NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of The North Pacific

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Killer Kitty
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Killer Kitty » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Pergamon wrote:Is this really about St Abbaddon, or more about fighting the New Pacific Order? I wonder.

Maybe you should declare war on TNP and find out?

Scottiesland
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottiesland » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Killer Kitty wrote:
Pergamon wrote:Is this really about St Abbaddon, or more about fighting the New Pacific Order? I wonder.

Since TNP was aiding TBH.... I think they kinda did?
____ Muhammad Musa | They/Them | 21 ____
Taskmaster in The Brotherhood of Malice, Outside World Manager
Duke of Eprom, Marquis of Kammara, Earl of Upper Strathia, Lord-Mayor of Zelva, Seneschal and Monarch-Emeritus, Commander of the Order of the Crown of Sildoria in Sildoria

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:44 am

Scottiesland wrote:
Killer Kitty wrote:

Since TNP was aiding TBH.... I think they kinda did?

That's not fighting the NPO, that's freeing a region from tyranny and attempting to restore a native who wants to bring back activity. TNP helping in that wasn't an attack on the NPO.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Siwale
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Statement on the New Pacific Order

Postby Siwale » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:06 pm

Magicality City, Nov 26, 2018

Statement on the New Pacific Order

Feeder regions have a unique and vital role to play in the NationStates community. They exist to welcome new nations, introduce them to the plethora of opportunities available, and foster growth as they work to gain their footing in the world. With every nation in NationStates starting out in one of only five feeder regions, it is imperative that every single one of these feeders bolsters the NationStates community.

The North Pacific has made an effort in recent years to find common ground with the New Pacific Order (NPO), largely through similarities in our anti-fascist ideologies. We have conducted a fair amount of joint military operations with the NPO that targeted fascist regions. We have even, in a first-of-its-kind collaboration involving all feeder regions, established an alert system for nations entering fascist regions. However, recent events have made it clear that continued collaboration with NPO is not worth the strain it places on our democratic core values.

We stand firmly against the staunch Francoist ideology advocated by the NPO. The North Pacific has historically opposed these GCR supremacist attitudes and has supported peaceful coexistence and productive collaboration with GCRs and UCRs alike. It is thanks to this policy that we are lucky to count several of NationStates’ premier UCRs among our most valuable allies, and to have welcomed some of our most dedicated members from these regions. However, it has become clear that our region’s collaborative efforts with the NPO, such as our joint N-Day faction, only served to further fuel their noxious views, with continued condescending rhetoric towards UCRs. It is unsettling to observe such contempt for the most populous part of NationStates, made by a government tasked with welcoming new nations to the NationStates community.

We also stand firmly against the continued attacks on GCR sovereignty carried out by the NPO. Defending native rule and democratic government in GCRs has been a cornerstone of The North Pacific’s foreign policy for more than a decade now, and more often than not, this cause has found ourselves fighting the NPO. We took a leading role in the worldwide fight against the previous attempt by the NPO to subvert democracy in Lazarus. We were willing to offer the NPO an opportunity to reform themselves as a peaceful member of the GCR community, and were eager to accept their ensuing apology as sincere. Unfortunately, recent events have demonstrated that our faith was misplaced. The NPO has yet again been discovered systematically working to undermine native rule in multiple GCRs. Tellingly, the targeted communities include the same region they previously apologized for subverting, with the same actors carrying out the operation, and with the same stratagem of tacit approval by the NPO leadership, including the (now former) Emperor and Consul.

Last but not least, recent revelations show these dire concerns to be a matter of defending our home against a foreign aggressor. We have received evidence showing Quaestor and Senator Svezjacael admitting to conducting clandestine operations in The North Pacific, as well as in Europe, one of our allies in the WALL, and in Lazarus, a fellow GCR. This is also history repeating itself, given previous attempts by former NPO Senator Gaspo to sabotage our government operations, attempts that the NPO acknowledged took place on their behalf and apologized for.

The North Pacific can no longer remain silent on these unsettling events and joins the ever growing number of regions denouncing the actions of the New Pacific Order. We have initiated the closure of our gameside and forumside embassies with the NPO. We also demand that Svezjacael is immediately removed from his role as Quaestor and Senator and banned from the Pacific for his acts of aggression against The North Pacific and other allies and GCRs. We will be considering our options, depending on the response we receive from the NPO.

Sincerely,

Siwale
Delegate of The North Pacific

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 pm

Say it! Say the motto!
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Dalimbar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2004
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Hail TNP! As a Guardian of TWP I welcome this statement from our neighbours to the north. We must all stand together against NPO aggression and subversion.
Dalimbar,
Delegate / Pharaoh (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Guardian (Ret.) of The West Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
Dali -1. Who knows. 2. Because I am a scoundrel.
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:14 pm

I'm baffled to continue to see new evidence of NPO's sticky fingers in so many regions - especially to see the praise that Pacificans are offering up to these people who are treating themselves like martyrs for causing chaos and instability in all of our regions. Hail, TNP. I am sorry that your region has been no exception. I had been holding out some dim hope that some of us had been left untouched.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 pm

A strong statement from The North Pacific, and it's refreshing to see TNP taking such bold and decisive action. This is how TNP should always be.

And, as always, may the NPO burn. NPO delenda est.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Altinsane wrote:I'm baffled to continue to see new evidence of NPO's sticky fingers in so many regions - especially to see the praise that Pacificans are offering up to these people who are treating themselves like martyrs for causing chaos and instability in all of our regions. Hail, TNP. I am sorry that your region has been no exception. I had been holding out some dim hope that some of us had been left untouched.

We're missing what; Balder, TRR, and TEP so far here?

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:18 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Altinsane wrote:I'm baffled to continue to see new evidence of NPO's sticky fingers in so many regions - especially to see the praise that Pacificans are offering up to these people who are treating themselves like martyrs for causing chaos and instability in all of our regions. Hail, TNP. I am sorry that your region has been no exception. I had been holding out some dim hope that some of us had been left untouched.

For embassy closures/statements of formal condemnation for their actions? Yes.

Edit: And TSP, but that's a little more complicated.
Last edited by Ever-Wandering Souls on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:

TSP afaik

Author of issue 1201

ABC
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby ABC » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:19 pm

Good job to the Delegate for writing a statement that is professional, statesmanlike, and above-all true. The NPO continues to aggravate the rest of the NS world with its actions. While it is understandable to be neutral on many things, this has gone on too long. It is refreshing seeing TNP finally denouncing the actions of this regime.

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017

Postby Stellar Colonies » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:

I TG'ed our delegate about this earlier and he stated that "they [NPO] made serious mistakes and poor decisions that were exposed" and that the TEP government "is evaluating our response".

So, I'd be surprised if our government isn't going to condemn them at the minimum.
Last edited by Stellar Colonies on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:We're missing what; Balder, TRR, and TEP so far here?

ABC wrote:Good job to the Delegate for writing a statement that is professional, statesmanlike, and above-all true. The NPO continues to aggravate the rest of the NS world with its actions. While it is understandable to be neutral on many things, this has gone on too long. It is refreshing seeing TNP finally denouncing the actions of this regime.

Stellar Colonies wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:We're missing what; Balder, TRR, and TEP so far here?

I TG'ed our delegate about this earlier and he stated that "they [NPO] made serious mistakes and poor decisions that were exposed" and that the TEP government "is evaluating our response".

I was actually referring to there being evidence of NPO infiltration and spying :p

Stellar Colonies
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 27, 2017

Postby Stellar Colonies » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:

ABC wrote:Good job to the Delegate for writing a statement that is professional, statesmanlike, and above-all true. The NPO continues to aggravate the rest of the NS world with its actions. While it is understandable to be neutral on many things, this has gone on too long. It is refreshing seeing TNP finally denouncing the actions of this regime.

Stellar Colonies wrote:I TG'ed our delegate about this earlier and he stated that "they [NPO] made serious mistakes and poor decisions that were exposed" and that the TEP government "is evaluating our response".

I was actually referring to there being evidence of NPO infiltration and spying :p

Alrighty
Floofybit wrote:Your desired society should be one where you are submissive and controlled
Primitive Communism wrote:What bodily autonomy do men need?
Techocracy101010 wrote:If she goes on a rampage those saggy wonders are as deadly as nunchucks
Parmistan wrote:It's not ALWAYS acceptable when we do it, but it's MORE acceptable when we do it.
Theodorable wrote:Jihad will win.
Distruzio wrote:All marriage outside the Church is gay marriage.
Khardsland wrote:Terrorism in its original definition is a good thing.
I try to be objective, but I do have some biases.

North Californian.
Stellar Colonies is a loose galactic confederacy.

The Confederacy & the WA.

Add 1200 years.

Vulturret II
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulturret II » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:26 pm

An excellent statement by the Delegate.
Vulturret
Statsminister of Balder

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:30 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:I was actually referring to there being evidence of NPO infiltration and spying :p

In that case, they spied on TRR and Balder to lesser levels.

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:40 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:I was actually referring to there being evidence of NPO infiltration and spying :p

In that case, they spied on TRR and Balder to lesser levels.

Isnt there some leak about bragging having TSP's election under control?

Author of issue 1201

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Also - congratulations to The North Pacific, and I dearly hope you will continue to remember that last time this happened, the "fix it guy" Ivan lied through his teeth about being unaware and making things right, as recent logs now show. Take any promises you may receive with hefty grains of salt. You know better than most that The Pacific has not changed from this culture of aggression for years.

Misley wrote:
The color or what?..

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

King Bradley
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby King Bradley » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:22 am

It’s always refreshing to see TNP be the beacon of GCR and UCR relations. Especially coupled with this strong denouncing of The NPO. I look forward to working alongside TNP in ridding the world of this hateful and violent community.
Jakker jacked Vinny’s internet jack with his mod god powers he got from Mall.

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 am

Ugh, for as much as I wanted to defend the NPO in these situations and as much as I liked the improving relations we had I think this is the right move. What, with the subversion of other regions as well as the Block situation? Yeah I can't defend that, only people who are trying are the Pacificans locking down into a siege mentality. I seriously don't hate the NPO or it's members, not going to be chanting NPO delenda est anytime soon but this action was warranted.
Nasty situation.
King Bradley wrote:It’s always refreshing to see TNP be the beacon of GCR and UCR relations. Especially coupled with this strong denouncing of The NPO. I look forward to working alongside TNP in ridding the world of this hateful and violent community.

Don't think that any of this excuses you in anybody's eyes.
Malphe Vytherov

Adstravia
Secretary

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Adstravia » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:48 am

DEATH TO THE NPO!

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:09 am

Adstravia wrote:DEATH TO THE NPO!

You're a charmer aren't you.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:04 am

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Adstravia wrote:DEATH TO THE NPO!

You're a charmer aren't you.

Diplomatic extraordinaire.
Malphe Vytherov

Sanjurika
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sanjurika » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:09 am

Malphe wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:You're a charmer aren't you.

Diplomatic extraordinaire.

The classic politician. Hiding his motives behind a smiling mask.
Vice Chancellor of Europeia
Citizen of TNP, Europeia

Foreign Affairs Minister of Europeia x 2
WA Minister of Europeia
Interior Minister of Europeia x 0.5
Culture Minister of Europeia x 4
Senator of Europeia x 2
Minister of Foreign Affairs for TNP
Karma WA Delegate and Enlightened

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads