NATION

PASSWORD

The Rejected Times

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nierr
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nierr » Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 am

Cormac A Stark wrote:
Nierr wrote:By that logic, are you not a raider?

I've done plenty of raids, and will do more when I'm WA mobile again. I'm currently WA immobile to serve as Vice Delegate of an imperialist Sinker. Glen-Rhodes chooses not to actively defend; it isn't because his WA nation is currently required to be stationary.

You were thrust into the role of Osiris Vice Delegate? It was forced upon you? If you've chosen to be WA immobile then you've chosen not to raid.

Not that I agree, but hey, it's your logic.

The North Polish Union
Senator

Founded: Nov 13, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby The North Polish Union » Sat May 31, 2014 8:43 am

So, since Hogwarts was refounded by LWU, LWU members are the only natives in the region. I hope that defenders will aid the LWU natives in their attempts to regain their region's security. :)

To do otherwise, after all, would show an egregious lack of sympathy towards the natives of Hogwarts on the part of defenderdom.
Hakinda Herseyi Duymak istiyorum wrote:keep your wet opinions to yourself. Byzantium and Ottoman will not come again. Whoever thinks of this wet dream will feel the power of the Republic's secular army.
Minskiev wrote:You are GP's dross.
Petrovsegratsk wrote:NPU, I know your clearly a Polish nationalist, but wtf is up with your obssession with resurrecting the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth?
The yoshin empire wrote:Grouping russians with slavs is like grouping germans with french , the two are so culturally different.

Balansujcie dopóki się da, a gdy się już nie da, podpalcie świat!
Author of S.C. Res. № 137
POLAND
STRONG!

The Hand
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hand » Sat May 31, 2014 8:47 am

Sympathy is so dreadfully boring.

Port blood
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Port blood » Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 am

The Rejected Realms Media Corporation wrote:Can a body that stands for “interregional peace and goodwill” really take a “refound-blind” stance, when this protects the forced claims of invaders and imperialists? "Might makes right"? The passing of “Liberate Hogwarts” says otherwise, albeit faintly.

region blind*

fixed

V I Lenin wrote:Magical...you should release that as a single...if only you could think of a good title...

how about the lemming effect?
No,I don't speak for TBR,TBH,your mom,moderation or any other person/organization,just saying before anyone thinks that
Sedgistan wrote:Discussion of UDL shirts belongs in the UDL thread.

Kelvaros Prime wrote:*Introduces head to wall repeatedly*
People are learning,join the revolution!

http://pastebin.com/JG8S5Txd

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:03 am

I fail to see how Liberate Hogwarts proves anything when its passage was the result of the TEP delegate thinking it would be funny to switch at the last second.

Bachtendekuppen
Attaché

Founded: Sep 12, 2012

Postby Bachtendekuppen » Sat May 31, 2014 9:25 am

Vaculatestar64 wrote:I fail to see how Liberate Hogwarts proves anything when its passage was the result of the TEP delegate thinking it would be funny to switch at the last second.

Oh hush now, let the people talk about their important stuff.
The Puffin
The East Pacific

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:27 am

That's right Bach sweep this one under the rug. :P

The Hand
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hand » Sat May 31, 2014 9:32 am

Is no one else curious as to why Robert Frost repeated himself?

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:33 am

No. :P

Kringalia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kringalia » Sat May 31, 2014 9:33 am

Cormac A Stark wrote:Yes, feel free. I don't want a diplomatic crisis, as I don't think your views are representative of TSP and I suspect that will become clear soonish.

I'll be honest and say that I just voted FOR because some people in the Cabinet recommended that, and because the regional vote was also FOR. The World Assembly is probably one of the most boring aspects of NationStates for me, so I don't think much about it, and in the case of the GA I don't even read the resolutions. Why those people in the Cabinet recommended that I vote FOR or AGAINST is a matter of their personal opinions, which as far as I'm concerned are perfectly valid.
Chief Justice of the South Pacific
Delegate of the South Pacific (Apr - Dec 2014)

Interviewed Max Barry | Tuesday Couper | Commended by WASC #422

Bachtendekuppen
Attaché

Postby Bachtendekuppen » Sat May 31, 2014 9:34 am

The Hand wrote:Is no one else curious as to why Robert Frost repeated himself?

The publisher wanted a certain amount of lines. Frost was lazy.
The Puffin
The East Pacific

The Hand
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hand » Sat May 31, 2014 9:37 am

Simplicity is a glorious thing.

Bachtendekuppen
Attaché

Postby Bachtendekuppen » Sat May 31, 2014 9:40 am

The Hand wrote:Simplicity is a glorious thing.

“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”~Da Vinci.
The Puffin
The East Pacific

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:46 am

So in last nights case; simplicity=trolling of WASC? :P

Bachtendekuppen
Attaché

Postby Bachtendekuppen » Sat May 31, 2014 9:51 am

Your Honor, at this point I would like to invoke my unhappy youth and upbringing.
The Puffin
The East Pacific

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sat May 31, 2014 10:04 am

Not sure is this right place, but I honestly pity people who waste their valuable time and WA-resources sitting in delegacies of GCRs.

Pariah Group of Gameplay. No fun, no passion, nothing... only herding their mindless herds of Endorsing what-ever-who-are-yous for their benefits.

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Sat May 31, 2014 10:15 am

Coraxion wrote:Not sure is this right place, but I honestly pity people who waste their valuable time and WA-resources sitting in delegacies of GCRs.

Pariah Group of Gameplay. No fun, no passion, nothing... only herding their mindless herds of Endorsing what-ever-who-are-yous for their benefits.

That sounds like talk coming from a non-GCR non-delegate
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sat May 31, 2014 10:18 am

Todd McCloud wrote:
Coraxion wrote:Not sure is this right place, but I honestly pity people who waste their valuable time and WA-resources sitting in delegacies of GCRs.

That sounds like talk coming from a non-GCR non-delegate

Todd. I promise keep it that way.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Sat May 31, 2014 10:23 am

Believe it or not, GCR's have communities, and someone needs to manage it in-game. :roll:
Retired

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sat May 31, 2014 10:29 am

Milo. Than keeping their Communities up (of course nobody other can do that) these pariahs teach doctrine of 'immobility' to their slave herds. The Game allows and requires things rather contrary to that, idle sitting and endorsing Pariah delegate, who cannot care less about mobile warfare. Milo, you are not certainly worst of the pariah. :P

Kringalia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kringalia » Sat May 31, 2014 10:40 am

I know this must be hard to believe, but some people don't see raiding or defending as the only way of having fun in this game. Besides, GCR Delegates do more than just accumulate endorsements. We actually try to make our regions an enjoyable place. Hard to believe, I know. :roll:
Last edited by Kringalia on Sat May 31, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chief Justice of the South Pacific
Delegate of the South Pacific (Apr - Dec 2014)

Interviewed Max Barry | Tuesday Couper | Commended by WASC #422

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 am

Kringalia wrote:

I know this must be hard to believe, but some people don't see raiding or defending as the only way of having fun in this game. Besides, GCR Delegates do more than just accumulate endorsements. We actually try to make our regions an enjoyable place. Hard to believe, I know. :roll:

Unpossibru!
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sat May 31, 2014 10:46 am

How The Black Riders or any other Raiders can prevent you to shut down your beloved Native Region's Delegate Access?

Cormac A Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac A Stark » Sat May 31, 2014 10:55 am

I pity people who waste their valuable time and WA resources on a string of endless tags of (usually dead) regions with no Delegates or very low endo and usually inactive Delegates, tags which have no purpose and no political relevance to anyone in this political simulation.

NationStates is a political simulation, and there are myriad ways that R/D fits into that political simulation. The tags you participate in are just a sideshow made possible by Halc's technology which requires very little skill from any of you, so I have no idea how you think you have room to criticize anyone else for wasting time and resources. GCR communities > glorified graffiti artists, even on our worst days.

Coraxion
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Sat May 31, 2014 11:01 am

Cormac. I pity all those people who doesn't see possibilities of Halc's War Tech and what organised group could do during Updates.

So called 'Tag raiding' is contemporary stage of Raiding, and ONLY because there are NO Raider Unity in Practice active during updates. You have 20 Updaters continuously in action and you'll see that Tag raiders are not in Marginal of Gameplay.

Honestly. With Respect.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay