NATION

PASSWORD

Consider Joining the NATIONSTATES WORLD REGIONS

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 08, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Consider Joining the NATIONSTATES WORLD REGIONS

Postby TheRussianFederation » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:18 pm

NationStates World Regions||Off-site Forums

A little about our region...

Are you looking for a region to have fun in? Are you looking for an active MT RPing region with maps of the real world? Well then I ask that you consider our region, the NationStates World Regions. We are a group of RPers that stated out in the Middle East in 2002 and have since grown and expanded, both in size as well as history, into a well-developed and highly entertaining community of avid roleplayers and NationStates enthusiasts. Our community has seen a variety of players over the years, with many of our oldest players having been around since NationStates began. However, as older players retire we are constantly on the look out for new players to join our community and add their own style and mark on our ever-growing history.

What we have to offer...
1. Our own International Body known as the International Commonwealth of Nations (ICON)
2. Maps of all the regions of Earth: Africa, the Americas, Asia,Europe, and the Middle East
3. We also maintain our own wiki

Please if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us, either through a reply to this post OR for a faster response please telegram to the founder Bessarabia
Last edited by TheRussianFederation on Mon May 08, 2017 8:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:59 am

I meant to add that if anyone has any questions, feel free to Telegram me although hopefully I've been as clear as possible about our community.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Interesting, well thought out OP.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:Interesting, well thought out OP.

Well thank you :)

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:16 am

Still looking for interested RPers for our regions. I should also note that there is a lot of open prime territory on our maps in the Americas, Africa, and Asia for those interested in centering their nations in those regions.

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:49 pm

Friendly Bump :P

TheNeoDynasty
Political Columnist

Founded: May 02, 2005
Corporate Police State

Postby TheNeoDynasty » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 am

Another friendly bump, courtesy of the Asian Continent :)

Neo-Macedonia
Civilian

Founded: Apr 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Macedonia » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Much needed bump, from the American Continent! Still hoping we can attract some new players, we're a great community once you get to know us...honest :hug:

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

bump...bump....bump it up :D

The Seceded South
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 03, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Seceded South » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Here's a bump to grow on :D from the African Continent :kiss:

Hakidaku
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakidaku » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Are you all puppets?

You look like puppets.
Hakidaku
Häuptling Reichsmarschall von Das Dritte Reich
HEIL!

The Transcaucasus
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Transcaucasus » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:00 am

Some of the population throughout are regions are puppets. We allow community members one nation in each of the regions that make up our community (except in the American Continent where we allow two). So to answer your question, yes some of the countries are indeed puppets, but not all of them.

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Mon May 20, 2013 10:47 am

An if I may, I would like to give this a little *Bump*

We're still looking for new or veteran players, though we have seen a slight increase in new players to our community, we continue to welcome more. In particular, our American, African, and Asian regions are significant areas on the map that are free and open for new nations to populate. So if you're interested in RPing in such an environment, please give our community consideration.

As always, if you have any question, please feel free to PM me :D

Azzurro
Political Columnist

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Azzurro » Mon May 20, 2013 11:25 am

I am potentially interested in joining as a new member, but it doesn't look like there is much activity. For instance, the last post in the European Map Commentary was in 2011 and the last post on the region page was more than fifty days ago!

TheNeoDynasty
Political Columnist

Corporate Police State

Postby TheNeoDynasty » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:07 pm

Azzurro wrote:I am potentially interested in joining as a new member, but it doesn't look like there is much activity. For instance, the last post in the European Map Commentary was in 2011 and the last post on the region page was more than fifty days ago!

Ah yes, our regions on the outside looking in do look particularly dead. However, this is because we've found that using an off-site forum for our community works better than the regional message boards, especially when roleplaying. We are trying to drum up a bit more activity on the regional message boards, at least "hey how are you doing" every once and a while but for the most part, 99.9% of our activity both in-game and off-topic conversations can be found on our off-site forums whose address is at the top of this page AND can be found in each region's factbook.

I still encourage new and interest players in giving us a chance. We still have a great deal of map space open, especially in the Americas, Asia, and Africa.

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:16 pm

Let there be a *bump*

:clap:

The Seceded South
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 03, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Seceded South » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:04 am

Just I'd bump this again cause its been awhile. We're continuously looking for new members, yes our regional boards don't look particularly busy but again most of our activity in on our off-site forum. We have hit a bit of a slump as of late but that creates the perfect opportunity for new players because you can come in knowing not much is going on and most of us are free to work with you in whatever storyline idea you may have.

As always I hope you'll consider our regions and give us a shot :)

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:27 am

Just thought I'd give this a bump as its been a while. Great opportunity is going on right now in our community as we've open discussions about reforms to our community's international body. Its the perfect time for those new player who are looking for ways to leave their mark. As always, I hope you'll seriously give our group of regions a consideration and if not, that you at least continue to enjoy the game of NationStates as we have :)

TheRussianFederation
Lobbyist

Postby TheRussianFederation » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:25 am

So it's been awhile since last I bumped this thread. If you're a new player or an experienced one looking for a new, perhaps relatively small community to get involved in RPing with then I'd suggest us. We recently hit a bit of a decline in our activity and subsequently real-life has taken several of our more active players. Those of us that are left are doing what we can to get the community and game alive but would be grateful for new blood, to help reinvigorate our world.

So again if you're interested in working with a small, but experienced group of RPers who take our storytelling serious but ourselves not so much :lol: then please check us out!

Bessarabia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Bessarabia » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:59 pm

Yeah don't let our forums fool you, we are still active. We could just use a little knew blood to get things really going for us :)
Member of NationStates since 2005
Member of the NationStates World Regions Community since 2005

Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!
-Rosalind Russell
Auntie Mame (1958)

Bessarabia
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bessarabia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:19 am

Just giving this a friendly bump

Still could use some help for anyone looking for a relatively active, modern tech (with maps) RPing region :)

-Rosalind Russell
Auntie Mame (1958)

TheNeoDynasty
Political Columnist

Corporate Police State

NATIONSTATES WORLD REGIONS

Postby TheNeoDynasty » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:22 pm

Giving this thread a little friendly bump. Our region is still in need of players, a lot of history and a good (but small) community of good RP writers. Also, I don't think its been mentioned but we don't have a WA delegate either so you know, if you're into that bring a friend and take our delegate position.

Bessarabia
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bessarabia » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Still looking for some good players willing to help us out. We're currently in a state of flux with our membership, so its prime time for new and older players alike to join us. Plenty of opportunities to make a name for yourself and your nation in our world, a chance to dominate world politics. Who doesn't want that? Plus you can get a seat on our UN-style world body, or you know just make war with everybody...that's cool too.

-Rosalind Russell
Auntie Mame (1958)

Kripto
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kripto » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:14 am

Another bump from the almighty kingdom of Kripto. This needs to be recognized.

Bessarabia
Bureaucrat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Bessarabia » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:34 am

Kripto wrote:Another bump from the almighty kingdom of Kripto. This needs to be recognized.

Hey thanks for the bump! :hug:

-Rosalind Russell
Auntie Mame (1958)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay