NATION

PASSWORD

Civil Rights Lovefest -> Anarchy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Holaloperho
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Holaloperho » Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:51 am

not really, just answer issue to lower tax and privatize everything.
But bare in mind, the game's algorithm make it very difficult to make anything become 100% or 0%, including tax rate and the public/private sector ratio.
It is painful to know too much;
yet I always keen to know more.

Please join the region of Sanctuary, we provide protection for nations that have been ejected and banned because their region have been invaded.
Thank you :)

Darenjo
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Darenjo » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 am

You might be too young of a nation to get to a 0% tax rate and 100% private sector, unless you chose options akin to those when you first set up your account.

Getting to anarchy takes time, especially if you want to get there right - I've been an anarchy a couple of times. Crime-free anarchy - not easy to get to (in my case :lol: )
Dr. Park Si-Jung, Ambassador to the World Assembly for The People's Democracy of Darenjo

Proud Member of Eastern Islands of Dharma!

Nexexen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 14, 2007
Conservative Democracy

Postby Nexexen » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:11 pm

Getting to a state of anarchy from where you are isn't about raising your economy: it's about raising your economic freedoms. Continue lowering taxes, but the most direct way to get there would be to choose the option that makes the market most free whenever relevant issues come up.

Don't choose the answers that will always help the market (i.e. give government money to support industry or raise tariffs). If you want to be more economically free (and more anarchic), choose the options that allow the market to go its own way. If an answer to an issue says something along the lines of abolishing the minimum wage or leaving the market to be, these are better options than one that might increase industry spending or tariffs. Instead of increasing governmental power, they support a market that moves on it's own and tears down barriers to a completely natural market.

This is the advice I have followed for my nation Newcomorlan. Last I checked, it was top 5 in the world for Most Pro-Market. Not too shabby.
Last edited by Nexexen on Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sibirsky
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Anarchy

Postby Sibirsky » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 am

Holaloperho wrote:not really, just answer issue to lower tax and privatize everything.
But bare in mind, the game's algorithm make it very difficult to make anything become 100% or 0%, including tax rate and the public/private sector ratio.

No it isn't. I have a puppet that I took from "psychotic dictatorship" with a 100% tax rate to an "anarchy" with a 0% tax rate and back again.

It was time consuming, however.
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

Return to Gameplay