NATION

PASSWORD

Harmonious Truths: Glorious Tales from the TSP Revolution

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Ofly
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Harmonious Truths: Glorious Tales from the TSP Revolution

Postby Ofly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 pm

On the morning of April 20, 2013 I felt the chains of the oligarchs lifted.

Once I was a humble factory worker, slaving away for the oligarchs. I gave them influence, they gave me disdain. To the Oligarchs, the Bourgeoisie, I was nothing more than a laborer to build a moat which would keep them in power forever. For years the Oligarchs had locked themselves in the fortress of inactivity, safe in the illusion that their stolen influence would keep them eternally safe from the will of the Proletariat.

The spider seeks to use his web to trap smaller creatures so that it may suck their lifeblood, just as the oligarchs used the false promise of 'democracy' to suck the influence from the workers and use it to build their fortress of stagnation.

It was glorious revolutionary comrade Milograd who opened my eyes.

Milograd burst through the iron gates keeping the workers locked in, and told us the truth of the Oligarch's schemes. He told us how the Oligarch's control the means of production and do not share their spoils with the workers. He told us how the meddling foreign reactionaries help subvert the will of the people. He told us how he would be different.

I joined Milograd's revolution because I know that the Oligarch's reign is now over. Milograd cast out many of their leaders, but the fight continues. They do not yet surrender to the will of the people.

I first fought in the battle of the second update, helping to hold the line against the onslaught of foreign counterrevolutionaries. These reactionary forces sought only to reinforce the will of the last surviving Oligarchs who fortify themselves in the palaces they built with the blood of the workers. My revolutionary truths helped win the day, igniting the flames of revolution in the hearts of many and drowning out the lies of the foreign subversives.

We won the day with our glorious patriotism, and planted the flag of revolution on the field of battle. The fight is not over, but soon the Oligarch's will fall, and oppressors worldwide will hear the cry of revolution! 4,500 South Pacificans are now free of the shackles of oppression! Soon the rest of the world shall join them!

Last edited by Ofly on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:33 am, edited 15 times in total.
Former Vanguard of the People and Commissioner of the Exterior of The South Pacific

Read the Words of our Dear Leader
Understand the Revolutionary Spirit

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:07 pm

You do realize that, using his own definition, Milograd is one of the "bourgeois," don't you? :eyebrow:
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

Erusea
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Erusea » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Our Beloved Chairman Milograd leads us in the battle against the oppression of the bourgeois regime which has poisoned the South Pacific for so long. Single-handedly has he destroyed the reactionaries, repelled the attacks by the foreigners which seek to oppress the South Pacific, and silence the greedy who wish to ensure their own estate by robbing our Glorious Region.

Comrades, to Arms! Our Revolution will Prevail!
The Chairman's Appointed Truth Commissar for The South Pacific|I am Neo-Erusea.

Understand the Revolution
Re-Education Material

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:09 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:You do realize that, using his own definition, Milograd is one of the "bourgeois," don't you? :eyebrow:

Typical subversive lies! Milograd is a true patriot! A vanguard for the oppressed people of The South Pacific and all the world!
Former Vanguard of the People and Commissioner of the Exterior of The South Pacific

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

((I'm surprised of amount of people who take stuffs too seriously))

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:11 pm

The North Polish Union wrote:You do realize that, using his own definition, Milograd is one of the "bourgeois," don't you? :eyebrow:

That is non-sensical slander insofar as I have an influence level of "minnow."
Retired

AS22
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 14, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby AS22 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Milograd wrote:

That is nonsensical nonsense comrade, you've got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more influence than average.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compar ... ensusid=65

Looks like you check out as one of the bourgeois. Time to hit the gulag.
Biyah does not want you to see THIS (scroll all the way down)
[20:52] <PurpleHaze> r u trying to recruit me Unibot?
[20:53] <Unibot> ....
[20:53] * Unibot looks around.
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> i thought u'd know from my IP
[20:53] <Unibot> Errrmm..
[20:53] <Unibot> <_<
[20:53] <Unibot> >_>
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> I am Anur-Sanur/Hax/Horak/Frak
[20:53] <Unibot> Ahhhhhhh
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> and your mother
[20:53] * Unibot runs. :P
[20:53] <PurpleHaze> tee hee
[20:54] * PurpleHaze kisses Unibot
[20:54] <Unibot> ^_^
(who I am known as)

Francos Spain Forever

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Milograd wrote:

I see.

If your really a "common worker" nation, then how is it that you have a higher influence level than two other GCR delegates, and a roughly equal amount of influence to two others?

Aargh! Ninja'd :p
Last edited by The North Polish Union on Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

POLAND
STRONG!

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 pm

AS22 wrote:
Milograd wrote:That is non-sensical slander insofar as I have an influence level of "minnow."

That is nonsensical nonsense comrade, you've got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more influence than average.

I donate my influence willingly to the cause of freedom so that our beloved Chairman may free us from oppression! Do not try to hide the truth behind your petty numbers.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=compar ... fudgetopia

AS22
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby AS22 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Ofly wrote:
AS22 wrote:

I donate my influence willingly to the cause of freedom so that our beloved Chairman may free us from oppression! Do not try to hide the truth behind your petty numbers.

That nation is inactive and no longer a factor in regional politics, but nice try.

Your Chairman however, remains both quite active and in possession of above average influence.
(who I am known as)

Francos Spain Forever

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 pm

AS22 wrote:
Ofly wrote:I donate my influence willingly to the cause of freedom so that our beloved Chairman may free us from oppression! Do not try to hide the truth behind your petty numbers.

That nation is inactive and no longer a factor in regional politics, but nice try.

Your Chairman however, remains both quite active and in possession of above average influence.

Well aren't you jealous.
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Sondstead
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sondstead » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 pm

But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make it with anyone anyhow.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
Fartsniffage wrote:Poor analogy. A better one would be a high school american football team approaching a couple of kids quietly reading/writing during lunch hour, telling them to play with them and then stamping on their books/notepads if they refuse.

All with the teacher watching on from the sidelines nodding in approval.

Visit Sondstead at : IIWiki (related articles) : Embassy Program
Commerce : KMF Automobile : Nörditser Windstrand International Airport

Follow SRR Sondstead World – Your Window on Sondstead

Licana
Post Marshal

Founded: Jul 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Licana » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:36 pm

AS22 wrote:Your Chairman however, remains both quite active and in possession of above average influence.

You forget, the most great of the greatest of great leaders the greatest great chairman of greatest greatness milograd the greatest of the great may his greater greatness continue to blossom into further greatness is the divine ruler given knowledge of the truths of humanity. As such, his influence is that of his peoples, and not subject to such simple analysis as conducted by yourself.
>American education
[19:21] <Lubyak> I want to go and wank all over him.
Puzikas wrote:Gulf War One was like Slapstick: The War. Except, you know, up to 40,000 people died.

Vitaphone Racing wrote:Never in all my years have I seen someone actually quote the dictionary and still get the definition wrong.

Husseinarti wrote:
Vitaphone Racing wrote:Do lets. I really want to hear another explanation about dirty vaginas keeping women out of combat, despite the vagina being a self-cleaning organ.

So was the M-16.

Senestrum wrote:How are KEPs cowardly? Surely the "real man" would in fact be the one firing giant rods of nuclear waste at speeds best described as "hilarious".

Kanab (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanab (Ancient) » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Milograd is greater than Chairman Mao, if anything.
Comrade Vanguard Kanab of the South Pacific
Vanguard of Security
People's Forum Administrator
President of the People's Intelligence Bureau
Overseer of Camp 13

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:38 pm

AS22 wrote:
Ofly wrote:I donate my influence willingly to the cause of freedom so that our beloved Chairman may free us from oppression! Do not try to hide the truth behind your petty numbers.

Fudgetopia sits high in their palace, hording more influence than one would ever need while refusing to share with the people. Fudgetopia is a true oligarch in the region. Days ago, Fudgetopia would have had the power to log in and at the snap of a finger overthrow the people's will. Such is the corruption of influence.

The Universal Corporation
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Universal Corporation » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Milograd shall be supreme. His reign shall last for an eternity, and we will not quit until balance is met. Up with Milograd! Down with the Oligarchy!
----------------------------------------------
Obedience. Determination. The South Pacific.
An Alt of The Orson Empire
Main Technology level is LPMT/EFT.
I do not use NS population statistics. Normal RPing population is 650 million people.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Ofly wrote:
AS22 wrote:

Fudgetopia sits high in their palace, hording more influence than one would ever need while refusing to share with the people.

Please explain to me how it is possible to share influence.

POLAND
STRONG!

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:47 pm

The oligarchs of The South Pacific, and indeed of all regions, use the false promise of 'Democracy', a true drug for the masses, as their tool. They wield it like a club. They tell the proletariat that they will have a hand in wielding it, but when the proletariat approaches, they beat them down.

In 'democracy' the oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class are to represent and repress them in government. Such is the way of the oligarchs.

AS22
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby AS22 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:57 pm

So did Milo call in his own private RP army prior to the coup or did the plan develop in the aftermath?

I really want to get my timeline right.

Also about your whole concept of influence which is truly fascinating, what say you of the Pacific, the region with the most severe endorsement/influence margins in the GCR world?
(who I am known as)

Francos Spain Forever

Stedicules
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Stedicules » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:59 pm

AS22 wrote:So did Milo call in his own private RP army prior to the coup or did the plan develop in the aftermath?

Also about your whole concept of influence which is truly fascinating, what say you of the Pacific, the region with the most severe endorsement/influence margins in the GCR world?

there is no 'private rp army' unless you mean the armies we roleplay in II.
DOMINATED BY OBSESSION OF POWER AND LUST, LED BY UNWRITTEN RULES FROM CLINICAL BIRTH TO CLINICAL DEATH. ASK THE EPITHET OF GOD! IT STILL IS DECEPTION, NO IDEOLOGY, NO PROGRESS; NOTHING. THE WORLD IS SMOTHERED IN ABSURDITY.

Hobbiest Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbiest Republic » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 am

Let it be known that we truly honestly, and absolutely without the faintest shadow of a doubt are the people. And that no planning is needed for this. All that was needed was the call of the Chairman and even those who had not known him previously took up his banner. It was the call heard in the hearts and souls of all men and women to let all be free and let our voices be heard.
CoPS-Member
CoNS- Founder/Member
UEF-Observer
Amistad Signatory

Economic Left/Right: 5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03
Aboot Meh: Pro-Chife, Pro-Dakka, Pro-Capitalism, Pro-Freedom
"That's what forgiveness sounds like, Screaming and then silence."-Carl

Tramiar
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 am

AS22 wrote:So did Milo call in his own private RP army prior to the coup or did the plan develop in the aftermath?

Are RPers not just as allowed as gameplayers to get involved?
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I too would ban myself if I saw me moving into my region.

Tramiar: *causes great injustices to natives and fenda-kind*
Spartzy: *prevents great injustices*
Tramiar: too late, they were already caused.
Spartzy: *stops great injustices*
Tramiar: *causes greater injustices, cannot be fixed until next update*
Spartzy: *quits the game*

Doctor My Eyes
Civilian

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Doctor My Eyes » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 am

Don't worry, guys. Comrade Milograd is, in Communist fashion, sharing his influence with hundreds of nations. Plus, he's working on getting his influence levels down at the same time! :rofl:

Grand Divitae
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Divitae » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:51 am

Doctor My Eyes wrote:Don't worry, guys. Comrade Milograd is, in Communist fashion, sharing his influence with hundreds of nations. Plus, he's working on getting his influence levels down at the same time! :rofl:

Good to see someone with sense of humor. Many nations reacted too seriously about this.

Ofly
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ofly » Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:54 am

The copypasta is the tool of of the oligarch. It is created with only the thought of quick dissemination, and its use as propaganda is insidious. Rather than show the people their true thoughts, wielders of copypasta hide behind the web of lies. Just as the spider spins a web of false democracy, it also spins the devious web of copypasta.

A feeble agent of the bourgeoisie, clearly in bed with foreign interlopers and hiding behind the mask of Freedom Fighters International, sought to use his copypasta to waver the course of the glorious revolution. Like a child, FFI unwittingly threw copypasta at all who call The South Pacific home with little regard for the harmony of the region.

The people of The South Pacific drowned out FFI's feeble cries. Patriotic messages ensured that FFI's traitorous words went unheeded, and even the bourgeoisie chessmaster known as Fudgetopia broke ranks with their people when they saw how harmful the copypasta was. It is little more than mindless clicking of ctrl-c ctrl-v, designed to turn the attention of the proletariat from true revolutionary thoughts.

From this day forth, copypasta will be tolerated by no patriot of The South Pacific! Be they foreign interloper or false revolutionary, those who wield the cowardly dagger of copypasta will face the harsh judgement of the people!

Last edited by Ofly on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay