NATION

PASSWORD

Swedish motto machine

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
User avatar
Anders Almighty
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Swedish motto machine

Postby Anders Almighty » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:43 am

If anyone would like a motto translated from English to Swedish, I'm happy to help.


Looking for another language? Try these threads:
Chinese by Morlago
Dutch by Herrebrugh
Finnish by Jerenia
French by Aescentia
German by Rejistania
Ancient Greek by Bosiso
Irish by Maltropia
Mandarin by Grossrheinland Reich
Nahuatl by Niur
Spanish by Wingarde
Last edited by Anders Almighty on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
I rule.

User avatar
Fayreej
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 15
Founded: Dec 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fayreej » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Could ya please translate "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"?

Thanks in advance.

User avatar
Azaca
Minister
 
Posts: 2138
Founded: Dec 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Azaca » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

"A bullet sounds the same in every language."
Read before talking to me. Important.
I am a loudmouth /b/tard metalhead with a sick and dark type of humor and quite frankly I don't wanna hear about your opinion of me nor do I care very much whether or not what I do is morally wrong. I am a positive nihilist, which means I believe the universe has no purpose, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.
Politically incorrect till the day I die
Also a proud and high-functioning schizophrenic
  ▲
▲ ▲
Senior positive person of NS. Go on, try me, nothing you can do can bring me down.
Threat Level: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Pop: 41,625,438
Leader: Olav Esko
Military: 780,702

User avatar
Sebastianalandia
Minister
 
Posts: 2100
Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:24 pm

"From each according to ability, to each according to need"

"Soldiers, comrades all, fight for your Fatherland and the glorious Revolution it represents!"
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

User avatar
Anders Almighty
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Almighty » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:02 am

Fayreej wrote:Could ya please translate "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday"?

Thanks in advance.


If easy = 'not difficult', it would be:

Den enda lätta dagen var i går
I rule.

User avatar
Anders Almighty
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Almighty » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 am

Azaca wrote:"A bullet sounds the same in every language."


En kula låter likadant på alla språk
I rule.

User avatar
Anders Almighty
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 63
Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Anders Almighty » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:25 am

Sebastianalandia wrote:"From each according to ability, to each according to need"

"Soldiers, comrades all, fight for your Fatherland and the glorious Revolution it represents!"



From each...: Från var man efter förmåga, till var man efter behov

soldiers... Soldater, kamrater alla, kämpa för ert fädernesland och den ärofyllda revolution det anför!
I rule.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Atarashi Hanabi, Overthinkers

Advertisement

Remove ads