NATION

PASSWORD

Harmonious Truths: Glorious Tales from the TSP Revolution

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mahaj
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:21 pm

The Ghost Of Kim Jong-il wrote:
Mahaj wrote:

Are posts like these officially sanctioned by Milograd?

Do you practice being obtuse, or does it just come naturally to you?

I am sorry, but I am the type of person that likes full clarification.

In this case, it is very easy for a yes/no answer to come.
Aal Izz Well: UDL
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<@Eluvatar> Why is SkyDip such a purist raiderist
<+frattastan> Because his region was never raided.
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Putting all this gameplay fuss aside, this thread is epically done. Great roleplayer made proproganda.
Last edited by Feux on Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Mahaj wrote:I am sorry, but I am the type of person that likes full clarification.

Our great comrade Milograd has no need for sanctioning the words of the Proletariat; we gladly sing the songs of Revolution and cry tears of joy just knowing he is there here to break the bonds of tyranny ;_;
Former Vanguard of the People and Commissioner of the Exterior of The South Pacific

Read the Words of our Dear Leader
Understand the Revolutionary Spirit

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:35 pm

Feux wrote:Putting all this gameplay fuss aside, this thread is epically down. Great roleplayer made proproganda.

We are the glorious propaganda creators ;)

Mahaj
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:38 pm

Ofly wrote:
Mahaj wrote:I am sorry, but I am the type of person that likes full clarification.

Our great comrade Milograd has no need for sanctioning the words of the Proletariat; we gladly sing the songs of Revolution and cry tears of joy just knowing he is there here to break the bonds of tyranny ;_;

So you just make up your own history of Milograd? Or is it official history?
<Koth> I'm still going by the assumption that Mahaj is Unibot's kid brother or something
Kandarin(Naivetry): You're going to have a great NS career ahead of you if you want it, Mahaj. :)
<+maxbarry> EarthAway: I guess I might dabble in raiding just to experience it better, but I would not like to raid regions of natives, so I'd probably be more interested in defense and liberations

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Mahaj wrote:
Ofly wrote:

Glorious Milograd born from the Heaven and seventeen rainbows appeared at his birth.

Leistung
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 16, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Leistung » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:41 pm

Mahaj wrote:
Ofly wrote:

What is truth?
République vertoise
Republic of Vertou

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Mahaj wrote:
Ofly wrote:

True patriots do not 'make up' history. They know in their hearts the story of Milograd. It is the reactionaries who are revisionists.
Former Vanguard of the People and Commissioner of the Exterior of The South Pacific

Mahaj
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Mahaj » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:46 pm

Ofly wrote:
Mahaj wrote:So you just make up your own history of Milograd? Or is it official history?

True patriots do not 'make up' history. They know in their hearts the story of Milograd. It is the reactionaries who are revisionists.

Thank you for the clarification.

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Mahaj wrote:
Ofly wrote:True patriots do not 'make up' history. They know in their hearts the story of Milograd. It is the reactionaries who are revisionists.

Thank you for the clarification.

Your welcome. We revolutionaries here, will enlighten your mind.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Leistung wrote:
Mahaj wrote:So you just make up your own history of Milograd? Or is it official history?

What is truth?

We believe that truth is truth and our opposition believes that truth is false, and that is why they are against our great revolutionary progress. We must march forward with the speed of 10,000 leopards if we are to truly up the motherland and the minnows.
Retired

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Peple should be thankful to Milograd - it's him who lured roleplayers into Gameplay.

Rich and Corporations
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Rich and Corporations » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:57 pm

~casualty of the revolution~
Our observers noted that your nation was ejected and banned from the South Pacific by The Great Leap Forward of Milograd. We took the liberty of clearing a space for you in the Rejected Realms.
Corporate Confederacy
DEFENSE ALERT LEVEL
PEACE WAR

Factbook [url=iiwiki.com/wiki/Corporate_Confederacy]Wiki Article[/url]
Neptonia

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:59 pm

Rich and Corporations wrote:~casualty of the revolution~
Our observers noted that your nation was ejected and banned from the South Pacific by The Great Leap Forward of Milograd. We took the liberty of clearing a space for you in the Rejected Realms.

It is a necessary sacrifice.

You are the martyr of revolution, except if you support the Oligarchs.

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:00 pm

The People's Revolutionary Committee for Democracy in the South Pacific has determined that the Revolution cannot have the rich nor any corporations as they are merely bourgeois systems of repression.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:02 pm

You are a revisionist jaywalker whose malicious presence shall not corrupt the purity of the great people's spirit and their home.
Last edited by Milograd on Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired

Rich and Corporations
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Rich and Corporations » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Milograd wrote:

You are a revisionist jaywalker whose malicious presence shall not corrupt the purity of the great people's spirit and their home.

At least I am not a fellow traveler.
Corporate Confederacy
DEFENSE ALERT LEVEL
PEACE WAR

Factbook [url=iiwiki.com/wiki/Corporate_Confederacy]Wiki Article[/url]
Neptonia

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:26 pm

A Treatise on the Milograd Revolution

I shall now uncover the greatest lie that has been perpetrated for a decade. The working class of the world has been deceived for far too long.

One of the great lies spouted by the agents of the Oligarchs and foreigners in the Revolution is that the Oligarchs and their supporters were natives of The South Pacific. This is not the case.

The South Pacific belongs, and always has belonged, to the working class. Those who populate it, manufacture its influence, and labor to make it great. Meanwhile, the Oligarchs sit high and mighty in their palace, their 500 dollar offsite forum, and laugh. They laugh because they have pulled wool over the eyes of the proletariat.

The Oligarchs know nothing of the life of the Proletariat as they are so removed. To them, an offsite forum is equal to the region. This is an absurdity.

Because they are not of the working class, of the Proletariat, the Oligarchs, the Bourgeois, cannot live side by side. The idea of regional borders means nothing when viewed through the telescope of class. The nations who inhabit and spawn in The South Pacific are the rightful natives, but the Oligarchs are a different people. They have no right to sit above the workers, demanding all the endorsements and imposing oppressive caps.

Class transcends regional borders, and thus the Revolutionaries who now support Milograd are simply not foreigners. They are fellow members of the Proletariat, fellow Minnows, come to show solidarity and harmony among the masses. The Oligarch's tremble because they know that their ruse is uncovered.

We are now on the verge of transcending into a new harmonious world in The South Pacific. What begins here, when we overthrow the Oligarchs, will help unite all of our oppressed brethren around the world. Milograd has sparked the flame of a truly global Revolution! One that will eliminate the petty boundaries of regional nativism, and win a mighty victory for the downtrodden class!

Last edited by Ofly on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fieldencampment
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Fieldencampment » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:45 pm

They, OLDEFO (Old Established Forces), do l'exploitation de l'homme par 'homme!! Don't let them live!! So that there's no colonialism anymore in the world!!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:27 pm

All hail Milograd, First Amongst Equals of the South Pacific's glorious revolution!

Long has the dialectic foretold this day, and at long last have the labors of the revolutionary consciousnesses brought forth their fruits of freedom from the hated bourgeouisse. May the rule of the People last for ten thousand updates.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The Alexanderians
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

The South Pacific Attrocity

Postby The Alexanderians » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:39 pm

This is a message to any and all nations being oppressed by or fleeing from The South Pacific: The United Nation Of Island States is opening it's arms to you! Reply here or TG myself or the regional delegate if your are interested in fleeing the hostile take over. We will open the region at a time that we will release later through TGs to interested nations. Remember friends, freedom and liberty from oppression!.
Galloism wrote:Or we can go with feminism doesn't exist. We all imagined it. Collectively.
You can't fight the friction
Women belong in the kitchen
Men belong in the kitchen
Everyone belongs in the kitchen
Kitchen has food
I have brought dishonor to my gaming clan
Achesia wrote:Threads like this is why I need to stop coming to NSG....

Marethian Lupanar of Teladre wrote:A bright and cheerful mountain village of chapel-goers~

The Archregimancy wrote:
Hagia Sophia is best church.

Major-Tom wrote:Why am I full of apathy?

I'm just here to be the peanut gallery
уσυ нανєи'т gσт тнє fυℓℓ єffє¢т

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Grand Divitae wrote:Peple should be thankful to Milograd - it's him who lured roleplayers into Gameplay.

Oh please. Unibot was doing that before Milograd was even relevant.

Hell, I was doing that before Milograd was even relevant.

All Milograd is doing is putting founderless roleplay regions at risk.
Last edited by Cromarty on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Kanab (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanab (Ancient) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Cromarty wrote:
Grand Divitae wrote:Peple should be thankful to Milograd - it's him who lured roleplayers into Gameplay.

Oh please. Unibot was doing that before Milograd was even relevant.

Shame your Osiran delegacy has been such a bore so far. You ought to purge along with us, lest you be relegated to the dustbins of history like every other do-gooder delegate.
Comrade Vanguard Kanab of the South Pacific
Vanguard of Security
People's Forum Administrator
President of the People's Intelligence Bureau
Overseer of Camp 13

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:38 pm

Kanab wrote:
Cromarty wrote:Oh please. Unibot was doing that before Milograd was even relevant.

Shame your Osiran delegacy has been such a bore so far. You ought to purge along with us, lest you be relegated to the dustbins of history like every other do-gooder delegate.

Sorry Durk, I'm not an asshole.
Last edited by Cromarty on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Kanab (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanab (Ancient) » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Cromarty wrote:
Kanab wrote:

Sorry Durk, I'm not an asshole.

I still don't know who this Durk guy is.

:kiss:
Comrade Vanguard Kanab of the South Pacific
Vanguard of Security
People's Forum Administrator
President of the People's Intelligence Bureau
Overseer of Camp 13

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay