your time.

Is anyone going to do this..? I know it's a lot of information but I would like for someone to do it, as it will be the new logo of my nation on here, I have plenty of time to wait, I'd just like to know if anyone is actually going to.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
Music: Rap (mostly trap), Metal/Rock
Previously active around 2014-2016
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:40 am

The New Age Empire wrote:
The New Age Empire wrote:Would it be possible to get some type of flag that incorporates the symbols in this: http://imgur.com/a/LlkgsI'd like the one on the top as the main part, but I'd also like the logo from this character, which is essentially where his forehead would be, if that is possible, I have a couple of pictures as an example. http://imgur.com/a/9ozLe You could make them a solid border logo, with maroon as the inside color. And if you could make one of these guns with solid borders, and put them under the main logo, as an example the skull and crossbones pirate flag, essentially I'd like them crossed like the swords, and the main logo where the skull is, you may make the flag in a variety of ways, however it would be nice if the main colors consist of maroon, black, bright red (as in the bright red in the main logo), and white. Guns that I'd like with the solid borders: http://imgur.com/a/nlbBU (if you could fill them in with black that should be good enough.) If I have anything I'd like edited or changed I will reply, thank you for your time.

Is anyone going to do this..? I know it's a lot of information but I would like for someone to do it, as it will be the new logo of my nation on here, I have plenty of time to wait, I'd just like to know if anyone is actually going to.

The main (first) link is borked. Without that, the rest doesn't make much sense I'm afraid.

I also have another project on the go, so I wouldn't be able to get to it for a bit. Hopefully one of the others can pick it up once you've fixed the link.

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:22 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

The main (first) link is borked. Without that, the rest doesn't make much sense I'm afraid.

I also have another project on the go, so I wouldn't be able to get to it for a bit. Hopefully one of the others can pick it up once you've fixed the link.

Ahh I didn't realize, here is a replacement: http://imgur.com/a/4jSiS
And it's alright, I don't mind really since this is free basically, so you can take your time, it is a big request as well.
Hello, I haven't been active in a long while, looking to come back and see how things are with the community.
The New Age Empire is a revival of The Helghast Empire, in an alternative universe where Mael Radec survived the destruction of Helghan.

My personal beliefs are not that of the character I am with this account, above are my 8values results.

Iortial
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Iortial » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:03 pm

Would anyone be able to make me a flag fitting the following criteria? I'm not really hung up on exact specifics, I just have a couple of themes in mind, and I'd be thankful for whatever anyone could come up with :)
1) The flag's for a Viking themed nation, so some sort of Nordic symbolism would be appropriate.
2) It should incorporate mead in some fashion. Obviously you wouldn't be able to explicitly know that the drink was mead, but some sort of flagon or drinking horn would likely fit.
3) There should be a red, black and white colour scheme.
Aside from that, I don't really mind, everything else is at the maker's discretion. If you want a bit more information than this to work with then let me know and I'll add some more.
Last edited by Iortial on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:36 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

And it's alright, I don't mind really since this is free basically, so you can take your time, it is a big request as well.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:23 pm

Iortial wrote:Would anyone be able to make me a flag fitting the following criteria? I'm not really hung up on exact specifics, I just have a couple of themes in mind, and I'd be thankful for whatever anyone could come up with :)
1) The flag's for a Viking themed nation, so some sort of Nordic symbolism would be appropriate.
2) It should incorporate mead in some fashion. Obviously you wouldn't be able to explicitly know that the drink was mead, but some sort of flagon or drinking horn would likely fit.
3) There should be a red, black and white colour scheme.
Aside from that, I don't really mind, everything else is at the maker's discretion. If you want a bit more information than this to work with then let me know and I'll add some more.

(The symbol comes from the Snoldelev Stone.)

Northern Francia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Francia » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:01 pm

How is this?

Crettia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Crettia » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:36 pm

I have a flag with 20 stars right now. I am adding 5 more districts so i need 5 new stars on the flag

The New Age Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Age Empire » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you, could you make the maroon a more dark red color, Like the color next to black in this picture: Image
(Also I just realized that I forgot to include a picture in the fixed link: http://i.imgur.com/pfVV7uD.jpg if you can't get that logo I believe it shows up on google as the italian fascist eagle logo or something like that, if I change my mind or something comes to mind that I'd like added/changed/removed I'll tell you.
Last edited by The New Age Empire on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you, could you make the maroon a more dark red color, Like the color next to black in this picture: Image
(Also I just realized that I forgot to include a picture in the fixed link: http://i.imgur.com/pfVV7uD.jpg if you can't get that logo I believe it shows up on google as the italian fascist eagle logo or something like that, if I change my mind or something comes to mind that I'd like added/changed/removed I'll tell you.

I've fixed the colour. The eagle wasn't part of the spec, so if you want to somehow include that, then best post a new request. I would suggest that the design is a bit busy already, so if you want to add another element you should probably simplify down first.

The Manila
Secretary

Founded: Jun 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Manila » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Hello. I would like for someone to replace the coat of arms in with this.

Thank you for your effort in advance :)
Last edited by The Manila on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ꮹ Ꭰ Ꭱ Ꭲ Ꮎ Ꮜ Ꮤ Ꭶ Ꮖ

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:16 am

The Manila wrote:Hello. I would like for someone to replace the coat of arms in with this.

Thank you for your effort in advance :)

Easy enough...

Crettia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Crettia » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Can you guys just rearrange the stars on my flag to make it look like a US version instead of the betsy ross?

Psichikou
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Psichikou » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Crettia wrote:Can you guys just rearrange the stars on my flag to make it look like a US version instead of the betsy ross?

You'd still like the canton to be a square though?
...✷ ∵...........
..'..⋰ .........
Languages: Greek, English, Spanish.
Παναθηναϊκος Θύρα 13
COYS Tottenham
TG me!
Η Γαληνοτάτη Δημοκρατία της Ψυχικό
I'd rather not list my views and positions on the issues of the day in such a confining space as a nationstates signature - but I'm not at all reluctant to share them. Rather, should you ever want to have a discussion or debate over really near anything, from political issues to football clubs, go ahead and TG me! I'm always up for conversation.

ΙΑΣΚ - Ilion Superior Military Manufacturers

Crettia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Crettia » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Psichikou wrote:
Crettia wrote:Can you guys just rearrange the stars on my flag to make it look like a US version instead of the betsy ross?

You'd still like the canton to be a square though?

Yea. Alo remember that the stripes are not touching the square

The North Atlantic League
Secretary

Founded: Feb 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Atlantic League » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:03 pm

Can someone make me a flag that's based of the U.S. flag, but it has 30 stars in a circle around the emblem of the NATO flag, dark blue and white stripes, and gold stars?
Last edited by The North Atlantic League on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:11 pm

The North Atlantic League wrote:Can someone make me a flag that's based of the U.S. flag, but it has 30 stars in a circle around the emblem of the NATO flag, dark blue and white stripes, and gold stars?

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The North Atlantic League » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
The North Atlantic League wrote:Can someone make me a flag that's based of the U.S. flag, but it has 30 stars in a circle around the emblem of the NATO flag, dark blue and white stripes, and gold stars?

Beautiful

Crettia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Crettia » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:11 pm

Can you guys just rearrange the stars on my flag to make it look like a US version instead of the betsy ross?

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby The North Atlantic League » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:16 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Mhh, I got a better idea. You don't need to do this anytime soon but when you can would be great. Could you take the regular NATO flag and just replace that symbol with this one right in the middle, then put 13 red, white, and blue stripes as the background.

Northern Francia
Attaché

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Francia » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:31 pm

The North Atlantic League wrote:
Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Mhh, I got a better idea. You don't need to do this anytime soon but when you can would be great. Could you take the regular NATO flag and just replace that symbol with this one right in the middle, then put 13 red, white, and blue stripes as the background.

Which symbol?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay