NATION

PASSWORD

JOIN NATAN REGION, AN EJECTION FREE REGION, TODAY!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

JOIN NATAN REGION, AN EJECTION FREE REGION, TODAY!

Postby United States of Natan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:52 am

Here in Natan Region we are caring, we have off- site forums, a map that you can choose your own area on, democracy, and more! most importantly, we dont eject nations unless they are either invaders or the regional congress votes to in a majority, so pretty much everyone is safe! join today! OH AND WE ALSO ACCEPT REGIONS WILLING TO MERGE WITH OUR REGION!

Link to region: Natan Region

Link to Regional off- site forums: http://natanregiongovernment.freeforums.org/index.php
Last edited by United States of Natan on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:32 am

Round two.

I am unsure if you are aloud to have another recruitment thread since your last one was locked...
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:44 am

So long as it doesn't turn into spam, it's fine.

St Mark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Mark » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:22 pm

If you have any questions or comments about the region, please contact me and I will be happy to answer or forward to to someone who does know the answer. Here is the link to my nation:

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=st_mark

(I will try not to spam on this page)
Last edited by St Mark on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud puppet of St James and ambassador of World of Peace

World of Peace: Spreading rainbows forever!

Hujukialand
Spokesperson

Founded: May 31, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Hujukialand » Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm the head adviser of Natan Region, and I'd like to tell everyone that I'll try and tell anyone who spams to delete it, I'm sure they will, and this certainly will NOT become a spamload of posts like the other one, which was locked (a decision with which I agree a 100%). We hope you all have a good time f you decide to move here, if not, well, have a good time too.
Friendly Cup 4 Champions

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:07 pm

HEY GUYS! If your region is not doing too well, feel free to merge regions with us! We Will treat you with a ton of hospitality.

Edit: to those of you saying it is spam, how is it spam if this was my first post in a few days, huh?
Last edited by United States of Natan on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Dehmsparr
Civilian

Founded: Aug 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Dehmsparr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Pfft, beggar.

Feux
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Feux » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

United States of Natan wrote:HEY GUYS! IF YOUR REGION IS NOT DOING TOO WELL, FELL FREE TO MERGE REGIONS WITH US! WE WILL TREAT YOU WILL A TON OF HOSPITALITY.

Ok, you need to stop with the caps. It is not friendly to the eye.
Always Changing Shapes
TheBestDudeInHistory wrote:Feux is what would happen if I had my shitposting physically removed, isolated, and permitted to become sentient on its own. And I mean that in the best way possible. Clearly I need to marry Feux.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 28, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Feux wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:HEY GUYS! IF YOUR REGION IS NOT DOING TOO WELL, FELL FREE TO MERGE REGIONS WITH US! WE WILL TREAT YOU WILL A TON OF HOSPITALITY.

Ok, you need to stop with the caps. It is not friendly to the eye.

Agreed. Caps gives off the perfume of desperation and induces headaches.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

Any time now, Lyra. Any time. Watch your car keys.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Kohlastan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohlastan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

:unsure: They say they wont spam but repeatly saying they won't isn't that ya know spam.
Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15
Please note I'm too lazy to check for correct grammar and spelling
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Kohlastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kohlastan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:
Feux wrote:Ok, you need to stop with the caps. It is not friendly to the eye.

Agreed. Caps gives off the perfume of desperation and induces headaches.

he did this on the last tread too. i guess he does't learn
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:44 pm

Kohlastan wrote::unsure: They say they wont spam but repeatly saying they won't isn't that ya know spam.

This kind of commentary doesn't help either. Cut it out.

SunRawr
Ambassador

Founded: May 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SunRawr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Seriously. It's like a bunch of people standing around trying to push the thread into getting locked. Not cool.

Trying to get back on track a little bit.. Natan, I see that you are now offering to merge with failing regions. Could you please explain to us why that would be in the best interest of everyone involved? (Everyone else, please no smartass remarks just yet. Give him a chance.)

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 pm

well, I have heard of many regions that were started that failed. so, we are offering to let their members join us, and we will treat them as very welcomed guests and help them re create their region so that they have many, many new members.

SunRawr
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SunRawr » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:49 pm

United States of Natan wrote:well, I have heard of many regions that were started that failed. so, we are offering to let their members join us, and we will treat them as very welcomed guests and help them re create their region so that they have many, many new members.

I see. Do you have any regional activities that would make people want to get involved? Game nights, trivia contests, etc.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:58 pm

well in an effort to improve our region, we are planning to have a flag creating contest when we have enough members. this flag will then become the regional flag.

SunRawr
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby SunRawr » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 am

United States of Natan wrote:well in an effort to improve our region, we are planning to have a flag creating contest when we have enough members. this flag will then become the regional flag.

That's actually a really good idea.. If you keep coming up with things like that, as well as other things such as reducing spammy content and increasing telegram recruitment, then your region could take off. :)

St Mark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby St Mark » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 am

Thanks! We are also hoping to start some RP sports. But we need more people participating. Hope you have fun if you join! :)
Proud puppet of St James and ambassador of World of Peace

World of Peace: Spreading rainbows forever!

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 am

St Mark wrote:Thanks! We are also hoping to start some RP sports. But we need more people participating. Hope you have fun if you join! :)

Actually, RPs in general are a good idea to draw attention to your region. I suggest creating a wide variety of the RPs you do; not everyone is going to enjoy a sporting RP, and likewise, not everyone is going to like a war RP instead of a sporting event. Also, be sure to keep a firm grip on the event: the one RP my region did dissolved into OoC awkwardness and fighting. Then again, given the circumstances of the RP and the users involved, I guess that was a given...ah, anyway. Make sure you change things up, don't do the same RP too often (unless many people in your region want to), moderate things so it doesn't get out of control and have fun.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:
Retro Lyra wrote:So, does this mean that since I'm white and my boyfriend is spanish he's going to rob all my money from me, scream "Hasta la vista!", and drive off into the sunset in a stolen car? Good to know.

And your weed stash.

And your bedroom door. Chances are, he'll rape you first, the Genocidal Bastard.

Equestrian States wrote:Retro Lyra is actually an all-female corporation of puppet-manufacturers.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:23 am

I've got a problem with your topic title :P AN EJECTION FREE REGION and you've banned someone.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 am

that is because the nation was a puppet of retro lyra or something, sent to spy on the region, and I said your only ejected if your an invader or if the other nations in the region all vote to eject and ban you.

Kohlastan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Kohlastan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

United States of Natan wrote:that is because the nation was a puppet of retro lyra or something, sent to spy on the region, and I said your only ejected if your an invader or if the other nations in the region all vote to eject and ban you.

You realize since your the founder and award the delegate no powers your region will never be targeted for raiding because the founder (you) can just kick them out.
Now back on topic: your region has 29 nice. 8) See telegram recruiting does work.
Last edited by Kohlastan on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Retro Lyra
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Retro Lyra » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:36 pm

United States of Natan wrote:that is because the nation was a puppet of retro lyra or something, sent to spy on the region, and I said your only ejected if your an invader or if the other nations in the region all vote to eject and ban you.

You spied on my nation with your own puppet, first of all.

Second of all, you were accusing everyone who moved into the puppet of being me.

Third, you kept trying to convince everyone in the region that I was some evil witch whose job it was to bring upon you the fires of hell.

You tried to get the WA to comdemn my region.

And every single time I tried to explain the situation to you, I got some hyper, sugar overloaded response coated with all caps. "HOW DARE YOU! WE MUST PREPARE FOR WAR!", etc.

Then, you tried to apologize for everyone's actions against me. Uh, those actions were mostly yours. Oh, you apologized for yourself. You revealed your spies, and as a sign of forgiveness, I revealed mine.

My response was a ban (expected) and a response of "I KNEW IT! HOW DARE YOU!" How dare I? How dare I indeed.

Then I see you planning for some glorious war effort against our region. What? How on Earth does this all connect? RP-wise, we could crush you in a war. But we don't want to. Everytime I think this-excuse my language- crap is over, there is some way you just have to keep bringing it up. Just stop.
The IC name is Rlyra.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:

And your weed stash.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Retro Lyra wrote:

You spied on my nation with your own puppet, first of all.

Second of all, you were accusing everyone who moved into the puppet of being me.

Third, you kept trying to convince everyone in the region that I was some evil witch whose job it was to bring upon you the fires of hell.

You tried to get the WA to comdemn my region.

And every single time I tried to explain the situation to you, I got some hyper, sugar overloaded response coated with all caps. "HOW DARE YOU! WE MUST PREPARE FOR WAR!", etc.

Then, you tried to apologize for everyone's actions against me. Uh, those actions were mostly yours. Oh, you apologized for yourself. You revealed your spies, and as a sign of forgiveness, I revealed mine.

My response was a ban (expected) and a response of "I KNEW IT! HOW DARE YOU!" How dare I? How dare I indeed.

Then I see you planning for some glorious war effort against our region. What? How on Earth does this all connect? RP-wise, we could crush you in a war. But we don't want to. Everytime I think this-excuse my language- crap is over, there is some way you just have to keep bringing it up. Just stop.

one, I never said that I was going to declare war on you, and I did not deny being a spy. I did send a spy, but technically,I did not deny sending one. Anyway, In my region we are currently holding a contest to write a regional anthem. if you would like to participate, join my region and our Regional forums today!

Fynnbays
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fynnbays » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:48 pm

He steals ideas from UNAF! UNACCEPTABLE!
He must be put to the sword!
The People's Republic of Fynnbays
Field Marshall of the People's Army
Co-author of The Constitution of UNAF
Pretty friendly
Won silver medal for backcrawl in the Gateshead Swimming Gala 2007

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay