NATION

PASSWORD

Raising your Stats

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Tulija
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Raising your Stats

Postby Tulija » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:38 am

If I have a particularly high set of two trend lines (i.e. Economy and Political Freedom in my case) does it make it considerably harder to raise Civil Rights? Every time I get a civil rights issue, it doesn't budge an inch but Political Freedoms keep ascending as if it's going out of fashion. Don't get me wrong, I love it. But I'd prefer Civil Rights over Political Freedom. Is it possible to get both to World Benchmark (concurrently) or are the stats coded so it gets ridiculously hard?

Thanks
Look up my Factbook, it's snazzy
THE UNITED PROVINCES OF TULIJA
Tulija is a Great Power, renowned for its liberal culture and technocratic governance. It is a world leader in several areas (education, social mobility, HDI, GDP, lack of corruption, public services, technology, secularism etc.) and maintains an excellently equipped and trained military. Regularly topping lists of most desirable locations to live in, its freedoms and economic success are largely unparalleled. Internationally, its foreign policy holds substantial sway. If it were real:
Caeruleus wrote:It would be by far the best country in the world
GDP per Capita = $51,461
Unemployment = 3.2%
Inflation = 1.8%
HDI = 0.988
₳1 = $1.95
Head of State:
The Rt. Hon. Arch Minister, Arthur Kaylor

Factbook!

Luna Amore
Issues Editor

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Luna Amore » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:54 am

It is possible to have high stats for all three. In fact you can start with Civil and Political at the highest level. You just have to be pickier with issues since each choice has trade-offs.

Also, the closer you get to 100 on any stat, the harder it is to raise.

On a related note, in my experience Political Freedom is the easiest to change.

Darcjjew
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Darcjjew » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:41 am

The decisions you make on the issues in your nation have their respective pros and cons, its just a matter of deciding the best choice for the specific area you want to boost. (Economy, Political Freedom, Civil rights)
The Armed Union of Darcjjew

Semper Excelcis

Tulija
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tulija » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 pm

But it seems as if there is a correlation between having two issues higher than one, and finding that one harder to bring up to level. I've seen people get all stats very high, but it almost seems to me when looking at the trends they need to lower one marginally to raise the other, and then raise the other bit by bit. Like rock climbing :p

Maybe it's just me but it really seems as if Civil Rights refuse to budge, being perfectly comfortable at Excellent while Political Freedoms keep going up.
Look up my Factbook, it's snazzy
THE UNITED PROVINCES OF TULIJA
Tulija is a Great Power, renowned for its liberal culture and technocratic governance. It is a world leader in several areas (education, social mobility, HDI, GDP, lack of corruption, public services, technology, secularism etc.) and maintains an excellently equipped and trained military. Regularly topping lists of most desirable locations to live in, its freedoms and economic success are largely unparalleled. Internationally, its foreign policy holds substantial sway. If it were real:
Caeruleus wrote:It would be by far the best country in the world
GDP per Capita = $51,461
Unemployment = 3.2%
Inflation = 1.8%
HDI = 0.988
₳1 = $1.95
Head of State:
The Rt. Hon. Arch Minister, Arthur Kaylor

Factbook!

Return to Gameplay