NATION

PASSWORD

The Black Hawks: The Most Feared Military Organization in NS

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

SevHawk
Secretary

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby SevHawk » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Good evening!

Small announcement here. Earlier in the week, TBR had tagged A Very Small Box. The Some Fendas came to the rescue, detagged the region, kicked out the raiders...

Except they those same fendas, not TITO, and definitely not Eist, who definitely did NOTHING to help this region, left Ancient Secret Keepers, one of my dirty puppets. It's so dirty that the national happenings of that nation still have my last few jumps to and from The Jesuit Nations from when TBH last raided AVSB. A particularly nice touch was the TG from the fenda delegate, who was not, nor ever has been EIST, claiming me to be a native of the region, and therefore left to be in charge.

I figure this was as good as any time to refound it as a lasting tribute to ineptitude! :bow: :lol: :clap:

Thanks for the help, fendas A GROUP WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE EIST, OR TITO!

Love, Sev

(Editor's note: I have stricken the generalized statements and added my edits in RED text.)
Last edited by SevHawk on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tramiar
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 30, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm

You left out the TG part when you told me about this. That makes it even better. :lol:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I too would ban myself if I saw me moving into my region.

Tramiar: *causes great injustices to natives and fenda-kind*
Spartzy: *prevents great injustices*
Tramiar: too late, they were already caused.
Spartzy: *stops great injustices*
Tramiar: *causes greater injustices, cannot be fixed until next update*
Spartzy: *quits the game*

General Halcones
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby General Halcones » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Very good work on that one.

Feuer Ritter
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Feuer Ritter » Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

:rofl:

Eist
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:29 am

SevHawk wrote:Good evening!

Small announcement here. Earlier in the week, TBR had tagged A Very Small Box. The Fendas came to the rescue, detagged the region, kicked out the raiders...
Thanks for the help, fendas!

What defenders? I remember being one, but don't remember being in any way involved in that.
Unibot III wrote:Frankly, the lows that people sink to in this game is perhaps the most disturbing thing about NationStates Gameplay.

Tramiar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 am

Eist wrote:
SevHawk wrote:Good evening!

Small announcement here. Earlier in the week, TBR had tagged A Very Small Box. The Fendas came to the rescue, detagged the region, kicked out the raiders...
Thanks for the help, fendas!

What defenders? I remember being one, but don't remember being in any way involved in that.

Oh great. Do we have to learn every defender puppet and be specific about which ones we are talking about now? >.>
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I too would ban myself if I saw me moving into my region.

Swift Sure
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Swift Sure » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 am

Eist is one of my favourite defenders in the game :P
Rach, Minister of Foreign Affairs for Europeia
Queen of Balder

Eist
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:53 am

Tramiar wrote:
Eist wrote:

Oh great. Do we have to learn every defender puppet and be specific about which ones we are talking about now? >.>

I mean, you said the defenders detagged it. I am a defender, and I don't remember detagging it.

Swift Sure wrote:Eist is one of my favourite defenders in the game :P

Thanks! It's great to get support like this :)
Unibot III wrote:Frankly, the lows that people sink to in this game is perhaps the most disturbing thing about NationStates Gameplay.

Tramiar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 am

Eist wrote:
Tramiar wrote:Oh great. Do we have to learn every defender puppet and be specific about which ones we are talking about now? >.>

I mean, you said the defenders detagged it. I am a defender, and I don't remember detagging it.

*whines* But I don't wannaaaaa.I barely know my own puppets! :(

I'm going to need a list of every defender's puppets for the history of forever. Updated daily, of course. Eist, you're in charge of providing and updating this list.

Eist
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 am

Tramiar wrote:
Eist wrote:

I'm going to need a list of every defender's puppets for the history of forever. Updated daily, of course. Eist, you're in charge of providing and updating this list.

TITO's list shouldn't be too difficult :P

That said, why do you need a list of every puppet? We are talking about a single detag of a single region, surely everything else is irrelevant.

Tramiar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 am

Eist wrote:
Tramiar wrote:

TITO's list shouldn't be too difficult :P

That said, why do you need a list of every puppet? We are talking about a single detag of a single region, surely everything else is irrelevant.

Yes, but I'll be needing UDL, FRA, and whatever other groups defend. :P

And if I don't know who the puppet belongs to? I wasn't the person there when it was detagged by defenders. But would you be happier if it said "Fendas that aren't TITO"? If so, imagine that there. It wasn't one of you. :P

SevHawk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby SevHawk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:04 am

Specifically acqui_division was the puppet. :p

Frattastan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 24, 2007
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Frattastan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:15 am

I don't remember that, but ok. Nice conquest, I suppose. :P
San Francisco Bay Area (forum) | Founderless Regions Alliance (FRA) | Rejected Realms Army (RRA)

Drop Your Pants wrote:I think raiders are cute, the way they think they're big and scary people who threaten others :)

Eist
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:23 am

SevHawk wrote:Specifically acqui_division was the puppet. :p

That looks a lot like RRA. RRA ≠ TITO ≠ "the defenders".

Just as CoE justifiably gets upset that this Islamophobia lark is being applied to every raider, it's unfair to pin sloppy defending by a subset group on every single defender. You *knew* who it was, and which group they belonged to, and you purposefully drew an inaccurate conclusion to support your own cause.

We in TITO take great pride in doing everything we do to the best of our abilities. I ask, although I am really not expecting, that the next time that something like this happens, you consider being more accurate with your ridicule.

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:15 am

Eist wrote:That looks a lot like RRA. RRA ≠ TITO ≠ "the defenders".

Just as CoE justifiably gets upset that this Islamophobia lark is being applied to every raider, it's unfair to pin sloppy defending by a subset group on every single defender. You *knew* who it was, and which group they belonged to, and you purposefully drew an inaccurate conclusion to support your own cause.

How are you drawing the conclusion that Sev knew which group it belonged to, and intentionally tried to mislead anyone? When we see people try and liberate a region, we assume they're defenders, and unless they fly colors, I don't see a reason to investigate to get more specific than that. If you're concerned about your reputation, do your own investigation and post your conclusions - we certainly won't contest them.
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

SevHawk
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby SevHawk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 am

As a note: they also jumped from Kyzikos, a jump point for UDL and FRA forces, and as you can see it was Frattastan.

Eist, you might want to go outside or consider getting a larger size of underwear: you're way too uptight about what Fratt took as a playful ribbing.

I think that we can all agree that "overlooking an obvious raider" being applied to defenders is not nearly as offensive as "hates all muslims" being applied to all raiders.

EIST, I have edited my statement. Please see the changes, and let me know if you approve.
Last edited by SevHawk on Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:06 am, edited 3 times in total.

Quack Hawk
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Quack Hawk » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Sing it with me.

THEY BANNED ME!!! :shock:

THEY CANNED ME!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

OBAMA'S PLAN IS DISNEY!!

THEY BANNED ME!!! :shock:

THEY CANNED ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

BECAUSE I AM A FRISBEE!!!!!
:?

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Quack Hawk wrote:<snip>

*** Warned for spamming. ***

Crushing Our Enemies
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2004
Corporate Police State

Postby Crushing Our Enemies » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:46 pm

The OP has been edited to reflect recent (and not-so-recent) changes in the leadership structure of the region. I encourage anyone interested to take a look at the Council of the Hawks, and the section regarding the newly-created Council Advisory Board!
[violet] wrote:You are definitely not genial.
[violet] wrote:Congratulations to Crushing Our Enemies for making the first ever purchase. :)

Lyanna Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyanna Stark » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Oooh, interesting.
-Lyanna Stark
Sepatarch, Admin, and Vizier of Culture of Osiris
Former Pharaoh (Delegate) of Osiris
♥ Earth Marlowe-Locksley ♥

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men. The other 999 follow women." -Groucho Marx
Unibot: "I've turned you into a defender chick and you've turned me into a respectable human being!"
[11:12pm]Mahaj: omg i have earth's endo
[11:12pm] Mahaj: this is the proudest moment of my defending career

Jamie Anumia
Senator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Jamie Anumia » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:06 am

24th November Major Update
The Black Hawks soared into battle and managed to snatch two regions, we attempted two others, but the fendas got us. Despite this, fenda opposition was weak on our other two raids, with only a single one banned.
Regions raided:
Liberal Haven
Wolf Island
Hawks Participating
General Tramiar
Lieutenant Spartzerium
Corporal JamieHawk
Raids commanded by Jamie Anumia/JamieHawk
Last edited by Jamie Anumia on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kogvuron
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 30, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kogvuron » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 am

Jamie Anumia wrote:24th November Major Update
The Black Hawks soared into battle and managed to snatch two regions, we attempted two others, but the fendas got us. Despite this, fenda opposition was weak on our other two raids, with only a single one banned.
Regions raided:
Liberal Haven
Wolf Island
Hawks Participating
General Tramiar
Lieutenant Spartzerium
Corporal JamieHawk
Raids commanded by Jamie Anumia/JamieHawk

Grats on the raids.

Just curious, why is a corporal commanding raids involving officers? Is there something I don't know about TBH's rank system?
"It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. " - William Ernest Henley

"Cowards die many times before their deaths,
The valiant never taste of death but once." - Julius Caesar

Tramiar
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tramiar » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:57 am

Kogvuron wrote:Just curious, why is a corporal commanding raids involving officers? Is there something I don't know about TBH's rank system?

I could give the UDL response to someone questioning what they do. You aren't in our group and you just don't understand! :p

Seriously though, should I tell myself I'm not allowed participate in a raid because I'm ranked higher than the person leading it? I don't wanna be left out. :P

Cormac Stark
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormac Stark » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 am

Tramiar wrote:I could give the UDL response to someone questioning what they do. You aren't in our group and you just don't understand! :p

Seriously though, should I tell myself I'm not allowed participate in a raid because I'm ranked higher than the person leading it? I don't wanna be left out. :P

Another good reason is that if those of lesser rank are never given opportunities to command they won't be prepared to take a command role later when they might be needed. I personally think it's better for those of lesser rank to have some experience with command before being promoted to an officer rank, rather than after, that way they're not learning on the job.

Anyway, congrats on your raids.
Last edited by Cormac Stark on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lyanna Stark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyanna Stark » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:57 am

Congrats on your raids.

(But format your updates better. :P)
-Lyanna Stark
Sepatarch, Admin, and Vizier of Culture of Osiris
Former Pharaoh (Delegate) of Osiris
♥ Earth Marlowe-Locksley ♥

"Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men. The other 999 follow women." -Groucho Marx
Unibot: "I've turned you into a defender chick and you've turned me into a respectable human being!"
[11:12pm]Mahaj: omg i have earth's endo
[11:12pm] Mahaj: this is the proudest moment of my defending career

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay