NATION

PASSWORD

Gameplay Bar & Bar

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
New Kervoskia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 15, 2005
Ex-Nation

Gameplay Bar & Bar

Postby New Kervoskia » Sun May 31, 2009 7:16 pm

That son of a bitch Neo Kervoskia created one for the filthy Generalites, so I'm creating one for us. Discuss old times and talk about how the good old days were better than these dark modern times.

Zemnaya Svoboda
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Gameplay Bar & Bar

Postby Zemnaya Svoboda » Sun May 31, 2009 7:53 pm

New Kervoskia wrote:That son of a bitch Neo Kervoskia created one for the filthy Generalites, so I'm creating one for us. Discuss old times and talk about how the good old days were better than these dark modern times.

When I led the North Pacific, I got over 340 endorsements. What is the world coming to these days that Sydia has but 180?

The end is nigh!

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Sun May 31, 2009 8:13 pm

The end is nigh!

Standing on a soapbox a hundred feet high... (LOVE AT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!)

Minineenee
Lobbyist

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Minineenee » Sun May 31, 2009 9:18 pm

Zemnaya Svoboda wrote:
New Kervoskia wrote:That son of a bitch Neo Kervoskia created one for the filthy Generalites, so I'm creating one for us. Discuss old times and talk about how the good old days were better than these dark modern times.

When I led the North Pacific, I got over 340 endorsements. What is the world coming to these days that Sydia has but 180?

The end is nigh!

Back in my day when I was delegate of TWP, I had around 650. I was wondering what the world was coming to when you had 340 :-P
Her Imperial Wickedness the Imperatrix Neenee,
Dark Queen of the Wine, Corrupter of the Innocent, Temptress of the Pure, Glitter Terrorist of the First Degree, High War Criminal, Guardian of Closets, Keeper of the Dungeon Keys, Scourge of the Unenlightened, Evil Woman, Former Tyrantess of The West Pacific and The East Pacific, Discordian Mistress, Instigator of Schemes

Ness Snorlaxia
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ness Snorlaxia » Sun May 31, 2009 9:38 pm

I remember when I was delegate of some player created region a long time ago. I once had 130 or so endorsements at one point, which isn't too bad for a player-created region I suppose.
Last edited by Ness Snorlaxia on Sun May 31, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ness Snorlaxia, Founder and Mega Mindy of Hyrule has retired from NS.

Nation is Maintained by South Malaysia

Whamabama
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 04, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Whamabama » Sun May 31, 2009 9:43 pm

Never been a delegate, but I had 116 endorsements about a month ago.

"The sovereignty of one's self over one's self is called 'liberty'."
Founder of Equilism
E-Army Officer
Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms
Equilism's Forum http://www.equilism.org/forum/index.php?act=idx

Minineenee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Minineenee » Sun May 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Ness, yea, for a UCR 130 is pretty nice. :-)

Wham! <3
Dark Queen of the Wine, Corrupter of the Innocent, Temptress of the Pure, Glitter Terrorist of the First Degree, High War Criminal, Guardian of Closets, Keeper of the Dungeon Keys, Scourge of the Unenlightened, Evil Woman, Former Tyrantess of The West Pacific and The East Pacific, Discordian Mistress, Instigator of Schemes

Dalimbar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2004
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Sun May 31, 2009 10:22 pm

Ness Snorlaxia wrote:I remember when I was delegate of some player created region a long time ago. I once had 130 or so endorsements at one point, which isn't too bad for a player-created region I suppose.

Nessss! Haven't seen you in ages dear :)

Speaking of endo counts, I was close (can't remember how much) to getting 500 back in TNP in 2007... of course before I slapped on the rouge and went rogue.

What I really miss is the old school intel work that we used to do, though.
Dalimbar,
Delegate / Pharaoh (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Guardian (Ret.) of The West Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
Dali -1. Who knows. 2. Because I am a scoundrel.
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

Ness Snorlaxia
Bureaucrat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ness Snorlaxia » Sun May 31, 2009 10:37 pm

Minineenee wrote:Ness, yea, for a UCR 130 is pretty nice. :-)

Wham! <3

Yeah, you're right about that. I think somebody TG'd me once saying that I was approaching the endo count or passed the endo count of Kand, so that's mainly why I remember it!

Dalimbar wrote:
Ness Snorlaxia wrote:I remember when I was delegate of some player created region a long time ago. I once had 130 or so endorsements at one point, which isn't too bad for a player-created region I suppose.

Nessss! Haven't seen you in ages dear :)

Speaking of endo counts, I was close (can't remember how much) to getting 500 back in TNP in 2007... of course before I slapped on the rouge and went rogue.

What I really miss is the old school intel work that we used to do, though.

Hey Dali! :D
It has been a while, hasn't it? (I think I stopped being active in late 2007/early 2008, except for a brief two-month period with that whole Empire thingy in TEP, but my mind's a bit sketchy on that... :S) Anyway, how have you been?
Ness Snorlaxia, Founder and Mega Mindy of Hyrule has retired from NS.

Nation is Maintained by South Malaysia

Minineenee
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Minineenee » Sun May 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Dali, the old intel days were fantastic! I miss those times.
Was the same time when it made perfect sense to me to pull all-nighters to watch the battles for regions (and, of course, the IRC battles that went with them). Those were fun too :-P

Todd McCloud
Senator

Founded: Oct 11, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Todd McCloud » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:14 am

I have about eight hundred ghost WA's endorsing me, so I'm more or less close to 1000, give or take a few tens.

We cannot forget that ghosts play NS all the time.
"Your uniform doesn't seem to fit. You're much too alive in it."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi
"The worst prison would be a closed heart." - Pope John Paul II

Dalimbar
Envoy

Founded: Jul 19, 2004
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dalimbar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Ness Snorlaxia wrote:Hey Dali! :D
It has been a while, hasn't it? (I think I stopped being active in late 2007/early 2008, except for a brief two-month period with that whole Empire thingy in TEP, but my mind's a bit sketchy on that... :S) Anyway, how have you been?

Aye, that sounds right. I've been not too shabby, will be at my 5th year of NS soon... When I saw you on here, I got reminded of the old AIM chats that we used to do. Now those (along with the random activities like buying and selling RL nations to each other) chats were awesome!

And how have you been?

Dali, the old intel days were fantastic! I miss those times.
Was the same time when it made perfect sense to me to pull all-nighters to watch the battles for regions (and, of course, the IRC battles that went with them). Those were fun too :-P

And Nee, you mean... that doesn't make sense to you anymore? You keep me up on Skype a fair bit, so we might as well make you do something productive! :P
Last edited by Dalimbar on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dalimbar,
Delegate / Pharaoh (Ret.) of Osiris
Delegate (Ret.) of The North Pacific
Guardian (Ret.) of The West Pacific
Member of the Ex-Feeder Tyrant Club
Escade - @Dali how many husbands do you have and why do you take the bestest ones
Dali -1. Who knows. 2. Because I am a scoundrel.
---
Ark - He shows off some obscure but tasteful art, features smoking heavily, and is ironically more popular now than when he was published
---
Comrade Senator Marina - Dali is the most fabulous man alive and the bane of all uncouped regions

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay