NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The North Pacific

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Morover
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1108
Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Morover » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:00 am

Transnista wrote:
A Bloodred Moon wrote:I fear that you do not get to claim that card. If it was just any member, probably. If it's your founder, root admin and the one that runs stuff over there? Not so much.


Well, you know, I can't do much about that, hmm? Whether I like Jocospor or not (not saying I do or do not, because frankly that is none of your business) his region is where me and my friends live. If you found out your leader was being a dick to someone, would you leave the region? Just leave behind the family you have there? I think not. And because of the way the CCD works, we can't exactly elect someone new. I honestly don't really believe in the whole "you're responsible for your founder" stuff. I have been nothing but kind to everyone, it's kind of one of my things. I think everyone deserves a safe space, support, and good health, and that applies to all of you.

And to those of you who are claiming I'm trying to pull an "act" or whatever, please just stop. I've done nothing to you, and that shit just hurts. Mmmkay?

Love,
Trans

Then leave? You can still be friends with your "family" you made there. There's nothing stopping you from continuing contact even if you leave.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:06 am

Morover wrote:
Transnista wrote:
Well, you know, I can't do much about that, hmm? Whether I like Jocospor or not (not saying I do or do not, because frankly that is none of your business) his region is where me and my friends live. If you found out your leader was being a dick to someone, would you leave the region? Just leave behind the family you have there? I think not. And because of the way the CCD works, we can't exactly elect someone new. I honestly don't really believe in the whole "you're responsible for your founder" stuff. I have been nothing but kind to everyone, it's kind of one of my things. I think everyone deserves a safe space, support, and good health, and that applies to all of you.

And to those of you who are claiming I'm trying to pull an "act" or whatever, please just stop. I've done nothing to you, and that shit just hurts. Mmmkay?

Love,
Trans

Then leave? You can still be friends with your "family" you made there. There's nothing stopping you from continuing contact even if you leave.

OOC: Let's tip that question on its head. Why leave?
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF REINKALISTAN
Embrace the path that has been laid for you. Reject the sweet delusion of freedom. Accept that fate is inexorable.

Exalt the revolution, Comrades! Buy... er, "functional" weaponry at low prices!
The Proletarian Press speaks the truth to all workers! Totally. We promise.
A tin-pot dictatorship turned world power, dedicated to the proliferation of highly religious socialism across the world.

User avatar
Transnista
Attaché
 
Posts: 75
Founded: Sep 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Transnista » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:10 am

Morover wrote:
Transnista wrote:
Well, you know, I can't do much about that, hmm? Whether I like Jocospor or not (not saying I do or do not, because frankly that is none of your business) his region is where me and my friends live. If you found out your leader was being a dick to someone, would you leave the region? Just leave behind the family you have there? I think not. And because of the way the CCD works, we can't exactly elect someone new. I honestly don't really believe in the whole "you're responsible for your founder" stuff. I have been nothing but kind to everyone, it's kind of one of my things. I think everyone deserves a safe space, support, and good health, and that applies to all of you.

And to those of you who are claiming I'm trying to pull an "act" or whatever, please just stop. I've done nothing to you, and that shit just hurts. Mmmkay?

Love,
Trans

Then leave? You can still be friends with your "family" you made there. There's nothing stopping you from continuing contact even if you leave.


You know how people say they'll "keep in touch" when they move away from each other? And they never do? That's about what would happen. I would be unable to participate in RP with them, blackballed for being a traitor, etc. Not an option, frankly. Not that I would really want to, our RP is great and everybody is nice, to each other at least. (and maybe some people would be nicer if y'all were nicer to us, but I know that's a classic standoff.)

User avatar
The Chuck
Minister
 
Posts: 3036
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:16 am

Transnista wrote:
Morover wrote:Then leave? You can still be friends with your "family" you made there. There's nothing stopping you from continuing contact even if you leave.


You know how people say they'll "keep in touch" when they move away from each other? And they never do? That's about what would happen. I would be unable to participate in RP with them, blackballed for being a traitor, etc. Not an option, frankly. Not that I would really want to, our RP is great and everybody is nice, to each other at least. (and maybe some people would be nicer if y'all were nicer to us, but I know that's a classic standoff.)


I definitely would have been nicer had a specific person not tried to toss lies around about myself... but that matter is closed. ;)
We. Will. Not. Comply.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"I got orange tip, I got black tip, I got red and black tip, I got blue tip, I got silver tip, I got red and blue tip, I got yellow tip, and I got white tip. Frankly I don't discriminate on ammunition and I don't discriminate on who walks through those doors either." - Local Gun Store Owner
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져
Want to discuss guns and other stuff in a relaxed Discord? click here.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership

User avatar
Transnista
Attaché
 
Posts: 75
Founded: Sep 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Transnista » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:20 am

The Chuck wrote:
Transnista wrote:
You know how people say they'll "keep in touch" when they move away from each other? And they never do? That's about what would happen. I would be unable to participate in RP with them, blackballed for being a traitor, etc. Not an option, frankly. Not that I would really want to, our RP is great and everybody is nice, to each other at least. (and maybe some people would be nicer if y'all were nicer to us, but I know that's a classic standoff.)


I definitely would have been nicer had a specific person not tried to toss lies around about myself... but that matter is closed. ;)


Oh! Speaking of that, found out what happened with that :) Somebody approached me during N-Day pretending to be you, I think. I looked, and I don't remember their nation being anything like yours. I was, in all likelihood, just a gullible newbie (like I said, I barely remember it) Anyways, I'm personally dropping all of my hostility towards you and I hope we can repair negotiations, at least between me and you, if not the region.

EDIT: In an OOC fashion. In character, I'm required to hate you XD
Last edited by Transnista on Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1166
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:21 am

The Chuck wrote:
Transnista wrote:
You know how people say they'll "keep in touch" when they move away from each other? And they never do? That's about what would happen. I would be unable to participate in RP with them, blackballed for being a traitor, etc. Not an option, frankly. Not that I would really want to, our RP is great and everybody is nice, to each other at least. (and maybe some people would be nicer if y'all were nicer to us, but I know that's a classic standoff.)


I definitely would have been nicer had a specific person not tried to toss lies around about myself... but that matter is closed. ;)

Said Chuck, in a not-no-sly attempt to open 'that matter' back up.

( In all seriousness, I think we should stop cluttering TNP's embassy thread. The conversation's strayed way too far from anything to do with TNP :/ )
THE PEOPLE'S FEDERATION OF REINKALISTAN
Embrace the path that has been laid for you. Reject the sweet delusion of freedom. Accept that fate is inexorable.

Exalt the revolution, Comrades! Buy... er, "functional" weaponry at low prices!
The Proletarian Press speaks the truth to all workers! Totally. We promise.
A tin-pot dictatorship turned world power, dedicated to the proliferation of highly religious socialism across the world.

User avatar
Aenglaland
Diplomat
 
Posts: 560
Founded: Dec 01, 2008
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Aenglaland » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:24 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:( In all seriousness, I think we should stop cluttering TNP's embassy thread. The conversation's strayed way too far from anything to do with TNP :/ )

We'd appreciate that, please.
The one and only Loh!
"Coffee is the finest organic suspension ever devised"

User avatar
Johanneslanden
Secretary
 
Posts: 27
Founded: Oct 16, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Johanneslanden » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:06 pm

I honestly love this.
It's such a CCD thing to do.
Delegate of South Pacific
Citizen of The Rejected Realms as Altasund
Citizen of Europe as Novgorod-Pskov

User avatar
Aclion
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5775
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Aclion » Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Transnista wrote:
A Bloodred Moon wrote:I fear that you do not get to claim that card. If it was just any member, probably. If it's your founder, root admin and the one that runs stuff over there? Not so much.


Well, you know, I can't do much about that, hmm? Whether I like Jocospor or not (not saying I do or do not, because frankly that is none of your business) his region is where me and my friends live. If you found out your leader was being a dick to someone, would you leave the region? Just leave behind the family you have there?

Yes, and take the respectable people from the region with me.
But that's academic in your case.
XKI:Deputy WA Secretary, former TITO Tactical Officer and Emissary to Forest[/region]
TEP: former Deputy Minister for WA affairs
Forest: Cartographer Emeritus
Oatland: Consul ,Caesar and Cartographer Emeritus

User avatar
Altino
Attaché
 
Posts: 97
Founded: Jul 04, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Altino » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:13 pm

This is so hilarious. Is anything being done about UM in TNP or TEP? Teensy bit surprised at him being that skeezy. But I guess I don't know him that well. Just feels like he ought to know better.

Extremely disappointed to hear that Kuriko is a weeb, tho. :< Kuri, you can't naruto run away from your problems! ♡♡♡
Altino Asteorra
Zai Sage of Karma | Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris

Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes.☮

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Massachusetts » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Reposting:

I'd like to offer a brief defence of myself. I admit that I was stupid to engage in such an operation -- I absolutely do. Critique my agreement to work with Jocospor, even though it lasted less than a week and I never provided him any tangible support. Even though I left it intentionally, and am now cooperating with TNP in this matter, have provided them evidence and agreed to testify. I appreciate TNP's measured response to the matter, I really do. But saying that "UM's former status within our region will not shield them from justice if they dare show their face again" seems a little melodramatic. Again, there are reasons I left. If TEP isn't willing to forgive someone involved in an operation for a week, who provided no tangible assistance, I think that speaks to the larger problem -- that problem, of course, is the reason why one of the most prolific authors in GA history is forever barred from a commendation on account of a stupid thing they did five years ago. I think NationStates needs to have a serious conversation about forgiveness, if I'm being honest.

There are also reasons I agreed to participate, however dumb of a choice it may have been. The main reason, frankly, is that TNP has a highly, highly toxic culture; for years, people who I consider my friends were effectively bullied for their faith and their politics, under the thinnest veneers imaginable. They were made intentionally uncomfortable, were victim to a plan to intentionally exclude them from various discord channels, and were repeatedly told that they were at fault for a culture that really does ostracise those outside of the mainstream. Other people repeatedly and directly expressed personal, OOC hatred towards this person and nothing was done. Not even a slap on the wrist. It speaks to the uncomfortable truth that TNP has issues that really do make people hate them. There was a time I hated TNP. I no longer harbour this anger, but I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who does.

There are people within the North Pacific I like. Love in, fact. Ghost comes to mind -- he has helped navigate me through really complicated personal issues and been at my side as I came out to NationStates, and took my first step towards being out in the world. To him, and to others who may feel betrayed by my stupidity -- I apologise, I really do. It wasn't right of me to put you in this situation, but know that I have tremendous love and respect for you. In any case, I appreciate the kindness and respect TNP has afforded me through this operation, and though I'm frankly not an active NSer anymore, I will cooperate in any investigation.


Altino wrote:This is so hilarious. Is anything being done about UM in TNP or TEP? Teensy bit surprised at him being that skeezy. But I guess I don't know him that well. Just feels like he ought to know better.

Extremely disappointed to hear that Kuriko is a weeb, tho. :< Kuri, you can't naruto run away from your problems! ♡♡♡

This is correct. I should have known better.

User avatar
United Federated States of Omega
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 127
Founded: Sep 06, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby United Federated States of Omega » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:00 pm

I would like to express on behalf of the government of TSP our shock and dismay in reading about the operations taken by the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators against our treaty ally, the North Pacific. We stand ready to aid TNP in whatever way we can and will continue to stand against any usurpation of native rule in any region.
My statements are my own and do not represent the opinion of any organization unless otherwise noted.
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (October 2019- June 2020 )

Author of GAR #401

"If you had less friends, you'd probably be running TSP by now"-Solorni
"I don't know who you are but I think I like you" -Consular
"You seem very much the chill mafiasio opposite of hippie lifestyle watching everything going on with a calculated expression and an ace up your sleeve, making sure everything goes according to plan" - Imaginary
"My god can you ever be informal XD" -Roavin
"Omega, your brand is Texas" -Roavin

What's next?

User avatar
The Notorious Mad Jack
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:30 pm

United Massachusetts wrote:There are also reasons I agreed to participate, however dumb of a choice it may have been. The main reason, frankly, is that TNP has a highly, highly toxic culture; for years, people who I consider my friends were effectively bullied for their faith and their politics, under the thinnest veneers imaginable. They were made intentionally uncomfortable, were victim to a plan to intentionally exclude them from various discord channels, and were repeatedly told that they were at fault for a culture that really does ostracise those outside of the mainstream. Other people repeatedly and directly expressed personal, OOC hatred towards this person and nothing was done. Not even a slap on the wrist. It speaks to the uncomfortable truth that TNP has issues that really do make people hate them. There was a time I hated TNP. I no longer harbour this anger, but I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who does.

This screams like you're looking for an excuse after the fact to explain why, as a government minister of a treatied ally of TNP, you engaged in acts of espionage against it.

If this truly was happening, you should've taken it to TNP admin.
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Massachusetts » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:39 pm

fwiw, I'm sorry for taking this out on TNP to the degree that my apology seems to indicate. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for this all happening in the first place. I'm sorry for wading in here. I've been stupid this whole process and that statement honestly is a tad arrogant. I really do regret it.

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Diplomat
 
Posts: 690
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:08 pm

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:There are also reasons I agreed to participate, however dumb of a choice it may have been. The main reason, frankly, is that TNP has a highly, highly toxic culture; for years, people who I consider my friends were effectively bullied for their faith and their politics, under the thinnest veneers imaginable. They were made intentionally uncomfortable, were victim to a plan to intentionally exclude them from various discord channels, and were repeatedly told that they were at fault for a culture that really does ostracise those outside of the mainstream. Other people repeatedly and directly expressed personal, OOC hatred towards this person and nothing was done. Not even a slap on the wrist. It speaks to the uncomfortable truth that TNP has issues that really do make people hate them. There was a time I hated TNP. I no longer harbour this anger, but I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who does.

This screams like you're looking for an excuse after the fact to explain why, as a government minister of a treatied ally of TNP, you engaged in acts of espionage against it.

If this truly was happening, you should've taken it to TNP admin.


Yeah honestly it's stupid to be helping a foreign community (especially one with fascist)

Please , people, develop some common sense. In the end the "discord owner" is the person with the final call over the "discord admins" -- and the "discord admins" are the people who control/manage community standards of their OWN DISCORD SERVER. No idea why one thinks "buying IC votes from some other shady region" is going to help any bit or affect any bit of that.

And same rule of thumb applies to Forum Boards.

So yeah, even without the cringe (risky) ideology in play , talk to the discord owner (supply screenshots and evidence) and if that doesn't work, report it. Not ..whatever the hell that was with CCD.

OOC matters go through OOC avenues instead of "all this hard work (with a party of a more dangerous ideology)" digging yourself into the hole.
Someday it is the women who rule the world instead of men as civilization advances.
I do free grammar checks! Telegram me for Discord!

"Vote early, vote often." -Pallaith
Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Galiantus III wrote:


...is there a reason the logo for the anti-NPO New Year's jumpers looks like the butt and legs of a kneeling naked lady? :unsure:


Imperium Anglorum wrote:Lol badge hunting accusations against people who already have the badge. You don't get your whole page covered in badges when you pass more resolutions, you know.


Vancouvia wrote:
Vancouvia wrote:

Alright my bad I guess I'll check back in December 21st


No way

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1681
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:16 pm

United Massachusetts wrote:fwiw, I'm sorry for taking this out on TNP to the degree that my apology seems to indicate. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for this all happening in the first place. I'm sorry for wading in here. I've been stupid this whole process and that statement honestly is a tad arrogant. I really do regret it.

Why did working with CCD ever seem like an idea that would work?
Honeydewistania (Nation mostly does not represent real life views.)

Retired Regional Military Director of Lazarus
Posts OOC unless marked otherwise.
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira

The MT Army Warrior
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
GA#494 Regulating Desalination
GA#498 Ban on Forced Blood Sports
GA#502 Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"
GA#507 Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"
GA#511 Ensuring Effectual Recycling

SC#315 Commend Vippertooth33
SC#320 Condemn Noahs Second Country
SC#324 Commend The Red Fleet

User avatar
Caelapes
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1543
Founded: Apr 30, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Caelapes » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:20 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:
United Massachusetts wrote:fwiw, I'm sorry for taking this out on TNP to the degree that my apology seems to indicate. I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry for this all happening in the first place. I'm sorry for wading in here. I've been stupid this whole process and that statement honestly is a tad arrogant. I really do regret it.

Why did working with CCD ever seem like an idea that would work?

It probably has something to do with United Massachusetts's now-longer track record of defending or otherwise working with fascists and fascist-aligned players and regions.
    
The Rose Commune of Caelapes
Ego vero custos fratris mei sum.
aka Misley

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Diplomat
 
Posts: 690
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:38 pm

Caelapes wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Why did working with CCD ever seem like an idea that would work?

It probably has something to do with United Massachusetts's now-longer track record of defending or otherwise working with fascists and fascist-aligned players and regions.

Whether he gets banned or not, regardless:

He better not do that anymore.

No one should.
Someday it is the women who rule the world instead of men as civilization advances.
I do free grammar checks! Telegram me for Discord!

"Vote early, vote often." -Pallaith
Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Galiantus III wrote:


...is there a reason the logo for the anti-NPO New Year's jumpers looks like the butt and legs of a kneeling naked lady? :unsure:


Imperium Anglorum wrote:Lol badge hunting accusations against people who already have the badge. You don't get your whole page covered in badges when you pass more resolutions, you know.


Vancouvia wrote:
Vancouvia wrote:

Alright my bad I guess I'll check back in December 21st


No way

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1681
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Caelapes wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Why did working with CCD ever seem like an idea that would work?

It probably has something to do with United Massachusetts's now-longer track record of defending or otherwise working with fascists and fascist-aligned players and regions.

There is that whole anti TRF rant dispatch
Honeydewistania (Nation mostly does not represent real life views.)

Retired Regional Military Director of Lazarus
Posts OOC unless marked otherwise.
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Schubert Hepperle
Assistant to the Ambassador: Rekeil Wrigglesworth II
Official Coffee-fetcher and Masseuse: Jonathan Santos de Oliveira

The MT Army Warrior
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
GA#494 Regulating Desalination
GA#498 Ban on Forced Blood Sports
GA#502 Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"
GA#507 Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"
GA#511 Ensuring Effectual Recycling

SC#315 Commend Vippertooth33
SC#320 Condemn Noahs Second Country
SC#324 Commend The Red Fleet

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2574
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Massachusetts » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:14 pm

Queen Yuno wrote:
Caelapes wrote:It probably has something to do with United Massachusetts's now-longer track record of defending or otherwise working with fascists and fascist-aligned players and regions.

Whether he gets banned or not, regardless:

He better not do that anymore.

No one should.

I reiterate that I should have identified the signs of fascism masquerading. I regret not being able to do so.

User avatar
Jar Wattinree
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1101
Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:17 pm

United Massachusetts wrote:
Queen Yuno wrote:Whether he gets banned or not, regardless:

He better not do that anymore.

No one should.

I reiterate that I should have identified the signs of fascism masquerading. I regret not being able to do so.

It took long enough to happen.
  • Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
  • Game Warden of Forest
Tribune of the New Pacific Order
November 28, 2018


User avatar
Transnista
Attaché
 
Posts: 75
Founded: Sep 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Transnista » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Insert token "we're not fascists" here

I mean honestly.

How would you feel if you were constantly being called fascist despite having views that are near opposite fascism and pretty much hate fascism the way that everybody reasonable does. Say, for example, Honeydewistania. His/her/their signature includes their political views, which are very, very close to mine. I am, IRL, a Trotskyist socialist, which is pretty much as far as you can get from fascism. You all claim to be against prejudice, against hate, but you're totally willing to dehumanize and marginalize an entire community of people based on one or two bad examples. Something, that, as the example you so often like to throw at us, Hitler did.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not calling you Hitler. I'm not claiming that any of you are bad people. I understand that you think you are doing the right thing, that you're "bashing the fash" in a constructive way. I just don't know if you realize that what you say is not only frustrating, but also hurtful to many of us. I'm sure that some of you are rolling your eyes, look at this sensitive girl, crying over a few insults. She's so lame, blah blah. Think what you want. I just think that it's better for all of us if the community is more welcoming, on both sides of the equation (I'm certainly not perfect, nor is my region) It will certainly make it easier to keep new people, that's for damn sure.

Love,
Trans

User avatar
The Church of Satan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1196
Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:12 pm

For what it's worth, I feel UM should be given a second chance. Yeah, he helped them for a week, out of an operation that went on for one year, blissfully ignorant of CCDs fascist nature. Yeah, he never told anyone about it until a year in. I'm inclined to believe his remorse is genuine and I share the belief that UM is not a fascist. I've seen many players make a stupid mistake over the years. How is he supposed to learn from his mistakes if we don't give him the opportunity to better himself?
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever

User avatar
The Notorious Mad Jack
Diplomat
 
Posts: 535
Founded: Nov 05, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Notorious Mad Jack » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:17 pm

The Church of Satan wrote:For what it's worth, I feel UM should be given a second chance. Yeah, he helped them for a week, out of an operation that went on for one year, blissfully ignorant of CCDs fascist nature. Yeah, he never told anyone about it until a year in. I'm inclined to believe his remorse is genuine and I share the belief that UM is not a fascist. I've seen many players make a stupid mistake over the years. How is he supposed to learn from his mistakes if we don't give him the opportunity to better himself?

Dude was a government minister in a treatied ally with TNP at the time. It's a bit more than 'oh he helped them for a week when he wasn't aware who CCD were', if we're even supposed to buy that.
Totally not MadJack, though I hear he's incredibly smart and handsome.

User avatar
The Church of Satan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1196
Founded: Apr 15, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Church of Satan » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 pm

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:Dude was a government minister in a treatied ally with TNP at the time. It's a bit more than 'oh he helped them for a week when he wasn't aware who CCD were', if we're even supposed to buy that.

Worse than that has had a second chance in GP.
The Rejected Realms: Former Delegate | Former Vice Delegate | Longest Consecutively Serving Officer in TRR History - 824 Days

Chanku: This isn't an election it's an assault on the eyes. | Ikania: Hear! The Gospel of... Satan. Erh...
Yuno: Not gonna yell, but CoS is one of the best delegates ever

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gagium, Oijisa2, Silver Commonwealth

Advertisement

Remove ads