NATION

PASSWORD

War against The Greater German Reich

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Zemnaya Svoboda
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 06, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Zemnaya Svoboda » Mon May 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Lentar wrote:why is TNP constructing embassies with GGR? :palm:

I am the Delegate-elect so I have some knowledge of what the incumbent is doing.

Firstly, he's made clear that he's using it as a challenge for me to beat. If I don't work hard enough, GGR will be in TNP's regional history :evil:

Secondly I suspect he also wants to oppose this whole war thing, which is being discussed in TNP as well.

Thirdly he's been generally doing various things to try and get people upset, I think. He's closed the embassy with 10000 Islands, banned a few of their military's nations as they passed through TNP, and banned at least one member of the RRA (another defender army) as well. The word that I feel best describes this behavior could get me in trouble with forum moderation here if I used it, so I'll link you to a youtube video instead.

I do think I will be able to meet his challenge and get in the office before the embassy goes through, but it's not by any means certain yet.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon May 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Its EW.....you seem surprised he's doing this :P He wants the spotlight back on him.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Blue Wolf II
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2005
Corporate Bordello

Postby Blue Wolf II » Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm

I deny everything.

Lentar
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lentar » Mon May 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Blue Wolf II wrote:I deny everything.

? :palm: wow.

Lentar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lentar » Mon May 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Lentar wrote:why is TNP constructing embassies with GGR? :palm:

Why do you care about another regions foreign policy? :P

cuz i dont want those regions having a bad reputation.
Last edited by Lentar on Mon May 28, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Wolf II
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2005
Corporate Bordello

Postby Blue Wolf II » Mon May 28, 2012 12:46 pm

What an admirable quality you posses. Unappreciated, but admirable.

Zemnaya Svoboda
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Zemnaya Svoboda » Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 pm

Hey I'd actually welcome it if Lentar returned home to mother pacifica, particularly if he joined us in TNP :p .

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon May 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Lentar wrote:
Drop Your Pants wrote:Why do you care about another regions foreign policy? :P

cuz i dont want those regions having a bad reputation.

Why not? your not a member there :P Or is it you just want to get angry at all of GGR allies and TNP is a bit too big for you.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Lentar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lentar » Mon May 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Drop Your Pants wrote:
Lentar wrote:cuz i dont want those regions having a bad reputation.

Why not? your not a member there :P Or is it you just want to get angry at all of GGR allies and TNP is a bit too big for you.

I have a puppet there.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Mon May 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Slew of things to say.

1) Wolfie. I love what you're doing in TNP. It adds lulz and incentive for the delegate elect to work on getting elected faster. Banning TITO and RRA people. Perfectly appropriate. Especially the TITO people...

2) War on GGR. I see a bandwagon starting. We've been discussing it in Grand Central for a while. We've had one of our members go through a nasty run-in with some GGR people, including the founder. Adding to that their annoying badspam, and recent raid. A Declaration of War might come. We'll see.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Common-Sense Politics
Envoy

Founded: Sep 26, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Common-Sense Politics » Mon May 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Alyekra wrote:Where's the Lesser German Riech in all this?

They're on in the same. :p
President of Europeia

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Mon May 28, 2012 2:51 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:2) War on GGR. I see a bandwagon starting. We've been discussing it in Grand Central for a while. We've had one of our members go through a nasty run-in with some GGR people, including the founder. Adding to that their annoying badspam, and recent raid. A Declaration of War might come. We'll see.

I'd be careful Tim, unlike all the other regions declaring war, Grand Central lacks a founder.
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

North Banrodesia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby North Banrodesia » Mon May 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Whilst I do not own a region, I'd just rip their eye out and piss on their brain. You have one nations support. Good luck.

Det Skandinaviske Riket
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Det Skandinaviske Riket » Mon May 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Crushing Our Enemies wrote:
Monganda wrote:We have been touched in the past by the malicious forces of The GGR in ways feeder and sinker regions never will.

Can you show us on the doll where they touched you?

I never touched him! I swear! :unsure: :lol:

Lentar
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lentar » Mon May 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Det Skandinaviske Riket wrote:
Crushing Our Enemies wrote:Can you show us on the doll where they touched you?

I never touched him! I swear! :unsure: :lol:

umm.... :eyebrow:

:eek: :? :lol2: :shock: what?

German
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby German » Mon May 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Krulltopia wrote:wow, you are just making friends here, German. For one thing, you did not bother to read the original post, as I explained how we are to go about this, and secondly, telling us to move out from a Feeder...no. Incidentally, GGR doesn't just try recruiting in Feeder regions, they try exploiting those with the Recruiter friendly tag, despite those with it usually not understanding what using it entails. The suppression feature has made adspam a pointless recruiting tool, so all GGR is doing is deliberately provoking the various regions it posts in.

It's high time they paid the price for that.

Well maybe they should take off the Recruiter friendly tag

Det Skandinaviske Riket
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Det Skandinaviske Riket » Mon May 28, 2012 5:59 pm

German wrote:
Krulltopia wrote:wow, you are just making friends here, German. For one thing, you did not bother to read the original post, as I explained how we are to go about this, and secondly, telling us to move out from a Feeder...no. Incidentally, GGR doesn't just try recruiting in Feeder regions, they try exploiting those with the Recruiter friendly tag, despite those with it usually not understanding what using it entails. The suppression feature has made adspam a pointless recruiting tool, so all GGR is doing is deliberately provoking the various regions it posts in.

It's high time they paid the price for that.

Well maybe they should take off the Recruiter friendly tag

because feeders are meant to be recruiter friendy, they are not friendly now and maybe we might have crossed a line and exploited their patience for to long.
but bottom line, they have to have it, even if they do not wish too.

New Heathera
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Heathera » Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm

German wrote:Well maybe they should take off the Recruiter friendly tag

because feeders are meant to be recruiter friendy, they are not friendly now and maybe we might have crossed a line and exploited their patience for to long.

But your leader doesn't even give a damn about respecting regional laws. And even when they do, they do it in the rudest way possible. I remember when the GGR was still allowed to recruit in the RR with that "join in the conversation" rule. They only conversing Leather Clad made was insulting the natives. Setting aside the adspam (which I think is a silly reason to delcare war), there are many other reasons to want war against the GGR. The recent liberation resolution has only brought the spotlight on what has been going on for a long time.

Louis XIVs Europe
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Louis XIVs Europe » Mon May 28, 2012 9:41 pm

We have won one battle :P

Zemnaya Svoboda
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Zemnaya Svoboda » Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Louis XIVs Europe wrote:We have won one battle :P

Excellent! :)

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Mon May 28, 2012 11:33 pm

New Heathera wrote:But your leader doesn't even give a damn about respecting regional laws. And even when they do, they do it in the rudest way possible. I remember when the GGR was still allowed to recruit in the RR with that "join in the conversation" rule. They only conversing Leather Clad made was insulting the natives.

In a light-hearted and amusing way.

Campinia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Campinia » Tue May 29, 2012 12:22 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:1) Wolfie. I love what you're doing in TNP. It adds lulz and incentive for the delegate elect to work on getting elected faster.
Pretty ironic though, seeing how long he took to get into the seat himself.
Heeding the Call, One and For All: UDL

Cromarty
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cromarty » Tue May 29, 2012 2:58 am

Louis XIVs Europe wrote:We have won one battle :P

Now what?
Cerian Quilor wrote:There's a difference between breaking the rules, and being well....Cromarty...
<Koth>all sexual orientations must unite under the relative sexiness of madjack
Former Delegate of Osiris
Brommander of the Cartan Militia: They're Taking The Cartans To Isengard!
Кромартий

Darkesia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Darkesia » Tue May 29, 2012 3:36 am

Sedgistan wrote:
New Heathera wrote:But your leader doesn't even give a damn about respecting regional laws. And even when they do, they do it in the rudest way possible. I remember when the GGR was still allowed to recruit in the RR with that "join in the conversation" rule. They only conversing Leather Clad made was insulting the natives.

In a light-hearted and amusing way.

So were some of the earliest raids. Didn't stop the rest of the NS world from organizing against them. :)
Would it help, if we promised to crush them via a proxy war while having light-hearted and amusing banter?
Blackbird wrote:Francoism is to fascism as Marxism is to peanut butter.
Greater Moldavi wrote:If I didn't say things like that then I wouldn't be...well me.
Katganistan wrote:I imagine it's the rabid crotch-seeking ninja attack weasels. Very hard to train, so you don't see them in use in many places.

Det Skandinaviske Riket
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Det Skandinaviske Riket » Tue May 29, 2012 5:11 am

New Heathera wrote:

But your leader doesn't even give a damn about respecting regional laws. And even when they do, they do it in the rudest way possible. I remember when the GGR was still allowed to recruit in the RR with that "join in the conversation" rule. They only conversing Leather Clad made was insulting the natives. Setting aside the adspam (which I think is a silly reason to delcare war), there are many other reasons to want war against the GGR. The recent liberation resolution has only brought the spotlight on what has been going on for a long time.

Yeah, the adds are a little over the top. And on the insults you talk about do I know nothing about, so I will not comment on.
And many reasons to declare war? Its a little like; beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
What someone think is legit reason might for others not.
But hey, who am I to tell you what to do?
Have a good one lads:)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay