NATION

PASSWORD

Latin motto clinic

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:17 am

Gigaverse wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:More taxonomic help requested, please:

‘Loyal Swan’, or ‘Fidelity Swan’ = Cygnus fidelis ?
‘Bugler Swan’ = Cygnus aeneator ? ... This can’t be C. buccinator, which might seem a more obvious answer, because that name’s already in use for the [RL] ‘Trumpeter Swan’.
‘Snowfall Swan’ = Cygnus [what?] ?

Your inputs for the first two are both OK. For the third, I'm not quite sure, since to translate something as precise in English as "snowfall" you might need a Contemporary Latin-styled compound - nivicasus may be rather forced, so I don't know if you want to take that. Alternatively, you can always choose from these.

Thank you.

EDIT: For the third species, working from the page to which you provided a link, I think Cygnus nivati is probably it.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:36 pm

I would like to know the proper translation for the phrase "Soldiers without borders, knights without masters". Thank you.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Danceria wrote:I would like to know the proper translation for the phrase "Soldiers without borders, knights without masters". Thank you.

Milites sine finibus, neque dominis equitibus
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Factbook | Embassy | Religion | Community
Create a Colony in YN!
ATTN DEMOCRACIES - JOIN THE OCEANIC SECURITY COUNCIL - SAVE DEMOCRACY

Edamim
Civilian

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Edamim » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Wondering how to say "I don't speak Latin" in Latin. Current best translation I have is "Latine non loquor".

And yes, it's for a shitty gag.

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Edamim wrote:Wondering how to say "I don't speak Latin" in Latin. Current best translation I have is "Latine non loquor".

And yes, it's for a shitty gag.

Since you're using the present tense that would be the answer you would give to, like, a guy at the bar or the market yelling at you and you would be like "Latine non loquor" to say I'm not talking Latin because apparently this would offend the person if you were. Actually "Latine" is an adverbial construct of "Latina" or perhaps the vocative case (again good for ejaculating your statement in fear hahaha), it seems like you meant to use the ablative case (in/with/by) which is actually the same as the nominative, "latina" but with a long vowel at the end. To say that you cannot speak the Latin language you might say "Latina loqui non possum" (or some variant depending on what idea in the sentence you are emphasizing). Also I'm not sure if you would use the accusative case of Latina here in which case you would say "Latinam", I do know that it was called the linguam latinam so it could be.

But tl;dr you need the first-person form of "potere" ("to be able") to make the phrase imply that you are or are not able to speak Latin rather than just describing what you are doing
Last edited by Erythrean Thebes on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!

The Censorate
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Censorate » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:50 am

Would "Salus ipsius Maiestati lex esto" be grammatically correct?
Koyro wrote:I think Vanya is an FSB agent but the worst one so they just give him irrelevent assignments on this website

Qian wrote:you always shitpost, everything you say is a shitpost

Akkaga wrote:Vanya is the master chef my dude

cant remember who wrote:Are you an NSA agent?

Demetland
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Demetland » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:28 pm

The Censorate wrote:Would "Salus ipsius Maiestati lex esto" be grammatically correct?

What do you want it to say?

Maiestati is dative by the way. The genitive is maiestatis.
Eurem yn er·wyll, a·m hudwy i berthyll;
a byδiv drythyll, o armes Fferyll.

Lætabundus
exsultet fidelis chorus:
Alleluya.

The Censorate
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Censorate » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:10 am

Demetland wrote:What do you want it to say?
"The welfare of His Majesty is [the] law." is what I am aiming for.
Koyro wrote:I think Vanya is an FSB agent but the worst one so they just give him irrelevent assignments on this website

Qian wrote:you always shitpost, everything you say is a shitpost

Akkaga wrote:Vanya is the master chef my dude

cant remember who wrote:Are you an NSA agent?

Demetland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Demetland » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:31 am

The Censorate wrote:
Demetland wrote:What do you want it to say?
"The welfare of His Majesty is [the] law." is what I am aiming for.

I should say Salus Eius Maiestatis [est] Lex.

Or perhaps something like Salus Regis, Nostra Lex.

Lætabundus
exsultet fidelis chorus:
Alleluya.

AquilaJordyn
Envoy

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby AquilaJordyn » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:44 am

I am a Student of Latin however it has been a few years now. I'd like a second pair of eyes on this because I got it off of google translate, so I'm just assuming its wrong.

"Ad Altare Caritate" I want it to say "To the altar of love" thing is I want the structure o f the sentence to be short, I don't want something lengthy.

Also wow, such a big and mighty thread for a 'dead' language.... my Latin teacher would be smiling if she saw this.
Overview Factbook|Emperor Vulcan saō Ðardanexia IX|Embassy Programme|Vis En Frites Seafood Restaurant Chain
|Intersectional Feminist|Environmentalist|White For Black Lives|Social Democrat|
Nationstates Stats & Policies are not Canon. The nation is called Syagros. Call the people Syagrots or Trojans.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:16 am

More taxonomic help requested, please.

In a species' scientific name, the 'species' part of the binomial has to match the preceding 'genus' part in gender.
There are two RL species of Conifer named Cryptomeria japonica and Sciadopitys verticillata.
Can you tell enough from those forms to specify the gender, and thus to determine the correct endings for the names of some species that I'm adding to those genera as part of my region's flora?
For Cryptomeria these names would be the appropriately-modified forms of either elegans or nobilis, spiralis, and officinalis.
For Sciadopitys the name would be the appropriately-modified forms of occidentalis and orientalis.
Last edited by Bears Armed on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:55 am

Demetland wrote:
The Censorate wrote:"The welfare of His Majesty is [the] law." is what I am aiming for.

This is a hard one, and an example that highlights fundamental aspects of the challenge of making English to Latin translations. Latin has a different idiom and some ideas do not endure a literal conversion to Latin grammar; the sentence has to be rethought into Latin grammatical structure for the quote to be properly translated and preserve the same idea.

In this case, a translation of the quote might be:

"Legibus est salus illius maiestatis" - 'the health of the majesty [ille - demonstrative pronoun used for dignified personages] is like [literally 'to/for'] law."

This quote is essentially a statement: 'the health of the king is law," this sentence actually operates as a complete sentence in English and if only translated literally into Latin piece-by-piece, because of different Latin grammar rules and sentence structure it only appears as an incomplete sentence, and our brain instinctively notices that and notices that some coherent aspect of the original quote was lost.

"Salus Regis, Nostra Lex" works pretty well but it is a more militaristic version of the original. I do think that it has an advantage by using "rex" instead of "maiestas", actually if 'rex' as king will work for you as a replacement of 'the majesty' that would probably be the better option. This translation is pretty good because it does contain a change of idea between essentially two clauses, making it close to the original in meaning. However it departs a little bit from the rhythm of the original motto.

AquilaJordyn wrote:I am a Student of Latin however it has been a few years now. I'd like a second pair of eyes on this because I got it off of google translate, so I'm just assuming its wrong.

"Ad Altare Caritate" I want it to say "To the altar of love" thing is I want the structure o f the sentence to be short, I don't want something lengthy.

Also wow, such a big and mighty thread for a 'dead' language.... my Latin teacher would be smiling if she saw this.

This one, it depends how you mean "to".

Is this a dedication? Probably would want "pro", not "ad" for the literal "to" as in "at", so "pro altari amoris"

Does it have a more physical meaning, "at" or "up to"? Then it might need to be "ad altar amoris"
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!

AquilaJordyn
Envoy

Founded: Nov 06, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby AquilaJordyn » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:06 pm

Erythrean Thebes wrote:
Demetland wrote:

This is a hard one, and an example that highlights fundamental aspects of the challenge of making English to Latin translations. Latin has a different idiom and some ideas do not endure a literal conversion to Latin grammar; the sentence has to be rethought into Latin grammatical structure for the quote to be properly translated and preserve the same idea.

In this case, a translation of the quote might be:

"Legibus est salus illius maiestatis" - 'the health of the majesty [ille - demonstrative pronoun used for dignified personages] is like [literally 'to/for'] law."

This quote is essentially a statement: 'the health of the king is law," this sentence actually operates as a complete sentence in English and if only translated literally into Latin piece-by-piece, because of different Latin grammar rules and sentence structure it only appears as an incomplete sentence, and our brain instinctively notices that and notices that some coherent aspect of the original quote was lost.

"Salus Regis, Nostra Lex" works pretty well but it is a more militaristic version of the original. I do think that it has an advantage by using "rex" instead of "maiestas", actually if 'rex' as king will work for you as a replacement of 'the majesty' that would probably be the better option. This translation is pretty good because it does contain a change of idea between essentially two clauses, making it close to the original in meaning. However it departs a little bit from the rhythm of the original motto.

AquilaJordyn wrote:I am a Student of Latin however it has been a few years now. I'd like a second pair of eyes on this because I got it off of google translate, so I'm just assuming its wrong.

This one, it depends how you mean "to".

Is this a dedication? Probably would want "pro", not "ad" for the literal "to" as in "at", so "pro altari amoris"

Does it have a more physical meaning, "at" or "up to"? Then it might need to be "ad altar amoris"

Well its what the nation claims to do: Going to the altar of love. So its an action.
Overview Factbook|Emperor Vulcan saō Ðardanexia IX|Embassy Programme|Vis En Frites Seafood Restaurant Chain
|Intersectional Feminist|Environmentalist|White For Black Lives|Social Democrat|
Nationstates Stats & Policies are not Canon. The nation is called Syagros. Call the people Syagrots or Trojans.

Demetland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Demetland » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:29 am

Bears Armed wrote:More taxonomic help requested, please.

In a species' scientific name, the 'species' part of the binomial has to match the preceding 'genus' part in gender.
There are two RL species of Conifer named Cryptomeria japonica and Sciadopitys verticillata.
Can you tell enough from those forms to specify the gender, and thus to determine the correct endings for the names of some species that I'm adding to those genera as part of my region's flora?
For Cryptomeria these names would be the appropriately-modified forms of either elegans or nobilis, spiralis, and officinalis.
For Sciadopitys the name would be the appropriately-modified forms of occidentalis and orientalis.

Both of them seem feminine to me. True, they could be neuter plurals, but that would be very strange. Look at the taxonomic synonyms for Cryptomeria and we see Cryptomeria nigricans, Cryptomeria pungens, Cryptomeria viridis, &c. so it does seem to be treated feminine singular rather than neuter plural. If it were neuter plural, we'd have nigricantia, pungentia, viridia, and so on.

Πίτυς was a nymph so I think we can assume her name is feminine.

I'm afraid the answer is quite depressingly simple now, since you don't need to change anything. You just get:

Cryptomeria elegans, C. nobilis, C. spiralis, C. officinalis.

and

Sciadopitys occidentalis, and S. orientalis.

Present participles (-ans, -ens,-iens) and adjectives that look like them, such as elegans share the same forms in the singular regardless of gender (except the accusative singular is identical to the nominative if it's neuter) but they do have neuter plural nominative and accusative elegantia (cf. masc. and fem. elegantes).

Adjectives like nobilis aren't different in the masculine or feminine, but have nom./acc. neuter singular in -e and plural -ia. So nobile and nobilia, spiralis and spiralia and so on. But we don't have to worry about this because we aren't dealing with any neuters.

Lætabundus
exsultet fidelis chorus:
Alleluya.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:22 am

Demetland wrote:
Bears Armed wrote:More taxonomic help requested, please.

Both of them seem feminine to me. True, they could be neuter plurals, but that would be very strange. Look at the taxonomic synonyms for Cryptomeria and we see Cryptomeria nigricans, Cryptomeria pungens, Cryptomeria viridis, &c. so it does seem to be treated feminine singular rather than neuter plural. If it were neuter plural, we'd have nigricantia, pungentia, viridia, and so on.

Πίτυς was a nymph so I think we can assume her name is feminine.

I'm afraid the answer is quite depressingly simple now, since you don't need to change anything. You just get:

Cryptomeria elegans, C. nobilis, C. spiralis, C. officinalis.

and

Sciadopitys occidentalis, and S. orientalis.

Present participles (-ans, -ens,-iens) and adjectives that look like them, such as elegans share the same forms in the singular regardless of gender (except the accusative singular is identical to the nominative if it's neuter) but they do have neuter plural nominative and accusative elegantia (cf. masc. and fem. elegantes).

Adjectives like nobilis aren't different in the masculine or feminine, but have nom./acc. neuter singular in -e and plural -ia. So nobile and nobilia, spiralis and spiralia and so on. But we don't have to worry about this because we aren't dealing with any neuters.

Thank you.

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:46 am

What would the Latin name for Tyskylvania be?
The country’s official name is The Queendom of Tyskylvania. An Empress is at its head, however.

Tyskylvania is a country inspired by the culture of the Pre-Christian Norse, Balts (Latvians, Estonians, etc), Germans and, to a lesser extent, Poles.
It is a majorly Pagan country, with gods based off both Celtic and Norse gods.

Thank you.
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

Alanis Star
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Alanis Star » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:49 am

Hello there! I would like this to be translated into Latin!

"Pink fluffy unicorns, dancing on rainbows!"
Valentine Z's first ever puppet.
• I really want to carry a kitten and pet it.
• A perfect balance between urban and nature.
• Ruled by a magical android from another dimension, always cheerful and smiling.

Northern Ateria wrote:"Aww, you [Clarissa] purr just like a little kitten..." - President Adamaris Leah Harley Mustang
Sapporo Hyperspace Riftgate Laboratory wrote:
> literally all NS nations that controlled the entire Earth ever, said in every place in NS possible, in every second since Max Barry created NationStates

Send a Telegram to Valentine Z if you want a conversation. I'm always open for a little chatter. ♥

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Tyskylvania wrote:What would the Latin name for Tyskylvania be?
The country’s official name is The Queendom of Tyskylvania. An Empress is at its head, however.

Tyskylvania is a country inspired by the culture of the Pre-Christian Norse, Balts (Latvians, Estonians, etc), Germans and, to a lesser extent, Poles.

Thank you.

In Classical texts, transliteration can be a genuine attempt to totally copy the original word. In this case, there's already a Latin word in your country name, "Silvania" which connotes forests. If you wanted it written as a Latin speaker would have heard it, seems like 'Sisculfania' might be close, although you could also do "Sisylvania" by itself. A long form name? That is a recent invention. In classical parlance a state was usually referred to be its ethnonym alone, as nation-states were ironically considered the basic unit of antique society. Your leader would be referenced in texts probably as "regina sisculfaniarum", but if they definitized the political entity of the realm they could say something like "regina regni sisculfaniarum". "Regnum" was the Latin word for a kingdom as a political entity, the genitive form of the word being "regni". There are no unique words for matriarchal political entities but there is of course the word "regina, reginae" which is the female counterpart of "rex, regis"

Alanis Star wrote:Hello there! I would like this to be translated into Latin!

What is the context for this?

That would affect the translation a lot as I can't tell right now how the sentence would be read (and Latin is an inflected language!) As a motto / in a laconic version, the best is probably "Unicornes rosei pilosioresque, in arcis ballanes." But of course I don't like it since this sentence is very English, hard to reproduce in Latin. Let me know if you want a different version.
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!

Alanis Star
Diplomat

Democratic Socialists

Postby Alanis Star » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 am

Erythrean Thebes wrote:

That would affect the translation a lot as I can't tell right now how the sentence would be read (and Latin is an inflected language!) As a motto / in a laconic version, the best is probably "Unicornes rosei pilosioresque, in arcis ballanes." But of course I don't like it since this sentence is very English, hard to reproduce in Latin. Let me know if you want a different version.

Ooh, hi there! Thank you very much for the translation!

Context? Say that the IC leader, Surveillant Clarissa, is just too darn happy all the time, and she sings this cheerfully. It is sort of in a literal sense, as in actual unicorns, dancing on actual rainbows and stuff.
Last edited by Alanis Star on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
• Ruled by a magical android from another dimension, always cheerful and smiling.

Northern Ateria wrote:"Aww, you [Clarissa] purr just like a little kitten..." - President Adamaris Leah Harley Mustang
> literally all NS nations that controlled the entire Earth ever, said in every place in NS possible, in every second since Max Barry created NationStates

Send a Telegram to Valentine Z if you want a conversation. I'm always open for a little chatter. ♥

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:26 am

Alanis Star wrote:
Erythrean Thebes wrote:

Ooh, hi there! Thank you very much for the translation!

Context? Say that the IC leader, Surveillant Clarissa, is just too darn happy all the time, and she sings this cheerfully. It is sort of in a literal sense, as in actual unicorns, dancing on actual rainbows and stuff.

So they're lyrics?? Exactly what I was wondering...

I think it would be different then. Probably, "balanes in arcis unicornes rosei, pilei...". Perfect for her to merrily trail off on a different thought at the end of the song :p
Last edited by Erythrean Thebes on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!

Tyskylvania
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyskylvania » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:05 am

Erythrean Thebes wrote:
Tyskylvania wrote:What would the Latin name for Tyskylvania be?

Thank you.

In Classical texts, transliteration can be a genuine attempt to totally copy the original word. In this case, there's already a Latin word in your country name, "Silvania" which connotes forests. If you wanted it written as a Latin speaker would have heard it, seems like 'Sisculfania' might be close, although you could also do "Sisylvania" by itself. A long form name? That is a recent invention. In classical parlance a state was usually referred to be its ethnonym alone, as nation-states were ironically considered the basic unit of antique society. Your leader would be referenced in texts probably as "regina sisculfaniarum", but if they definitized the political entity of the realm they could say something like "regina regni sisculfaniarum". "Regnum" was the Latin word for a kingdom as a political entity, the genitive form of the word being "regni". There are no unique words for matriarchal political entities but there is of course the word "regina, reginae" which is the female counterpart of "rex, regis"

Alanis Star wrote:Hello there! I would like this to be translated into Latin!

Thank you very much.
The Queendom of Tyskylvania

A semi-feudal, absolute monarchy of Vikings and northmen. Led by Empress Sahk’ni Dovákīn, it is a major power in its world and regularly finds ways to improve the nation.

"For Crown and Realm."

Alanis Star
Diplomat

Democratic Socialists

Postby Alanis Star » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:09 pm

Erythrean Thebes wrote:
So they're lyrics?? Exactly what I was wondering...

I think it would be different then. Probably, "balanes in arcis unicornes rosei, pilei...". Perfect for her to merrily trail off on a different thought at the end of the song :p

Awesome, thank you very much! :D

And yes, it is a very catchy song. Go take a listen for a minute, then it will be in your head for a while. :p

Railana
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Railana » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:59 pm

"The natural law is the will of God."

I've translated this as: "Lex naturalis voluntatem Dei est."

Is this correct?
Dominion of Railana
Also known as Auralia

"Lex naturalis voluntas Dei est."

Astrolinium
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astrolinium » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Railana wrote:"The natural law is the will of God."

I've translated this as: "Lex naturalis voluntatem Dei est."

Is this correct?

No.

I would suggest Lex Naturalis Voluntas Dei.
The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium
Ilia Franchisco Attore, King Attorio Maldive III
North Carolina | NSIndex Page | Embassies
Pop: 3,082 | Tech: MT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
About Me: Ravenclaw, Gay, Cis Male, 5’4”.
"Don't you forget about me."

Ex-Delegate of Ankh Mauta | NSG Sodomy Club
Minor Acolyte of the Vast Jewlluminati Conspiracy™

Erythrean Thebes
Diplomat

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Erythrean Thebes » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:18 am

Could also say 'Natura est dei lex'
Ἐρύθρα᾽Θήβαι
Create a Colony in YN!