NATION

PASSWORD

The Rejected Times

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Thu May 14, 2015 9:49 pm

I don't know why we're pretending to be surprised that A. Unibot twisted the issue into an ideological one that serves his own purpose and B. that Unibot published information that is supposedly secret but in fact not at all.

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: The Rejected Times: Tomb Resigns as TNP Delegate

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Thu May 14, 2015 10:20 pm

The idea that information posted in a citizen-only area of a *GCR* is "secret" is just lol.

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Thu May 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Someday I'm going to make a TRT comments bingo board or drinking game :P

"This is so biased Unibot" - Take a shot
"I cant believe this is filled with defender ideology" - Take a shot

Anyone thinking they're being original by pointing out that this isn't a nonpartisan publication missed the boat long ago. Get over it. The TRT has its place, and if you think you can do a better job, or bring a different perspective, go for it (since Cormac already does, I suppose he's maybe entitled to a bit more grumbling ;) )
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

Sovreignry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sovreignry » Fri May 15, 2015 12:10 am

Kazmr wrote:Someday I'm going to make a TRT comments bingo board or drinking game :P

"This is so biased Unibot" - Take a shot
"I cant believe this is filled with defender ideology" - Take a shot

And be dead by the second round of comments?
From the desk of
William Chocox Ambassador from The Unitary Kingdom of Sovreignry
Office 50, fifth floor, farthest from the elevator
You're supposed to be employing the arts of diplomacy, not the ruddy great thumping sledgehammers of diplomacy. -Ardchoille
It would be easier just to incorporate a "Grief Region" button, so you wouldn't even need to make the effort to do the actual raiding. Players could just bounce from region to region and destroy everyone else's efforts at will, without even bothering about WA status. Wouldn't that be nice. -Frisbeeteria

Why yes, we are better looking: UDL

Frances Francis the First of France
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Frances Francis the First of France » Fri May 15, 2015 6:20 am

The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:indeed, the appointment of Eluvatar (a more defender-leaning General) by Tomb

Also just noticed this little inaccuracy. Eluvatar was never appointed by Tomb. Eluvatar was appointed by McMasterdonia at the start of the term and was kept on by Tomb when he won the special election.

~Lord Lore

Flemingovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 22, 2003

Postby Flemingovia » Fri May 15, 2015 6:32 am

To echo what has been said by others, the issue here was never a realignment of TNP's miltary. It is what it is.

What was at the heart - at least at the beginning - is that the REgional Assembly is tasked with oversight of the army, in that it is able to override military missions that it feels are unwise, not in our best interests etc. This is part of what we call the "NPA Doctrine".

However, that oversight is only effective if the Regional Assembly knows what the army is doing! So I proposed a tweak to our laws to ensure that our Assembly was informed of ARmy misisons. NOT before they happened, and NOT if they were secret/sensitive missions (at the delegate's discretion).

I thought it was a pretty routine and sensible bit of housekeeping. Then this happened.....

But it had nothing to do with the alignment of the army.
IMPORTANT: Before reading this post please read the terms and conditions below. By accessing this post you signify your acceptance, full and in part, of those terms and conditions:

http://img808.imageshack.us/i/disclaimer.jpg/

The Rejected Times
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 07, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rejected Times » Fri May 15, 2015 4:12 pm

Frances Francis the First of France wrote:
The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:indeed, the appointment of Eluvatar (a more defender-leaning General) by Tomb

Also just noticed this little inaccuracy. Eluvatar was never appointed by Tomb. Eluvatar was appointed by McMasterdonia at the start of the term and was kept on by Tomb when he won the special election.

~Lord Lore

Neither of these are inaccuracies - you were moved to the Entertainment Ministry (as you've said) and Eluvatar was appointed by Tomb (otherwise his service would have lapsed after McMasterdonia's term ending). We were aware that Eluvatar was reappointed, but explaining his past with McMasterdonia seemed like a tangent - we can't cover everything.

Please save the old 'nitpicking instead of saying anything substantive' routine for when there is actually an inaccuracy - it's getting old. Dirt old. Miniluved and worn. Dead. Nada. Zilch.

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012

Postby Tim Stark » Fri May 15, 2015 5:55 pm

The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:Miniluved and worn.

The fact that Unibot still thinks Miniluv was a massive conspiracy... :unsure:

though who says it wasn't?
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Frances Francis the First of France
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 23, 2014

Postby Frances Francis the First of France » Sat May 16, 2015 2:12 pm

The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:
Frances Francis the First of France wrote:Also just noticed this little inaccuracy. Eluvatar was never appointed by Tomb. Eluvatar was appointed by McMasterdonia at the start of the term and was kept on by Tomb when he won the special election.

~Lord Lore

Neither of these are inaccuracies - you were moved to the Entertainment Ministry (as you've said) and Eluvatar was appointed by Tomb (otherwise his service would have lapsed after McMasterdonia's term ending). We were aware that Eluvatar was reappointed, but explaining his past with McMasterdonia seemed like a tangent - we can't cover everything.

Please save the old 'nitpicking instead of saying anything substantive' routine for when there is actually an inaccuracy - it's getting old. Dirt old. Miniluved and worn. Dead. Nada. Zilch.

I will concede on the second but the first was quite an inaccuracy. I wasn't simply moved to say I was is a bit of an understatement. I was thrown a bone at the last moment so that it wouldn't be opposition anymore and so it wouldn't damage his image as much. By just saying I was moved to another ministry makes it sound like that was the plan from day one when it was infact a last ditch effort to save face by pulling a ministry that shouldn't exist out of a hat.

~Lord Lore

Great Brigantia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Brigantia » Sat May 16, 2015 5:28 pm

The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:Please save the old 'nitpicking instead of saying anything substantive' routine for when there is actually an inaccuracy - it's getting old. Dirt old. Miniluved and worn. Dead. Nada. Zilch.

My comments, which still haven't been addressed, weren't nitpicking. That this had nothing to do with the military alignment of The North Pacific has now been echoed by Flemingovia as well.

Also, please just post from your main. We know it's you in there, Unibot.
Last edited by Great Brigantia on Sat May 16, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cormac

Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)

The Rejected Times
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rejected Times » Sat May 16, 2015 6:55 pm

Great Brigantia wrote:My comments, which still haven't been addressed, weren't nitpicking. That this had nothing to do with the military alignment of The North Pacific has now been echoed by Flemingovia as well.

On the contrary, the article never says Flemingovia's specific criticisms has to do with the official military alignment. The article is discussing the upcoming election - 'Generally speaking, I think the North Pacific is moving towards a crossroads where it has to find a new ‘centre’ (the new ‘reasonable’)'.

Our articles are always labelled as 'commentary' - this is standard for all news articles, because all journalists are encouraged by the Rejected Times to go beyond fact summary to discuss their take on issues with a wider lens, akin to commentary.

You can't sue the author for defamation because in his opinion, TNP is in a climate of philosophical turmoil - these things are always subjective. Indeed, the article never even mentions the 'alignment' per se, it's discussing the boundaries of the alignment (i.e., what is acceptable within the boundaries of an alignment). If you don't like the commentary's opinion, fine - but don't pretend as though it's a 'factual error' because you don't like someone's opinion.

Great Brigantia wrote:Also, please just post from your main.

Aye, aye, 'Great Brigantia'. :roll:
Last edited by The Rejected Realms Media Corporation on Sat May 16, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tim Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 15, 2012

Postby Tim Stark » Sun May 17, 2015 11:47 am

Great Brigantia wrote:Also, please just post from your main.

Except Great Brigantia is essentially Cormac's main nation, whereas TRRMC is a puppet nation supposedly representing the Media Department of The Rejected Realms.

;)
Last edited by Tim Stark on Sun May 17, 2015 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Steward of The Frontier | Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sun May 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Tim Stark wrote:

Except Great Brigantia is essentially Cormac's main nation, whereas TRRMC is a puppet nation supposedly representing the Media Department of The Rejected Realms.

;)

Great Brigantia's signature lists "Cormac" so it is pretty obvious who he is. TRRMC does not list "Unibot" and it shouldn't, but it should also not be used for posts other than articles :P
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005

Postby Drop Your Pants » Sun May 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Trick Shot wrote:TRRMC does not list "Unibot" and it shouldn't, but it should also not be used for posts other than articles :P

Where can i find this rule? :P
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Trick Shot
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Trick Shot » Sun May 17, 2015 1:53 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Trick Shot wrote:TRRMC does not list "Unibot" and it shouldn't, but it should also not be used for posts other than articles :P

Where can i find this rule? :P

Sometimes there doesn't need to be a rule :P
Festavo Montresor-Stark
Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris | Sergeant of The Black Hawks
Raiding like it should be: Sleepers, Griefing and Fun
Marelius wrote:You got Festavo'd

Revall wrote:Festavo is an off his rocker cowboy capable of anything at the drop of a hat

Nuke wrote:But can you really be more dangerous than Festavo? Now that guy is a real fucking OG.

Valrifell wrote:God dammit Fest, you think too much!

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Sun May 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Wait, Great Brigantia is Cormac?
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Benevolent Thomas
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benevolent Thomas » Sun May 17, 2015 4:12 pm

Solorni wrote:Wait, Great Brigantia is Cormac?

I too choose to ignore and/or not believe his signature :P
Ballotonia wrote:Personally, I think there's something seriously wrong with a game if it willfully allows the destruction of longtime player communities in favor of kids whose sole purpose is to enjoy ruining the game for others.

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun May 17, 2015 9:38 pm

I once used TRRMC as well, when I was editor of TRT. It doesn't belong to anybody really. :P
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

The Rejected Times
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Issue XXXVIII

Postby The Rejected Times » Tue May 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Issue XXXVIII | May 20 2015

Index

'Ex-Leader of the 'New' Black Riders Speaks,' by Aistaan (INTERVIEW)
'GA Rules Consortium Inspires Optimism, But Realism Is Warranted,' by Gruenberg.
'Eluvatar Frontrunner in TNP Special Election,' by Unibot.
'Invader 'Dropouts' On The Rise,' by Unibot.
'To The New Generation: 'Don't Stress!',' by Ikania.
'You Say You Want A Constitution...,' by Unibot.
'Osiris Bans Frak-Friendly Invaders,' by The Church of Satan.
'Hunting for Easter Eggs. Part 1.,' by Dr George.

Ex-Leader of the 'New' Black Riders Speaks
INTERVIEW | AISTAAN, EDITORIAL ASSISTANT

Only a few weeks ago, The Black Riders, notorious invader region, became founderless and fell to a world-wide effort of anti-Black Riders who would soon establish their own peaceful, constitutional government in the region; The Rejected Times's Aistaan speaks with the former leader of this movement, United German Regions, who led the initial call to arms...

Aistaan: Please tell us a little bit about who you are, your home region, and a brief history before your capture of The Black Riders?

United German Regions: I founded this nation on December 09, 2014th and quickly discovered the ability to create regions. I got sucked into NS very quickly and decided to create a region for my friends that I had convinced to join NS. Soon, The Insane Region had grown to over 60 nations who I mostly know personally. We had multiple encounters with The Black Riders and gained a hatred for their actions. We slowly built up forces and worked our way up the ladder of regions they controlled.

When did the operation begin? How did it come about? How did you organise it?

On April 27th, 2015 I got on that morning and saw a post on their RMB by moderators stating that they were in punishment and their founder got deleted. I also noticed they had no delegate and saw posts trying to put Ridersyl into power. I quickly posted messages on all of my allies' RMBs telling them I needed endorsements and that TBR had become vulnerable. I also mentioned that they should contact everybody they could. Within 3 hours I had gained 60 endorsements.

What would you like to call this capture? Is it 'raiding the raiders', or a path towards justice?

I never had and still see no need to name it as it was more of a world effort than a military operation.

Who are your main supporting regions? How can others help out the cause?

Many regions closely supported us in our efforts but some of the first to help were Bobs Burgers and Southerns Paradise. If others feel the desire to help out they can go to TBR and help provide endorsements or just show support.

You've left the Black Riders - why have you left?

I left TBR due to a large number of people claiming it was a dictatorship and demanding I leave or they would overthrow me, which they had attempted before telling me they so heavily disapproved of certain methods. I decided I would leave and let them see what future they could build themselves.

Your thoughts on the new acting delegate, Harenhime?

I have had very little time to speak with the new delegate but the small talk I have had when he lived in The Insane Region he showed value and joy. I support his current control with my full efforts but will not exhaust efforts to maintain his position as I have nearly retired as a defender. I may continue in August but for now I have a summer vacation to enjoy and see where TBR goes.

Some have suggested that how this operation has been conducted (e.g., creating a constitution, setting up a local government) has been a weakness on the part of you and your colleagues - that is to say, that 'slashing and burning' the Black Riders would have been the smarter response. How would you respond to this criticism?

I understand many disagree with setting up a government and I partially agree but trying to close a region of such size would take months if not years so we decided to try and build a new world.

Have you been following the simultaneous events in Lazarus? Your thoughts on that uplifting liberation? Did it give you any hope or momentum here in TBR?

I have been watching Lazarus and I thought the efforts were very uplifting and gave joy to many defenders and liberators allowing the momentum to speed up in TBR but the constant arguing has been slowing efforts down.

Do you think you they be able to hold The Black Riders?

I think with effort that TBR can be secured but not infinitely, one day it will likely fall as many founder-less regions do.

Thank you so much for the interview! Do you have any final remarks for our readership?

I have no final remarks for readers but I would like to thank you for asking my opinions and hope to read more of your papers in the future.

GA Rules Consortium Inspires Optimism, But Realism Is Warranted
OPINION | GRUENBERG, CORRESPONDENT

In response to such a simple question - "In what ways do you think the GA mods could improve things around here?", queried newly promoted Game Moderator Mallorea and Riva a month ago - a massive conversation has bloomed in the GA forum, spawning 15 pages of discussion, some of it not totally hostile. Ambitious technical changes have been proposed, and now an entire subforum devoted to revisiting the GA rules set, the "General Assembly Rules Consortium", launched to reconsider the wording and meaning of the various rules that regulate GA resolutions.

The Rejected Times has frequently been critical of the GA moderators: in our last issue, we suggested that such a public redrafting of the rules would not be entertained by them ("Why Everybody Is Wrong About Everything"). It is only fair now to acknowledge that they have taken to heart the most commonly and forcefully repeated criticism of recent GA moderation practices - that they have been far too absent from the forums - and committed to become more engaged. We should also applaud their initiative to open the rules discussion up to players, even inviting players to take the lead in rewriting the rules themselves.

It is a welcome change from a style of moderation that had seen the "ModCave" become as cold, standoffish and impenetrable as Elsa's ice fortress, and that had quite often seen player queries going unanswered for months on end, if any response ever arrived at all. Relations between GA moderators and GA players had not perhaps been as bad as in some quarters of the game - no GA player has earned a DoS flaming out the moderators or threatened hacking attempts on the site - but they had been at a low ebb. The tide is beginning to turn. Yet at the same time, it seems necessary to caution against undue optimism.

As has already been noted by players sceptical of the Rules Consortium, some of the problems with GA moderation are systemic. It does not particularly whether the rules allow or disallow particular practices if those rules are not interpreted consistently by the moderators once in place, and if rulings purporting to uphold the rules are not made openly and explained. And the moderators have already proved much less receptive to discussing that aspect than they have in allowing players to bicker over whether banning people from listing their brothers, sisters, second cousins once removed and elderly spinster aunt up in the attic as co-authors of their proposal constitutes an act of cultural genocide.

It was a pattern seen during the dispute over Mallorea's proposal, "Liberate Haven". The moderators stood back and allowed players to furiously over all sorts of rules and technical changes to completely insulate roleplay regions from R/D play. They allowed laundry list petitions clamouring for Mallorea's resignation (and somewhat shorter lists for his promotion). And then, when the players had shouted themselves hoarse, they came in and started locking down the threads. There were no changes in rules, no changes in game architecture, no changes at all. Tomorrow, someone could propose a liberation of a roleplay region in similarly incendiary language and the whole grim affair could repeat itself.

Many players have already expressed enthusiasm for the rules project, but that enthusiasm is sure to dissipate over time. Once it does, what will be left? A shining new rules set - or an affirmation that everything was alright to begin with? Whichever it is, argument over rules is sure to be far more harshly moderated in the wake of the Rules Consortium: one does need be a cynic to see the major positive of this discussion for the moderators is that they can thereafter claim far more absolute authority with respect to rulings because players will have had their say.

Those proposing technical changes, such as revamping the category system (as previously proposed in The Rejected Times), reordering the proposal queue system, or undertaking any more fundamental restructuring of the gameside aspect of the WA might also need be wary of the example of the "R/D Summit", a broadly similar endeavour convened to thoroughly review R/D and related gameplay matters. Since then, very few technical changes have actually been implemented, as The Rejected Times has previously bemoaned. Even should an agreement be reached between players and moderators over desirable fixes, there is no guarantee they will see the light of day in the years to come.

Finally, the players themselves are not a united front in all this. Thus far the Rules Consortium has been even tempered and made some progress, because the topics under review have been relatively uncontroversial, with majorities forming in favour of keeping rules against Real World references, national sovereignty repeal arguments, and "blogposal" format violations, and even some sort of accord emerging on the need for category reform and the potential of removing co-author credits from proposal texts.

But it is highly unlikely that such harmony will prevail once topics on MetaGaming, Blockers, Ideological Bans, and above all the WA Army Rule are opened up for discussion. In fact, more likely is that those threads will immediately dissolve into such mud-slinging free-for-alls, as they have always tended to, that absolutely no progress will be made and the moderators will be justified in simply retaining the status quo. It has been ten years since the rules were last open to public comment, and it will almost certainly be another ten years before they are again. The players must be certain to get themselves in order and make the most of the opportunity, because whatever the answer is to the question Mallorea asked to open this discussion, it's probably going to take more than 14 words to express.

Eluvatar Frontrunner in TNP Special Election
Finding the ‘New Centre’ in Magicality City’s Politics
COMMENTARY | UNIBOT, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Candidate nominations have closed in the North Pacific with Eluvatar emerging as the frontrunner in the special elections in the North Pacific, after Tomb’s surprise resignation last weekend. Some may know Eluvatar from his work as lieutenant in the United Defenders League, or as the former delegate of the North Pacific; he is also a long-time member of Taijitu and, of course, SC honouree (SC#129).

There are seven candidates altogether running, however the majority of the candidates are either ‘joke’ candidates, or unlikely dark horse candidates. The momentum certainly seems to be supporting Eluvatar, who received a number of early nominations, although The Grim Reaper has provided a comprehensive platform and is making a strong effort to respond to questions in depth in his campaign thread. Eluvatar has thus far, however, positioned himself in a strong position as frontrunner; the election is itself is an surprise personal turnaround for Eluvatar who didn’t expect to even reprise his role as Defence Minister, let alone, delegate a week ago!

Eluvatar has provided a revamped version of his platform from the earlier general elections (when he had lost to the incumbent, Tomb). He emphasises the importance of programmes such as the WA Development Program and the WA Information for Voters program which educate and increase endorsement trading activity locally in the North Pacific to balance and diversify the shares of endorsements in the North Pacific for the purposes of long-term security and stability in the North Pacific. Meanwhile, he name-drops Lazarus as a potential future ally for the North Pacific and suggests that the NPA Doctrine may need to be re-opened and reviewed. He emphasises that communication with natives must be unhostile, because ‘recent events in The Black Riders have shown what can happen to a region which systematically upsets small regions across NationStates: as a founderless region, this is not an eventuality I believe we should pursue.’

A previous article published through the Rejected Times, titled, ‘Tomb Resigns as TNP Delegate’ drew criticism from some who argued that the article put too much emphasis on ‘ideology’ as an issue in the North Pacific; these critics instead argued that the issues which are currently facing the North Pacific do not surround ideology per se, but instead revolve around procedural issues, like issues of transparency, openness and legislative oversight. Perhaps I was not clear enough in the previous article, but I believe that these procedural issues, like those regarding transparency and oversight, are effectively a political trojan horse for returning to the issue of ideology in a roundabout manner – ideology, after all, is an issue that never really ends in the North Pacific with any kind of ‘finality’ to the political resolutions reached. As one commentator noted, informing the legislature of missions during ongoing missions would affect occupations more than defences or liberations, which normally proceed non-controversially – it would add and facilitate more legislative red-tape to practices that frankly not everyone accepts as legitimate and moreover, even if an override mechanism is virtually never used, increasing procedural oversight establishes a climate which suggests that this behaviour requires oversight.

It is very difficult to prove or disprove the intentions of players; certainly I believe that the players are honest in saying that their direct intentions are to change procedurally how the North Pacific operates, and if you had any greater ambition to change the conduct of the North Pacific Army abroad, you would likely deny those ambitions publicly, given at the moment, the political climate in the North Pacific doesn’t seem to suggest that the topic of ideology is politically ‘open’ – pursuing procedural changes is thus a less ambitious, softer, even wonkish face to reform, and it would be natural to deny any intentions for more ‘radical’ objectives when to be seen as challenging the orthodoxy in the North Pacific directly would be political anathema.

Change, however, is not unheard with regards to the North Pacific’s orthodoxy; what is and what is not appropriate for the North Pacific Army’s conduct abroad is revised episodically – a punctuated equilibrium, or a tipping point, where roles are changed and normative frameworks for the military come under review legitimately – usually in a way which reflects changing public opinion, demographics and foreign affairs situations. The orthodoxy is the prevailing understanding of what is ‘common sense’ – ‘common sense’ in the North Pacific has a short expiry date in the North Pacific because it is almost always a political balancing act: (1) people lose faith in any hypocrisies present in any compromise position – where you say one thing and do another, (2) compromises are contingent on unique foreign affairs situations, like say a strong core bigameplayer constituency, (3) compromises are never fully satisfying for the majority of a region, they are only ever fully satisfying for the minimal-sized winning power coalition (the kingmakers) which change over time – they might be defenders in one era, and imperialists in the next.

We’ve seen changes in the orthodoxy before, when Eluvatar was delegate before, the common sense of what was the right ‘balance’ in the North Pacific was effectively a policy of boasting diversity (‘R’ and ‘D’) while strictly not partaking in many invasions in practice to avoid the image or reputation of the North Pacific being sullied; when McMasterdonia became delegate, he oversaw the transition of the North Pacific Army during the height of bigameplayism and he subtly shifted what the ‘centre’ was in the North Pacific – his NPA Doctrine was in practice a combination of soft raids (tagging) and soft defenses (detagging). As bigameplayism died in popularity, r3naissanc3r, one of McMasterdonia’s successors, stopping preaching diversity and started preaching ‘interests’ and the theology of independentism – this meant asserting a region does what is in its interests, not attempting to strike a balance between raiding and defending, but in practice almost exclusively invading and allying the North Pacific with invader, imperialist and independent regions. Even McMasterdonia, while returning for his final term, knew better than to stray from the independentist line that r3naissanc3r had established, when he wrote ‘I do not believe that Independence needs to be expressed in the form of a mathematical equal of defensive and offensive operations - that would be more of a bi-gameplay thing’; McMasterdonia was no late deathbed convert to independentism – he simply was a crafty social navigator who sensed political change and altered his message accordingly.

The common denominator during all of this was a predisposition towards anti-fascism, which has served as a convenient, triumphant side project for every delegate in the North Pacific since the dawn of contemporary anti-fascism in NationStates -- it’s a convenient way to draw attention away from the failings of each respective era’s weaknesses: anti-fascism brought Eluvatar’s TNP’s diplomatic isolation, international cooperation, McMasterdonia’s TNP’s martial marginalisation, a central role to military affairs, r3naissanc3r’s TNP’s uncompassionate realism, a moralistic cause to preach.

Once again, I believe the North Pacific is at a subtle crossroads – where a new ‘centre’ is born – others will deny they have ambitions to change the ‘centre’, hell they may even be right that the name, ‘independent’ will persist (in name), but this is all effectively a part of a political game: ‘deny, deny, deny’. A new ‘centre’ will have to recognise that the North Pacific is a different region from the region that r3naissanc3r presided – its imperialist allies have been rocked with the recent recruitment scandals and the collapse of the UIAF, meanwhile a bloc of respected voices from within pushed the North Pacific to jump off the sidelines to support Lazarus (whereas it had religiously clung to the sidelines during the Lazarene-Osiran War). It really remains to be seen what this new ‘centre’ might actually entail, and if Eluvatar does become delegate, whether he returns the region’s orthodoxy towards his older practices or something new – in my opinion, I can’t see where Eluvatar would pursue those old policies under today’s environment where the North Pacific Army is more expected than ever to participate in invasions and tag raids regularly of founderless regions.

One idea might be to move away from thinking in terms of ‘interests’ as r3naissanc3r had moved the North Pacific away from thinking in terms of diversity, and instead, present ‘stability’ as the main goal of an NPA Doctrine – that is to say, interests over the long term, not in the short, immediate sense – this would mean guiding the North Pacific Army and the North Pacific’s foreign policies with the concerns of sustainable practices in mind and think of an operation not as a singularity but a part of a series, and whether or not a series has positive or negative consequences for the North Pacific. Stability seems like what a lot of people in the North Pacific want nowadays – they’ve had two delegates, back to back, depart unexpectedly – but whatever the new ‘centre’ comes to be, it rarely is pre-determinable and it is always contingent on political factors: which voting blocs are influential in the North Pacific, which potential foreign allies present themselves as an opportunity etc.

Voting is expected to begin in any moment in the North Pacific; the winner will be decided after five days of voting, provided a candidate secures majority support.

Invader ‘Dropouts’ On The Rise
Eternal Scholars Freed By Defenders

COMMENTARY | UNIBOT, EDITOR IN CHIEF

“Invaders take a page from ‘The Boy Who Cried Wolf’”

In what must have been a last ditch attempt at remaining relevant, Lone Wolves United invaded Eternal Scholars, a quiet user-created region for students from the same high school. They would soon brag about the event in an unfortunate propaganda piece called ‘Is Our Lone Wolves Learning? LWU Takes the Fendas to School’; during the spiel, the author noted that the invasion marked Lone Wolves United’s tenth anniversary and, of course, mocked defenders as per usual practice.

Lone Wolves United carefully took this opportunity to remind us that the best way to celebrate your tenth anniversary is to occupy a region using mostly someone else’s troops to disguise just how poorly your organisation is actually doing at the moment …

Indeed, the Wolves were joined in the raid by old friends, DEN and the Land of Kings and Emperors, both recovering internally from the recent recruitment scandal which had rocked them last month, in addition to The Black Hawks, Europeia, Balder, and The East Pacific. When you bear in mind that the Lone Wolves United too has been rehabilitating its image since 2011 when a ‘raider unity’ fiasco saw their ‘Anarchy’ raid supported by the Greater German Reich… this entire operation looked more and more like an overcooked reunion tour of scruffy, jet-legged rockers with their ankle monitors in tow. All in all, the pilers contributed about roughly twenty endorsements, although the Europeian Republican Navy (ERN) left at one point to support the North Pacific’s unexpected delegate transition (or rum, either/or).

Five days past before a broad constellation of defender forces organised against the invaders in Eternal Scholars; the liberation itself was led by the Rejected Realm Army’s own Dyr Nasad, and was supported by what one defender called ‘everyone’ – TITO, Spiritus Defense Forces, The United Defenders League, The Founderless Regions Alliance, among many others, including the Lazarene Liberation Army, back on its feet, of course, since the crisis in Lazarus (with Kazmr being newly nominated as the LLA General).

The group of liberators, thirty or so soldiers, were greeted with an unusual event: the invader delegate resigned from the World Assembly just before update – effectively ‘cutting his losses’ and ‘running’ as one critic said; the invaders left before they would have been, almost surely, defeated by a greater showing of force from defenders abroad.

Babiana argues the withdrawal was ‘all part of the plan’, leaving others to assume that the plan was to embarrass the Lone Wolves United more than if they had simply been defeated, instead of committing what one liberation participant drolly called a ‘strategic retreat’.

What’s next for Eternal Scholars, you might ask? The Moon Base, native delegate, suggested the region might be abandoned in the future in light of the trouble that invaders had caused the region. ‘I don't think anyone even has enough influence to ever password protect this place to avoid this raiding crap or if they even play at all,’ he writes, ‘so I assume we'll just leave or eventually cease to exist.’

To The New Generation: 'Don't Stress!'
OPINION | IKANIA, GUEST COLUMNIST

Ikania speaks to the up-and-comers of NationStates about persevering; recounting memories of Llamas and his time in the People's Republic of Lazarus ...

I first got into gameplay politics when I came to Lazarus, fresh out of the failed experiment that was Khora, ready to call this new region my home. Along with Bodobol, Fantome and some Camel-type creature (clearly inferior to an Alpaca) that Bodobol insisted on bringing, we washed ashore on the Spectacor Immigration Island, ready to get started.

Within the first few months, Bodobol and I were working away in the Information District, pumping out Lazarene Gazette articles in an almost competitive way. Fantome was part of the Judicial District, and worked as our Police Chief for a good while, reporting suspicious people, preserving security, etc. Llamas got to work starting and joining roleplays, as that was his specialty. He was big on roleplaying and all that, in fact I joined a few RPs that he started, though none really took off.

During Kazmr's reign, I was appointed WA Marshal, and Bodobol became Culture Governor. Fantome became Governor of Justice (basically the guy in charge of the courts) after a good amount of time, and when Funkadelia's Chairmanship rolled around, I was Governor of Information. If I'd stayed there for just another few months, I'd have a serious shot of becoming Chairman, not as good a shot as that of some others, but still a good one. I squandered that for reasons I won't talk about right now, but my point is that it's not nearly as hard as you'd think for a noob to get experience in gameplay.

Let's go back to that fuzzy camelid that we call Llamas, because of his original nation, the Republic of Llamas, though I think he needs a new name. Anyways, this guy, who you've doubtlessly heard of if you pay any attention to gameplay, is a perpetual rising star. In every region he's been to, he's risen through the ranks like rapid fire and then left for varying reasons. My own region Nesapo, Khora, Lazarus and most recently, the West Pacific, from which he was recently banjected for extremely trivial reasons that will be gone over in another article.

In Nesapo, he became Delegate after I gave up due to extreme boredom in October 2013. He was a co-founder of Khora, along with a few others, and had a huge part in drafting what would have been our laws if it hadn't collapsed so early on. In Lazarus, he went from Cultural Cadre Member (basically a participation medal) to Vice Chairman, which is like the Delegate's right hand man, in just a couple months. Why? Because he knew what to do, and he was an ambitious reformer. He still is, Llamas makes headlines every few months, coming off as a fresh new face and rising star every time, even though it's been almost two years.

Why does he rise to these positions of power? Because he works hard. He's determined! His experience and determination is exactly what made him Commander of TWP's army only a few weeks after arriving. I started my GP career in February 2014 by writing newspaper articles, and by June I was Governor of the Information District, a prestigious job that I very much enjoyed.

If you take a look at the WFE of the Pacific, you'll find that Krulltopia has been in power for over six years. It looks daunting, to be honest. How can I possibly get experience in this game? What the hell is 'R/D'? Why is my inbox clogged with recruitment spam?

Of course, if you're that new, you should probably take a better look at your options and see if International Incidents or Multiverse roleplaying works for you. But if you're serious about Gameplay and you want to make a difference and have your name forever remembered in the halls of NS history, the first thing you need to remember is that it's not impossible. Hell, it's not even hard. What matters most is that you commit. You find a region, a community, somewhere that you feel dedicated to, and you serve it. It's as simple as that. With enough hard work and determination, you will find yourself revered as an exemplar citizen and someone to look up to.

Once again, take a look at Llamas and me. We are big players... big names... relatively well known, in the sphere of gameplay. And if we got there in just a year, you can soar if you stay for more. The great amount of dedication it takes and the soulsucking NS does to you means nothing if you can just commit for awhile. And I'm taking my own advice, because I'm back in Lazarus, ready to commit everything I can to the region and its people.

That is, if they accept me.

You Say You Want A Constitution…
The Republic of Lazarus Is Born
COMMENTARY | UNIBOT, EDITOR-IN-CHIEF

Just when you thought it was safe to sing Elton John’s ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’ – Emerald City is back! Surprise, surprise. The ‘Emerald’ is back in Lazarus alongside the returning green forum skin and the new flag. The colour chosen is less emerald, however, and more, Mantis green (presumably no connection with Franco's Terrarium).

A constitutional convention in Lazarus has concluded, after decisively choosing Kazmr’s constitutional draft, following a protracted series of discussions over the future direction of Lazarus.

Kazmr’s draft was chosen with 22 votes, just shy of 85% of the first round of voting against four other drafts (six alternatives altogether with the different themes included). Other candidates included a steampunk themed draft, a French revolution one (a la Taijitu), a Templar themed draft, a democratic socialist rendition and a draft mostly compiled from the North Pacific’s constitution as an inspiration. Ultimately, voters in Lazarus decided to support a constitution which strayed from identifying a ‘theme’ per se for the region, instead Kazmr’s constitution creates the ‘Republic of Lazarus’ which is free from any identifiable theme in its text, allowing Lazarus to shift and change themes as times change without needing to amend its constitution.

‘I am really excited to see that our work in freeing Lazarus is having such an incredible bounty,’ says Funkadelia, Lazarus Delegate. ‘With our new constitution, flag, and green forum skin, I am as optimistic as ever about what is going to come for us. As I've said before, I am really excited to be a part of a truly independent Lazarus and the new green phoenix theme is indicative of that political independence.’

The new constitution makes Lazarus as far as I can see, the first Game-Created Region to permit residents to become citizens without having first gone through a ‘citizenship application’ process on the forum – residents can apply to become citizens as they normally do, but long-time residents (i.e., those with a ‘WA nation in Lazarus for more than a year consecutively, […] endorsing the delegate, and who have not been convicted of a crime’) become citizens essentially by default. Moving towards a greater connection between the onsite and offsite communities in Game-Created Regions has been a recent trend; the South Pacific created the Local Council to bridge these two communities, while Balder has recently announced it intends to create a new qualified unicameral system (following Norwegian tradition there) where the legislature effectively operates as a body split between all World Assembly residents and elected representatives.

The new Lazarene constitution also creates a flexible line of succession of trusted ‘endorsees’, akin to other regions’ security councils; the absence of a security council was seen as a major weakness of the previous constitutional system, because the delegate (formerly Stujenske) could over time monopolise influence in the region, allowing them to more easily assume total control over the region. The constitution also retains the old Lazarene Liberation Army and requires that the Lazarene Liberation Army refrain from invading except for ‘Warzone regions or regions involved in an ongoing war with Lazarus’; the decision to retain the People’s Republic’s stance on invading was supported by a recent Lazarene poll which found natives preferred a defender Lazarus over non-alignment, 65-22.

According to Kazmr, who we spoke to earlier this week, the new constitution is the product of lessons learnt after the occupation by the so-called ‘New Lazarene Order’…

‘When drafting the new constitution, I think it was important to state boldly that this wasn't the People’s Republic of Lazarus,’ says Kazmr. ‘Despite my long time involvement and how much I poured my heart into that era, the New Lazarene Order showed me, and I think everyone, where it went wrong.’

‘I thought that some of the more radical measures, like resident citizenship, were a just reward for the effort that /everyone/ put into freeing the region, PRL citizen or long-time Lazarene,’ writes Kazmr.

Discussion now has turned in Lazarus to possible themes for the region, some have suggested an ‘Oz’ theme, while others have suggested a bird theme (very amusing) and a colonial American theme. Funkadelia was quick to point out that ‘nothing has been really fleshed out yet’ and that the region was still considering many different possibilities with an open mind.

Osiris Bans Frak-Friendly Invaders
Recruitment Scandal Fallout Continues
COMMENTARY | THE CHURCH OF SATAN, CORRESPONDENT

The Rejected Times previously reported on the recruitment scandal involving DEN, the invaders formerly known as The Black Riders, and The Land of Kings and Emperors. The fallout however continues as Osiris has now, in a rare triple whammy, declared Feuer Ritter, Bob Moran and Halcones, 'persona non grata'.

The main reasoning behind the declaration of course being that the individuals in question willingly worked with Delete-on-Sight (DOS) player, Frak. For Halcones however, the more alarming revelation is that he had attempted to force cooperation from invader group, Lone Wolves United, by threatening to unleash Frak on them, as a weapon. Ironically, it was Halcones that had removed Feuer Ritter from The Black Riders for working with Frak. The decision by Halcones, while right, was heavily dosed with hypocrisy and he too now is no longer with them. Since the recruitment scandal Halcones hasn't resurfaced, nonetheless the Pharoah's decision is admirable and most certainly praiseworthy.

Tim Stark, the current Pharaoh of Osiris, being the one responsible for this declaration has stated 'I hope that this makes quite clear that Osiris does not tolerate those who voluntarily choose to work with such disreputable individuals such as Frak, and will not welcome them into our region.' Indeed Osiris has made it clear that certain lines simply cannot be crossed and such behavior is not tolerable, as shown when Tim Stark further commented 'If you're reading this, work with Frak, and have no plans on stopping, I'll be blunt: Get out of Osiris, and find somewhere else.' This journalist can only applaud the Pharaoh's decision because some things transcend the barriers that divide NationStates players and this is one such 'watershed moment'.

Hunting for Easter Eggs. Part 1.
OPINION | DR GEORGE, GUEST COLUMNIST

Our resident nation-builder, Dr George, continues his series on exploring Easter Egg issues...

Let me start this series on Easter Eggs with a few observations. First, following my advice in this series of articles on Easter Eggs (EEs) will not guarantee you get the EEs in question. It’s more often like a hunting license for going fishing: you may follow my suggestions and get what you’re looking for immediately, or it might take a long time, or it may never happen at all.

Second, except as noted, most EEs don’t have profound effects. They are a mini-game-within-a-game using detective work, networking with those in the know, and often a bit of luck. Third, no one outside of the powers-that-be knows for certain all the nuances of every EE. Wherever I’m uncertain, I solicit your feedback. Fourth, there is a fair amount of confusion and sometimes outright wrong information in the game and on the internet about EEs, so I will depend more on my personal observations than what other people are saying.

As of this writing, I know about 8 EEs, but I’ve never achieved all of them with one nation and one of them I’ve never personally had in some 11 years with dozens of nations actively answering issues.

So let the reader beware...

Let’s start with the two easiest ones:

#078: Easter Egg: Should We Pull The Lever?

Trigger: Have "Holy" in your pretitle.

The Issue

During the middle of the night, someone has mysteriously put a lever in the middle of the city park. On it, it says, "Pull the Lever, And See The World End."

The Debate

1. "I've always wanted to see the apocalypse." says an elderly man on a park bench. "All that fire and brimstone. To see God's wrath. Something I can tell my grandchildren about later on. I say we should."

2. "Not on your life!" says his wife sitting next to him. "If you pull that lever, we'll have no grandchildren, no life, only heaven and hell. Don't you dare pull that lever."

3. "Now, don't think of it as a do/don't option," says a hot dog vendor. "What if we give tours so that people can see the lever? Not to touch it of course, but to see that humanity can be ruined by such a contraption. We can make a profit."

Observations: This is perhaps the most benign of the EEs. Nothing of profound consequence happens with any of the three. You get an avalanche of sweet, furry kittens if you choose Option 1, you get a “brand new industry” if you choose Option 3. It’s been a long time since I chose Option 2, but I recall it was nothing Earth-shattering.

Recommendation: Choose Option 3 on the slight chance it may enhance your tourism industry.

#215: Easter Egg: What's Your Favourite Colour?

Trigger: Have a colour in your pretitle .

The Issue

During a national press conference, a little girl with ribbons in her hair asks you what your favourite colour is. Your panicked advisors have frantically called an emergency conference to come up with possible answers.

The Debate

1. "Tell her it's red," says Peggy Trax, sharing out the meeting's doughnut tray. "It'll show them that our nation has nowt to do with money grabbing capitalists."

2. "Tell her it's blue," says Bianca O'Bannon, who inexplicably appears to be sitting in a tin bath and playing with a rubber duck. "Blue like the open ocean - it will show our devotion to all things marine. Quack."

3. "Tell her it's yellow," says Samuel Chicago, embracing you warmly and giving you a soppy kiss. "It is such a shining, bright, happy colour. It will fill your citizens with such joy to hear it is your favourite."

4. "Tell her it's green," advises Roxanne Bush, while caressing what appears to be a cabbage. "It'll draw attention to your benevolent environmental policy!"

5. "Tell her it's orange," advises Jean-Paul Dodinas, running a lap around the conference room. "Such a vibrant colour I've always felt! I'm sure if officially approved it will put some vim and vigour in the people!"

6. "Tell her it's purple," advises Roger Jefferson, relishing his own gourmet doughnut sprinkled with shredded truffles. "It speaks of the finer things in life, of luxury, and shows you as a man of distinction. Not like the riff-raff you see around these days..."

7. "Tell her it's pink," advises Thomas Broadside, your premier expert on all things gay. "It will send a message that we here in MyNation are not prejudiced against homosexuals and accept them with open arms."

8. "Tell her it's gold," advises Abraham Wall, hands rubbing together in avaricious delight. "Give the people a hint that you'll be focusing on the economy!"

9. "Tell her it's black," says Jennifer Hanover, ripping up pictures of kittens and scowling. "Black like the eternal emptiness of our withered, stilted, and twisted souls."

10. "Tell her it's white," advises Lars Johnson, reclining in the lotus position. "It is a pure, peaceful colour, befitting the moral stance your government should embrace!"

11. "Tell her it's grey," advises Bianca Winters, who is decidedly nondescript. "It's nice and neutral, won't upset anyone. Speaks of proper military bearing and protocol. People will like that."

12. "Tell her you don't have a favourite colour," says Konrad Falopian, the president of Open Our Perimeters Straightaway, on walking in. "MyNation is a modern country that does not discriminate between colours. We should allow everyone whether they be Bigtopian, Lilliputian, or Maxtopian into our bountiful nation."

Observations: While some people swear it has multiple measurable effects for each colour, I am only certain that Option 1, red, will seriously damage your Economy. If that’s something you want, go for it, but I’m guessing a large majority of players will want to avoid such. Note you have to have a population of 500 million to change your pretitle, so brand new nations will have to wait a few months before they can get these.. You can do them at the same time, like “The Holy Purple Squid of MyNation.” These two EEs are the closest thing to a sure bet, either or both of them will generally pop up within your Issues box within a week or so, perhaps as quickly as the next update.

Recommendation: Do not choose Option 1 unless you want to lower your Economy. Otherwise follow the lead implied by the colours, i.e., green nations may want to choose Option 4, cultured nations may want to choose 6, LGBTQ-friendly nations may want to choose Option 7, etc. There may be some tiny benefit associated with these choices, but don’t expect any immediate or drastic changes except for Option 1.

Last edited by The Rejected Realms Media Corporation on Wed May 20, 2015 4:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kazmr
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazmr » Tue May 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Great issue! A couple nits to pick.

I'm not the LLA general (though I have just been nominated and am pending confirmation by the Legislature); only an officer.

Also, Ike's article was... bad. I'm sorry, but even the detractors of TRT have to admit that it has good prose. That article really did not.
Former Chairman of the Peoples Republic of Lazarus
Officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army
Also known as United Gordonopia

Belschaft
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Belschaft » Tue May 19, 2015 11:05 pm

Nice to see Balder implementing an entirely sensible legislative structure that will prevent the influence of "cosmopolitan" carpetbaggers.
You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Gest
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gest » Wed May 20, 2015 12:36 am

The fallout however continues as Osiris has now, in a rare triple whammy, declared Feuer Ritter, Bob Moran and Halcones, 'persona non grata'.

Did you ban Halcones from somewhere he wasn't ever going to go? If so then I have a list here of other people who aren't ever going to visit but who also deserve to be banned.

Gest's Suggestion for Equally Necessary Osirian Non-Grata Declarations:

Al-Baghdadi
Mullah Omar
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
BTK
Skeletor

That Called the Vlagh
Attaché

Founded: Feb 09, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby That Called the Vlagh » Wed May 20, 2015 1:22 am

The new constitution makes Lazarus as far as I can see, the first Game-Created Region to permit residents to become citizens without having first gone through a ‘citizenship application’ process on the forum

The West Pacific has maintained an 'open door' policy on citizenship for quite a while now. A nation simply has to express a desire to take part to be a part of the offsite government.
Former administrator of TWP
Former TWP Minister of Justice
Former TWP Minister of Legislative RP
TWP Debating Champion

Kemintiri of Kemet
Envoy

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kemintiri of Kemet » Wed May 20, 2015 1:39 am

Gest wrote:

The fallout however continues as Osiris has now, in a rare triple whammy, declared Feuer Ritter, Bob Moran and Halcones, 'persona non grata'.

Did you ban Halcones from somewhere he wasn't ever going to go? If so then I have a list here of other people who aren't ever going to visit but who also deserve to be banned.

Al-Baghdadi
Mullah Omar
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
BTK
Skeletor

Dude. You forgot Set... ;)
Yo Mama|Elegy for Easter|Black of Knight|On Tagger's Fields|Raid Regions|A Thousand Days of Mourning In Honour Of My Fallen Loved One|Love-lies-bleeding|It Is Heartbreak
Կէմինտիրի Թեոդորա Շնեժ Մոնտրէսոր
Kemintiri T'yeodora Snez Montresor

100 Invader 63 Defender
Niece of Tim Stark, Escade and Solorni
Daughter of Severisen and Xoriet
Niece-by-marriage of Dalimbar
Granddaughter of Minineenee
Descendant of Astarial
Half-sister of Rirersyl
Sister of Ramaeus
Cousin of Knot

The Church of Satan
Minister

Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Church of Satan » Wed May 20, 2015 1:53 am

Gest wrote:
The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:Did you ban Halcones from somewhere he wasn't ever going to go? If so then I have a list here of other people who aren't ever going to visit but who also deserve to be banned.

Al-Baghdadi
Mullah Omar
Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
BTK
Skeletor

Well if that's how you feel, take it up with Tim. I mean, he DID make the decision as Pharaoh of Osiris. I only wrote a story about it.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days
Free the WA gnomes!

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever | Ever-Wandering Souls: In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay